PDA

View Full Version : Medellin Cartel vs. Made

esco
06-27-2012, 16:03
Good luck, have fun. I may be outnumbered but my pilots will bravely fight until they kill or cripple your nation.

Will
06-27-2012, 16:26
Shame on you Esco. This is practically a suicide. You can't get any kills with one states worth of turns against any Made state.

esco
06-27-2012, 16:33
They committed the first aggression and I needed to be smart about warring them. I needed money and turns to be able to effectively war and strike at a time when they can't.

I also war with every intention of winning. So no this isn't a suicide. :smoke:

esco
06-27-2012, 16:39
22:37:20 - Wednesday 27th of June 2012 Failed Intelligence Operation!
TheColumbianChainsaw(#****) has failed an Intelligence Operation on you.

Same guy who declared on COL and killed my restart earlier. :thinking:

Will
06-27-2012, 16:51
What aggression did made commit towards you? the strikes on UB were entirely justified and retalling it like this is really not on.

Divine Intervention
06-27-2012, 17:35
who cares. Nice try Esco but you attack one Made man and you attack all of them. I am very proud of how my CaPos independently led a stonewall against your attacks...destroying your readiness and your bombers. total damage was like 4-6mill Nw. not even enough to make effect.

Achilles
06-27-2012, 17:37
:cursing: there was no intention of winning by making these attacks.
Because of your actions i might have to miss my 5th place.
So i would consider it a suicide.

esco
06-27-2012, 23:02
What aggression did made commit towards you? the strikes on UB were entirely justified and retalling it like this is really not on.

Well to be honest I was going to either war Dead, wlf, or made or net to see how far I could get on a restart. I was leaning towards netting but Made made the decision for me by killing my restart. My intention wasn't to kill networth either so be glad I wasn't suiciding.
Your capo's weren't really doing anything except panicking. the only one who really did anything was Mr. Chainsaw who was the only one that noticed I only had 7000 spies and killed about 4 or 5million bombers before I noticed. ofc by then I had no turns left and had to leave. Doing those attacks likely hurt them more than they did me.

Divine Intervention
06-27-2012, 23:25
Dunno i saw a lot of AAs. only so much they could have done against pure BRs. dunno one of them also did lots of sabotage attacks (Icepick). We killed your restart? Which one? In LoR? well we decided to kill LoR because after discussion with other co leaders, their decision to kill our 20k nw player tag was BS...even though at first i didnt mind too much...so yeh. dunno about anyone else. we killed some other tag which was usign stolen ussr tag name. dunno about your other restarts? gosh who is this mr chainsaw lol.

::LD::GrimReapr
06-28-2012, 10:45
My personal opinion may not mean much but a 1 man nation doing anything to a nation the size of MADE is suicide.

esco
06-28-2012, 21:46
My personal opinion may not mean much but a 1 man nation doing anything to a nation the size of MADE is suicide.

You clearly have never seen me war, I've been taught by the very best :box:
I only died because I had to leave and Made had it easy once I left.

Dance::

::LD::GrimReapr
06-29-2012, 13:34
I don't care who trained you to war. 13 vs 1 is suicide!!!! Not sure if MADE had 13 but 7 vs 1 which is how big GRIM was is suicide.

Will
06-29-2012, 13:44
I don't care who trained you to war. 13 vs 1 is suicide!!!! Not sure if MADE had 13 but 7 vs 1 which is how big GRIM was is suicide.

1 v 7? not suicide in my book. As long as they had reason to hit. 1 v 13 hitting without cause is def suicide.

DevilDog
06-29-2012, 15:27
1 v 7? not suicide in my book. As long as they had reason to hit. 1 v 13 hitting without cause is def suicide.

To him he had a reason so it wasn't suicide then. Even though he's about as sharpe as a hammer I respect him for NOT being a ***** by attacking then deleting before retal could happen like some do.

Divine Intervention
06-29-2012, 15:40
Guys its ok. I understand achilles might be angry but at end of day it didnt affect his finish. if it had, I woulda just SAed the guy who went above him to even things up :P
Esco did well with his stonewalling vs WLF + DEAD. He had the right to take his rage out on his death. He used his real name from the start asfaik, he didnt delete afterwards...unlike that Turtle *****. Respect to my Columbian brother from Bratva for not being like that other *****.

Nor would I have been angry if UB/ICN/USA had declared at a later point THAT set. it was a war set so might as well have continued it when others were ready. At the end USA states were as big as Made originals lol.

Mr President
06-29-2012, 15:46
Our word was given that we would not attack the rest of THAT set. We stuck to it.