PDA

View Full Version : Nation Wars Redemption V1.18

Mr President
06-29-2012, 11:40
Two New Items added:

When you send a messege you may now "CC" up to 4 other people on that message. I didn't have the time to finish the "reply all" feature so for now when you reply you will have to create a new message and send it back to the original sender along with the CC'd states. I will try and finish the rest of the script this set. Also, you are not able to CC someone on a national message.

I didn't test this new script as much as I would like, but it seems pretty stable in the tests I did run. Please report any errors or bugs you may find.

Member Stats:

In the nation overview (members tab) you will see a new button called Member Stats. This page is a breakdown of each member in the nation. It will show you Turns, Military amounts, how many of each attack they have done, how many total war attacks and how many kills each state has. You can also sort each selection. Those who have the embassy priv can view the tab on the nation overview (members tab).

This is a starting point and will prob add more to it in the future. But this will be a nice tool for a quick assessment of your nation.

Currently you can only find this button on the nation overview page (members tab). I will add them to the rest of the pages like the other tabs are very soon.

Enjoy!

Dogma
06-29-2012, 12:03
Good stuff, P.

Mr President
06-30-2012, 02:05
I added a new feature.. See above ^^^^^

Devil
06-30-2012, 02:40
like it

BladeEWG
06-30-2012, 21:29
Cool

Divine Intervention
07-06-2012, 19:43
X47B Stealth: X Level:12

wtf? we have lvl12 BOMBERS now? and lvl8 random jets? WTF???

Will
07-06-2012, 20:33
X47B Stealth: X Level:12

wtf? we have lvl12 BOMBERS now? and lvl8 random jets? WTF???

Pretty sure they've been around for a few sets at least.

Divine Intervention
07-06-2012, 20:42
must have been changed before i came back and i only saw first case now. why do it like this? bombers powerful enough as it is.