PDA

View Full Version : Kuurmaa(Lenna) vs Bratva

Achilles
07-05-2012, 03:15
War Alert!
KUURMAA[LENNA] has declared war on your nation, contact your nation leaders for more info. The war will not take effect until 09:48:58-2012/07/05

Come one, a one man nation going to was against a 9 person nation, COMPLETE SUICIDE

If you touch my state im going to report you as a suicider.

blaa
07-05-2012, 04:05
Reason for war: some SAs...

If you deny, then reason #2: cookie blocked my FS by not coming out of protection
Reason #3: I did it for the land
Reason #4: It's a war game.

Achilles
07-05-2012, 04:15
To me this is a pure suicide mission.
Only aimed at the top2 states.
As there might have been the chance that this was my last set ever, thanks a lot for blowing up my chance for a top 3 finish.

blaa
07-05-2012, 04:18
I only aimed at states who received 'easy' grabs, if ya know what I mean ;). So don't act so innocent.

Achilles
07-05-2012, 04:20
Bullshit Blaa,

I didnt recieve any easy grabs, your just looking for an excuse.
Just hope the community doesnt approve these kind of cowardly actions.
Also the 0-defence was not an excuse as i had plenty of all 4 defenses.

heyneken
07-05-2012, 04:29
why you heff to be mad? it's only a game

Achilles
07-05-2012, 04:29
Reason for war: some SAs...

If you deny, then reason #2: cookie blocked my FS by not coming out of protection
Reason #3: I did it for the land
Reason #4: It's a war game.

@ Reason 1: Which SA-s? I didnt receive any easy grabs, and I double tapped a WS state because he hit me twice first in top 10
@ Reason 2: This is not a valid reason.
@ Reason 3: That not the legal way to obtain land, so it was Suicide.
@ Reason 4: Yes its a war game, but not a suicide game.

Achilles
07-05-2012, 04:31
why you heff to be mad? it's only a game

One approval vs 0 who condemn?
Lets see where the amount of ACTIVE members is going after this set.

heyneken
07-05-2012, 04:36
SA Oring(#1052) Tower Hamlets(#317)[Bratva] 561 Land / 561 Buildings, $855.984, 980 Food 17:17:33-2012/07/02
SA Oring(#1052) Tower Hamlets(#317)[Bratva] 1.279 Land / 1.279 Buildings, $882.458, 989 Food 17:17:14-2012/07/02

dem feeds, check em

::LD::GrimReapr
07-05-2012, 04:58
I agree with Achilles a 1 man nation going against 9 man nation is suicide.

Achilles
07-05-2012, 05:08
SA Oring(#1052) Tower Hamlets(#317)[Bratva] 561 Land / 561 Buildings, $855.984, 980 Food 17:17:33-2012/07/02
SA Oring(#1052) Tower Hamlets(#317)[Bratva] 1.279 Land / 1.279 Buildings, $882.458, 989 Food 17:17:14-2012/07/02

dem feeds, check em

If this was the reason for the suicide, you should have only gone for that state, and not touch me. (im 1051)
Also you could (and should) have made a clear warning on the forum.
Still thats not a good reason to suicide.

Achilles
07-05-2012, 05:10

Thanks for the support LD
If somehow this cannot be reveresed, im not intending to play out this set.

DevilDog
07-05-2012, 05:18
Thanks for the support LD
If somehow this cannot be reveresed, im not intending to play out this set.

Nah, don't quit. It will get fixed. ;)

heyneken
07-05-2012, 05:37
Nah, don't quit. It will get fixed. ;)

Nah bro, it won't. He was like totally like uhm like hoarding and shit.

DevilDog
07-05-2012, 05:44

Nah, I thought I read this was about "easy" grabs. Like the one Sky just did on blaa.

Achilles
07-05-2012, 05:46

So Heyne you must be 628

Hoarding is not an offical rule.
But if you would like to know;
AR defence 1.6 mil lvl 8 sams and 150k jets
AA defence 750k lvl1 1 ships.

Hoarding? My ***!

blaa
07-05-2012, 05:48
Hey achilles, I just double checked and found out that 1052 received grabs, not you. I am sorry I took you down. I made a mistake and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Still don't consider this as an suicide.

Achilles
07-05-2012, 05:49
Nah, I thought I read this was about "easy" grabs. Like the one Sky just did on blaa.

It should be a total rewind of events, or nothing at all.
Just to 'selectively' roll back even'ts is bullshit.
Then you'll reward blaa and make it impossible for anyone to grab the land he illegaly aquired.
Come on devildog that doesnt make any sense at all.

heyneken
07-05-2012, 05:49
Yeah i know, i gave your ops to blaa, and don't take it personally. I'm playing for lulz.

Achilles
07-05-2012, 05:51
Hey achilles, I just double checked and found out that 1052 received grabs, not you. I am sorry I took you down. I made a mistake and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Still don't consider this as an suicide.

Its cool to admit the mistake.
But it doenst give me back my state and the 3.5k land you got from me.
If this is not punished ayone can say, hey i suicided, but it was a mistake.

blaa
07-05-2012, 05:54
AA'ng someone for land(or because some other reason) isn't considered a suicide, haven't you followed the past few sets?

Divine Intervention
07-05-2012, 06:15
lol Blaa. you were a retard past few sets, you are a retard now. brb im going to delete my state and abandon the nation because i can't handle it.

DevilDog
07-05-2012, 06:21
AA'ng someone for land(or because some other reason) isn't considered a suicide, haven't you followed the past few sets?

Do tell because I missed it where one person nations did such a thing. No matter though because personally I'm liking the can of worms you're opening up.

heyneken
07-05-2012, 06:24
Do tell because I missed it where one person nations did such a thing. No matter though because personally I'm liking the can of worms you're opening up.

OMG maybe like hurrdurr stop sticking your nose into other people's business, geez.

Divine Intervention
07-05-2012, 06:44

dem feeds, check em

wow you are a retard. 317 is a player who regularly juts expands OOP. Oring not only doesnt have him on MSN (because he doesnt have MSN in general lol) but he doesnt even have any idea who that guy is. (let alone ever speak to him) There are 9 people in Bratva, one of them gets double tapped for good land and its feeding? gosh Blaa...

why not just be a man and say this is retal for Made raping you last set.

heyneken
07-05-2012, 06:53
And zero ****s were given. That dude made his first turns taxfree and SA'd his future nationmate. Seems pretty clear cut case. #dealwithit

Divine Intervention
07-05-2012, 07:01
And zero ****s were given. That dude made his first turns taxfree and SA'd his future nationmate. Seems pretty clear cut case. #dealwithit

so? was he not supposed to grab anyone from his future tag? the only thing he asked to do is get Saed b4 his jump. i told him no. he has no idea who 317 is nor was he "given" the grab. just be honest and admit you are still on the rag from last set.

Achilles
07-05-2012, 07:10

For sure i must have missed this, and im 95% sure that its a lie becaus it was never legal to do this.
Also heyne openly admitted that he performed the spy ops for you.
So you only had to worry about upgrading your ships.
Definatly this must make you the best player in the game, for grabbing me.

This has nothing to do with fair competition, but backstabbing.
For sure this game will loose more players in the months to come, instead of growing.

DevilDog
07-05-2012, 07:10
OMG maybe like hurrdurr stop sticking your nose into other people's business, geez.

Now now Pinky, I happen to think this is my business. If you and Retard are going to change things I don't want to miss out.

heyneken
07-05-2012, 07:15
For sure i must have missed this, and im 95% sure that its a lie becaus it was never legal to do this.
Also heyne openly admitted that he performed the spy ops for you.
So you only had to worry about upgrading your ships.
Definatly this must make you the best player in the game, for grabbing me.

This has nothing to do with fair competition, but backstabbing.
For sure this game will loose more players in the months to come, instead of growing.

I REGRET NOTHING.

Achilles
07-05-2012, 07:19
I REGRET NOTHING.

Easy talk from you Heyne.
I would like to hear you when the tables were turned and it was your top1 state which was suicided by some 'mistake'.
If you want to keep on netting this set you'd better tone down.

Achilles
07-05-2012, 07:35
Just to let you people know
Same thing like Blaa and Heyne did happend also on the last day, to my state.
See thread:
http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?94159-Medellin-Cartel-vs.-Made
This makes me really question the fun aspect of this game.

blaa
07-05-2012, 07:42
Who said I am a one man nation?
"keeping eggs in different baskets"

And no, those 2 grabs weren't the only ones.

heyneken
07-05-2012, 07:51
Easy talk from you Heyne.
I would like to hear you when the tables were turned and it was your top1 state which was suicided by some 'mistake'.
If you want to keep on netting this set you'd better tone down.

Not even netting, just hitting the expand button and chillin'.

DevilDog
07-05-2012, 08:03
Who said I am a one man nation?
"keeping eggs in different baskets".

Haha....I'm liking your style. Hopefully the wrong baskets don't end up paying the bill once it comes time to pay up. If that time even comes.

Divine Intervention
07-05-2012, 08:15
Oring is someone who hasnt played for years. he only plays with me. he has contact only with me (not even in my warchats). to assume that im suddenly organizing feeding from MY tag AND DEAD is ridiculous. I was working on that day for ffs all day. Howd I even get on MSN to speak to him.

07-05-2012, 09:16

First off if your gonna use that as an example then you should use the rest of it too. We never AA'ed anyone before the first week was up. Second we never AA'ed someone for that reason unless they had 0 def that's right zero,zip,zilch,natta nothing take anyone of those and use it. What you did was a pure and simple suicide and you know it. We always gave everyone at least a week because of selling stuff to upgrade you did this 4 days out of the set. What I really wanna know is if you'll be a man and keep playing that state set after set or go into hiding by deleting and restarting right away.

07-05-2012, 09:17

As I posted above if you guys are gonna use what we do to make what you do right then it concerns all in GRIM. My question is other than the land grabbing you did on the AA target what does it concern you any hiney?

Dogma
07-05-2012, 10:21
To me this is a pure suicide mission.
Only aimed at the top2 states.
As there might have been the chance that this was my last set ever, thanks a lot for blowing up my chance for a top 3 finish.

Sorry guys, but as defined by the TOS:
19. - Suiciding another state is illegal. Suiciding is defined as one who deliberately seeks out a state set after set only to seek revenge for events in the past.

This is the only definition of a suicide that we can use in the game.

Granted, it is suicide on his part as he knows he will not survive it, but the type suicide that you are referring to is listed in TOS as quoted.

blaa
07-05-2012, 10:23
First off if your gonna use that as an example then you should use the rest of it too. We never AA'ed anyone before the first week was up. Second we never AA'ed someone for that reason unless they had 0 def that's right zero,zip,zilch,natta nothing take anyone of those and use it. What you did was a pure and simple suicide and you know it. We always gave everyone at least a week because of selling stuff to upgrade you did this 4 days out of the set. What I really wanna know is if you'll be a man and keep playing that state set after set or go into hiding by deleting and restarting right away.

No, my example and your actions are no different. They are both dumb as ****. You have started a war/AA'd against states had had any unit more than anybody else, so you even had to hoard to be able to break... So you of all people shouldn't condemn my actions.

To your last sentence I respond with another question: have you seen me restart?
I don't give you a better answer, because I don't negotiate with terrorists :cool:

07-05-2012, 10:40
No, my example and your actions are no different. They are both dumb as ****. You have started a war/AA'd against states had had any unit more than anybody else, so you even had to hoard to be able to break... So you of all people shouldn't condemn my actions.

To your last sentence I respond with another question: have you seen me restart?
I don't give you a better answer, because I don't negotiate with terrorists :cool:

I didn't hoard anything if having 1 ship to break someone with no ships is hoarding then you are retarded. I have only AAed people with no def other than Kenneth because I thought he was feeding.

Im not talking about hiding now I am talking about next set will you have the BALLS to keep your original state or will you hide?

heyneken
07-05-2012, 11:00
As I posted above if you guys are gonna use what we do to make what you do right then it concerns all in GRIM. My question is other than the land grabbing you did on the AA target what does it concern you any hiney?

I play nw so this concerns me and i would've attacked as well, but i didn't have any turns nor resources. Any more questions that thrive on intelligence?

Phantom1
07-05-2012, 12:06
What blaa did is suicide. He did search out a player/nation to do this to and it just so happens to be the nation that owned him last set. If blaa's actions can't be defined as suicide then the word should be removed from the game all together.

Just my opinion which I normally keep to myself but this act of suicide is too obvious to pass up commenting on. Okay, now I'll go back to my hole.

blaa
07-05-2012, 12:25
What blaa did is suicide. He did search out a player/nation to do this to and it just so happens to be the nation that owned him last set. If blaa's actions can't be defined as suicide then the word should be removed from the game all together.

Just my opinion which I normally keep to myself but this act of suicide is too obvious to pass up commenting on. Okay, now I'll go back to my hole.

why would you randomly 'own' me anyway? did u suicide? :think::

Will
07-05-2012, 12:55
Speaking as #317, I'm going to kill Oring myself for taking that kind of land off me ::glare:

MAGGIO
07-05-2012, 13:18
is blaa dead yet?

07-05-2012, 16:46

Hey smart guy read his post. He doesn't say he randomly owned you! He said you got owned last set,but that ain't true either because you deleted like a little boy that didn't get his way you took your ball and went home since things didn't go your way.

DevilDog
07-05-2012, 17:39

Huh? For a person that fancies themselves as the most brilliant human that's ever played the game I’m sort of shocked to see that you lack the simple ability to read and understand what's written.

ukurasmus
07-05-2012, 17:45
Whine, whine, whine....different set, different people whining :thumbdown:

Tank
07-05-2012, 18:26
To be honest I found this rather funny, the people where where monkeying around in others affairs last set and made smartass remarks when people *****ed are now the ones *****ing due to a series of unfortunate events. No dog in this fight other than the entertainment value, but way to spice stuff up Blaa

07-05-2012, 18:44
To be honest I found this rather funny, the people where where monkeying around in others affairs last set and made smartass remarks when people *****ed are now the ones *****ing due to a series of unfortunate events. No dog in this fight other than the entertainment value, but way to spice stuff up Blaa

What are you selling?This entire thing makes no sense. Only one *****ing is Achilles and rightfully so blaa suicided him.

Divine Intervention
07-05-2012, 23:37
is blaa dead yet?

Sorry I was out with my gf during the day then came back super tired (expressionist art gallery :glare:), got super high and passed out. now that I woke up:

You have killed namibia(#70)

Your forces slaughtered 2.168 civilians, burned 1.057 food and destroyed 2.084 SAM sites.
During this attack, you lost 11 Infantry.
Your Nation lost 6 Infantry.
While defending, your enemy lost 2.117 Infantry.

I have no issue with Blaa attacking me. He got his friends to suicide me last set, and knowing that he rags more than 7 days a week I fully expected him to hit this set. Whilst I plan on playing a defensive netting set this set, I am fully expecting Blaa to continue hitting and then have USA hit within the week. Its okay, im not whining. Blaa DID have a reason to hit. He should have just said: "this is for last set". Fine. w/e. But he used BS excuses which if THOSE were the only reasons he hit for, are 100 percent BS. He thought AChilles state was DSL (person who i threw party for last set and who left this set) and he thought Oring was feeding. Clearly Will didnt feed some random person so thats BS too. As i said, i dnt mind him hitting us (as in im not going to cry, obviously sad my players got hurt), its expected, just have the balls to speak the truth when you do it.

blaa
07-06-2012, 01:37
I suicided you last set?

Divine Intervention
07-06-2012, 01:41
I suicided you last set?

we were hit by the guy who goes by the name BobMarley on the forums I believe. He joined Raul(ito) - the estonian domi vet who happens to b e your bum chum from my intel. thats the connection. the tag which intel suicided me for 5mill nw last set.

blaa
07-06-2012, 01:51
5mil nw? I clearly didnt do a good job!

Benjidatramp
07-06-2012, 01:56

Bean counters not so good at suiciding? Tell you what next time an ICN state is at #1 I will show you how to do it properly.

Divine Intervention
07-06-2012, 02:38

it wasn't you. the state number was that of an original state. not a restart like yours would have been. it was your friend.

blaa
07-06-2012, 02:56
Good to know.

Visconte
07-06-2012, 04:04
I may have a bad memory or something, but i dont remember any Raul or Raulito or Bob from domi.

But blaa, hähä, you are weak, going down so easily!

blaa
07-06-2012, 04:36
My restart is ready to take you down!

Achilles
07-06-2012, 07:30
Such a shame that this crime goes by without any penalty ::topic::

New game policy?

ukurasmus
07-06-2012, 07:45
Did I whine last set when MADE came after ICN 'for fun' and took my state down whereas I had enough stock to jump TOP 3? I decided to play peacefully this set and forget last set's misfortune because I don't have too much spare time on hands right now. But even if blaa's only reason for striking you was revenge for last set, then it's still justified to provide you with MADE's medication. I would've done the same given time. For every action there will be a reaction. Stop whining and be a man for once :D

Achilles
07-06-2012, 08:05
Declaring on ICN is obviously not a suicide as its nation vs nation.
Being able to jump to top3 and having the top state neither is the same to me.
And you mixing in here doesnt make it any better, as its not your concern.

ukurasmus
07-06-2012, 08:24
Oh dear, blaa must've really hurt your feelings...

Declaring on ICN is obviously not a suicide as its nation vs nation.
What makes a one man nation less of a nation than a nation of 9?

And you mixing in here doesnt make it any better, as its not your concern.
What is and what isn't my concern is actually my concern not yours.

Divine Intervention
07-06-2012, 08:34
Did I whine last set when MADE came after ICN 'for fun' and took my state down whereas I had enough stock to jump TOP 3? I decided to play peacefully this set and forget last set's misfortune because I don't have too much spare time on hands right now. But even if blaa's only reason for striking you was revenge for last set, then it's still justified to provide you with MADE's medication. I would've done the same given time. For every action there will be a reaction. Stop whining and be a man for once :D

the problem is, blaa isnt using last set as an excuse for revenge this set. he's using some excuse thats related to an argument hes having with DEAD (not with me) and a false feeding accusation. I am not whining. Ive had this happen to my tags too many times now :p

Will
07-06-2012, 08:35
Oh dear, blaa must've really hurt your feelings...

What makes a one man nation less of a nation than a nation of 9?

What is and what isn't my concern is actually my concern not yours.

If you're going to declare war on a nation, you should only do so when you have a realistic prospect of killing at least one state. A single state has no hope of doing this to even a halfway decent noob (6-7k or more land) running a mixed strat. Against a vet? impossible unless they (and their nation) are massively inactive. These days it takes at least two states to kill one. So yes, by any reasonable definition what blaa did was a suicide even if it doesn't technically count as one in the written rules. And what Made did last set was a proper war even if you dislike their reasons or lack of them.

blaa
07-06-2012, 08:49
I am a part of a huuuuuuuge nation. I mean huge.

I just wasn't in the same basket.

"Keeping eggs in different baskets"

ukurasmus
07-06-2012, 08:50
These days it takes at least two states to kill one.
Incorrect. If one plays out his turns well, then 1vs1 is possible, even against a veteran, Anton should know better :D
Had I not 25 SA'd MADE's party boy last set, then I could give you an example now of how it can be done, but until something like that comes up again, you'll need to figure it out yourself, how this is possible.

So yes, by any reasonable definition what blaa did was a suicide even if it doesn't technically count as one in the written rules. And what Made did last set was a proper war even if you dislike their reasons or lack of them.
I had nothing against what MADE did last set, it was great fun, although it didn't last too long because of blaa bailing out :D
But on the same reasoning I have nothing against what blaa did. Go out grab a beer and enjoy life, this here is only a game...

PS. Regarding last matter, huge respect towards Anton, the mighty retard(it takes one to recognise another) :D

Divine Intervention
07-06-2012, 09:07
1 vs 1 is possible in GA vs Indy target if you have 300 turns. And you dont need to AA to break. And you have loads of Inf so you dont lose much readiness. And BRs vs small states. And one shouldn't start sentences with and :p. Either way Im quite a risk averse warrer so I like the BR method most of the time, sometimes not even realizing the inf break is small :D

ukurasmus
07-06-2012, 10:10
Hehe, it's nice to be a warrer or a warrior, but it's even better to be an aware general :D

EDIT: Not that I am one :P

blaa
07-06-2012, 10:15
Ok, I must confess. I did, what I did this set to help Max grab 1051.

You can kill him now.

Achilles
07-06-2012, 10:41
Ok, I must confess. I did, what I did this set to help Max grab 1051.

You can kill him now.
Lol obviously thats a trick, and untrue.
You have no connection, or what so ever to Max.
Im not buying it, and were not going to kill him.

MellonColly
07-06-2012, 11:24
i thought max left :P

Divine Intervention
07-06-2012, 11:38
i thought max left :P

When USA offered the opportunity to war me this set, Max couldn't pass it up :p Achille is right. We wont be attacking him, but once USA FS'es us, Max is guaranteed not to keep that top1 spot!

Mr President
07-06-2012, 11:45
When USA offered the opportunity to war me this set, Max couldn't pass it up :p Achille is right. We wont be attacking him, but once USA FS'es us, Max is guaranteed not to keep that top1 spot!

Sorry I was out with my gf during the day then came back super tired (expressionist art gallery :glare:), got super high and passed out. now that I woke up:

You have killed namibia(#70)

Your forces slaughtered 2.168 civilians, burned 1.057 food and destroyed 2.084 SAM sites.
During this attack, you lost 11 Infantry.
Your Nation lost 6 Infantry.
While defending, your enemy lost 2.117 Infantry.

I have no issue with Blaa attacking me. He got his friends to suicide me last set, and knowing that he rags more than 7 days a week I fully expected him to hit this set. Whilst I plan on playing a defensive netting set this set, I am fully expecting Blaa to continue hitting and then have USA hit within the week. Its okay, im not whining. Blaa DID have a reason to hit. He should have just said: "this is for last set". Fine. w/e. But he used BS excuses which if THOSE were the only reasons he hit for, are 100 percent BS. He thought AChilles state was DSL (person who i threw party for last set and who left this set) and he thought Oring was feeding. Clearly Will didnt feed some random person so thats BS too. As i said, i dnt mind him hitting us (as in im not going to cry, obviously sad my players got hurt), its expected, just have the balls to speak the truth when you do it.

USA offered to war you this set? And Blaa has no control over who we war so please don't make it sound like he can have USA do whatever he wants. USA only does what USA wants. PERIOD!

IF or WHEN we decide to war, nobody will know until it's declared. We will be running several training sessions this set. You'll see our turn counts raise, troop movements and everything else that goes along with training for an actual war. Just giving you a heads up as I'm sure you're watching :)

Achilles
07-06-2012, 12:35
USA offered to war you this set? And Blaa has no control over who we war so please don't make it sound like he can have USA do whatever he wants. USA only does what USA wants. PERIOD!

IF or WHEN we decide to war, nobody will know until it's declared. We will be running several training sessions this set. You'll see our turn counts raise, troop movements and everything else that goes along with training for an actual war. Just giving you a heads up as I'm sure you're watching :)

Mr President

Im curious to know your opinion on the 'suicide' of Blaa.
And if this can happen without any consequenses.

Divine Intervention
07-06-2012, 12:45

Mr P, I'm sorry...I genuinely do not understand why you think I suspect there is any connection between you and blaa other than you were both warred by my nation last set. As such I was simply stating, Blaa continuing his revenge from last set to this set - was expected by me aswell as me expecting USA to hit this set. I am not saying you guys are working together and even if you were I know you would 100% condemn such an attack method.

Max Logan
07-06-2012, 17:53
Now what? :glare:
Can`t a guy take a peacuful set once in a while ...

Dogma
07-06-2012, 20:26
Apparently not Max. For some reason people just like killing your state. Me, however, I don't think I have ever killed your state, just sayin...

Dogma
07-06-2012, 20:31

I take issue with the fact that you think we have to offer Max anything for him to be in USA. Max has often played in USA and we greatly enjoy having him as a member. Just goes to show that you actually don't know everything you try to make everyone believe you do.

kitoy
07-06-2012, 20:59
can someone share max's intel please..:p

Max Logan
07-07-2012, 06:55
can someone share max's intel please..:p

You can always ask me personally! :p

And Dogma, I think Anton was jesting about the offering part! ;)

Achilles
07-07-2012, 08:00
You can always ask me personally! :p

And Dogma, I think Anton was jesting about the offering part! ;)

Hello Max, can I have your overview? :D

MellonColly
07-07-2012, 10:33
hello max i'd like your overview as well :)

Max Logan
07-07-2012, 13:18
That`s nice of you!

Well, I`m 25 years old. Medium built, or at least so I hope, I do have a little problem with a slight beer belly! :o Not my fault, it was long winter!
I enjoy spending time with my friends, playing football. I like watching TV series, hate reality shows and such. Not a big fan of movies, unless they
are really good ones. Sport, I love sports. Music, that I adore, doesn`t really matter what kind of a music - rock, pop, classic - as long as it makes me move!
I hate girls, they`re all so sexy and loving, but I gotta stay loyal.
I like to spend time alone, too. Usually take a few hours a week for myself, and no, not to masturbate in private. Like, reading a magazine, walking in a park
listening to music and such. I`m a big fan of outdoor activities - camping, grilling, chilling and so on, and on.

Other than that, I`m a kind, supportive and all around nice guy, who keeps his promises and hates to let people down! :)

MellonColly
07-07-2012, 13:40
Thanks max :)

Dogma
07-07-2012, 14:01
I won't give you Maxie's overview but I will tell you this, He is the master of the mixed strat.

Max Logan
07-07-2012, 14:12
I won't give you Maxie's overview but I will tell you this, He is the master of the mixed strat.

You told them! :o

Divine Intervention
07-07-2012, 17:33
I take issue with the fact that you think we have to offer Max anything for him to be in USA. Max has often played in USA and we greatly enjoy having him as a member. Just goes to show that you actually don't know everything you try to make everyone believe you do.

OMG REALLY? WTF !!! I AM FIRING MY INTELLIGENCE OFFICER . DESTROYING THE ACADEMY. THEY MADE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL.

jeez. loosen up Dogma. I know plenty well where Max has played in the past. Plus i know that 95percent chanse is USA didnt have Mr P / Crimson etc come and go "Max can you join us please we need help". Chances are that Max understands what USA has planned this set and decided to become active again and join up with them.

Also, I don't try make anyone believe anything. That implies that I have a NEED / Requirement / desire to have people believe what I say....as if i needed them to do something I couldnt. I cant think of many things i cant get done using the resources I have at my own disposal.

So yeah, dunno why youre barking, but ill throw you a bone :)

07-08-2012, 11:32
I have Maxies Intel how much you willing to pay for it?

MellonColly
07-08-2012, 15:07
give ya bout tree fitty for it

Divine Intervention
07-08-2012, 16:07
I have Max's intel too. it disgusts me. ill give YA bout tree fitty for it, if you can show you have the balls to handle it.