PDA

View Full Version : WS vs Bratva

limaechoecho
07-11-2012, 23:31
We decided to pick a fight with a bigger and stronger (and most likely better nation) to see how we'd do. This was kind of a boring set with no wars going on... so we decided to spice it up.

Again, no hard feelings from our side... just testing ourselves.

Benjidatramp
07-12-2012, 00:09
Fair enough.. I thought WS was doing well enough to take out several of the top 10 spots this set..... Poor Archillies.

Divine Intervention
07-12-2012, 02:14
Good luck.

Achilles
07-12-2012, 10:53
I think im going to quit playing.
After this set it doesnt make any sense to try and gain a top spot.
Either way i wont have time to play after next month. :laugh:

limaechoecho
07-12-2012, 11:30
The last thing we wanted to do was push anyone away from the game.

It was nothing personal against you, or Bratva for that matter... we were just looking to have some fun and see what we could do.

razzman
07-12-2012, 18:18
Well that wasnt fun, lol! great job!!:thumbup:

Divine Intervention
07-13-2012, 10:05
I think im going to quit playing.
After this set it doesnt make any sense to try and gain a top spot.
Either way i wont have time to play after next month. :laugh:

hey Achilles...mate...I had a deal last set with Maggio, and I killed USA, UB and ICN to help him get top10.
If you continue playing with me I will kill everyone to help you get top1 :D

btw I tried you ingame & on msn - are you going to make a restart and help out? We are fighting a war over your death mate!

Dogma
07-13-2012, 10:13
hey Achilles...mate...I had a deal last set with Maggio, and I killed USA, UB and ICN to help him get top10.

btw I tried you ingame & on msn - are you going to make a restart and help out? We are fighting a war over your death mate!

Well John, how does it feel to have a big ole target placed squarely on your back?

Mr President
07-13-2012, 14:39

This sounds like a threat to other nations.........

Divine Intervention
07-13-2012, 14:58
This sounds like a threat to other nations.........

Yep. In half a year maybe :D Id have to get my own guys to delete their states after they killed the 60+ other states in this game just for Achilles restart to win this set :p so yeah. No threat to other nations.

MellonColly
07-13-2012, 14:59
and idle threat. i bet anton is 5 foot nothing. :)

Divine Intervention
07-13-2012, 18:39
In the words of WS they learnt more in this war than in past 4 sets so glad to be a teacher once again :) Both sides harbour no long term hard feelings to each other and the war is a bit pointless to continue so peace has been declared.

and idle threat. i bet anton is 5 foot nothing. :)

you want to test that theory?

DevilDog
07-13-2012, 18:50
In the words of WS they learnt more in this war than in past 4 sets so glad to be a teacher once again :) Both sides harbour no long term hard feelings to each other and the war is a bit pointless to continue so peace has been declared

:thumbup:

MellonColly
07-13-2012, 22:00
you want to test that theory?

lol you want to admit you're short?

Was just a joke silly.

beerdrinkers
07-14-2012, 11:53
but thretening to kill other states to secure a top 10 spot for either you or your friends is a threat to all. e.g. dont do well or you will die

Achilles
07-14-2012, 12:44
Joh scientists!!
Its a JOKE :P

Divine Intervention
07-14-2012, 15:50
but thretening to kill other states to secure a top 10 spot for either you or your friends is a threat to all. e.g. dont do well or you will die

apart from the obvious "its a joke", maggio and I aren't really friends and I can secure top10 easily without anyone dieing.