View Full Version : bratva & sky VS USA

blaa
07-14-2012, 16:11
the game is on

Achilles
07-14-2012, 16:18
USA the game is on.
But its not Sky and Bratva vs USA
Its heyne and blaa vs the rest of the world.
Because blaa is 1098, and not one of our members.

Divine Intervention
07-14-2012, 16:21
13/07/2012 14:18:15 vsav vssav Tony isssssssssss Great want to recruit me? i could do some attacking
13/07/2012 14:18:25 vsav vssav Tony isssssssssss Great think carefully, i can only join a nation once now
13/07/2012 14:18:34 vsav vssav Tony isssssssssss Great i offered myself to ws, but they just ignored me
13/07/2012 14:18:36 vsav vssav Tony isssssssssss Great bastards!!
13/07/2012 14:19:23 Tony isssssssssss Great vsav vssav are you sure you can make it for our strike times if ur based in australia?
13/07/2012 14:20:01 Tony isssssssssss Great vsav vssav k do application ill accept
13/07/2012 14:24:14 vsav vssav Tony isssssssssss Great whats pw?
13/07/2012 14:24:17 vsav vssav Tony isssssssssss Great oh wait
13/07/2012 14:24:22 vsav vssav Tony isssssssssss Great found how to apply
13/07/2012 14:25:22 Tony isssssssssss Great vsav vssav do u have stock?
13/07/2012 14:25:30 vsav vssav Tony isssssssssss Great ja

15:24:52-2012/07/13 boomer of bummer(#1098) has joined the nation.

1098 is blaa. not affiliated with Bratva. I didn't even give him privs.

blaa
07-14-2012, 16:21
one for all and all for one?

Divine Intervention
07-14-2012, 16:23

Not until you play like half a year with me. Otherwise, cannon fodder :)

Achilles
07-14-2012, 16:34

Yeah right, after you suicided my state, and now this?

heyneken
07-14-2012, 17:33
it wasn't me, my cat did it :p

Mr President
07-14-2012, 21:47
What the hell is wrong with you people? I'm glad this is fun for you cause it's not for anyone else. Why would you hit USA with a suicide like that? I get being pissed at Anton but selecting random nations for this bullshit is ridiculous. We have a hard enough time hanging onto members and pulling this shit isn't helping. At least DEAD had a goal and a decent reason for their attacks, and it seemed to have worked as I see a lot more balance states.. Ya know something, I logged on tonight to work on finishing the CC stuff for the messages but screw it.. I'm not spending another minute of my time on this game for people to just keep doing shit like this and not caring about anything but themselves. I really am seeing the exact reason why Svenne shut it down in the first place. I have no idea when you people are gonna get it through your heads that suiciding is the number 1 killer of this game. I doubt Max will ever come back and honestly I'm not going to try and talk him into staying. In fact I'm going to suggest a few other online games for him to play... And perhaps I'll do the same.

northbabylon
07-14-2012, 22:00
at first i thought it was because max had no AA def. But after looking at his states, even after all the SA's and AA's he still had 13m ships. What the hell man? can't the guy play in peace for once?

Benjidatramp
07-14-2012, 22:56
This is why I stock :(

kanman
07-15-2012, 00:02
nice fast kill

Dogma
07-15-2012, 00:13
Looks like USA is going back in to full war mode again. We have done this before and we can certainly do it again

::LD::GrimReapr
07-15-2012, 00:18
Regardless of what the TOS says this was a suicide. I would bet the rest of SKY didn't condone those actions.

Dogma
07-15-2012, 00:20
Never mind that fact that it was a USA member that was suicided, it was Max. If I were him, I don't know if I would come back for this crap too much.

Dogma
07-15-2012, 00:22
You have killed did it for the land(#628)

Your Bombers destroyed a total of 26 land.
During this attack, you lost nothing.

We did it for Max!

07-15-2012, 00:30
I haven't really looked for defenseless states the last 2 sets to give people a break well guess the time for spy ops is here. Like Santa Claus I'll be making a list and checking it twice to see who's been naughty and who's been smart!

Max Logan
07-15-2012, 05:15
12m Spies
320m Inf
38m AGMs
14m Ships

P.S. Mr P, don`t even think about quitting on NW.
P.S.S. I`m busy with Civ5 and TW:Medieval 2, so no offering other games to me :p

Max Logan
07-15-2012, 05:20
I think it was Bledz who sent me a msg before the suicide saying - something is wrong with the game you`re first! :thinking:

kitoy
07-15-2012, 06:44
i also sent that to Dogma.. :p

Divine Intervention
07-15-2012, 07:33
12m Spies
320m Inf
38m AGMs
14m Ships

P.S. Mr P, don`t even think about quitting on NW.
P.S.S. I`m busy with Civ5 and TW:Medieval 2, so no offering other games to me :p

I know I promised Mr P Bratva wouldnt be attacking USA, but still, being who you are, thats an extremely unbalanced state lol. I think when I was top 1 the thing we tried to figure out the most was how little infantry I could have so that I could be well stocked on other defences :D

Achilles
07-15-2012, 07:39
Its funny.
When i was suicided no response from mr.P.
Now when max got suicided he talks about quiting the game etc.
To me this doesnt add up.

heyneken
07-15-2012, 08:11
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything. So, if you think about it Max, I did you a favour.

blaa
07-15-2012, 08:29
100% suicide. I agree. I would demand a rollback.

BUT

Looking at the last 6 months of the game, I don't see how this set differs from any other set. Random attacks, drama, blablabla. When there were wars vs bean counters, then it was all fair and chill, but now, when I just randomly attack, then I'm a moron?

Sorry guys, sorry max, but some things need to change.

MAKE WARRING MORE DIFFICULT. MAKE SUICIDERS LIFE DIFFICULT.
* No hostile attacks without a war.
* Make war declaration time larger.
* Make war attacks take more readyness.
* No war declarations for nations with less than 4 members.
* Increase spy random drastically.

You say the thing that bothers you the most is suiciding, yet it is so easy to do it? The so called bean counters (netters) need to defend 4 areas, whereas suicider needs to break 1 and job done.

Make warring so much harder it actually takes some skill.

Oh and, in response to dogma.... What's so special about the suicided state being max's? Last time he netted (january) he got outnetted and then decided to AA the state who outnetted him.

heyneken
07-15-2012, 08:45
Also in all fairness, I have nothing against USA, but I just genuinely dislike Max.

Dogma
07-15-2012, 08:45

BUT

Looking at the last 6 months of the game, I don't see how this set differs from any other set. Random attacks, drama, blablabla. When there were wars vs bean counters, then it was all fair and chill, but now, when I just randomly attack, then I'm a moron?

You say the thing that bothers you the most is suiciding, yet it is so easy to do it? The so called bean counters (netters) need to defend 4 areas, whereas suicider needs to break 1 and job done.

Oh and, in response to dogma.... What's so special about the suicided state being max's? Last time he netted (january) he got outnetted and then decided to AA the state who outnetted him.

First off, who the hell are you to make demands that the game itself change? It isn't up to you how the game is set up. Your nation was warred by another nation because you pissed them off. That was a legitimate war. Nation v nation is what the game is supposed to be. Grow up and grow a pair.

Oh you don't worry about this one, I promise we will make your life miserable.

Max is a friend of mine and I have seen him killed more times than Carter has liver pills but yet he still continues to play. He wants to net sometimes just like anyone else and he has the right to try. To be suicided when he has a good set going has to be a pain in his ***. The only difference this time, is he was in USA when you hit him, not a good move on your part.

heyneken
07-15-2012, 08:50
Who are you to say what the game is supposed to be? Hypocrite much?
If the game isn't changed, I will continue to bring down people who piss me off.

Will
07-15-2012, 09:03
If the game isn't changed, I will continue to bring down people who piss me off.

I suspect you won't be playing much longer if you keep that up.

heyneken
07-15-2012, 09:10
That'd be a downer if I couldn't play nw anymore, lol.

Will
07-15-2012, 09:17
That'd be a downer if I couldn't play nw anymore, lol.

Well if you don't like it, why are you still here?

Dogma
07-15-2012, 09:20
Also in all fairness, I have nothing against USA, but I just genuinely dislike Max.

Also in fairness, USA has something against you and I genuinely dislike you as well.

heyneken
07-15-2012, 09:27
Well if you don't like it, why are you still here?

Who says I don't like the game? It's just that it wouldn't have that much effect on my life if I were to be banned. Just found the way you were threatening me funny.

And seriously what's the big deal here? I was killed by some "contractor" in the beginning of the last set, who was probably some DEAD member or shit like that, and nobody gave two ****s about that suicide.

heyneken
07-15-2012, 09:31
Also in fairness, USA has something against you and I genuinely dislike you as well.

I have been taken down like that from top1 95% of the time I net, cry me a ****ing river.

Will
07-15-2012, 09:31
Who says I don't like the game? It's just that it wouldn't have that much effect on my life if I were to be banned. Just found the way you were threatening me funny.

And seriously what's the big deal here? I was killed by some "contractor" in the beginning of the last set, who was probably some DEAD member or shit like that, and nobody gave two ****s about that suicide.

So you respond by suiciding someone who had nothing to do with it?

07-15-2012, 09:33

BUT

1. You are a retard that being said I'll move to number 2.
2. Lets look at the last 6 months January Max and I AAed Kenneth for what I thought was him being fed.
3. February GRIM warred ICN because they couldn't mind their own business.
4. March GRIM tried to war LOR and got gangbanged for their Ideals
5. April All of NW VS GRIM and EURO.
6. May We warred ICN again for not being able to keep their nose on their own face.
7. June LOR and UB declared on GRIM.
8. July Hiney and Blaa suicide USA and GRIM

I think your a bit confused on the warring suicide thing.
The instigators in war still need to protect them selves in all 4 areas just like the bean counters do.
I consider Standard attack a hostile act. It kills my units just the same as any other attack its just not a local or specialized attack and your stealing my land. So get ready to expand build then if you want that to happen without war.
You cant stop a suicider regardless of what you do.
How do you make warring harder? maybe we should make netting harder so it requires some skill as well.
War declaration should be able to be done with less that 4 members. In January DD and I pretty much warred LOR just the 2 of us and it was one of the best wars I was in.
You seem to contradict your self in your opening statement. When their were wars vs bean counters all was fair and chill as you put it. We attacked as a nation on a nation knowing we had a chance to win the war. We didn't attack someone then dodge to different nations we weren't suiciding as you admit that you have done to both Max and GRIM this set. We took what was coming to us, we took it like men we didn't hide. You took the ***** way out to try and prove a point and in my opinion havent done anything but tarnish yourself as a suicider. You would have my respect had you actually got a few of your mates together or your eggs in other baskets and warred instead of suiciding.

heyneken
07-15-2012, 09:35
So you respond by suiciding someone who had nothing to do with it?

No, I'm suiciding because I want the game to be changed, and Max was a fine option since he's Latvian.

07-15-2012, 09:36

For you to say a DEAD member did that to you implies we actually give a poop enough about you to do something like that. When have we ever hidden anything we have done. Believe me if we were responsible for it i would be more than happy to take full responsibility for it and love it.

heyneken
07-15-2012, 09:38
For you to say a DEAD member did that to you implies we actually give a poop enough about you to do something like that. When have we ever hidden anything we have done. Believe me if we were responsible for it i would be more than happy to take full responsibility for it and love it.

I guess you do give a poop about me as you continue to mistype my name.

heyne out

Will
07-15-2012, 09:40
No, I'm suiciding because I want the game to be changed, and Max was a fine option since he's Latvian.

What needs changing exactly? warring? if anything it should be made easier, back to the days when the average state could be killed with 300 turns with BR. Small nations are already screwed these days when it comes to warring, so I don't know what you and blaa are bothered about.

Divine Intervention
07-15-2012, 09:43
Dont forget that June, ICN were planning to war WLF, take out GRIMs only ally in their war vs UB + LoR. Preemptive striked though :)

What needs changing exactly? warring? if anything it should be made easier, back to the days when the average state could be killed with 300 turns with BR. Small nations are already screwed these days when it comes to warring, so I don't know what you and blaa are bothered about.

back in the day you couldn't kill anyone with even 1000 BRs!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-15-2012, 09:44
No, I mistype your name on purpose because it makes a statement to me on what I think of you. I wouldn't Hire or pay someone to do what I want done. I would get a few of my mates that agree with me and do it myself.

Max Logan
07-15-2012, 10:27
You should all sit down and have a beer or something. You`re way to overhyped.
Not like I didn`t know someone will suicide me. Someone always does.

I just came back to play a set, net if possible. Got suicided, again, boo hoo, big deal! :p
Just confirms what everyone already knew of heynesmt. And leave his record, it`s a nice fed up.

No need to roll back, ban or anything. The kid had his fun now let`s all move on.

Mr President
07-15-2012, 10:30
Its funny.

Achilles my apologies. I didn't see any posts about you being suicided. I don't read every forum anymore cause I try to spend the free time I have working on the game. If you ever need my attention on a matter you need to send state #1 a message or send in a support ticket.. I always see them :)

I'm not just paying attention to suiciding cause it was a USA state. I have always paid attention to it. I preach and preach about how bad suiciding is. I try new rules, talk to people do everything I can to get people to really understand the full effects that suiciding has on the game. People just don't get it... It wears on me after time. :(

Dogma
07-15-2012, 10:34

Well tell ya what, want in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first. Adults know there are things in life that you just can't change and have to adapt to, guess you will find that out when you grow up. Or maybe not, some kids live off their parents or some other form of pablum most of their lives and cry because they can't make it on their own blaming someone else for their problems.

Max may have been your perfect option, but have you ever heard the saying "pissed in your mess kit"? That is what you have done, Hiney.

Max Logan
07-15-2012, 10:38
Its funny.

Cuz you don`t get suicided/killed every set you play. And he did said after recent 'EVENTS'

Isn`t that statement hypocite by itself? You want the game changed, and if it doesn`t, you just go berserk on people?
Reminds me of my 2-years-old cousin that starts to throw her toys around when she did not get the candy she wanted.

Divine Intervention
07-15-2012, 10:40
The only good thing to come out of this, is that it seems inter-Baltic hate is greater than Baltic vs Russian hate. Cos otherwise Heyne woulda suicided me :D Could have done it with a much more balanced state and made it quite an effort for Bratva to break you down :)

blaa
07-15-2012, 13:05
not interested in forum-wars, so if you have questions, contact me via pm or ingame (1116)

dogma, i am not demanding anything. I just think if Mr.P thinks suiciding is the most important thing that drives people away from the game, then it should be dealt with. No? And then I offered some suggestions from my experience. I am sorry if I offended anybody. I respect you and I didn't mean to sound elitist or whatever it came out.

That said, I have made some remarks during the past 6 months of mostly warring. I do believe that some of my points should be up for a debate.

* Spy random
The spy random is too low. I don't know the exact %, but I do know that I was hitting somebody with close to 2m spies (+ nation support) with 3m spies (no nation support) and I did not fail. I think 423 or 461 can confirm that, can't remember which, sorry.
The cause to reduce the random was that people failed 1-3 turns on people with way fewer spies than they had. Now it is close to impossible to get an intel with a state with more spies than you.
I suggest: no hostile spy ops unless theres a active war, raise random.

* Nations able to declare war with only 1 person in nation
Sounds like clear suicide to me, no?

* No hostile attacks unless war has been declared
Only supports suiciders. If there's a need for retal, then nation leaders can explain that to their members, and members won't act back...

* GA
GA is too powerful. Some examples:
Normal casher (population maybe even too high):
15000 land
45m population
Either 223 BRs or 231 GAs
For indy or farmer, killing with GA is aaaaaaaloooot more reasonable.

* In my opinion, the nation who gets the FS gets too much of an advantage.
Maybe increase the declaration time? Raise turns needed for a kill (bigger readyness drop? more turns needed for an attack?)

Eddie Haskel
07-15-2012, 13:51
Isn't all this arguing and bickering pointless. Someone admitted to actively suiciding into someone else. That goes against Nation War Law #19:

19. - Suiciding another state is illegal. Suiciding is defined as one who deliberately seeks out a state set after set only to seek revenge for events in the past.

so the options are really:
1) ban him
2) do nothing
3) change the gameplay

I've never been "important" enough to earn a suicide, but I know the game well enough to know some simple facts:

1) Making attacks take more turns will simply drive more people away. The one thing I hate is having to wait for turns as it is, to have to use MORE to play a game that has WAR in its name, is not silly, but stupid.
2) The whole spy deal. As blaa stated, if a state has more spies then you, it's almost impossible to get an intel. The gameplay should be changed enough to reflect the difference between a simple INTEL (looking at a factory from across the street to see how many railcars of tanks come out), to sabotaging it (actually getting inside, past the guards and workers, and finding something explosive to put some fire on). This may already be the case even, I don't know, I don't know the gamecode. Spies should be a more general term, and not necessarily meaning a physical, human spy. We have spy satellites in the real world, that also tell us many things about our enemies, without fear of each and every satellite being countered simply for doing a flyby.
3) Making the game so no hostile action can be taken unless war is declared is also a gamekiller. Mistakes like this are how new people learn, how old people get embarrassed, and can happen in real life when a unit misunderstands a command or goes rogue. Also, some hostile attacks are used as payback for other things. AND, some people consider an SA to be a hostile action, as it kills units and takes land. In real life, I would call that pretty hostile. The same basics apply to hostile spy attacks. Why deny them, they happen in the real world too.
4) The "No War Declarations for nations with 4 or less members" idea makes sense, at least for now. With our current member base, the odds of getting 2 guilds of 3 members each to war each other are higher them me winning the lottery.

It's one thing to see a brand new player "trying out" all the different types of attacks on someone. They usually get caught real quick, and have the basics explained to them. It's also relatively easy to see someone is an experienced player regardless of state size, when they AA their targets, LD, and then GA someone into the ground. Same for spy attacks.

So our problem isn't so much changing gameplay, which for the most part we all agree on or else we would've left long ago, then it is monitoring and actually punishing people that abuse the rules the game has. Note I didn't say the rules WE have, but the rules the GAME has, which are the rules we all need to play by.

Tank
07-15-2012, 13:54
GA are not OP they are easily stonewalled. But this kinda talk does not belong in this forum. I been following this conflict for a bit now and feel that its just more of a drawn out drama rather than a war.

Achilles
07-15-2012, 17:05
Its not drama.
But a serious discussion and some long time player who might decide to quit playing.
I think its a serious issue and hope we can resolve it as a community.

heyneken
07-15-2012, 19:35
You should all sit down and have a beer or something. You`re way to overhyped.
Not like I didn`t know someone will suicide me. Someone always does.

I just came back to play a set, net if possible. Got suicided, again, boo hoo, big deal! :p
Just confirms what everyone already knew of heynesmt. And leave his record, it`s a nice fed up.

No need to roll back, ban or anything. The kid had his fun now let`s all move on.

Oh please do tell.
And seriously you're all bunch of whiny little *****es who can't take a pinch of their own medicine. I could have just as easily declared war and then AA-d you down, but i was bored so I didn't wait the extra 2 hours.

Btw, LD really? That dude last set just randomly killed me? Let's face it, we all know you lie more than you tell the truth, so what ever.

Tank
07-15-2012, 20:48
Its not drama.
But a serious discussion and some long time player who might decide to quit playing.
I think its a serious issue and hope we can resolve it as a community.

This is the war forum for *****ing bout the game and mechanics we have a suggestions section. What im still trying to figure out is whos fighting who through all the drama.

northbabylon
07-15-2012, 21:22
What if we bring back the retaliation declaration? but make it so you can only choose between 2-10 war attacks that you can do. and thats the only time you can do those said war attacks?

Max Logan
07-16-2012, 00:06
Oh please do tell.
And seriously you're all bunch of whiny little *****es who can't take a pinch of their own medicine. I could have just as easily declared war and then AA-d you down, but i was bored so I didn't wait the extra 2 hours.

Btw, LD really? That dude last set just randomly killed me? Let's face it, we all know you lie more than you tell the truth, so what ever.

Did I whine once about this? Don`t recall!

heyneken
07-16-2012, 08:55
Did I whine once about this? Don`t recall!

Sorry, I should've expressed myself more clearly. I didn't mean exactly you by what I said.

07-16-2012, 09:43

Why would I get someone else to do my dirty work especially to someone like you, where I would enjoy it immensely doing it myself.
When have I broken my word or lied to anyone to make you think I have anything to do with whoever killed you.
Your presence in this game doesn't bother me enough to bother getting someone else to kill you for me.

I am sad and sorry to say Hiney maybe there are more people out there that don't like you. Just as there were more people out there that hated infantry hoarding as well.

heyneken
07-16-2012, 11:59
Why would I get someone else to do my dirty work especially to someone like you, where I would enjoy it immensely doing it myself.
When have I broken my word or lied to anyone to make you think I have anything to do with whoever killed you.
Your presence in this game doesn't bother me enough to bother getting someone else to kill you for me.

I am sad and sorry to say Hiney maybe there are more people out there that don't like you. Just as there were more people out there that hated infantry hoarding as well.

Lies, all lies. And what does inf hoarding got to do with me?

edit: btw, remember the time you said I won't change the game's history like you will or some shit like that? guess what, i beat the record and singlehandedly almost drove mr.p to a point where he was this close to shutting the game down. i'm such a baller.

beerdrinkers
07-16-2012, 12:36
I’ve been sitting here reading this topic and one thing is clear,
The more you post on this thread the more you are playing into this “heyneken's” hand, so to speak
It is clear that he is a spoiled little **** who is trying to get a rise out of people, just do everyone a favour and ban him, the sanctimonious little shit is in this game to wind people up so don’t give him the satisfaction.

heyneken
07-16-2012, 13:01
I’ve been sitting here reading this topic and one thing is clear,
The more you post on this thread the more you are playing into this “heyneken's” hand, so to speak
It is clear that he is a spoiled little **** who is trying to get a rise out of people, just do everyone a favour and ban him, the sanctimonious little shit is in this game to wind people up so don’t give him the satisfaction.

Yes, ban me. Because I'm the hero Nation Wars deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so you'll hunt me, because I can take it. Because I'm not a hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a heyneken.

Max Logan
07-16-2012, 13:28
Lies, all lies. And what does inf hoarding got to do with me?

edit: btw, remember the time you said I won't change the game's history like you will or some shit like that? guess what, i beat the record and singlehandedly almost drove mr.p to a point where he was this close to shutting the game down. i'm such a baller.

It`s actually me who`s changing the game, because I don`t let a child quirks stop Mr P from what he`s doing. It`s me, my actions and people like me that change the game. You, you`re just another suicider, a viet, a noob, another cheater, you come and you go, the people that remain and the people that move on are the ones that shape and change the game. trust me, you won`t even be remembered in the long run, and your record, well, n00b had a record, but I don`t think anyone considers him to be great or anything. You`re just another wannabe stand out, and you`ll always be just that. You`ll never be able to stand among the Calvins, Devils, Hawks (Gnorf) and Foxes, Kris and Grims. Because they did something for this game and they made an name for themselves. You, well, you`ll always be the suiciders, the viets, the hackers, the cheaters, the wannabes. Gratz on your legacy! :)

heyneken
07-16-2012, 13:38
It`s actually me who`s changing the game, because I don`t let a child quirks stop Mr P from what he`s doing. It`s me, my actions and people like me that change the game. You, you`re just another suicider, a viet, a noob, another cheater, you come and you go, the people that remain and the people that move on are the ones that shape and change the game. trust me, you won`t even be remembered in the long run, and your record, well, n00b had a record, but I don`t think anyone considers him to be great or anything. You`re just another wannabe stand out, and you`ll always be just that. You`ll never be able to stand among the Calvins, Devils, Hawks (Gnorf) and Foxes, Kris and Grims. Because they did something for this game and they made an name for themselves. You, well, you`ll always be the suiciders, the viets, the hackers, the cheaters, the wannabes. Gratz on your legacy! :)

Seriously lol'd. THIS IS A TEXT BASED GAME. Please, oh please get that through your head. This "game" does not need any skill, and that's why I'm kind of surprised how you see me as a cheater. I set the record by holding my cost-level down, sold ships, cashed 300 turns, bought myself up, sold again, cashed 300 turns, bought up again. VERY ****ING HARD. Could've even done 1.8 or something like that if there had been enough bombers on the market. You just suck (in a text-based game that you've played for 10 years, lawl oh lawl), gratz on that. And I don't even care to be remembered, why would I? I'm just having fun mocking you guys here. But for the hell of it, how did you "change" the game? : D

MellonColly
07-16-2012, 13:47
hey heyne don't be a ****. Some people actually like the "game" and you're making it not seem so nice. If you got problems with someone take it to PM. We don't need this "holier than thou" talk. Good job you cashed 300 turns, you had to make some grabs in there as well. you didn't win expanding. The game isnt that easy :)

heyneken
07-16-2012, 14:04
hey heyne don't be a ****. Some people actually like the "game" and you're making it not seem so nice. If you got problems with someone take it to PM. We don't need this "holier than thou" talk. Good job you cashed 300 turns, you had to make some grabs in there as well. you didn't win expanding. The game isnt that easy :)

The only "hard" part about netting is waiting for the expanders, but it's not hard as in it needs skill but it just takes a lot of time. But after you've jumped to top1, then it's just as easy as being Max Logan.

MellonColly
07-16-2012, 14:29
yes it takes time. time is hard for some people to get :P

but seriously though. Don't knock the game. You play it. If you don't like someone that plays you dont need to knock the game. Have some respect atleast.

Max Logan
07-16-2012, 14:29
For the record, I didn`t call you a cheater. I referred to a class of players 'the suiciders, the cheaters, the viets, the hackers, the wannabes'...you picked to be associated with one of them. I`d label you a cheater and wannabe, but you know better. You`re like that old lady that only hears one work and picks after it to make a scene.

And I never claimed to be good at this game, not once, I`ve always stated I`m semi-decent - never been a true netter, never spent hours on the game neitehr did I stay up or wake up or left date/work/sick for a grab or sell, doesn`t really bother me. Was surprised I got 1st this set and Kris failed that grab on me. I only logged on twice a day for a grab and cash the rest. You`re the one blabbing about how you`re impacting the game in Divine (holla Anton) way. Sorry, but you`re continuing to contradict yourself more with every next post you make. Make up your mind, then go! It`s not that hard, trust me!

Again, if you read it all - me, my actions, people like me. But again, you pick out a part on the text and try make an argument, when you fail to see the concept on which I base mine.

Mocking us? Grim, maybe, but he`s always been like this, he likes to fight. Me? I`ve seen your type come and go, you don`t even come close to 'mocking with me'. There are like 2 people that could probably 'mock' with me, Anton and Devil, so, nope, not really care about your...mocking :)

Max Logan
07-16-2012, 14:32
yes it takes time. time is hard for some people to get :P

but seriously though. Don't knock the game. You play it. If you don't like someone that plays you dont need to knock the game. Have some respect atleast.

Leave him be. Let him have his fun. He`s like that 'Ultime destroyed dominator guy' that was a round a while ago, forgot his name. Let him be and he`ll just leave like the rest of them! :)

Will
07-16-2012, 14:45
Seriously lol'd. THIS IS A TEXT BASED GAME. Please, oh please get that through your head. This "game" does not need any skill, and that's why I'm kind of surprised how you see me as a cheater. I set the record by holding my cost-level down, sold ships, cashed 300 turns, bought myself up, sold again, cashed 300 turns, bought up again. VERY ****ING HARD. Could've even done 1.8 or something like that if there had been enough bombers on the market. You just suck (in a text-based game that you've played for 10 years, lawl oh lawl), gratz on that. And I don't even care to be remembered, why would I? I'm just having fun mocking you guys here. But for the hell of it, how did you "change" the game? : D

What record? Total net? you haven't set that till you beat James :) Another 4.5 bil to go.

heyneken
07-16-2012, 14:54
And leave his record, it`s a nice fed up.

You also mentioned evil noob; thus, implying I cheated

The game impact gibberish WAS the mocking part (LD talked something about how he changes the history of the game or some shit). I meant nothing of what I said about me setting the record and shutting down the game blabla. It gets kind of dull if you guys are that oblivious that i have to explain everything :S

Will: :D

edit: but you did mean what you said and dude...that's kind of sad :(

07-16-2012, 15:37
You also mentioned evil noob; thus, implying I cheated

The game impact gibberish WAS the mocking part (LD talked something about how he changes the history of the game or some shit). I meant nothing of what I said about me setting the record and shutting down the game blabla. It gets kind of dull if you guys are that oblivious that i have to explain everything :S

Will: :D

edit: but you did mean what you said and dude...that's kind of sad :(

@Hiney LMAO I never said anything about changing the history of the game.
I have made a change in this game. How many people do you see hoarding infantry with 0 defense now a days?
Looks like I have made an impact on the game or some changes.
You may think your mocking me but I don't give a rats *** what you think of me. Maybe if you weren't a suiciding hiney,
I would actually give a crap of what you thought about me. Seeing how this is a text based game and you wont personally impact my real life mock away hiney mock away.

Divine Intervention
07-16-2012, 17:49

Wow. must have been a combination of LOADS of demand AND supply for a top1 state to continuously sell large quantities of ships and then be able to buy them back....and no doubt at very favourable prices :tongue::

When you say "shame about not enough bombers" that just reminds me of how I was taught back in the day that its really easy to feed with bombers because no one really buys them on PM and its easy to go undetected :p (this was back in the day when BR only destroyed buildings rather than land).

heyneken
07-16-2012, 18:33
Wow. must have been a combination of LOADS of demand AND supply for a top1 state to continuously sell large quantities of ships and then be able to buy them back....and no doubt at very favourable prices :tongue::

When you say "shame about not enough bombers" that just reminds me of how I was taught back in the day that its really easy to feed with bombers because no one really buys them on PM and its easy to go undetected :p (this was back in the day when BR only destroyed buildings rather than land).

Hence I had like 70m spies at one point. Never sold more than 30m ships at once, mostly sold all of them within a couple of hours, the further the round went on, the faster I'd sell. The whole top5 could've probably attacked me, but since noone had my intel, they didn't.

I can't really imagine anyone being taught that way, unless they were kind of retards. It's just common knowledge that if you get lvl 12 bombers then there's a certain limit when it's more useful to buy/produce bombers. But since the public market bot only boosts units at max prices, then you can't buy a whole lot of them, because max priced ships are obviously more useful than max priced bombers.

edit: of course, it won't hurt to have sucky players below you who reach 150-200mil only in the last 4-5 days

Divine Intervention
07-16-2012, 18:39
Hence I had like 70m spies at one point. Never sold more than 30m ships at once, mostly sold all of them within a couple of hours, the further the round went on, the faster I'd sell. The whole top5 could've probably attacked me, but since noone had my intel, they didn't.

I can't really imagine anyone being taught that way, unless they were kind of retards. It's just common knowledge that if you get lvl 12 bombers then there's a certain limit when it's more useful to buy/produce bombers. But since the public market bot only boosts units at max prices, then you can't buy a whole lot of them, because max priced ships are obviously more useful than max priced bombers.

edit: of course, it won't hurt to have sucky players below you who reach 150-200mil only in the last 4-5 days

Im 99.9percent sure bombers didnt have lvl12 back then (2009) and Ive never had them (lvl12s) myself (infact only noticed them last set/this set...although I have only been back 3-4 sets).

p.s. I would def have attacked you if i was top5 and saw 30m ships on PM at was obviously a single market sale :p

heyneken
07-16-2012, 18:45
Imo in domination we had jets lvl 12 which were also more useful than ships or something, don't remember that well.

Of course I didn't sell 30 000 000 :D. I always put a seemingly random number like 27 353 345 or shit like that.

Mr President
07-16-2012, 20:32
Well this thread has turned into quite the ego thread. I can't hear myself think with all the chest pounding going on. :)

Who said I was close to closing the game down? And let me assure all of you that if/when that times comes it will not be due to a single member lol.. However, I really wish some of you would think about the long term effects that suiciding has on the game. Suiciding is NOT 100% preventable. We have tried just about every decent suggestion made. Svenne tried everything as well. In fact he is the one who implemented roll backs. I am not a fan of roll backs. It's hard to do and you never get the states exactly how they were prior to the attacks. The only thing that really seem to have worked was the Patriot Act. When I implemented that suiciding came to a halt and never really returned until after it was removed. The Patriot Act was a temp "law" that gave admins more rights/powers over in game issues. States who suicided others were labeled in pink in the game and forums, even their restarts were marked so it was easy to spot a terrorist and kill him before he could strike again. There were other parts of it as well..

I don't mind the wars and I really don't mind a few illegal hits from time to time. But I do mind when the same member gets suicided all the time. It's not funny anymore.. With that being said I feel that we will be bringing parts of the Patriot Act back. The roll backs won't return but maybe the highlighted states will return.. Haven't decided yet but I will make sure you all know if and when I decide.

Making it so nations less than 4 members could function like those larger was to benefit the game and allow new members to create a nation and build up. Not being able to do anything sucks. But again people take advantage of it and suicide. Allow war attacks outside of war time was meant to help keep action in the game. It allows retals and other diplomacy actions but also lessons the restrictions within the game. I am not a fan for a lot of rules in a game. I like the freedom to do as you wish. Perhaps I should implement a bunch of stupid rules? The majority of the people who play this game give respect to other states/nations. They may not agree with every decision and they may go to war over some of them, but the majority do not do things that hurt the game.

I don't want to ban anyone. That is why when I opened NW I removed all the bans and let everyone have a fresh start.. I have been more than fair with everything so why can't people follow the few rules we have and enjoy the game. Why do things to kill it? Is that what you really want? All I ask is to think about your actions before you do them.

Also, to be clear on something, I didn't really mind what Blaa was doing. In some peoples eyes he was suiciding but in others he was seeking his revenge without pulling a lot of others into the mix... But when it went outside of the revenge is when it's not cool. Hitting nations who did nothing to you "just cause" is lame. USA did nothing to deserve the attacks. All you did was ensure that USA will NEVER help you in the future. And you might always want to look behind you.. You can run but you cannot hide! We always find you :)

Sorry to burst your bubble but Nation Wars will be here next set and the set after and after and after and on and on and on....................................... The question is, will you?

Divine Intervention
07-16-2012, 21:15
Why was the patriot act removed? Its nice to have Z back :p

heyneken
07-16-2012, 22:53
Like I said earlier, it wasn't against USA.

Max Logan
07-17-2012, 12:10
Thanks for ruining the fun Mr P! Heyne actually started to fear his not the Nr 1 person in the game...

07-17-2012, 13:16
Also, to be clear on something, I didn't really mind what Blaa was doing. In some peoples eyes he was suiciding but in others he was seeking his revenge without pulling a lot of others into the mix... But when it went outside of the revenge is when it's not cool. Hitting nations who did nothing to you "just cause" is lame. USA did nothing to deserve the attacks.

GRIM hasn't done anything to ICN or Blaa in the last several sets. I understand what your saying for him "SUICIDING" Achilles actually I don't. He outright admitted to suiciding Achilles. He also suicided several of us in GRIM. The only nation that was available for revenge for him would have been MADE. We supposedly buried that hatchet a few sets back. Blaa and Hiney both suicided now I use the term suicide because 1 person against a nation of nine the first time. the second time Hiney hit max and Blaa land grabbed him while unethical, I find nothing wrong with the land grab I have done so myself to people that have been AA'ed. Here again though 1 man against 15. Im sure Blaa could have pulled his collective "eggs" into 1 basket for a real war had he chose to do so. He chose the suiciders route. Maybe you will see it in a different light when you rebuild 4500 buildings that have been destroyed from spy ops or lose 5 mil NW from ships being blown up in port. I have used destructive spy ops on people on several different occasions and always on people that had none. Does it justify or make it right that I did it to people with no spies hell no. But after a few turns of destructive spy ops most people get spies. Now if I go back in 24 hours and the don't have any spies yet and they have been online and had the opportunity to get spies I will do it again. Everyone knows I will hit you if your DEFENSELESS not if you have some defense. You can call that suicide if it was just me doing it because it would be. But since I have people in my nation with similar views as mine and are willing to war for said offense its not suicide. I also feel that if you feel you can play a war game without defenses that's suicide. I was ready to AA Salabanzi a few days ago for being defenseless but sent him a message instead letting him know he may want to get some def. Ive gone off topic a bit here I guess I just don't get how a guy with all those eggs couldn't get them in 1 basket to war instead of suiciding or how you can think it wasn't suicide.

heyneken
07-17-2012, 14:54
GRIM hasn't done anything to ICN or Blaa in the last several sets. I understand what your saying for him "SUICIDING" Achilles actually I don't. He outright admitted to suiciding Achilles. He also suicided several of us in GRIM. The only nation that was available for revenge for him would have been MADE. We supposedly buried that hatchet a few sets back. Blaa and Hiney both suicided now I use the term suicide because 1 person against a nation of nine the first time. the second time Hiney hit max and Blaa land grabbed him while unethical, I find nothing wrong with the land grab I have done so myself to people that have been AA'ed. Here again though 1 man against 15. Im sure Blaa could have pulled his collective "eggs" into 1 basket for a real war had he chose to do so. He chose the suiciders route. Maybe you will see it in a different light when you rebuild 4500 buildings that have been destroyed from spy ops or lose 5 mil NW from ships being blown up in port. I have used destructive spy ops on people on several different occasions and always on people that had none. Does it justify or make it right that I did it to people with no spies hell no. But after a few turns of destructive spy ops most people get spies. Now if I go back in 24 hours and the don't have any spies yet and they have been online and had the opportunity to get spies I will do it again. Everyone knows I will hit you if your DEFENSELESS not if you have some defense. You can call that suicide if it was just me doing it because it would be. But since I have people in my nation with similar views as mine and are willing to war for said offense its not suicide. I also feel that if you feel you can play a war game without defenses that's suicide. I was ready to AA Salabanzi a few days ago for being defenseless but sent him a message instead letting him know he may want to get some def. Ive gone off topic a bit here I guess I just don't get how a guy with all those eggs couldn't get them in 1 basket to war instead of suiciding or how you can think it wasn't suicide.

First off, when did blaa landgrab Max?
Secondly, you're saying it's ok to attack people only if you have plenty of people to support you? duuuuuude thaaaaat is soooooo retaaaaarded.

Will
07-17-2012, 14:56
First off, when did blaa landgrab Max?
Secondly, you're saying it's ok to attack people only if you have plenty of people to support you? duuuuuude thaaaaat is soooooo retaaaaarded.

Why?

heyneken
07-17-2012, 15:36
Why?

So, it's ok to kill a state for no reason, but it's not ok to AA him down and landgrab him? Can you not see the obvious logical shortcomings here?

Dogma
07-17-2012, 16:15
So, it's ok to kill a state for no reason, but it's not ok to AA him down and landgrab him? Can you not see the obvious logical shortcomings here?

I guess you saw the logical shortcomings of doing that didn't you?

heyneken
07-17-2012, 16:21
I guess you saw the logical shortcomings of doing that didn't you?

Have you ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Will
07-17-2012, 16:42

Sorta depends on the circumstances. If you AA and grab someone from a nation way bigger than you, it's a suicide since you'll be killed for it. If you're in a similar size nation that has a reasonable chance to win a war against the target's nation, then it's not.

However a little tag making illegal hits on a big tag which has abused it (triples and such) I don't consider it a suicide.

TL:DR

Big tag hitting small tag for no reason: not suicide
Big tag hitting small tag with reason: not suicide
Small tag hitting big tag for no reason: suicide
(One exception to this: if bigger tag is noob nation and small tag is vet war tag, I wouldn't count it as suicide if the big tag has no war experience.)
Small tag hitting big tag with reason: not suicide

Divine Intervention
07-17-2012, 16:58

I guess you can say that leading a nation full of people who agree with your logic and commit to your actions, legitimises them. If you made a tag with 10 people and did the same thing to Max Im sure Mr P wouldnt be as upset, not least because you could have potentially gotten 9 new people to play the game.

DevilDog
07-17-2012, 17:19
Have you ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

huh, I don't get it? Once again you've managed to confuse me with your literary skills. ;)

Achilles
07-17-2012, 17:24
I dont think he knows what he wants to say with that :laugh:

MellonColly
07-17-2012, 18:07

my head hurts

heyneken
07-17-2012, 18:23
Wow...it's a meme.

I guess you can say that leading a nation full of people who agree with your logic and commit to your actions, legitimises them. If you made a tag with 10 people and did the same thing to Max Im sure Mr P wouldnt be as upset, not least because you could have potentially gotten 9 new people to play the game.

So, at the end of day, it all comes down to growing the playerbase, and not playing the game to its fullest?

Divine Intervention
07-17-2012, 19:27
Wow...it's a meme.

So, at the end of day, it all comes down to growing the playerbase, and not playing the game to its fullest?

Yes. You will be much more respected in this game if you spent the set training 5 new players who stayed and continued to play rather than setting another 133337 record. Let alone suiciding.

heyneken
07-17-2012, 19:49
Yes. You will be much more respected in this game if you spent the set training 5 new players who stayed and continued to play rather than setting another 133337 record. Let alone suiciding.

So those 5 players could train 5 other people? To what end? Why not admit the game has faults and change them? That is the only way this game can actually start harvesting new people, and not by forcing a shitty version of a possibly brilliant game. Or..you know, don't change them, but don't whine when people play the game how they like it.

Divine Intervention
07-17-2012, 19:53
So those 5 players could train 5 other people? To what end? Why not admit the game has faults and change them? That is the only way this game can actually start harvesting new people, and not by forcing a shitty version of a possibly brilliant game. Or..you know, don't change them, but don't whine when people play the game how they like it.

Well hopefully the loyal vets will love seeing the game grow again and will stick with it and hopefully bored suiciders will leave it : Besides, these suicide problems dont affect new people.

Mr President
07-17-2012, 20:09
Why was the patriot act removed? Its nice to have Z back :p

When I created the Patriot Act things were really out of control but I didn't want to force the new rules down the members throats so I made it a temp law with an experation date. When that date came the members had a choice to either keep it in place or remove it... They chose to remove it.

Like I said earlier, it wasn't against USA.

Perhaps your intent wasn't against USA but your actions were. When a state is in our Nation they receive the full protection of our nation. You can't just hit a state in USA and then walk away saying it wasn't against USA.. Doesn't work that way :)

It is illegal to kill someone in real life.. However if I don't agree with that law I should be able to just kill people till they change it? This is a game and tho it may not be perfect you should still appreciate the fact that you are able to play it. I would love to have a perfect game that millions of people play but that isn't possible. I try to do the best I can and make positive changes to help the game but I can't do everything at once.. It takes time!

The ideas that were listed in this thread do not stop suiciding. They may make it a little harder but it does not prevent it. The only real prevention is when people understand exactly what it does to the game and then simply choose another way.

Mr President
07-17-2012, 20:36

I will retract my comment.. I shouldn't have spoken about it until I read more about it.. I'll try to catch up on the reading this weekend.

Max Logan
07-18-2012, 01:12

I so hope you`ll never be netting again! :)
I can promise you, I`ll go over the line, and for you, I`ll AA the shit out of you if you ever near top 3. That`s a promise. And BTW, it will be no trouble for me to get 10 people on my side and I`ll get away with it. That I promise! :) So whatever nation you`re joining, let them know this! :)

And I don`t wanna see whining from you from this set on! :)

Max Logan
07-18-2012, 01:14
The only real prevention is when people understand exactly what it does to the game and then simply choose another way.

Once a suicider, always a suicider. That never changes. So he`s always gonna be a suicider and nothing more.

heyneken
07-18-2012, 09:20
Once a suicider, always a suicider. That never changes. So he`s always gonna be a suicider and nothing more.

Right on man, keep it real.

07-18-2012, 12:12
I can promise you, I`ll go over the line, and for you, I`ll AA the shit out of you if you ever near top 3. That`s a promise. And BTW, it will be no trouble for me to get 10 people on my side and I`ll get away with it. That I promise! :) So whatever nation you`re joining, let them know this! :)

You know your always welcome and loved in GRIM Max.
We want our Latvian back!!! Vortex misses you!!

Max Logan
07-18-2012, 12:16
Right on man, keep it real.

Well, your own fault. You`re gonna be another Z for the rest of your life! :)

Divine Intervention
07-18-2012, 15:56

you still havent delivered on your promise to play with me!

heyneken
07-18-2012, 16:00
Well, your own fault. You`re gonna be another Z for the rest of your life! :)

Have fun getting 10 people every set, because otherwise you're gonna be a suicider for the rest of your life hurrdurr. Even if you get 10 every set, isn't there some kind of a rule that says it's suiciding if you go attack a certain person every set? :D Either way, I couldn't give less ****s what you do or plan to do.

Max Logan
07-18-2012, 16:41
you still havent delivered on your promise to play with me!

I already did! :o

Max Logan
07-18-2012, 16:43
Have fun getting 10 people every set, because otherwise you're gonna be a suicider for the rest of your life hurrdurr. Even if you get 10 every set, isn't there some kind of a rule that says it's suiciding if you go attack a certain person every set? :D Either way, I couldn't give less ****s what you do or plan to do.

I`m sure I could sway Grim with a bottle of good scotch! And I don`t think it`s suicide when you kill someone and live to tell the tale. SO technically, I`m gonna kill you set after set, maybe die in a CS, and I`m gonna be the good guy and you`re still gonna be a suicider! Ain`t that something beautiful? :)

heyneken
07-18-2012, 17:10
I`m sure I could sway Grim with a bottle of good scotch! And I don`t think it`s suicide when you kill someone and live to tell the tale. SO technically, I`m gonna kill you set after set, maybe die in a CS, and I`m gonna be the good guy and you`re still gonna be a suicider! Ain`t that something beautiful? :)

First off, you have to find me. Secondly, since neither of us are gonna play by the rules apparently, then I can just as well say that I will suicide you down every set you are top 3 (can't imagine it happening too often though lol). And I won't even bother getting people for it.

Max Logan
07-18-2012, 17:45
So you, the one and only, the greatest of all, the ultimate networth king...is reduced to a hiding, scared, cowardly suicider?
Thank you. I didn`t even have to try hard enough to get the truth out of you! Just threaten you with an unlikely event and you show your true face! You can`t even take a fair fight you have to hide and suicide.

Noticed how your tone changed during this thread? You went from - I want to change the game - to - I will hide and suicide you set after set. How is suiciding me changing the game? Or is this what you want the game to become? Let`s all hide and suicide the top states! The worst suicider and hider e.g. top state at that moment, will be suicided on...so on, and on! I can see how great your vision of how this game should be, has become!

Know the difference between you and me? I get suicide on set after set, I get killed set after set, I don`t hide. You can always find me. The same #45 each and every set, the 2 same names - Mayor Fluffer and True Prototype. The same leader name - Silver and Pariah. You on the other hand. the only set you could play was when everyone else warred. After that you run and you hide after the 1st attack on you. Even now, when I only mention the possibility of warring against you - you put your tail between your legs, you run, promise to hide and suicide. You don`t speak or war, you don`t speak of fighting. You say I won`t play by the rules...how? I said, I`d war you, I didn`t say I`d suicide you. But you...well, you don`t even want to try! You quit and your run and you hide and you suicide. You`re a coward.

You don`t even care for the game! Don`t even talk of wanting to change it! You just want to see people leave, you want to hurt NW. Why even play? Why bother? Go torture small animals! Write violent novels! Get anger management therapies! But for ****s sake let people play the game they love and like! Or even better, stop being a ****head and just play the game! Enjoy it for Christs sake! Stop proving me right!

07-18-2012, 18:47
I tried giving you rep for that post max but it says I must spread it around first. I always knew Hiney was a 1 set wonder.

Dogma
07-18-2012, 18:59
Way to go Max, i knew you could take him. Well said my froend, althoufh your posts are getting lpnger and longer, jist like Mr. P.

heyneken
07-18-2012, 20:44
So you, the one and only, the greatest of all, the ultimate networth king...is reduced to a hiding, scared, cowardly suicider?
Thank you. I didn`t even have to try hard enough to get the truth out of you! Just threaten you with an unlikely event and you show your true face! You can`t even take a fair fight you have to hide and suicide.

Noticed how your tone changed during this thread? You went from - I want to change the game - to - I will hide and suicide you set after set. How is suiciding me changing the game? Or is this what you want the game to become? Let`s all hide and suicide the top states! The worst suicider and hider e.g. top state at that moment, will be suicided on...so on, and on! I can see how great your vision of how this game should be, has become!

Know the difference between you and me? I get suicide on set after set, I get killed set after set, I don`t hide. You can always find me. The same #45 each and every set, the 2 same names - Mayor Fluffer and True Prototype. The same leader name - Silver and Pariah. You on the other hand. the only set you could play was when everyone else warred. After that you run and you hide after the 1st attack on you. Even now, when I only mention the possibility of warring against you - you put your tail between your legs, you run, promise to hide and suicide. You don`t speak or war, you don`t speak of fighting. You say I won`t play by the rules...how? I said, I`d war you, I didn`t say I`d suicide you. But you...well, you don`t even want to try! You quit and your run and you hide and you suicide. You`re a coward.

You don`t even care for the game! Don`t even talk of wanting to change it! You just want to see people leave, you want to hurt NW. Why even play? Why bother? Go torture small animals! Write violent novels! Get anger management therapies! But for ****s sake let people play the game they love and like! Or even better, stop being a ****head and just play the game! Enjoy it for Christs sake! Stop proving me right!

How is saying that you'll get 10 people to kill me not cowardly? I've only netted one set, other sets I just expanded so our nation could get some NA. There are like 50-100 people playing this game, and you accuse me of wanting to kill the game? Don't you think this community is in the wrong here? People like you who can't get the fact that this game needs changes to their head are killing the game. And I've been hiding? I'm always #628.

northbabylon
07-19-2012, 00:16
95% of the players here know the game does need change or an update. We have tried changing things around and it doesn't work as we expected. Ie. sanctions, missiles and the UN. But I will say suicides and unnesecary warring is not the change we need.

Max Logan
07-19-2012, 05:51
How is saying that you'll get 10 people to kill me not cowardly? I've only netted one set, other sets I just expanded so our nation could get some NA. There are like 50-100 people playing this game, and you accuse me of wanting to kill the game? Don't you think this community is in the wrong here? People like you who can't get the fact that this game needs changes to their head are killing the game. And I've been hiding? I'm always #628.

Get 11! Try! Don`t be a quitter!

MAGGIO
07-19-2012, 21:11
1. Dogma should be the head of a new committee dedicated to suiciding so that Mr. P doesn't have to spend time on this crap anymore. Committee members can be one ore more current mods if needed. Dogma is a little hot headed sometimes, but thats ok in this situation as we need a hard nose approach to suiciding with little to no wiggle room. Let it be simple and uncomplicated and remove the ability to twist words and play BS games. Either it is or it isnt and its that simple and its decided by a trusted honorable, committed, member who has a strong interest in making the game a better place.
- All "suicides" must be reported officially for review by the victom or its not considered a suicide
- the accused member's account is suspended, but no turns are lost
- false accusations are met with harsh and swift insta ban for the remainder of the set and the entire next set
- the committee can here both sides if applicable and make his decision to either ban or not ban the state/s. Both states will be aloud 24hrs to reply to an inquiry from the committee or they forfeit their right (like they had any) to defend their actions.
- NO ROLLBACKS.
- Guilty states get banned for the remaining portion of the set and the entire next set. Next offense is a 2 mo ban, 3rd offense perma ban.
- Consistency will be difficult AT BEST because every situation is different and guilt will be Opinion driven not parameter driven (suck it up if you like to bend the rules or walk the edge)

2. Creating a nation
- After the first day of the set you should have to wait 24 hrs after creating a nation to actually be apart of that nation so you cant jump from nation to nation.
- one state can only create one nation per set but may join another nation x times per set.
- you must have 2 members to be act as a nation and utilize the benefits of a nation.

The most important part is the Mr. P should only be doing ONE THING (besides what he wants) and that is Updating the game in some form (preferably the way I want it and in the order I want it) and not dealing with BS, and not getting pissed at BS, and not getting discouraged. Its already a thankless, payless job. Everytime a standard is written there will always be a small group that looks to twist the words, and find loopholes. This type of standard must stop when it comes to this subject. It should be known that if you are even CLOSE to suiciding then you will be banned for a min of 30 days. Unless it is CRYSTAL clear that you are retaliating dont even attempt it alone or with a micro nation. 98% of this game is against suiciding and I hope you can understand why this oppressive type of governing is needed to set a standard game wide and for the long term. If this game EVER goes viral (which could happen) then standards must be established and the line of TOLERANCE must be drawn in the sand.

blaa
07-20-2012, 01:10
I agree eńtirely!

MellonColly
07-20-2012, 08:01
i agree maggio! LET IT BE DONE!

heyneken
07-20-2012, 09:25
Awesome job, but imo it should be more clearly pointed out what suicide stands for. Is 4 members enough to not call it a suicide etc

MAGGIO
07-20-2012, 10:04
Awesome job, but imo it should be more clearly pointed out what suicide stands for. Is 4 members enough to not call it a suicide etc

it cant be too specific because there will be too much argument. it has to be a judgement call by one/some of the oldest and most respected members. Some of you want it clearly spelled out so you can skate around the edges of breaking the parameters.

Dogma
07-20-2012, 11:28
it cant be too specific because there will be too much argument. it has to be a judgement call by one/some of the oldest and most respected members. Some of you want it clearly spelled out so you can skate around the edges of breaking the parameters.

**** John, Thanks for the vote of confidence.

If Mr P wants or needs me to take on a roll like the one you describe, he knows I would take that on in a heartbeat. I agree that P shouldn't have to deal with the entire issue by himself and would be more than happy to help out in any way I can to make sure this game goes on at least another 10 years

MellonColly
07-20-2012, 11:29

I want to stress that it should be SOME. not just one. And an odd number too. This should be like the Judicial Court. 3-5-or 7 members so no tied votes. Maybe A leader from each of the big nations?

I'd like to see your post here retyped (more formal looking) and placed somewhere where we can vote on it. (not burried in a topic like this one)

07-20-2012, 12:18
I want to stress that it should be SOME. not just one. And an odd number too. This should be like the Judicial Court. 3-5-or 7 members so no tied votes. Maybe A leader from each of the big nations?

I'd like to see your post here retyped (more formal looking) and placed somewhere where we can vote on it. (not burried in a topic like this one)

First things first I gave rep to you for this post and rep to Maggio for his book above both are very nice.
Having the post Maggio made get buried or lost would suck.
I agree with you on the should be an odd number of people not just 1. I also agree to have it being a leader of nations but seeing as how we have about 9 nations with 7-8 members average USA being the exception. How would you qualify who gets to help decide and who doesn't. I love this Idea and think maybe we could or should try it IMO. Now I know its up to P but I'm throwing my 2 cents in and feel strongly on this.

MAGGIO
07-20-2012, 12:56
I made a new thread. I didnt want to hijack this one, but this discussion is not in the right section at this point.
http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?94179-Suicider-Suggestions

(http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?94179-Suicider-Suggestions)