PDA

View Full Version : "Where are they know"

Divine Intervention
07-15-2012, 10:49
I sometimes wonder whats happening to old vets and obviously I cant go round bugging all the current people on MSN, so perhaps someone here still knows something ...maybe theyve spoken to them recently.

For me Id like to know whats happening with:

Ali
Pron (seemed like hed always stick with LoR, even inactive)
RIS (Dak vet, doubt anybody knows)
A WLF vet...cant remember his name but Hoebawt, him and I used to spam the forums CRAAAAAAZY in 2006-7 or so. Got banned several times even IIRC. I think his name was Kracked Kid?
RAF (good riddance :D)

Dogma
07-15-2012, 11:45
I sometimes wonder whats happening to old vets and obviously I cant go round bugging all the current people on MSN, so perhaps someone here still knows something ...maybe theyve spoken to them recently.

For me Id like to know whats happening with:

Ali
Pron (seemed like hed always stick with LoR, even inactive)
RIS (Dak vet, doubt anybody knows)
A WLF vet...cant remember his name but Hoebawt, him and I used to spam the forums CRAAAAAAZY in 2006-7 or so. Got banned several times even IIRC. I think his name was Kracked Kid?
RAF (good riddance :D)

I still see Pron on facebook at times. Kracked, glad he has been gone for a while. just kidding. I hate to see anyone not around

pcgluva
07-15-2012, 13:00
RAF (Matt) still plays nukezone but havnt heard much other than that

MellonColly
07-15-2012, 13:02
Where are they now? *

:)

blaa
07-15-2012, 13:02
spoke to warlord again, he promised to make a state for august set.

northbabylon
07-15-2012, 14:32
RIS i am actually friends with on FB and told him to come back the reunion set and said he would. But i never reminded him haha... ill tell him to stop by this thread.

Divine Intervention
07-16-2012, 17:42
RIS i am actually friends with on FB and told him to come back the reunion set and said he would. But i never reminded him haha... ill tell him to stop by this thread.

I used to love RIS. I remember really bonding with him whilst in DaK. Then havent spoken with him for years after.

My bad Ang :D

Devil
07-16-2012, 20:10
Ali - Is in college i guess he is busy. He will sometimes make a state but usually goes inactive within a few days.

Pron - I know he just got married last year or so also i know he is a pastor now/ starting a family

Divine Intervention
07-30-2012, 14:35
Cape (Bretton?) - WLFer

??

Tank
08-02-2012, 08:53
Ali - Is in college i guess he is busy. He will sometimes make a state but usually goes inactive within a few days.

Pron - I know he just got married last year or so also i know he is a pastor now/ starting a family

Me and ali know eachother in real life and graduated from hs togeather and still keep in touch
He is currently very busy with his job out in nyc ive messaged him a few times but hes to busy to play haha.

northbabylon
08-03-2012, 00:36
ali actually doesn't live to far from me. and when i was going to college, his college was actually about 4-5 blocks away from mine...small world