PDA

View Full Version : DEAD vs. USA

bigstink
07-20-2012, 22:51
Your nation officially declared war on America[USA] at the 21st of July 2012 - 04:02:59.
Reason for the war: 1)we want a piece of the BIG DOG,2)Mr P needs to catch up on forum reading,3) Dogma has been poaching Pedros fish from the Gulf of Mexico
:o

bigstink
07-20-2012, 23:01

:RM: Not only did he cross into my waters illegally but he stole my fish!!!!

Blackwater
07-20-2012, 23:05
Would be nice if Dead and Bratva warred each other for once....I'm getting tired of this game again...

::LD::GrimReapr
07-20-2012, 23:21
Sorry, Blackwater as i posted in the other thread lets have some fun everyone and may the best men win. It's Dogmas fault for poaching Pedros fish.

BTW nice stonewall Dogma.

Blackwater
07-20-2012, 23:26
I would say if you and Bratva warred it'd be interesting to see. You two are active warring nations that are very organized. Try it out next set =P Also I'm not done with this game just got initially annoyed with dying randomly again lol

Dogma
07-20-2012, 23:39
And I do notice the common thread between the last two wars we have been hit in... Maggio has been a part of both of them.

And I will continue pasting my fish caught.

northbabylon
07-21-2012, 00:12
pretty certain last set maggio was in my nation and we had nothing to do with that war. unless i was drunk all set, which is fairly likely.

Dogma
07-21-2012, 00:50
guns4hire(#581)[DEAD] *DEAD*

oops, dead men can't eat fish anyway...

bigstink
07-21-2012, 07:05
nice kill Mike. No work today so this dead man will be fishing. In the rain none the less :)

MAGGIO
07-21-2012, 08:23
And I do notice the common thread between the last two wars we have been hit in... Maggio has been a part of both of them.

And I will continue pasting my fish caught.

Just along for the ride, didnt know who we were hitting until 2 hours prior. Nice catch, I have been doing alot of fishing too. caught 13 perch this morning from 530-715.

oh and on the note of organized, the chatbox didnt set up last night so we had to run it via text. Mr. P I will be sending you the cell bill wtf?

nice stonewall last night Dogma, no hard feelings, just a soldier taking orders on this one.

Divine Intervention
07-21-2012, 09:39
Would be nice if Dead and Bratva warred each other for once....I'm getting tired of this game again...

hey...its Bratva's first set :p What do you mean "for once"? I always change the name of my nations so that we dont get this confusion about whether Made = Bratva (its not, 1/2 of the people are new) and all over again for my tags each time.

Besides....its not like im a war tag. I, as an individual prefer to net. If i wanted to war all the time I wouldn't have signed a truce with WS and would have continued killing them over and over :)

Mr President
07-21-2012, 10:30
You people really need to start being more considerate.. I was at the first night of a three night 20th reunion party and you guys killed me.. Sadly I am on the reunion committee so I can't even blow it off. :(

Also, you attack with a few days left and you say the best man wins lol.. ok!

Dogma
07-21-2012, 11:36
USA may be just a bit rusty in our warring, but at least we are getting a chance to knock the rust off and get back in the groove. This isn't over by a long shot.

In the immortal words of Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto "I fear all we have done is awaken a sleeping giant" "A military man can scarcely pride himself on having 'smitten a sleeping enemy'; it is more a matter of shame, simply, for the one smitten. I would rather you made your appraisal after seeing what the enemy does, since it is certain that, angered and outraged, he will soon launch a determined counterattack"

Good morning DEAD, we are now fully awake and we see you.

07-21-2012, 12:33
Coffee was brewing you want decaf or reg?

Dogma
07-21-2012, 12:38
I am drinking Expresso this morning, thanks though, I got this

Divine Intervention
07-21-2012, 13:26
I like hot chocolate :)

07-21-2012, 14:47
seeing as how my FA guy hasn't restarted I will be FA guy for GRIM until he returns.

Dogma
07-21-2012, 15:17
Not much Foreign Affairs to do right now, sorry our FA guys is busy warring at the moment. Maybe when he finishes, he will get with you.

Tank
07-21-2012, 15:26
This should be fun

07-21-2012, 15:44
At your earliest convenience Dogma its no rush I'm not in any hurry. I understand your plight for I am leading a nation at war as well as playing FA now too.

Dogma
07-21-2012, 16:00
Might be "Round Ends: 6d 2h 19m" before i can get with you, but I will as soon as it is convenient.

Divine Intervention
07-21-2012, 16:09
I dont get this whole FA thing :p I would assume nation leader does FA. Otherwise its a bit like Chinese whispers.

Dogma
07-21-2012, 16:10
No, nation leader does not do FA in USA, that would be me that handles all that for our nation.

Divine Intervention
07-21-2012, 16:20
[QUOTE=Dogma;182494]No, nation leader does not do FA in USA, that would be me that handles all that for our nation.[/QUOTE

yes, I am aware that USA has several official posts...people who specifically deal with certain aspects...eg strikes / FA etc :) Guess it makes sense when the leader is a grown adult with a family life vs a recent graduate with several months of free time before work starts :D

Dogma
07-21-2012, 16:23
[QUOTE=Dogma;182494]No, nation leader does not do FA in USA, that would be me that handles all that for our nation.[/QUOTE

yes, I am aware that USA has several official posts...people who specifically deal with certain aspects...eg strikes / FA etc :) Guess it makes sense when the leader is a grown adult with a family life vs a recent graduate with several months of free time before work starts :D

It also makes sense to delegate the tasks in running a nation to the people who perform the tasks the best, that way the leaders can concentrate on their own area of expertise and not overload a single person with the entire running of the nation.

07-21-2012, 16:42
Might be "Round Ends: 6d 2h 19m" before i can get with you, but I will as soon as it is convenient.

Sounds like a date. I'll bring the beer what do you Drink?

Dogma
07-21-2012, 17:00
Don't think you can get what we make down here, so, no thanks, appreciate the offer though.
<Said in my best southern voice> I like my drink to be flammable and illegal in 46 states.

07-21-2012, 18:33
I can get the flammable illegal stuff just have to ask the right person. you want that in the clay jar or regular glass?

Dogma
07-21-2012, 18:45
I didn't know it came in anything other than a mason jar.

Cemetary
07-21-2012, 20:55
I was also in both nations last set and this set. I guess I am just a nobody these days.

However, I didn't know who I was supposed to hit both sets until war was declared both sets. And i almost decided to keep expand n building when they said USA again.

Im pretty inactive normally though so i should be an easy kill.

Crimson Shadow
07-21-2012, 21:35
Apparently not easy enough...... ;)

07-22-2012, 01:58
Someone isn't playing nice by blowing up my bombers with spies.

Dogma
07-22-2012, 10:46
Get used to getting no sleep bastards, this is going to go on for months, gonna be hard as hell to work in a steel mill when you aren't sleeping. I promise you. I will get one of you pricks fired.

07-22-2012, 10:55
seeing as how DevilDog is my boss don't think ill be getting fired anytime so maybe a promotion for keeping us alive.

DevilDog
07-22-2012, 11:04
Get used to getting no sleep bastards, this is going to go on for months, gonna be hard as hell to work in a steel mill when you aren't sleeping. I promise you. I will get one of you pricks fired.

Don't know if I should laugh or cry at this. I'm leaning towards laughing.

Oh and by the way Mike, Nice in game message. Not so sure I ever threatened someone like that but whatever makes you happy.

Will
07-22-2012, 11:15

**** Dogma, chill a bit. I don't agree with what Dead did but still, going a little overboard here.

Divine Intervention
07-22-2012, 15:40
seeing as how DevilDog is my boss don't think ill be getting fired anytime so maybe a promotion for keeping us alive.

Bet you guys have a good job satisfaction rating :D

DevilDog
07-22-2012, 16:46
Bet you guys have a good job satisfaction rating :D

Why yes we do & LD is in line for a pay raise! :)

***Relax LD, I said in line not you're getting one! lol

07-22-2012, 18:16
Hey Dogma,
How are we candy *** suiciders? Smaller nation winning the war and you wanna go off about us suiciding dogma? You know what your the joke of this shit you want a bigger member base find it somewhere else.I'm sick of being called a suicider for warring. You were all happy stonewalling us last night you get killed this afternoon an go apeshit. We even said good job on your stonewalling. Yet you still call us suiciders whatever makes you happy. I hope you feel good about threatening us to lose our jobs over a game that's some class right there. Have a nice day all.

Hoebawt
07-22-2012, 20:52
lol this is getting good... and its about to get better.... USA i dont think its a great idea for ur noobs to call me a coward coz i wont join USA to fight Dead.... Put them in their place before i do

07-22-2012, 20:55
whats even funnier Hoe was a member in my nation got 3 invites to join USA to fight against us.

MAGGIO
07-23-2012, 09:25
man i was so tired last night from waking up 2 in a row at 5 am, that i slept from 7pm to 8am, WOW. Good kill on me USA.

Will
07-23-2012, 12:27
lol this is getting good... and its about to get better.... USA i dont think its a great idea for ur noobs to call me a coward coz i wont join USA to fight Dead.... Put them in their place before i do

I don't get it. Why does USA seem to think you owe them loyalty?

Divine Intervention
07-23-2012, 12:59
I don't get it. Why does USA seem to think you owe them loyalty?

it was a new player whos 1st set it was. he was speaking on USAs behalf without their permission. although i heard blackwater was also trying to do some recruiting.

Raul
07-23-2012, 13:25
Burn

MAGGIO
07-23-2012, 23:49
no offense, but 7 to 3 with Dead having killed almost 3x the NW. Is the USA even trying? its been a few days now... Ill be real honest right now, Dead isnt even trying. I was surprised to see how LAX the strikes have been.

blaa
07-24-2012, 03:00
Pointless wars don't really inspire... I have heard

07-24-2012, 03:58
I was inspired to take top nation score from USA. Sounds like all the inspiration I need since domination leads to war.

P.S. if you plan on taking top spot from GRIM stock up on agm ill sell them cheap at 844 a piece.

northbabylon
07-24-2012, 04:18
my first set back in USA in a long while, and to be honest we have only had about 4 states consistently show up to strikes. We are severely lacking turns at each strike. And the first few days, many of our nation mates did even bother holding turns or show up to strike. They were using turns as if we were netting still. Pissed me off actually. Changes will be made next set that is for sure.

Divine Intervention
07-24-2012, 06:07
my first set back in USA in a long while, and to be honest we have only had about 4 states consistently show up to strikes. We are severely lacking turns at each strike. And the first few days, many of our nation mates did even bother holding turns or show up to strike. They were using turns as if we were netting still. Pissed me off actually. Changes will be made next set that is for sure.

whos actually in charge of n00bs in USA? ive come across some with state setups which could def use some advise.

MellonColly
07-24-2012, 07:51
me. i been sending covert messages to them. tell them mixed is the way to go

Tank
07-24-2012, 09:56

Same thing was said last set for this set after MADE trounced USA. While its all for fun the e mighty USA has shown now for two sets they are to disorganized and ill prepared for conflict. The lesson learned is that if tge USA is the top nation a smaller nation can easily war them for the top spot and not expect much resistance

Dogma
07-24-2012, 12:13

whats even funnier Hoe was a member in my nation got 3 invites to join USA to fight against us.

send me a copy of these 3 requests from USA asking for help, please. If this actually did happen, it was not sanctioned nor was it welcomed by USA leadership.

Dogma
07-24-2012, 12:19
whos actually in charge of n00bs in USA? ive come across some with state setups which could def use some advise.

Is kind of hard to help those that don't even read nation messages. That is why they will be in other nations next set.

Same thing was said last set for this set after MADE trounced USA. While its all for fun the e mighty USA has shown now for two sets they are to disorganized and ill prepared for conflict. The lesson learned is that if tge USA is the top nation a smaller nation can easily war them for the top spot and not expect much resistance

Read previous statement written in this post. IF they don't even read their messages, is kind of hard to organize. USA is actually 6 or maybe 7 members and the rest is dead weight. Shame we can't boot during war.

Yeah, after the last 2 sets I know exactly how it looks, but just know this, the USA will not be what we have been for long.

ranger2112
07-24-2012, 12:46
housecleaning is definitely in order. I am excited to see the leaner, meaner USA next set. Good Luck to the rest of NW, we will be back.

signed

loyal limo driver of the president of the USA

Tank
07-24-2012, 13:52
send me a copy of these 3 requests from USA asking for help, please. If this actually did happen, it was not sanctioned nor was it welcomed by USA leadership.

To: You
Date: 20:10:47 - Sunday 22nd of July 2012
Subject: hey

join USA we are a nation that will become unbeatable over time...we will
stand in anyones way if they try to take away freedom..we wont let anyone
get bullied and most of all we will share the glory and power will we have

SGT Joseph

To: You
Date: 22:59:38 - Sunday 22nd of July 2012
Subject: America nation

If you want war, come to America. We need a little help to beat GRIM. Apply
to America and you could be accepted. You guys are powerful. Add that to us.

Big Al The Great

There are a few more messages from 1149

MAGGIO
07-24-2012, 14:25
those guys were just trying to help, dont be hard on them.

Mr President
07-24-2012, 16:22
To: You From: UnitedStates(#1149) Date: 20:10:47 - Sunday 22nd of July 2012 Subject: hey Message: join USA we are a nation that will become unbeatable over time...we will stand in anyones way if they try to take away freedom..we wont let anyone get bullied and most of all we will share the glory and power will we have SGT Joseph To: You From: WhiteMambaBEAST(#1131) Date: 22:59:38 - Sunday 22nd of July 2012 Subject: America nation Message: If you want war, come to America. We need a little help to beat GRIM. Apply to America and you could be accepted. You guys are powerful. Add that to us. Big Al The Great There are a few more messages from 1149

Both of these members are new to the game. Granted they are not following our normal path, I can't fault them for trying to drum up some members to the nation/game. As for the war I find it funny how opinions vary. Look at the facts please before you run your mouths. For example, the states that were killed first, were killed first for a reason. Obviously they were killed due to the size of them as well as the activity.

If you take out all of the active states what do we have to fight back with? When you kill a state with less than a week left in the set how many states are going to restart? We don't have the participation we had in the early days. We are working on that. All of the main warrers in the game are in other nations these days... It also doesn't help that USA has an absent leader. My apologies to the nation..

The weekend we were hit was my 20th reunion. I was on the planning committee so it's not like I could blow it off. Also, Friday night I found out that a friend of mine for over 30 years was put into ICU and told he only had a few hours to live. His body is filled with poison and his liver, kidneys and other parts are failing. Last night they flew him by helicopter to Cleveland and on Friday a few of us will be driving out.

They gave him a 50/50 chance to live.. I know none of this is an excuse but there has been a lot going on and sadly the nation is suffering due to it. With the member count we have in the game right now, the nation with the FS, as long as it's delivered properly, will win the war. we just don't have enough members in the nations to overcome first strikes. So before you go off making comments on how bad we suck, learn all of the facts please. USA has been around longer than most here and have taught many still in the game how to play.

Raul
07-24-2012, 16:32
Both of these members are new to the game. Granted they are not following our normal path, I can't fault them for trying to drum up some members to the nation/game. As for the war I find it funny how opinions vary. Look at the facts please before you run your mouths. For example, the states that were killed first, were killed first for a reason. Obviously they were killed due to the size of them as well as the activity.

If you take out all of the active states what do we have to fight back with? When you kill a state with less than a week left in the set how many states are going to restart? We don't have the participation we had in the early days. We are working on that. All of the main warrers in the game are in other nations these days... It also doesn't help that USA has an absent leader. My apologies to the nation..

The weekend we were hit was my 20th reunion. I was on the planning committee so it's not like I could blow it off. Also, Friday night I found out that a friend of mine for over 30 years was put into ICU and told he only had a few hours to live. His body is filled with poison and his liver, kidneys and other parts are failing. Last night they flew him by helicopter to Cleveland and on Friday a few of us will be driving out.

They gave him a 50/50 chance to live.. I know none of this is an excuse but there has been a lot going on and sadly the nation is suffering due to it. With the member count we have in the game right now, the nation with the FS, as long as it's delivered properly, will win the war. we just don't have enough members in the nations to overcome first strikes. So before you go off making comments on how bad we suck, learn all of the facts please. USA has been around longer than most here and have taught many still in the game how to play.

History has tought us that even the most powerfull empire will fall with time. Just ask the Romans, the Egipcians and the Rockstars.

Mr President
07-24-2012, 17:20
lol we haven't fallen.. Just lacked some participation and leadership this set. I wouldn't count us out of Nation Wars just yet.....

Divine Intervention
07-24-2012, 17:21
History has tought us that even the most powerfull empire will fall with time. Just ask the Romans, the Egipcians and the Rockstars.

Got to be the funniest spelling of "Egyptians" I've seen yet, jajaja xD

Raul
07-24-2012, 17:43
Got to be the funniest spelling of "Egyptians" I've seen yet, jajaja xD

Suk my balls russian jajajaja :)

lol we haven't fallen.. Just lacked some participation and leadership this set. I wouldn't count us out of Nation Wars just yet.....

Ask Eriador :P

Crimson Shadow
07-24-2012, 17:47
You guys started attacking me 1 minute after I logged off to get a shower and then killed me 3 minutes before I got back on.

Nice kill haha.

Divine Intervention
07-24-2012, 17:48
All of the main warrers in the game are in other nations these days...

Read previous statement written in this post. IF they don't even read their messages, is kind of hard to organize. USA is actually 6 or maybe 7 members and the rest is dead weight. Shame we can't boot during war..

Tbf...USA posses a core membership of ~ 6 players who on paper are one of the best groups out there in the game. On top of that they also have a lot of cannon fodder and mid-skill players. So how does that put them in a weaker position to nations like DEAD and my tags which also have a core group of experienced players numbering ~ 6-8?

Raul
07-24-2012, 17:48
You guys started attacking me 1 minute after I logged off to get a shower and then killed me 3 minutes before I got back on.

Nice kill haha.

You can Thank Eddie for installing a secret web cam at your place =D

Will
07-24-2012, 18:16
Tbf...USA posses a core membership of ~ 6 players who on paper are one of the best groups out there in the game. On top of that they also have a lot of cannon fodder and mid-skill players. So how does that put them in a weaker position to nations like DEAD and my tags which also have a core group of experienced players numbering ~ 6-8?

IMO USA's problem isn't so much player skill as simple organisation. With the numbers advantage they have they should have bounced back against DEAD (and MADE last set). But you can have the 10 best players in the game and it won't count for a thing if you can't get them all to participate in strikes. That is where MADE/Bratva have the edge currently. DEAD is somewhere inbetween from what I've seen.

Crimson Shadow
07-24-2012, 18:22
IMO USA's problem isn't so much player skill as simple organisation. With the numbers advantage they have they should have bounced back against DEAD (and MADE last set). But you can have the 10 best players in the game and it won't count for a thing if you can't get them all to participate in strikes. That is where MADE/Bratva have the edge currently. DEAD is somewhere inbetween from what I've seen.

Well their FS took out 2 of our warrers, leaving us with a few warrers and a lot of cannon fodder. Also I was the only person over 100 turns when they hit us, most players were under 50. It's pretty tough to make a CS when they all had 80+ stored turns and could hit again before anyone else had enough turns to hit for our first.

Hoebawt
07-24-2012, 18:59

Big Al The Great
RE:

So im guessing your new to NW... I would never join USA... I would recommend
you stop msging ppl like this... Know who you takling to next time!!!!

Zooter
RE:

y not?

Big Al The Great
RE:

WHy do i have to explain myself to you? buzz off

Zooter
RE:

you say you would never join. There has to be a reason. Are you afraid of
dieing? Coward.

Big Al The Great
RE:

You know wat i do feel like warring..... See you on the battlefield...

Zooter

there you go dogma

Divine Intervention
07-24-2012, 19:21
Well their FS took out 2 of our warrers, leaving us with a few warrers and a lot of cannon fodder. Also I was the only person over 100 turns when they hit us, most players were under 50. It's pretty tough to make a CS when they all had 80+ stored turns and could hit again before anyone else had enough turns to hit for our first.

what happened? did you guys let your guard down? I remember back when I was intelling USA non stop for the first week or two expecting a hit, most of your guys (except a few) were always playing on 250-300 + turns at all time.

also, Nball...how do you feel about being called cannon fodder? pfft, you deserve more than that!

MAGGIO
07-24-2012, 19:43
With the member count we have in the game right now, the nation with the FS, as long as it's delivered properly, will win the war. we just don't have enough members in the nations to overcome first strikes.

and your working on an upgrade to the Personal Message system? thats like worrying about replacing a lightbulb while your ship is sinking. (that was meant to offend but not personally just some harsh critism)

my suggestion there would be to make restarts stronger NOT make killing states harder.

Divine Intervention
07-24-2012, 20:01
and your working on an upgrade to the Personal Message system? thats like worrying about replacing a lightbulb while your ship is sinking. (that was meant to offend but not personally just some harsh critism)

my suggestion there would be to make restarts stronger NOT make killing states harder.

restarts are ridiculously strong. Blaas 3rd state for example will probably finish in top20-30. Granted not everyone can do it as easily, but restarts can gain land and production REALLY fast. After that they just need to know what unit to upgrade and go 100percent on it from the outset. DaK had a war restart strat that had states have like several million lvl4 jets 300-500 turns OOP. Similarly now states can easily get 2-3m bombers fast and thats enough to help a breaker finish a kill. Its not about making restarts stronger, its more about better organization. If a player is left to restart by himself he could end up spending days before he bothers helping in the conflict again.

Mr President
07-24-2012, 20:12

Big Al The Great
RE:

Zooter
RE:

y not?

Big Al The Great
RE:

Zooter
RE:

dieing? Coward.

Big Al The Great
RE:

Zooter

there you go dogma

What a great way to work with new members and convince them to stick around.. We should all tell them to buzz off.. It's such a warm and fuzzy feeling when being told that.

what happened? did you guys let your guard down? I remember back when I was intelling USA non stop for the first week or two expecting a hit, most of your guys (except a few) were always playing on 250-300 + turns at all time.

also, Nball...how do you feel about being called cannon fodder? pfft, you deserve more than that!

The night before I told everyone to use up there turns. We had held on to full turns for so long I wanted them to use em and build up some more. It's just one of those bad timing things I guess..

Organization is key however getting people online to strike is what matters. We do only have about 6 core players and when you take out the majority of them you can't really strike back. We have managed a few kills and I'm happy to see that. We don't have much to work with as our main states are dead.

Lets not get overly cocky here people.. Just cause we haven't done too well the past 2 wars doesn't mean much. What about the countless wars/sets that USA was the powerhouse? We all know each nation takes rotations at the top. I'm pretty sure in short time we'll have our turn again :)

MAGGIO
07-24-2012, 20:56
wanted to mention a few things.

1 we ran our war chat via text message because the ingame chat room didnt work when we tried to set it up, so make sure you set up your chat room on day one, not on the day of the strike. I refuse to use MSN anymore.

2 everyone has everyone cell number now, so it really reflects on stonewalling etc...

3 speaking of cell phones, some real advances in teh game need to made on a mobile platform. alomst every site I am involved with now adays at least 25% of the traffic is from a cell phone this should be 2nd or 3rd priority over anything else.

Tank
07-24-2012, 21:28
I played our second strike all via cell phone a mobile version would be grearlt appreciated

Bright
07-24-2012, 22:08
As much as I refuse to get a smartphone, I do have to admit that being able to text back and forth is what made me survive the multiple kill attempts on my state last set. :p

northbabylon
07-25-2012, 01:03

to be honest, i was expecting to be in that pile of crap category. The cannon fodder seems like a step up for me,

Hoebawt
07-25-2012, 02:29
Talk about selling yourself short.....

Dogma
07-25-2012, 11:33

Big Al The Great
RE:

Zooter
RE:

y not?

Big Al The Great
RE:

Zooter
RE:

dieing? Coward.

Big Al The Great
RE:

Zooter

there you go dogma

Just as you said Hoebs, This guy has been in the game maybe a week or so and was only in our nation for 2 days. He DIDN'T know who he was talking to and he didn't know that we don't go around asking for tag jumpers. So you saying that USA was asking for help, you are again wrong.

These things will be cleared up with him upcoming. Now if someone wants to ***** about the people we have had joining during the war, just look at their states, they are brand new people and were warned about us being in a war and it was also recommended to them to wait until next set. But insisted they wanted in so we let them. NO one that we took in had more than a 1M nw and all had mixed strats so it is quite obvious that they are new players.

Dogma
07-25-2012, 12:00

What part of people not even reading their in game messages are you having trouble with Will? If someone won't even open their in game messages, how do you propose organizing them? Now is the time I wish we could kick people during war time.

USA will be a much smaller nation next set as we will not have people in the nation who care more about their states than they do the nation as this is what comes from it.

Will
07-25-2012, 12:59
What part of people not even reading their in game messages are you having trouble with Will? If someone won't even open their in game messages, how do you propose organizing them? Now is the time I wish we could kick people during war time.

USA will be a much smaller nation next set as we will not have people in the nation who care more about their states than they do the nation as this is what comes from it.

Well, ingame messages aren't the only way to organise people. How many of them are on MSN or other messengers? Make it clear as soon as they join the nation that ignoring important ingame or other messages won't be tolerated.

Dogma
07-25-2012, 14:20
well when you have had open borders as long as we have and allow anyone and everyone to join, that is what you get. Most people in the nation I have no idea who they are, where they are form, or why they are there. So MSN is kind of not an issue here either. As i said in an earlier post, that will not be the case next set. All members will be screened and there won't be those in the nation that ignore our messages or feed intel.

Especially when we get spies let in. But once you are in a war, it is a little too late to do anything about that. Just like last set I am sure there is a spy in our nation and I can't kick him as we are in war so it is kind of a moot point at this point. When you have a spy in the nation you can't send nation messages out as they are relayed back to the opponent.

I willbe the first to admit, we got lazy over the last several several sets, but all it took was to have our collective asses handed to us to rectify that situation.

Hoebawt
07-25-2012, 14:29
I willbe the first to admit, we got lazy over the last several several sets, but all it took was to have our collective asses handed to us TWICE to rectify that situation.

Fixed that up for you

Will
07-25-2012, 14:29
well when you have had open borders as long as we have and allow anyone and everyone to join, that is what you get. Most people in the nation I have no idea who they are, where they are form, or why they are there. So MSN is kind of not an issue here either. As i said in an earlier post, that will not be the case next set. All members will be screened and there won't be those in the nation that ignore our messages or feed intel.

Especially when we get spies let in. But once you are in a war, it is a little too late to do anything about that. Just like last set I am sure there is a spy in our nation and I can't kick him as we are in war so it is kind of a moot point at this point. When you have a spy in the nation you can't send nation messages out as they are relayed back to the opponent.

I willbe the first to admit, we got lazy over the last several several sets, but all it took was to have our collective asses handed to us to rectify that situation.

Perhaps there should be an option for nation leaders to declare suspect states "out of the loop" as it were, where they are excluded from nation messages. It could sort of work as a "negative priv" but doesn't show up on the members list.

Dogma
07-25-2012, 14:47
Fixed that up for you

Yeah thanks Hoebs, but your help is not needed nor requested, we can handle this.
Thanks though, Captain Obvious

Divine Intervention
07-25-2012, 14:57
Yeah thanks Hoebs, but your help is not needed nor requested, we can handle this.
Thanks though, Captain Obvious

what ever you guys do, make sure you help the players who dont make the cut to make a transition to a new nation. we dont want them quitting cos their own clan rejected them. send them to UB or ICN maybe.

MellonColly
07-25-2012, 15:07
what ever you guys do, make sure you help the players who dont make the cut to make a transition to a new nation. we dont want them quitting cos their own clan rejected them. send them to UB or ICN maybe.

after this set UB will be no more :) We have big plans

07-25-2012, 15:14
Good luck in your future endeavors.

Dogma
07-25-2012, 17:03

And again, thanks Anton, but we can actually handle this correctly.

And we are not "their own clan" many are first timers and just saw the largest, by numbers, nation and applied. And some are not that new but are restarts that just disregard the messages. Restarts will no longer be allowed to join unless they ask on the forums first.

They will be encouraged to find a new or create their own. And if they agree to abide by our rules may even be allowed to stay. We have ways of testing that before we get in a war. This isn't our first rodeo. And it isn't the first (2 )times we have been waxed and I am sure it won't be the last either, but you can bet it will be harder next time.

I think you will see a much more aggressive USA form here on out.

Mr President
07-25-2012, 17:32
OK enough is enough.. What USA does, didn't do, plans to do ect ect is nobody's business. Every nation/state in this game who has been around for any length of time has lost wars.. lots of them.. So why is this such a big deal? My gosh some of you act like your on this pedestal and have been untouchable.. A few sets ago when DEAD was being killed over and over again did you see USA come on here acting all arrogant? Granted we caught shit for entering the war but we stayed out of it after that..

It's a game. People can't always play 100% which is what we are seeing now. Doesn't mean we suck or that we have fallen it simply means our focus isn't on the game right now. I would love to have all the time in the world but it just can't happen.

And lets not forget that we have few members playing the game so it's not like someone can really live through a FS.. Oh and when you attack less than a week it doesn't leave much time to rebuild. So everyone please come off their pedestals now... When RL settles down and we can focus on the game again then we'll be fine.

Rassputtin
07-25-2012, 18:29
I got fired from my job cause I was so worried about dying in nation wars.

Raul
07-25-2012, 18:32
OMFG im in same nation as Hoewy

Hoebawt
07-25-2012, 18:36
Who the **** is Hoewy :P

Rassputtin
07-25-2012, 18:50
Hoewy that is a beastly pic in your sig. I F'in love it. Much better than the previous one.

beerdrinkers
07-25-2012, 19:07
im one of the cannon fodder just FYI

Funny crimson i had 300 turns and 56 stored, the problem was no bugger showed to counter, its a tad hard to do sod all when your told save turns and do nothing untill strike time, WHICH NEVER CAME.

Rassputtin
07-25-2012, 19:09
To be clear, we can call them cannon fodder but not tell them to buzz off?

Crimson Shadow
07-25-2012, 20:08
Funny crimson i had 300 turns and 56 stored, the problem was no bugger showed to counter, its a tad hard to do sod all when your told save turns and do nothing untill strike time, WHICH NEVER CAME.

Check your PM for my response.

Dogma
07-25-2012, 21:06
To be clear, we can call them cannon fodder but not tell them to buzz off?

No, once war is declared you cannot kick members from the nation. This was done because too many people were giving M priv to everyone and if war was declared the nation emptied out of people being kicked out of the nation in order to not be tagged in an FS.

northbabylon
07-25-2012, 23:29
out of curiousity, how many bombers did it take to break me? you guys only did like 7-8 AA's before you started to do your BRs. But it still took an hour and a half to kill me. Lucky i started a new job this week and don't wanna risk getting fired yet :P.

Tank
07-26-2012, 09:22
out of curiousity, how many bombers did it take to break me? you guys only did like 7-8 AA's before you started to do your BRs. But it still took an hour and a half to kill me. Lucky i started a new job this week and don't wanna risk getting fired yet :P.

haha well...that kill kinda started by one person who messaged another person who messaged another person...could have been more organized :P

Raul
07-26-2012, 13:14
haha well...that kill kinda started by one person who messaged another person who messaged another person...could have been more organized :P

Lol i just randomly AA to SA you, had nothing to do

northbabylon
07-26-2012, 13:17
Lol i just randomly AA to SA you, had nothing to do

yeah i saw that, i didn't start from those attacks lol.

who would have thought that a company that specializes in wifi and internet, wouldn't have wifi in their own building :(

Raul
07-26-2012, 14:46
Who the **** is Hoewy :P

You know i love you in a mexican kinda of way ;)

Raul
07-26-2012, 14:47
yeah i saw that, i didn't start from those attacks lol.

who would have thought that a company that specializes in wifi and internet, wouldn't have wifi in their own building :(

Its like those guys who work on strip clubs and cant touch the girls, thats worst

almanbulls
07-27-2012, 20:27
Hey Hoe, While you were eating Twinkies on ur fat @ss, I was doing something you prob. dont know how to play. Basketball Camp. You wouldnt survive a minute at it. How old R U? 8? Ur avatar shows some maturity.

Hoebawt
07-27-2012, 21:17
Basketball camp? Your right i dont know what that is... When i was a kid i played contact sports... you know Ice Hockey, Football, Wrestling.... Im sure you heard of those.. I never seen anyone so offended at a snorlax avatar??? Did that like bring back memories of pokemon nightmares? Anyway Show some respect man... if this was like 10 years ago i would have had a field day with your scrub ***...

almanbulls
07-27-2012, 22:18
pokemon? Are you acting 7? you would be lucky to get a scrub role. And i aint. You just sayin' that cause you cant play.

northbabylon
07-28-2012, 00:19
just FYI i already pre ordered pokemon black 2...and im 23 so yeah :)

Hoebawt
07-28-2012, 01:46
Come on Al you gotta catch them all

almanbulls
07-28-2012, 07:33
if you guys really do that, your sad.

Divine Intervention
07-28-2012, 07:58
Hey Hoe, While you were eating Twinkies on ur fat @ss, I was doing something you prob. dont know how to play. Basketball Camp. You wouldnt survive a minute at it. How old R U? 8? Ur avatar shows some maturity.

LOL. you honestly trying to impress someone with baseball camp? "wouldnt survive a minute at it" ? lol, I know I wouldnt...what a ****ing boring game. Give me American Football / Lacrosse / Football / Rugby / Hockey any day (p.s. Ive done all of these, even the first 2, whilst at Uni).

oh and Basketball. except i havent tried it seriously.

almanbulls
07-28-2012, 09:17
LOL. you honestly trying to impress someone with baseball camp? "wouldnt survive a minute at it" ? lol, I know I wouldnt...what a ****ing boring game. Give me American Football / Lacrosse / Football / Rugby / Hockey any day (p.s. Ive done all of these, even the first 2, whilst at Uni).

oh and Basketball. except i havent tried it seriously.
baseball camp???? No. Basketball. You just sayin' dat cause you suck. And I am talking to Hoe (I would change the name. Little tip) cause he prob. sits around all day eating Twinkies. I want to piss him off. And I do play football and soccer. Lax is just stupid. Curling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea!

Divine Intervention
07-28-2012, 09:49
baseball camp???? No. Basketball. You just sayin' dat cause you suck. And I am talking to Hoe (I would change the name. Little tip) cause he prob. sits around all day eating Twinkies. I want to piss him off. And I do play football and soccer. Lax is just stupid. Curling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea!

ok dunno why I read baseball and not basketball. Have no beef with Basketball. Although you learn it on the courts in the h00d, not some over priced white boy camp WASP parents send their kids too! Lax is ok. Although at my Uni we could only play it during evenings on the pitches...meaning we had those flood lights on all the time. Impossible to look up :D

Crimson Shadow
07-28-2012, 11:51
Please take general chatter to another thread and personal attacks to PM. Since the thread is way off topic and the war is over anyways it will be closed.