PDA

View Full Version : Fingers crossed for new players soon

Divine Intervention
07-21-2012, 20:49
The master nation guy whos made a recruitment thread recently, hes from a game called nationstates.net hes willing to help spread some word about our game here. any ideas on what best way for him to advertise it on their forums and then direct his friends there? dont really wanna think of the whole post myself :D

he also said we could find some people from cybernations.net i think

Bright
07-22-2012, 17:42
That wouldn't actually be a bad place to go, I tried my hand at Cybernations for a while- lots of established clans and a decent player base you might be able to recruit from.

-Chris-
07-22-2012, 18:11
The best idea might be for all us established players here to branch out and build relationships with other clans in other games and play simultaneously.

Divine Intervention
07-22-2012, 20:11
The best idea might be for all us established players here to branch out and build relationships with other clans in other games and play simultaneously.

problem is most of us have barely enough time for one game let alone starting a new one, learning it and making new relationships and then waiting a polite enough period before trying to convince people to play our game :D.

I think the best way of making this game grow is by trying to get your own members to find potential players from their own friend network. I have had my own guys help recruit 2 new n00bs in the past few set as well as getting an old timer vet back out of a multi year retirement. many more success stories like that than from going ot new game and building relationship then recruiting. using current member base is like using qualified leads rather than cold calling.

this and proactively messaging new 1-2 man tags with N letter tag next to name and bringing them into the fold.

Tank
07-22-2012, 22:18
The master nation guy whos made a recruitment thread recently, hes from a game called nationstates.net hes willing to help spread some word about our game here. any ideas on what best way for him to advertise it on their forums and then direct his friends there? dont really wanna think of the whole post myself :D

he also said we could find some people from cybernations.net i think

Im perma banned from cyber nations :( bad folks over there for the most part but a huge player base

MellonColly
07-23-2012, 09:47
i got time to make a nation over there. I will call it Nation-Wars.com :)