PDA

View Full Version : Round 2

heyneken
08-12-2012, 12:53
Let's go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa3CPpOkpHA

DBozMen
08-12-2012, 13:22
Have fun killing my state i got 0 spies, ships agms etc.. good luck fighting an inactive nation your mommy will be proud.

MAGGIO
08-12-2012, 23:39
a whole nation gets wiped out and there is only two replies lol

Divine Intervention
08-13-2012, 05:17
I know I'm too scared for the sake of my future 2-3 ppl stocker nations, to say anything.

Max Logan
08-13-2012, 15:51
As expected considering what people are in eleet. what could you expect from a suicider nation.

ukurasmus
08-13-2012, 16:57
Aww, you really took last set personally. Cheer up! Without the "suicides" you would've never even got close to the top spot ;)

Benjidatramp
08-13-2012, 17:02
Well in all fairness eleet is mostly old icn ppl. The same people who got screwed by small stocking nations a few sets back (Anton and I) so it is understandable. In fact I don't understand why nations going for top spot ever let stickers live and jump into top 10. It's actually very smart to kill them off. Doesn't take much.

ukurasmus
08-13-2012, 17:07
Naah, first option is to net hard enough to get in the safezone, because netting is cheaper than fighting. But once that's not an option anymore, you gotta start fighting for your position ;)

Divine Intervention
08-13-2012, 17:18
Well in all fairness eleet is mostly old icn ppl. The same people who got screwed by small stocking nations a few sets back (Anton and I) so it is understandable. In fact I don't understand why nations going for top spot ever let stickers live and jump into top 10. It's actually very smart to kill them off. Doesn't take much.

yep, its understandable that they randomly attack WLF who is 2 semi active people, 1 inactive and 1 new guy. From my grabbing intels think only the new guy was upgraded. What the hell were eleet trying to achieve? and calling this round 2? what was round 1? DEAD? if eleet had balls they would have hit wLF + dead at same time not one at a time. especially not this way.

heyneken
08-13-2012, 18:31
yep, its understandable that they randomly attack WLF who is 2 semi active people, 1 inactive and 1 new guy. From my grabbing intels think only the new guy was upgraded. What the hell were eleet trying to achieve? and calling this round 2? what was round 1? DEAD? if eleet had balls they would have hit wLF + dead at same time not one at a time. especially not this way.

"balls", says the guy who practically begged blaa not to attack bratva. And why WLF? Cause they accused us of cheating or some shit and are overall whiny *****es.

Divine Intervention
08-13-2012, 18:40
"balls", says the guy who practically begged blaa not to attack bratva. And why WLF? Cause they accused us of cheating or some shit and are overall whiny *****es.

yeah. i dont care for my state. i didnt want to have 3-4 guys join me because we switched to have indy support only for you guys to kill them and ruin their sets. You see I do keep in mind what can cause players to quit and what probably wont. Thats why I didnt attack Sky several times because I didnt want to ruin the sets of top3 players. Including you *******. You owe that record to DSL (CCCP).

and wtf about WLF? Dboz accused you of cheating? so you kill them all including a new guy?

"Hey Blaa.

Did you declare peace so that you could move onto your next target?

I'm assuming in order of people who you dont like, I am next....now if im the target theres not much I could do considering that im in Russia where I can't lead as actively as I can in UK...but I would appreciate if you cleared the waters up before I have innocent techers join me only to then potentially get killed by you..."

heyneken
08-13-2012, 18:55
Blaa listed me 4-5 state nrs from bratva that we wouldn't attack, and that was before you messaged him (not entirely sure about this tho). And yes, they accused us of cheating and warred us together with DEAD. Do you honestly need any more reason than that as to why we attacked them?

Benjidatramp
08-13-2012, 21:09
Those crazy wardogs.....

I love the passion!. You dont need to justify attacking people. Especially not several times. "We wanted a war, these people upset us in the past so we warred them" is probably all the justification you need. Mind you I think you killed of Tech Yourself before you Wreck yourslelf merely cause it was a cool name.

WLF on the other hand not sure why you would wanna kill them off - they seem like good pplz

Benjidatramp
08-13-2012, 22:00
In hindsight now that Heyenes state is dead it seems that perhaps you guys killing off WLF was probably not the best of ideas!

Divine Intervention
08-13-2012, 22:58
Anyway, me and Capitalist (long time WLFer) jumped in to help Achilles (last sets suicide victim). I messaged Blaa earlier this set about not hitting us (same with USA) and was relieved Blaa said he didnt have any plans for us. I asked my estonian team mates whether I could trust his word and all of them said no. No worries I thought...if he was going to war, surely hed hit within a few days of killing DEAD....but he didnt...so thought things were going well. But then I saw the attack on WLF. My home for many years. Killing them for some BS reason and makign it seem like a boast ("round 2, lets go" - wtf...what round 2?) took the piss. - if you had an issue with someone making claims (Dboz?) kill him, not everyone in the tag... I made Blaa aware that they had 1 new guy and that Benji was going to join me the next day (I assumed he thought Benji was getting ready to help DEAD in some future CS)....Blaa told me to mind my own business.

anyway. Mr P told me that USA will take me out if I helped DEAD this. I don't mind, I dont care anymore for this set. What happened to WLF just made me convinced that wed be next on the road map of kills. Id rather let USA take those kills than let Blaas tag have them - or worse yet hit another innocent nation after theyd be done with us. Shame, could have had a nice set....57m jump after buying 50bs worth on BM and spending 300 turns in a nation with no casher tech.

kanman
08-14-2012, 00:38
Id rather let USA take those kills than let Blaas tag have them - or worse yet hit another innocent nation after theyd be done with us.

lol

But anyway, who was the innocent nation? Dead is not innocent, benji knows why he was hit, wlf has been involved in these wars.

And I don't know why you have an issue with eleet hitting wlf because they are small. Wasn't it like 2 rounds ago when Bratva declared on LoR when we were 2 restarts and 1 inactive...

Benjidatramp
08-14-2012, 00:39
Kanman I know why I was hit. I don't fault Blaa and co at all for hitting me.

heh I dont understand why USA would want any part of this! They should go on netting.... Unless they think that Dead have some oil lying around ( I kiiid)

Divine Intervention
08-14-2012, 02:40
lol

But anyway, who was the innocent nation? Dead is not innocent, benji knows why he was hit, wlf has been involved in these wars.

And I don't know why you have an issue with eleet hitting wlf because they are small. Wasn't it like 2 rounds ago when Bratva declared on LoR when we were 2 restarts and 1 inactive...

that set Made (i tihnk :p) was involved in a war UB and ICN. We had war declared on LoR too but we didnt do any attacks, killing only UB and ICN. LoR however went and killed one of our smaller states, quite randomly, just as we were finishing off the war with UB & ICN and declaring peace. Since everyone was blood hungry we declared war on you guys again and killed your restarts (im sure you guys didnt mind...restarts with nothing to lose / gain and not really the same as hitting a stocking nation) using that as excuse (was our ounly casualty that set).

also, if all WLF and Benji had it coming, why not declare on them at same time as DEAD in the first place? Afraid that a few inactive stockers would be too much to add the to bburden?

and what would happen if Benji hadnt been so slow and had joined me 2 or so days earlier this set when I had started messaging him?

blaa
08-14-2012, 03:51
what if i told you that we don't have to plan things through with you

DBozMen
08-14-2012, 04:03
And now I wonder when I made any accusation of people cheating...

Because i'm sure i never did that, except in the time of the viets and their multies (but that was to obvious).

But's is all good Blaa, now i know kind of people you are and i wish you the best of luck.

blaa
08-14-2012, 04:26
Look at some of z's posts then.

Dont give a flying duck about what u think :-)

DBozMen
08-14-2012, 04:33
How many sets back was that and did he speak for the nation or him himself? And is he playing now?

Wait let me answer that for you:

4-5 sets back
talked from himself
no

And if that was the reason for warring an inactive nation, which i give you the thumbs up for (wow really good job, what a great warring effort, etc. etc..). Give that in the war declaration.

DevilDog
08-14-2012, 04:42
On behalf of Grim management I would like the record to show that we think Blaa is an outstanding member of the Nation Wars community. It would behoove everyone else to be more like him.

Achilles
08-14-2012, 04:50
On behalf of Grim management I would like the record to show that we think Blaa is an outstanding member of the Nation Wars community. It would behoove everyone else to be more like him.

I vote against that everyone should be more like him, then we ended up all being gay. :think::

Divine Intervention
08-14-2012, 04:51
I vote against that everyone should be more like him, then we ended up all being gay. :think::

I think that's an insult to gay people.

DevilDog
08-14-2012, 04:52

Good point. I would like to at this time retract my previous statement.

DBozMen
08-14-2012, 04:58
Come on people, stop bashing Blaa.

He can't help it... It's his personality to see everything a little bit different then the rest of the world.

blaa
08-14-2012, 05:07
:'(

Eddie Haskel
08-14-2012, 13:04
Come on people, stop bashing Blaa.

He can't help it... It's his personality to see everything a little bit different then the rest of the world.

Hmmm, isn't that one of the signs at a Gay Rally?

"I SEE EVERYTHING A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT THEN THE REST OF THE WORLD"