PDA

View Full Version : Let's make this clear!

Mr President
08-14-2012, 22:01
For about the 4th time recently I have heard the same comment after myself or one of my states has been suicided. " There were several times when you could have righted a wrong this set but you didn't. You chose to condone it by not!"

So what some of you are saying is, I only seem to care when it happens to one of my states or myself. But when it happens to you, then me not stepping in and reversing it is me being ok with suiciding. hmmmm where to start with this... hmmmm

Ok first, when myself or one of my members is suicided of course I do something about it. Doesn't every leader? It's it my job to do things to honor and protect my members?

Second, how many times do I have to say this.... I set it up so I could intervene when a suicide happened and the members voted to have the policy reversed. YOU guys said you didn't want admin interference within the game so it was reversed many sets ago. Also, not once this set or last set was a suicide reported to an admin. In order to keep fair game play an admin is not allowed to just go look into things himself, there has to be a report filed. Now granted we can't really do anything about it but we can make notes and keep track of who is the attacker and who is the defender. We then keep track of this cause the rule that we do have in place states that someone who suicides the same state set after set can be deleted. It was left a little open on purpose. The offending state can then be either deleted or banned.. But if it's not reported then we can't track it which means the suicider gets away with it longer.

We can't have things both ways here people. If you want admins involved then there has to be a rule set for it. If not you can't be pissed when we don't do anything. Dammed if you do, dammed if you don't. I set certain rules up in the game so everyone felt that the admins were honest and there was fair gameplay. Every admin action is logged and both admins can view the log. Tnova is an honest and fair person. If he was to catch me cheating then I would expect him to let everyone know in the game. (seeing he can't really ban me lol ) And I would do the same if he was caught. There is no way either of us could convince the other to allow either the cheat or let things slide.

I think you all know how I feel about suiciding, but you also have to understand that I have limitations set by YOU the members. If we didn't set limits then I would be able to do whatever I wanted any time I wanted and that just isn't fair to you all.

So if you get suicided please report it. We can then look into it and keep records. If it continues THEN we have the power to do something. Right now all the power lays in the nation leaders. It is there job to take care of there nation. Just because I don't/can't do anything about suiciders doesn't mean that my nation should be suicided for it. You all set the rules and then punish me for following them?

MAGGIO
08-14-2012, 23:09
admins should have more power because members are too lazy to self police

::LD::GrimReapr
08-15-2012, 00:56
I honestly didn't know about the reporting of suicides. Now that I do since you missed my post 3-4 days into the set about being killed by a suicider who deleted right after they killed me I'm filing my complaint. I would also like to file one on behalf of Maggio who was also a victim right after me by another person who also deleted as well. Now about mine I would Like to talk to you when you get a chance to talk or have time I have msn on my phone and can be reached just about any time of the day.

Devil
08-15-2012, 01:09
i agree with pres.

although i would only think pres was cheating if he was 100mil new on day 2 of the set.... and still then i probably wouldnt say anything lol.

I'm pretty sure it was the community a while back who made the decision to get it where suiciding wasn't against the rules. correct me if i'm wrong?

Max Logan
08-15-2012, 01:45
People like blaa, heyne and Z simply do not care about the game, only their stupid little ego.
IMO, there should be no discussion here, just plain ban every time they attempt anything, so people who actually love and care about the game can net and war!

MAGGIO
08-15-2012, 02:35
I honestly didn't know about the reporting of suicides. Now that I do since you missed my post 3-4 days into the set about being killed by a suicider who deleted right after they killed me I'm filing my complaint. I would also like to file one on behalf of Maggio who was also a victim right after me by another person who also deleted as well. Now about mine I would Like to talk to you when you get a chance to talk or have time I have msn on my phone and can be reached just about any time of the day.

http://game.nation-wars.com/reportcheaters.php

MAGGIO
08-15-2012, 02:36
People like blaa, heyne and Z simply do not care about the game, only their stupid little ego.
IMO, there should be no discussion here, just plain ban every time they attempt anything, so people who actually love and care about the game can net and war!

Max's vote should count for more than 1 since he gets it almost everytime. You got to hand it to him for even being around this place.

Benjidatramp
08-15-2012, 03:47
It will get to the point where people play annonymously till the end of the set. I know last set a bunch of Bravta people played annonymously in a different tag to try and avoid copping retaliation for the previous set actions by MADE.

heyneken
08-15-2012, 07:06

lol you can't ban the master of this game, be realistic now kid

DBozMen
08-15-2012, 07:21
Z might have suicided once, but that was only because he was suicided on (more then once).

Other then that he always had the best for the game. And yes i can understand that not everybody liked him.

Divine Intervention
08-15-2012, 08:06

im sorry, youre not honestly trying to refer to yourself as the master? i know youre a troll and all, but really...trolling by embarassing yourself?

Max Logan
08-15-2012, 08:21

you can do a generic strat that`s been used every set for 11 years. How masterful! lol

Dogma
08-15-2012, 08:31
Oh come on Max, someone has to be master of the mixed strat, give the guy a break.

heyneken
08-15-2012, 09:56
im sorry, youre not honestly trying to refer to yourself as the master? i know youre a troll and all, but really...trolling by embarassing yourself?

isn't self-deprecation the best kind of humor?

DevilDog
08-15-2012, 11:30
All of this talk involving the word "MASTER" reminded me of a conversation I recently had in game with someone who thought of himself as a master. Don't know what happened to him but I'm pasting my conversation with him and maybe someone can help shed some light on what may have happened to him.

To:
Date: 23:50:00 - Wednesday 8th of August 2012
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: MASTER

Hi, I am the leader of MASTER nation. I would like to recruit you. If you want
to join go to recruitment and scroll down and find MASTER. Then click Join.
Password is war. You can be any kind of state (ind. tech. farmer. comm/res.)
because I would like all kinds of states. If you want to fight we can talk about
who to kill. So come on and make this nation more powerful.
Alex
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RE:

Hell yeah I want to kill someone. Who should I kill and how do I do it?

WarlordII
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RE:

dude you arent fooling anyone. I know its you, DevilDog. Nice giveaway name.

Tunisia
RE:

Dam....I was hoping no one would notice....lol. :P

WarlordII
RE:

Yea no one noticed. "wink", "wink".
Now go back to DEAD, okay? GO get killed again, okay?

Tunisia
RE:

No way....DEAD sucks. Look at them!...lol

Yeah, I'll get back in shortly. ;)

WarlordII
RE:

yea this round they getting killed. LOL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Tunisia
RE:

Lol... win some lose some. No biggie because win or lose I still get to eat. :).

We definitely learned a 'new" tactic that we may employ in the future. So as long as we
learned something its not a complete loss.

and to think......we were just gonna net peacefully.this set!....lol

WarlordII
RE:

what did you learn? how to lose?

Tunisia
RE:

Hahaha....yeah but I don't plan on using that tactic to often if I can help it.

WarlordII
RE:

you should. It helps me.

Tunisia
RE:

Well then as long as it helps you I'll look to do it again because that's just the kind of guy I
am. Always willing to help out where I can.

WarlordII
RE:

lol, nice.
Look, dont make friends with me. I am against DEAD (okay, maybe more like
Maggot and Hoe)

Tunisia
RE:

Oh golly gee.....we ain't gonna be friends. *sniffle* *sniffle*

WarlordII
RE:

shut up, lol.

Tunisia
RE:

You first....lol

WarlordII
RE:

Shut ur yap before i dont shut it for you.

Tunisia
RE:

Hahahaha....oh no now you're scaring me with your badass keyboard
stroking.

Hey are you # 628 too?

WarlordII
RE:

no, i dont love anybody but me and my cat. It cant be me. ANd as for my
keyboard skillz I got mad skillz.

Tunisia
RE:

Yeah, okay. I'll give it to you though you really are working hard at trying
to hide who/what your real account is. Narrowing it down though.! ;)

WarlordII
RE:

narrowing it to what? I dont care if you know. But I will be interested at your
guesses. I dont have another account. But I just got on last set.

Tunisia
RE:

Ummm....nice try but NO you didn't just start last set. You think that "N"
listed by your state name is fooling others in to thinking you're new but I
assure you it's not? Sorry. ;(

WarlordII
RE:

No I really did. I didnt know about it before last set. I joined with 8 days left in
the set and didnt understand but now do.

Tunisia

::LD::GrimReapr
08-15-2012, 11:47
LMAO that really does sound like hiney only he forgot to mention my name in the list of people he hated. How do you hate anyone after only playing the game for 8 days in a set? Hoebawt I can understand I use to hate Hoe to till i got to know him better but hating Maggio confuses me a bit. Funny that he went inactive/quit after being accused of being hiney seems a bit fishy to me but what do I know.

heyneken
08-15-2012, 12:37
Yeah, that's totally me, you caught me.

heyneken
08-15-2012, 12:43
RE:

Lol stop joking around, i know it's you Grim. i thought we were done using double accounts?

WarlordII
RE:

yes but we must use we get beaten otherwise copy this to forum so it looks like smeone else. ps meet me in the men's room in 10 minutes? bring lube

Tunisia

DevilDog
08-15-2012, 12:51
Problem for you is I can forward my messages with you but you can't. So try all you want to make up messages it just adds to the stupidity you bring to the game. You're a cheat and will be nothing more than that.

heyneken
08-15-2012, 12:57
Problem for you is I can forward my messages with you but you can't. So try all you want to make up messages it just adds to the stupidity you bring to the game. You're a cheat and will be nothing more than that.

No shit sherlock, because it isn't me. Is this some kind of a social experiment on me? That I'm surrounded by morons and my behaviour is being observed atm?

I'm everything you want to be and everything you're not. wink wink xoxo

Divine Intervention
08-15-2012, 14:24
thats allmanballs guy on forums.

DevilDog
08-15-2012, 16:49
thats allmanballs guy on forums.

Yes! And you haven't seen him around either! ;)

heyneken
08-15-2012, 16:54
Yes! And you haven't seen him around either! ;)

guess we're back on me then...

ukurasmus
08-15-2012, 17:04
You do understand that your accusations about allmanballs=heyne are actually fingerpointing in Mr P's face? If it really is/was heyne, then there's a decent flaw in the NW's cheater detection, which I believe is the responsibility of Mr P, isn't it?

Divine Intervention
08-15-2012, 17:19
i dont think allmanballs is a multi :p hes quite a silly player. plus apparently USA spent lots of time trying to train him and he completly wasnt picking up traction. heck they evicted him and told me he was fair game after i told them he attacked me like 6-7 times in 1 day. I doubt heyne is that much of a troll to create a 2nd account, play it in USA timezone as well as give it a completly retard personallity :D lets stop being silly :P i dont know enough about heyne to accertain whether he could/would stoop to illegal methods, but im sure if he made some multi accounts, it would prob be easier for him to play them as normal states rather than mixed strat,, mixed upgrades + engage in lots of child like convo with ppl :D limits to trolling there are :

kitoy
08-15-2012, 21:42
i know multies are against the TOS but for me they're great.. i mean multies are like your b!tches, you hit/use them whenever you needed them.. lol
before i can manage around 10 of them, but now i can barely hold 4.. multies that is.. :P

ok, im just kidding.. cheap food please kthnx..

MellonColly
08-15-2012, 22:10
i got 70 food coming on the market from my other sta....i mean my friend