PDA

View Full Version : eleet vs DEAD for Sept.

MAGGIO
09-01-2012, 13:51
well since the old thread is beaten RAW like DEAD did to eleet last set... we might as well make a new thread for this wonderful Sept War.

Looks like eleet sees the writing on the wall so they have already declared war on DEAD on the first day of the set :drool:

I guess we will have to see what this set brings, and who has what up their sleeves or blaa's rectum, YOU TAKE YOUR PICK get out:"

on a side not I guess blaa wont be suiciding this set ladies and gentlemen so we can all take a deep breath in relief. :poke:

Happy Hunting!

heyneken
09-01-2012, 13:58
whho knwos mby were keeping our eggs in separate biscuits hurrdurrmurrwurr.

blaa
09-01-2012, 14:02
leave my rectum out of this

pbholla
09-01-2012, 15:08
i know no1 probably cares but i have no interest in waring this set, so if you would like you can stop AAing me

blaa
09-01-2012, 15:15
ok, will declare peace

MAGGIO
09-01-2012, 22:45
whho knwos mby were keeping our eggs in separate biscuits hurrdurrmurrwurr.

i love biscuits

James Brothers have great biscuits

btw no lack of action on day one kudos to all.

::LD::GrimReapr
09-01-2012, 23:48
LMAO yea looks like the James Brothers do like eggs and biscuits im guessing they wish they had some gravy for them Biscuits.

Divine Intervention
09-02-2012, 01:14
oi oi, eleet declared on Bratva too, stop hogging all the thread title glory. I demand an admin rectify this to reflect the true nature of the conflict.

Max Logan
09-02-2012, 04:42
once a suicider...

AA I Love(#628)[eleet] pandora(#1053)[WS] 9.921 Military Units 20:33:20-2012/09/01
AA I Love(#628)[eleet] pandora(#1053)[WS] 10.444 Military Units 20:33:18-2012/09/01
AA I Love(#628)[eleet] pandora(#1053)[WS] 10.993 Military Units 20:33:17-2012/09/01
AA I Love(#628)[eleet] pandora(#1053)[WS] 11.572 Military Units 20:33:15-2012/09/01
AA I Love(#628)[eleet] pandora(#1053)[WS] 12.181 Military Units 20:33:11-2012/09/01

Will
09-02-2012, 06:12
once a suicider...

AA I Love(#628)[eleet] pandora(#1053)[WS] 9.921 Military Units 20:33:20-2012/09/01
AA I Love(#628)[eleet] pandora(#1053)[WS] 10.444 Military Units 20:33:18-2012/09/01
AA I Love(#628)[eleet] pandora(#1053)[WS] 10.993 Military Units 20:33:17-2012/09/01
AA I Love(#628)[eleet] pandora(#1053)[WS] 11.572 Military Units 20:33:15-2012/09/01
AA I Love(#628)[eleet] pandora(#1053)[WS] 12.181 Military Units 20:33:11-2012/09/01

WS has to kill him before you can really call it a suicide.

blaa
09-02-2012, 08:11
if you look really closely then you can see that pandora is one of antons eggs

Divine Intervention
09-02-2012, 08:34
if you look really closely then you can see that pandora is one of antons eggs

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?94170-WS-vs-Bratva

okay, guess according to this logic, you guys are behind schedule on becoming my eggs.

zazibuzi
09-02-2012, 10:41
Eh...you may kill each other as long as you like but this time leave me out. This <edit> has been active for too long and i want to start play normally again... I know if i **** up again i get killed...too much bad blood in this game. its time to get rid of some...

09-02-2012, 10:45
That's fine with me zaz as insaid in the in game messages I can leave it behind you want to net peacefully and leave this be that's ok with me. I also said that I will keep an eye on you cause you said that last set as well. Good luck to you for the remainder of the set.

ukurasmus
09-02-2012, 17:27
http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?94170-WS-vs-Bratva

okay, guess according to this logic, you guys are behind schedule on becoming my eggs.

That's how maffia works, first you need to put your subject through pain and then you start with the 'candy', although, only the weak end up as mafia *****es ;)

EDIT: That JB wannabe tag is pretty amusing, BRs+SAs were done with almost the same efficiency as it would've been with spy ops.
Pro tip: next time try spy ops, at least that would look better on your resume than 50% of attacks done improper :D

09-02-2012, 18:12
Lmao it's funny that you say that looks like they killed you pretty effeciantly. Lol

pbholla
09-03-2012, 00:40
first set i ever played i ended up waring anton it wasnt until last set i actualy talked and that was because we ended up in the same nation, i only joined DEAD last set because i wanted to get a real run at a war (no offence WS) figured that'd be the best way to do it, this set i went back to WS because i wanted to just net this set without dieing a day or two before it ends like ive done both of the other sets ive played :thumbdown: , im actually honored that they found me a big enough threat to try to get me out on day one even though im probably the newest of there targets and still dont have that good a grasp on the game yet
lol

MAGGIO
09-03-2012, 02:32
first set i ever played i ended up waring anton it wasnt until last set i actualy talked and that was because we ended up in the same nation, i only joined DEAD last set because i wanted to get a real run at a war (no offence WS) figured that'd be the best way to do it, this set i went back to WS because i wanted to just net this set without dieing a day or two before it ends like ive done both of the other sets ive played :thumbdown: , im actually honored that they found me a big enough threat to try to get me out on day one even though im probably the newest of there targets and still dont have that good a grasp on the game yet
lol

im glad that your having a good time, and getting into the game. anytime you need some support or have a question just give me a shout. WS are great guys. If WS merged with DEAD the combination would be unstoppable IMO. A tight crew of players that know each other and know what they are doing.

Max Logan
09-03-2012, 03:23
eleet is all dead...1 member left...expect suicider stocking tags!

Dogma
09-03-2012, 07:00
Eh...you may kill each other as long as you like but this time leave me out. This has been active for too long and i want to start play normally again... I know if i **** up again i get killed...too much bad blood in this game. its time to get rid of some...

Yeah, this.

MAGGIO
09-03-2012, 12:13
Yeah, this.

its a shame they had to continue on with this, at this point we have to protect our borders from random attacks and suicide nations/players

I was sure that USA would enact revenge on DEAD last set, and it was quite honorable of the USA to not hit DEAD after the first two suicides, and eleet declaring on DEAD twice last set. There is something to be said for the USA's integrity.

bigstink
09-03-2012, 19:11
its a shame they had to continue on with this, at this point we have to protect our borders from random attacks and suicide nations/players

I was sure that USA would enact revenge on DEAD last set, and it was quite honorable of the USA to not hit DEAD after the first two suicides, and eleet declaring on DEAD twice last set. There is something to be said for the USA's integrity.

agreed

ukurasmus
09-03-2012, 19:42
Good to see you back! :)

bigstink
09-04-2012, 05:52
Good to see you back! :)
short fuse, no filter installed between brain and mouth yet...

Dogma
09-04-2012, 09:46
short fuse, no filter installed between brain and mouth yet...

Me too. lol

Beamer
09-06-2012, 11:16
EDIT: That JB wannabe tag is pretty amusing, BRs+SAs were done with almost the same efficiency as it would've been with spy ops.
Pro tip: next time try spy ops, at least that would look better on your resume than 50% of attacks done improper :D

Hey thanks for the pro-tip it did work rather well. do you have any more pointers for a newbie like myself o btw this is what happened.

You have killed 114 of the enemys population.
You have killed CrappyScrap2(#1226)

Divine Intervention
09-06-2012, 11:22
Hey thanks for the pro-tip it did work rather well. do you have any more pointers for a newbie like myself o btw this is what happened.

You have killed 114 of the enemys population.
You have killed CrappyScrap2(#1226)

should have saved some turns and just GAed him :p

Beamer
09-06-2012, 11:26
If thats isnt a pro-tip i can't take that advice. Ukurasmus gave me a Pro-tip on how to kill someone and it worked.

ukurasmus
09-06-2012, 14:38
Well, you can't take it just as is, because it depends on the context where you going to apply the advice. In this current occasion it was a very bad kill, because you wasted well too many turns on it, yet it's better than the first one, because at least now it's not publicly visible how newbish the kill was.

Now, what's your reason for killing a top 200 single stocker twice? It better be a good one, because I'm going to file a report on the second kill for suicide and see how that mechanism works :D

Max Logan
09-06-2012, 15:09
he killed you. he`s still alive. how`s that suicide?

DevilDog
09-06-2012, 15:09
Boohoo.....I would have killed you simply because you're associated with Blaa & company and you condone their acts of terroism.

Divine Intervention
09-06-2012, 15:46
Well, you can't take it just as is, because it depends on the context where you going to apply the advice. In this current occasion it was a very bad kill, because you wasted well too many turns on it, yet it's better than the first one, because at least now it's not publicly visible how newbish the kill was.

Now, what's your reason for killing a top 200 single stocker twice? It better be a good one, because I'm going to file a report on the second kill for suicide and see how that mechanism works :D

well you were one of the main protagonists of eleet last set. eleet declared war from day 1 of this set. they are still in war deceleration mode. a state in a nation that has been declared war on by your friends & associates has made a kill on one of said associates (you)...confusion?

09-06-2012, 17:38

I wish it was me that did it. I would have said its because I was smashing blaa's easters eggs. As anton stated you being associated with Blaa and hiney is what got you killed I'm sure.

heyneken
09-07-2012, 06:53
WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!!11oneoeneone

Beamer
09-07-2012, 10:13

You don't want to be killed then stop associating your self with retards that wanna declare war 12 hours into the set. I see you have restarted when you come oop ill kill you again. If you wanna declare on the public forums you have no desire to be involved in whats going on Ill give you the same deal I we gave Zazabuzi. You will be left to net or stock in peace. If you feel the need to jump at the end of the set and hit us everyone will know when you die over and over the next set. Ball is in your court you decide what its gonna be peacefully netting/stocking or killed over and over again?

MAGGIO
09-07-2012, 10:26
there will be NO mercy for those who associate themselves with blaa or heyneken unless they contact us directly and work out arrangements DEAD. if blaa and heyneken leave protection they will also be killed over and over again set after set until they work out arrangements with DEAD.

you can speak to me directly if you wish via PM.

heyneken
09-07-2012, 11:48
hurrdurr <edit>'s gon' get freaaaaky :cool:

DevilDog
09-07-2012, 13:07
You don't want to be killed then stop associating your self with retards that wanna declare war 12 hours into the set. I see you have restarted when you come oop ill kill you again. If you wanna declare on the public forums you have no desire to be involved in whats going on Ill give you the same deal I we gave Zazabuzi. You will be left to net or stock in peace. If you feel the need to jump at the end of the set and hit us everyone will know when you die over and over the next set. Ball is in your court you decide what its gonna be peacefully netting/stocking or killed over and over again?

Do you have said proof of a deal with Zazabuzi?

ukurasmus
09-07-2012, 14:25

LOL, I don't negotiate with hanger-ons and ;)

there will be NO mercy for those who associate themselves with blaa or heyneken unless they contact us directly and work out arrangements DEAD. if blaa and heyneken leave protection they will also be killed over and over again set after set until they work out arrangements with DEAD.

you can speak to me directly if you wish via PM. So you want to keep killing blaa and heyne set after set? Oooh, bad blood, guys, bad blood and it only will create even more bad blood for the future.
You can actually contact me directly(I will use same leader name and state name until the end of this set) and ask forgiveness for your offensive acts on me. Maybe we can work something out to keep your members safe in the future sets, because I really don't mind warring you set after set.

MAGGIO
09-07-2012, 15:09
LOL, I don't negotiate with hanger-ons and ;)

So you want to keep killing blaa and heyne set after set? Oooh, bad blood, guys, bad blood and it only will create even more bad blood for the future.
You can actually contact me directly(I will use same leader name and state name until the end of this set) and ask forgiveness for your offensive acts on me. Maybe we can work something out to keep your members safe in the future sets, because I really don't mind warring you set after set.

i really dont think the members of dead care to net anyway. blaa and heyneken will need to surrender formally and make a long term deal and stick with it. its up to them when they want to leave protection. if you want the same treatment that is fine too. Dead has proven that they are more powerful then eleet more than once, so it is really up to the losing nation leaders to concede and surrender.

FOR THE RECORD, WE ARE CERTAINLY willing to make peace arrangements with ANY state willing to end the bad blood and make LONG TERM peace arrangements. We have proven that already with certain players associated with blaa. As long as they hold up their word, we will leave them be.

@ukurasmus if you are not ready to admit defeat then by all means continue on... but expect us to continue to kill you. there will be no apology from DEAD concerning this matter.

When we are wrong we will will admit it. I have proven that already this set by apologizing to the USA for Dead's actions in the previous sets.

I have not been the FA for DEAD until this set, but i have been following the situation as closely as I can. I know we dont agree on the situation, but at this point the situation has gone on long enough. You can continue to be beaten or you can surrender. Last set we tried to let is die down by itself but that didn't happen.

At this point DEAD will have the last word in this argument or it will not end. We cannot afford to ASSUME its over when it really is not. We need confirmation and long term peace arrangements.

ukurasmus
09-07-2012, 15:27
Dead has proven that they are more powerful then eleet more than once, so it is really up to the losing nation leaders to concede and surrender.
Now hold your horses and stop decorating yourself with other birds's feathers. Last set DEAD alone was pretty much all dead against eleet. It was a couple of 'I'm officially not anti-infantry hoarding' tag jumpers without whom you would've not even been able to break a single active player of ours

Oh well, we might have lost a battle but the war is still to be won :P

MAGGIO
09-07-2012, 15:42
sure its up to interpretation but in the end after two early set suicides and two FS against us, the NW killed was very close and DEAD was ahead of eleet in total NW on the last day.

The tag jumpers as you call them are a reflection of the community support that DEAD has vs. eleet. So the fact that blaa and his followers have very little external support shows quite a bit.

If you feel this needs to continue then it will. When you are ready to surrender and make long term peace agreements we will be willing to listen. Some states have already come forward and have abandoned blaa and his ideals. At the current rate there will be very few left to support your cause.

This will leave you with two options.

1. continue to be killed
2. continue to be killed

Eleet is fractured at this point so we will be looking for individual states to surrender

DEAD's MOST WANTED LIST includes a few names, but blaa, heyneken, and ukurasmus are at the top.

We cannot afford to allow states to restart simply to commit suicide missions against DEAD states.

Max Logan
09-07-2012, 17:09
Now hold your horses and stop decorating yourself with other birds's feathers. Last set DEAD alone was pretty much all dead against eleet. It was a couple of 'I'm officially not anti-infantry hoarding' tag jumpers without whom you would've not even been able to break a single active player of ours

Alas, they have friends. Something you don`t have the luxury to posses. Mainly because you`re simply not liked as much as the 'anti-infantry' hoarding nation. How low have you sunk for people to actually root for the nation that AAed and warred them not that many sets ago?

heyneken
09-08-2012, 03:23
This will leave you with two options.

1. continue to be killed
2. continue to be killed

10/10 :D

blaa
09-09-2012, 14:22
we are attacking back, get ready *****es

MAGGIO
09-09-2012, 15:06
ok, thanks for the heads up. we are ready when you are. oh btw your gonna have to use a few turns on your restart right? I guess youll just be using a multi lol

ukurasmus
09-09-2012, 16:26
Heh, no illusions on my part. Not in a position to retaliate this set, but I'll be prepared from day one next set ;)

Max Logan
09-09-2012, 17:05
Heh, no illusions on my part. Not in a position to retaliate this set, but I'll be prepared from day one next set ;)

you want to die and sit in protection for the rest of the next set too? you have some weird way of playing this game. as your suicider buddies...

heyneken
09-09-2012, 17:18
suiciding is a lifestyle

ukurasmus
09-09-2012, 18:29
That's all your fault :glare:

blaa
09-10-2012, 05:02
i have several multies ready to go

Beamer
09-10-2012, 10:43

Good luck with that and you can restart I just killed you again.

heyneken
09-10-2012, 14:05
Good luck with that and you can restart I just killed you again.

as your corporal I order you to stand down!

09-10-2012, 22:03
I'm guessing he isn't going to listen to you. If I was a betting man and I am. I would put money on him waitin for you to come oop so he can kill you or try to before I do it.

MAGGIO
09-10-2012, 22:06
so it looks like a 3-4 man nation will try to ruin DEAD's startup next set and force us to waste turns so we dont win first place. Good strat! the ONLY reason you pursue this is to ruin our set and chances at first place. SAD and SHAMEFUL

ukurasmus
09-11-2012, 07:29
Huh, where did you read that out? :D
I'm fine with DEAD, but those JB guys are gonna get some *** whooping. If I get it done this set, then I'm perfectly fine with them too and no bad blood for next set from my side

heyneken
09-11-2012, 13:58
so it looks like a 3-4 man nation will try to ruin DEAD's startup next set and force us to waste turns so we dont win first place. Good strat! the ONLY reason you pursue this is to ruin our set and chances at first place. SAD and SHAMEFUL

delusional much?

Dogma
09-11-2012, 14:25
yep

MAGGIO
09-12-2012, 10:35
yep if netting all set we have just as much of a chance as USA given the numbers and "any given sunday"

ukurasmus
09-12-2012, 11:47
No you don't, because you're missing the sharpest pen in that category ;)

Divine Intervention
09-12-2012, 12:43
if netting all set we have just as much of a chance as USA given the numbers and "any given sunday"

the nation with best chance would be the one who can get a top1 player imo. atm since no one is bothering warring LoR, that will always be them :p USA, DEAD and Bratva all have a very good collection of top20 players, but none of us are dedicated / bothered enough to try for top1 whether for work reasons, skill reasons or "ill get suicided either way" reasons.

Benjidatramp
09-13-2012, 02:08
the nation with best chance would be the one who can get a top1 player imo. atm since no one is bothering warring LoR, that will always be them :p USA, DEAD and Bratva all have a very good collection of top20 players, but none of us are dedicated / bothered enough to try for top1 whether for work reasons, skill reasons or "ill get suicided either way" reasons.

This. Last set Kitoy and Ang prob could have made a 2 man nation and had the top nation networth... Once someone is at the top if people arent willing to war them and just let them stay just far enough ahead to stock - then their nation will win 90% of the time

Divine Intervention
09-13-2012, 06:36
This. Last set Kitoy and Ang prob could have made a 2 man nation and had the top nation networth... Once someone is at the top if people arent willing to war them and just let them stay just far enough ahead to stock - then their nation will win 90% of the time

nah 2 man KitAng tag team would have lost out total nw to Bratva :p plus who knows, with a 2 man shitty NA and tech they prob wouldnt have been able to get top1. you need atleast 3-4ppl. Row could have prob had a top2 state if one of them didnt go inactive and expanded all his turns instead of grabbing lol

MellonColly
09-13-2012, 11:09
ya we wouldnt have won last set as 2 man tag. our nation means a lot to us ! :) specially xavi