PDA

View Full Version : USA vs DEAD

::LD::GrimReapr
09-20-2012, 19:36
I guess we have this coming as payback from when we hit USA. Here I thought that we would be able to finish the set out in peace after dealing with blaa and hiney at the beginning of the set. O well good luck to USA.

MAGGIO
09-20-2012, 20:31
GL to the USA, what comes around goes around, so I guess its going around. Lets have a bit of fun. Hopefully we can start out with a clean slate between our nations after this.

MAGGIO
09-20-2012, 20:35
jeez guys did I have to be the first one? should I take that attempt on my life as a compliment? lol

Dogma please text me so we can do some proper FA when you feel it is appropriate... (i got a new phone and lost your number)

Mr President
09-20-2012, 20:47
I have to give credit to you guys.. Holy crap can you get your members on quickly.. When we started only 3 of you were on and now all but one.. Well done! Impressive..

Eddie Haskel
09-20-2012, 20:51
I have to give credit to you guys.. Holy crap can you get your members on quickly.. When we started only 3 of you were on and now all but one.. Well done! Impressive..

For some of us at least, the quick reacting, stonewalling, and such, was taught to us by you when we were all little padowans, so you get some of the credit yourself.

Mr President
09-20-2012, 21:05
lol well it's not nice to stonewall the teacher :)

I miss the days when you could get people on like you guys just did. We have only started with 6 and now with you all on we can't get more than 1 kill :( And maggio, no need for FA work. After this, as long as you guys don't carry it over, USA feels the matter is settled. Also, I'm not leading next set. It's election time for USA and we will have a new President. Will be nice to see what direction a new person takes the nation in. It is time for me to step aside and let a new generation take over. I will hand over full controls (including leader tag) to the new President. I might even float around some from tag to tag.

Bright
09-20-2012, 21:38
It was getting rather quiet in DEAD, but this'll be fun. :tongue::

MAGGIO
09-20-2012, 21:40
"matter settled" with only one state dead would be a small price to pay for what happened a few sets ago. Certainly DEAD should considered that generous offer. Lets take the next several hours to work this out. DEAD will call for a cease fire against USA states while this matter is resolved.

Dogma
09-20-2012, 21:44
Sure is nice to be kept in the loop... later guys

DevilDog
09-20-2012, 21:48
Sure is nice to be kept in the loop... later guys

Poor #599 was probably thinkng the same thing when you started BR'ing him/her/it?...lol

Dogma
09-20-2012, 21:59
yeah, that was boneheaded Apology sent.

MAGGIO
09-20-2012, 22:20
OMG we have a whole new definition for "pulling a Dogma"...SWEET! JK making sure the state number is correct is the most nerve racking part of striking. Ive ALMOST done it before.

DevilDog
09-20-2012, 22:37
I've "pulled a Dogma" a couple of times already. Very easy to do while attacking from a phone.

@ LD....thanks for waking me up tonight. Just for that you can you can show up to work late tonight and have an extra long break time if you want. :)

MAGGIO
09-21-2012, 14:05
omg and just when i thought the forums were going to spark up a bit.

Dogma
09-21-2012, 15:24
I could always call you something mean, like Turdknocker, does that help things a little?

OMG we have a whole new definition for "pulling a Dogma"...SWEET! JK making sure the state number is correct is the most nerve racking part of striking. Ive ALMOST done it before.

Oh and by the way, tht is not a new definition. You think that is the first time I have done that??? Really?