View Full Version : The peak of intelligence

Max Logan
10-04-2012, 01:12
To: You
Date: 07:04:41 - Thursday 4th of October 2012
Subject: yolo

heyne

========================================

I find that very disturbing and I do hope this won`t affect USA and LoUB good relations for the past sets.
Having been suicided by that thing in the past I might find this to be threatening. I do hope Ang has this under control.
I hope not to involve USA new leadership with this unnecessary and childish action of a newcoming/returning LoUB member.

P.S. I find it amusing how the thing that thinks it`s the master of this game can muster only - you diiiiiick! :p

heyneken
10-04-2012, 06:22
To: You
Date: 07:04:41 - Thursday 4th of October 2012
Subject: yolo

heyne

========================================

I find that very disturbing and I do hope this won`t affect USA and LoUB good relations for the past sets.
Having been suicided by that thing in the past I might find this to be threatening. I do hope Ang has this under control.
I hope not to involve USA new leadership with this unnecessary and childish action of a newcoming/returning LoUB member.

P.S. I find it amusing how the thing that thinks it`s the master of this game can muster only - you diiiiiick! :p

I'm sorry, it was meant as a good-hearted tease, I obviously forgot to add a smiley.
But how do you find it threatening exactly?

MellonColly
10-04-2012, 07:36
LouB supports all our members. I only see light hearted fun here. I asked heyne to leave his past at the door when he joined :)

Max Logan
10-04-2012, 08:06
I'm sorry, it was meant as a good-hearted tease, I obviously forgot to add a smiley.
But how do you find it threatening exactly?

Noted and withdrawing my statement.