PDA

View Full Version : HEYNEKEN WARS

blaa
10-07-2012, 11:53
Quiz with several questions. Don't edit your post. No prizes.

1. What nw will heyneken (#628) finish?
2. How many states will he make?

heyneken
10-07-2012, 11:57
1. 2 bil
2. I currently have 6 states of which 2 are leading.

edit:edited
edit:edited vol2, because it didn't show i edited it; also, "edited" is a really weird word.

MellonColly
10-07-2012, 13:42
What if you were really me this whole time. :blink:

MellonColly
10-07-2012, 13:43
o and you won't get 2 bil with nothing on market :P

blaa
10-07-2012, 14:29
his 5 other states havent started selling yet (theyre the icn random states in top10)

heyneken
10-07-2012, 14:45
lol :D

heyneken
10-07-2012, 14:47
o and you won't get 2 bil with nothing on market :P

i'm pretty sure i'll be dead before the end of the next week tho :(

blaa
10-08-2012, 05:28
Wow, what a great initiative, thanks Blaa!

Here are my answers:
1. 100m
2. 1

MAGGIO
10-09-2012, 17:56
i'm pretty sure i'll be dead before the end of the next week tho :(

what up with that statement?

MellonColly
10-09-2012, 18:00
i told him i would kill him by the end of the week if i didnt pass him

MAGGIO
10-09-2012, 20:30
or the nation he is in is planning on striking another nation and he expects to die in the CS,...

MellonColly
10-09-2012, 23:01
you read into things too much :)

heyneken
10-10-2012, 00:43
or the nation he is in is planning on striking another nation and he expects to die in the CS,...

Why would LoUB attack anyone atm?
I'm expecting to die because I wasn't offered the same deal as blaa :cool:

blaa
10-10-2012, 01:20
you are just one of my multies, why would anybody talk to my multies instead of just me?

heyneken
10-10-2012, 02:24
you are just one of my multies, why would anybody talk to my multies instead of just me?

Exactly, why would they talk to you if you're one of my multies? This is all getting too confusing :unsure:

blaa
10-10-2012, 03:47
We need -Z- and DEAD members to clear it up for us. They know what's up and who's who.

DevilDog
10-10-2012, 10:00
We need -Z- and DEAD members to clear it up for us. They know what's up and who's who.

I haven't been saying anything at all on the forums because nothing warrented me to but your "DEAD" shit is getting old. Why don't you just shut the **** up about Dead?

MAGGIO
10-10-2012, 11:57
Why would LoUB attack anyone atm?
I'm expecting to die because I wasn't offered the same deal as blaa :cool:

Just you being in LoUB is cause enough for concern. Their nation leaders knew you were on DEADs most wanted list. They didnt reach out to us and neither did you. So we SHOULD be concerned IMO.

No, we have not offered you the same deal as we did Blaa. There was history between ICN and DEAD, and ICN leadership has made quite an effort to keep things cool. That is why we offered blaa some sort of peace arrangements in order to keep things civil between ICN and DEAD. Blaa was very civil and accepted the deal even though Blade was not in love with the terms. That showed quite a bit of good faith on Blaa's side IMO.

To be honest and not pull punches, I am concerned about LoUB accepting you into their nation with disregard of DEAD's previous dealings with you. That signifies to me that either they dont have good intentions or they dont give a shit about DEAD. Either way its not all that great for DEAD.

Right now we are chilling. Everyone in the game knows we have a MEAN counter strike. LoUB has some top players, and I wouldnt think it to be in their best interests to strike any nation at this point. Non the less, we are still concerned about the possibility.

MAGGIO
10-10-2012, 11:59
on a side note apparently you can now say shit on the forums and it doesnt come up with ****

its that or i am misspelling shit :blink:

MellonColly
10-10-2012, 13:24
Just you being in LoUB is cause enough for concern. Their nation leaders knew you were on DEADs most wanted list. They didnt reach out to us and neither did you. So we SHOULD be concerned IMO.

No, we have not offered you the same deal as we did Blaa. There was history between ICN and DEAD, and ICN leadership has made quite an effort to keep things cool. That is why we offered blaa some sort of peace arrangements in order to keep things civil between ICN and DEAD. Blaa was very civil and accepted the deal even though Blade was not in love with the terms. That showed quite a bit of good faith on Blaa's side IMO.

To be honest and not pull punches, I am concerned about LoUB accepting you into their nation with disregard of DEAD's previous dealings with you. That signifies to me that either they dont have good intentions or they dont give a shit about DEAD. Either way its not all that great for DEAD.

Right now we are chilling. Everyone in the game knows we have a MEAN counter strike. LoUB has some top players, and I wouldnt think it to be in their best interests to strike any nation at this point. Non the less, we are still concerned about the possibility.

What did I need to contact you about? IF you are that concerned the door opens both ways. If you have concerns you can ask me. Personally I didn't have any concerns letting him in because I told him all this stuff with DEAD is left at the door when you join us. He has been a very good member for the time he has been with us.

I don't understand what you think is happening to LouB. You act like because we took heyne in we are now this horrible nation of heyne clones that will rule the world. No. We are still LouB. Kitoy and myself still make the decisions and if you want to talk to us then talk to us. I saw no reason to tell you heyne is in our nation cause you have eyes and can see that yourself. Obviously it wasn't too big of a deal or you would have said something to me. But if it puts that much of a bug up your *** (checking the profanity filter) then send me a message with your concerns. I promise I will give some form of a shit.

Divine Intervention
10-10-2012, 17:22
I think Maggio's concern is that LoUB announced that they wont be netting this set and then let in players who have a bad history with DEAD. Now maybe that has changed since I am no longer leading a nation and maybe I was their primary target? If thats the case and LoUB is now wondering who to hit, I do suggest they still just hit me instead of ruining anyone elses set :) if you want to make it fun you can even maybe arrange a time with me when im not at work and ill try and stonewall with 300 turns against a whole tag attacking me and we can see if you can get the kill :) (although attacking me just for the sake of killing me would prob result in me waging guerilla warfare for a few sets).

MAGGIO
10-10-2012, 18:18
(Putting all pride aside and not trying to act big and bad) I kinda figured you would hit us up since you let such an aggressive player in your tag. This has been going in for several sets with no end in site. When you didn't hit us up I took you silence as a message that I should watch deads back. You remarked previously that I was reading to far into things but that's how this game is and that's how your nation gets pawned

MellonColly
10-10-2012, 18:25
its ok. I forgive you! I don't really talk to any nation leaders really, so dont feel bad. Unless they contact me first. (Which isn't actually true, I kinda ignored blackwaters message too :P )

kitoy
10-11-2012, 07:21
i was just trying to pick on you on your retirement thread.. that reply didn't represent the entire LoUB.. though i would love to have a full war set with you for the last time if you really plan to retire.. :)

heyneken
10-11-2012, 11:22
(Putting all pride aside and not trying to act big and bad) I kinda figured you would hit us up since you let such an aggressive player in your tag. This has been going in for several sets with no end in site. When you didn't hit us up I took you silence as a message that I should watch deads back. You remarked previously that I was reading to far into things but that's how this game is and that's how your nation gets pawned

I'm not aggressive, I'm actually a pretty mellow guy if you'd get to know me :rolleyes:

blaa
10-11-2012, 12:23
no, he's not. he constantly doesnt let me grab him, even if i ask very nice.

Divine Intervention
10-11-2012, 14:18
i was just trying to pick on you on your retirement thread.. that reply didn't represent the entire LoUB.. though i would love to have a full war set with you for the last time if you really plan to retire.. :)

wouldn't be the same anymore though would it? especially now that i only have 4 hours of free time /access to internet at best (commute is a ***** for the near foreseeable future) :(