PDA

View Full Version : RET - USA Showdown

Mr President
12-07-2012, 21:08
Apparently the nation USA feels it can do as it pleases without the fear of and consequences. A couple days ago a USA state did several act of war style attacks. In order to defend my nation I retaliated using military force and then reached out to the USA government. My issue was quickly ignored and I was pretty much told they will do as they wish.

My nation is a small peaceful nation not wishing harm against anyone. My reply to USA was that through the years I have made many friends and feel they would come to my aid if needed. USA replied they do not fear these people and that they have friends as well VB it wouldn't need to call on them as they are so big and powerful.

I am now forced to reach out to my friends for help. I feel this is where we could draw the line. If you support myself then as an act of support simply declare against USA. Not asking you to attack them at this time but if they see enough support for my nation perhaps they will get the point and back down.

If you support USA then declare against my nation. Guess we'll see who has more friends.

Thank you for your time and any assistance you can offer. They are preparing for war as we speak so time is of the essence.

Mr President
12-07-2012, 21:11
To:
You

Everlasting Gobstopper(#10)

Date:
21:55:50 - Friday 7th of December 2012

Subject:
RE: RE: RE: warning

The next time a USA state rapes me for land I won't stop short... he will be killed. My nation
may be filled with old retired people but we can still bring it when needed.

Please keep your states in check.

Thank you and good day.

Mr PresidentRE:

First of all, I am not sure I like your tone nor your tactics. The USA has
always dealt with these types of situations with fairness and tact but your
lack of same has given our defense department to look at your natoin in a
different light.

Given a chance, I would have talked to my members and a suitable
arrangement could have been achieved. Our members will still be addressed,
however now, from a different direction.

DogmaRE:

Well you can take my tone and stick it under your ball sack till it rattles
your brain for all I care.

The only difference in light you will see is the orange color in the dark
sky. That would be your buildings exploding and your people dying.

One should not have to reach out and ask them to keep their members in
check. The nation RET proclaimed this land and the USA nation will NOT be
allowed to swoop in and grab whatever it likes.

I can see how much control you have over your states as the said state has
once again killed RET military units and occupied land that did not belong
to him.

The nation RET has no choice but to defend itself and strike back at the
defending state. These actions by your state are considered an act of war.
One more occurrence and the nation RET will be at full war with USA.

Do not let the size of this nation fool you. I am very well known in the
community and can rally many friends to come to our aid. If you continue
down this path you will be met with consequences your nation is not
prepared to deal with.

It would be wise to control one member than destroy all.

Good day!

Mr PresidentRE:

Your blustery over confidence is quite underwhelming. This will be dealt
with in a way and at a time of our choosing.

Frankly I don't care how many people you know in the community, I am also
known to many however, we will not need to call on anyone to help us take
our land back, we will take it as we see fit.

If you choose to continue down this path of terrorist tactics toward our
nation, we will have no choice but to end your tyrannical reign over your
island nation. Your threats against our sovereignty is actually of no
consequence to us as we were born of conflict and our citizens have no
issues with sacrificing for the common good.

I can see that there is no other reason for me to try and rectify this
situation in a peaceful or equitable manner and to be subjected to your
tired antiquated, over confident blustery rhetoric.

You will be hearing from all of us soon.

Dogma

Mr President
12-07-2012, 21:13
As you see, I tried to get them to understand but they feel they dominate and are above small petty nations like mine.

Blackwater
12-07-2012, 21:27
We put you in exile for a reason! You ran the glorious USA as if you were Mubarak! Fear and terror with limited freedoms! Now we shall smite you like we should have in the first place!

MAGGIO
12-08-2012, 00:00
toofunny

Max Logan
12-08-2012, 02:27
The Tyranny of Mr President is over. And there is only one course of action left - head, spike, wall!

Xavior
12-08-2012, 02:32
How can your nation be filled with old retired people if Dogma isn't in it? :o

Hedge
12-08-2012, 05:58
do you have a flag? ;)

MAGGIO
12-08-2012, 07:03
people? he means "person"

Divine Intervention
12-08-2012, 07:21
this is way too many words over what is essentially Maxxy :p

kidding! :wub:

Dogma
12-08-2012, 10:32
people? he means "person"
No he actually means people, he counts the voices in his head...

Dogma
12-08-2012, 10:40
Apparently the nation USA feels it can do as it pleases without the fear of and consequences. A couple days ago a USA state did several act of war style attacks. In order to defend my nation I retaliated using military force and then reached out to the USA government. My issue was quickly ignored and I was pretty much told they will do as they wish.

My nation is a small peaceful nation not wishing harm against anyone. My reply to USA was that through the years I have made many friends and feel they would come to my aid if needed. USA replied they do not fear these people and that they have friends as well VB it wouldn't need to call on them as they are so big and powerful.

I am now forced to reach out to my friends for help. I feel this is where we could draw the line. If you support myself then as an act of support simply declare against USA. Not asking you to attack them at this time but if they see enough support for my nation perhaps they will get the point and back down.

If you support USA then declare against my nation. Guess we'll see who has more friends.

Thank you for your time and any assistance you can offer. They are preparing for war as we speak so time is of the essence.

If you wish to make this a public affair then you should include your time stamps on your retal as it came before you reached out to us about it. I remember we used to have this guy leading our nation that would have killed you already for your actions. But he was a tyrant.

Hedge
12-08-2012, 19:11
was his name dogma? ;)

Mr President
12-08-2012, 20:19
If you wish to make this a public affair then you should include your time stamps on your retal as it came before you reached out to us about it. I remember we used to have this guy leading our nation that would have killed you already for your actions. But he was a tyrant.

One of your states attacks me with an illegal attack. I have every right to defend myself and then he attacks me again. He hasn't attacked me since and as you see I haven't attacked him either. But yet you plan to kill me? Really?

So basically USA can do as they wish and if you try to defend yourself you are killed for it. Wow great practice of democracy and an established nation USA.

I am no suicide. Remember, your guy attacked ME! I declared first just so you couldn't get a jump on me. Mark my words, of you attack me I will spend several months taking each and everyone of you out. All you have to is walk away... Just turn around and drop it now. Its really that simple.

MAGGIO
12-09-2012, 00:31
This actually is a huge part of issues the game has. A one person nation wants to play how he wants but doesn't really have the power to do so. The USA has every right to force ret to do what they see fit because the have the power to do so. Ret doesn't like that so they threaten months of terroristic attacks. Return should do one of three things at this point.

1 fall in line and do what USA wants.
2 don't do what USA wants and die with some dignity
3 recruit help or members and kill the USA

The one thing that should not happen is months of continued terror attacks.

No one wants to be forced to okay a certain way but most won't do what it takes to get the upper hand and force their opposition to concede.

Instead we get small factions or those who act individually to set out on a path simply to ruin peoples sets because they couldn't have it their way and really didn't want to put in the work to do it the "right" way.

This post is a general comment not directed at Mr p or dogma but the last post by P sparked me to post because I've seen this similar thing happen before over and over again.

MAGGIO
12-09-2012, 00:33
Spellchecksucksoncellphones

Divine Intervention
12-09-2012, 08:54
so has RET been annexed against their will?

Hedge
12-09-2012, 10:08
apparently he didnt have any friends...

Mr President
12-09-2012, 13:45
Apparently I don't have any friends and those bastards were actually gearing up to kill me lol.. Where is the respect for a former leader? :-) Seeing they were minutes away from killing me, I destroyed my nation and joined theirs :-) I thought it was pretty funny.

I'm sure all of you were well aware that I was making way more out of this then really needed. Perhaps that's why nobody came to my aid. Or maybe you really just don't like me :(

MellonColly
12-09-2012, 14:22
our vote failed in senate to help you by 1. Blame the republicans. :)

MAGGIO
12-09-2012, 16:16
I figured this was just posturing and if you were really serious a pm to nation leaders was more appreciate.

Funny you joining their nation lol big gaps in national security.

DevilDog
12-09-2012, 16:39
our vote failed in senate to help you by 1. Blame the republicans. :)

Typical Democrat response. Control the senate, fail to secure the votes needed in the senate but still blame the Rebuplicans. Let me guess...Bush's fault? :P

Dogma
12-10-2012, 17:08
Yes, we were going to kill you over what was essentially Max, but what a way to thwart an attack, hub?

well played.

Mr President
12-11-2012, 12:50
Yes, we were going to kill you over what was essentially Max, but what a way to thwart an attack, hub?

well played.

So what you're saying is, you would kill the creator, the former President, the former colleague, your friend......... for Max? The one who attacked me out of the blue the one who sets fire to bags of dog poop on your front porch the one who.... well need I go on?

I see how ruthless the USA has become. I've been out for 45 days and it's like I never existed. :-(

Well I have left USA so now you can kill me. But remember, the whole world is watching and you just might get a taste of your own medicine. *sniff sniff..

Dogma
12-11-2012, 16:59
Well, in the fashion of those that came before us :o we protect members over ALL non members. Period. this had escalated beyond any realistic control before I had even. heard of it. So, all things being equal, prefect the member.

Sorry, that is what you taught and laid out as a fundamental right and responsibility of being a citizen of USA..Just following my trained protocols. We're not looking to kill anyone, we are trying to figure this thing out as well. Yes Blackwater lays out direction and protocols now,.but old habits die hard. Just like my quitting smoking is hard.

Mr President
12-12-2012, 11:09
Well, in the fashion of those that came before us :o we protect members over ALL non members. Period. this had escalated beyond any realistic control before I had even. heard of it. So, all things being equal, prefect the member.

Sorry, that is what you taught and laid out as a fundamental right and responsibility of being a citizen of USA..Just following my trained protocols. We're not looking to kill anyone, we are trying to figure this thing out as well. Yes Blackwater lays out direction and protocols now,.but old habits die hard. Just like my quitting smoking is hard.

Well how in the hell can you argue with that... I will sit quietly in room now.