PDA

View Full Version : LoR vs RO

kenshin44
01-07-2013, 02:10
Good Luck

Scav
01-07-2013, 05:06
Congrats to LoR for winning the set , see y'all in februari.

Satan666
01-07-2013, 05:41
Well sadly I doubt the lot of us will all be returning next set as well. I know I'm balancing my pretend "hard life" of 34 hour work week and long hours of sleep. (which i am missing out on the latter to play again).

Will
01-07-2013, 06:54
Pretty much what Scav said.

Hedge
01-07-2013, 09:48
Pretty much what Scav said.

aye time to go ;)

MAGGIO
01-07-2013, 09:52
You really gonna quit that easy?

Will
01-07-2013, 10:47

Well, we COULD try to hit LOR without any breakers.....

Nah, we'll go on holiday.

MAGGIO
01-07-2013, 10:52
I had 4 restarts last set... RO stomped on everyone last set, I think they have it in them to keep killing states.

Will
01-07-2013, 10:53
I had 4 restarts last set... RO stomped on everyone last set, I think they have it in them to keep killing states.

RO won it's wars, but I wouldn't say we "stomped" on anyone. First war was to support ally, second was self defense.

MAGGIO
01-07-2013, 12:05
and ended up winning it all in the end, top 11 spots, and smashed NW records. One thing WANK taught me last set was that restarts can make kills. I know Anton is SUPER capable.

kenshin44
01-07-2013, 12:45
Hmmm... i don't really understand the reason for coming back in Feb. If you guys want you could surrender, and play it out rest of set with set terms. But to just not bother coming back till next set. I guess its up to you.

blaa
01-07-2013, 13:56
fsdfds (#343) []
Medals:
Medal Of Superiority:1 Medal Of Development:0
Medal Of Destruction:0 Medal Of Courage:0
Medal Of Devastation:0 HOF Member: N/A

This guy made 9 states and wasted over an hour to kill 3 LoR states using a loophole left by the game admin.
Number of turns you need to have used to be able to delete your state: 200
This number has always been higher than the amount of turns you restart with (at the moment you start with 300 + 60 bonus turns).

He has won one set, good for him. Unfortunately that leads me to think that the guy behind these attacks was viali himself. I saw him online in forums during those attacks but I could not believe it was him behind these attacks. And as viali won the last set and gained the superiority achievement it might as well be viali.

Scav
01-07-2013, 14:17
Hmmm... i don't really understand the reason for coming back in Feb. If you guys want you could surrender, and play it out rest of set with set terms. But to just not bother coming back till next set. I guess its up to you.

What's the point? Finish 23-33... We can never go higher than that as 17 lors will double tap every non lot state on a day lay basis. Once your dead, it's game over.

MAGGIO
01-07-2013, 14:25
fsdfds (#343) []
Medals:
Medal Of Superiority:1 Medal Of Development:0
Medal Of Destruction:0 Medal Of Courage:0
Medal Of Devastation:0 HOF Member: N/A

This guy made 9 states and wasted over an hour to kill 3 LoR states using a loophole left by the game admin.
Number of turns you need to have used to be able to delete your state: 200
This number has always been higher than the amount of turns you restart with (at the moment you start with 300 + 60 bonus turns).

He has won one set, good for him. Unfortunately that leads me to think that the guy behind these attacks was viali himself. I saw him online in forums during those attacks but I could not believe it was him behind these attacks. And as viali won the last set and gained the superiority achievement it might as well be viali.

this is WAYYYYYY messed up and is BEYOND disgraceful. If loopholes are exploited and not reported then its CHEATING as per the TOS. Crap like this is why admins get sick of the BS. Now an already busy guy has to go back and babysit the situation taking time away from his life and possible game updates. SUCKS!

Divine Intervention
01-07-2013, 15:00
and ended up winning it all in the end, top 11 spots, and smashed NW records. One thing WANK taught me last set was that restarts can make kills. I know Anton is SUPER capable.

this is not the Anton of old :P I was telling Viali way before set started that we shouldnt bother making tag because I have exams this set again and he is starting new job (i think?) and LoR would war us 100percent but he insisted on making tag :P I am def not gonna be going at it this set like i did back in the good old days (hopefully will have strength of will not to play turns on restart). maybe if LoR had waited till after 21st :P (which is what I was gonna suggest but they already declared before I had chance to speak) but yeah. No doubt restarts can get kills and im sure we could prob kill all of LoR if we wanted to, but more important things for next 2 weeks.

Hedge
01-07-2013, 15:28

well yes why not?
after all i dont have time for anything resembleing effective warring for the forseeable future anyway so might as well take 6 months or so off ;)
seeing no point in just playing to give lor land if we just go away for the set there is pretty much only gonna be lor around lets see how long they think that is fun ;)
the troubleing thing is that with 1 non restart ro is still 3:rd in nation scores.... anyway you could look at it as the ghandi way to handle things ;)

zazibuzi
01-07-2013, 17:19
What's the point? Finish 23-33... We can never go higher than that as 17 lors will double tap every non lot state on a day lay basis. Once your dead, it's game over.

I got killed 3 times last set and still made 72m networth with last 5-6 days. So if you dont let yourself killed again you may finish good enough...
And about double tapping...wtf did you do in RO last set...You had some guys GA'ing like 10k at the time from one state...stupid ****s...

WLF has a statement i like much: We don't die, we restart! You should try to play like that too...you would surprise yourselves...

Will
01-07-2013, 18:00
I got killed 3 times last set and still made 72m networth with last 5-6 days. So if you dont let yourself killed again you may finish good enough...
And about double tapping...wtf did you do in RO last set...You had some guys GA'ing like 10k at the time from one state...stupid ****s...

WLF has a statement i like much: We don't die, we restart! You should try to play like that too...you would surprise yourselves...

Last set there were a ton of bots to farm, getting the land was easy. Any restarts now, even if they weren't killed by LOR would have no real prospect of getting decent land. And 72m net? That wouldn't even get you top 20, so why go to all the trouble?

Divine Intervention
01-07-2013, 19:00

lol mate are you honestly trying to teach Scav and I about being a persistent warrer? LOL. mate ive gone through more restarts and wars than you can imagine (especially against LoR)

kenshin44
01-07-2013, 19:46
well yes why not?
after all i dont have time for anything resembleing effective warring for the forseeable future anyway so might as well take 6 months or so off ;)
seeing no point in just playing to give lor land if we just go away for the set there is pretty much only gonna be lor around lets see how long they think that is fun ;)
the troubleing thing is that with 1 non restart ro is still 3:rd in nation scores.... anyway you could look at it as the ghandi way to handle things ;)

We do think it is fun please don't come again ;) LoR will always find a way to have fun, you need not worry about playing for that to happen. Warring or Netting, we have our own way.

kenshin44
01-07-2013, 19:52
lol mate are you honestly trying to teach Scav and I about being a persistent warrer? LOL. mate ive gone through more restarts and wars than you can imagine (especially against LoR)

Sad you were on the restart end so much, I hope you have a great vacation. Just thought I would let you guys know there is a certain option called surrender.

P.S. I think your sig is a bit conceited. Learn to be humble about the praise you receive. ;)

Heh back after two years an I am already picking a fight with you <3

Will
01-07-2013, 20:13
Sad you were on the restart end so much, I hope you have a great vacation. Just thought I would let you guys know there is a certain option called surrender.

P.S. I think your sig is a bit conceited. Learn to be humble about the praise you receive. ;)

Why bother surrendering? even if you stop hitting us, our chances of getting a good finish are over. Half of the states are LOR, which doesn't leave much room for grabs, especially with restarts.

Divine Intervention
01-07-2013, 20:15

MATE. More than enough times my team pounded LoR...whether it was with WLF or my own crew. Good times back then. But such times also require a certain atmosphere in game. sadly no matter how many ppl we get again the mood and spirit wont be the same.

also, not my decision to surrender!

p.s. what a vacation mate, i just stayed up till 1am revising and gonna get up in 4 hours 30mins to go work! laaaaame. lol. altho vacation time is already on my mind! shame i have to wait for Aug/Nov for the long ones tho :(((

kenshin44
01-08-2013, 00:39
MATE. More than enough times my team pounded LoR...whether it was with WLF or my own crew. Good times back then. But such times also require a certain atmosphere in game. sadly no matter how many ppl we get again the mood and spirit wont be the same.

also, not my decision to surrender!

p.s. what a vacation mate, i just stayed up till 1am revising and gonna get up in 4 hours 30mins to go work! laaaaame. lol. altho vacation time is already on my mind! shame i have to wait for Aug/Nov for the long ones tho :(((

Eh lol don't know which planet you live on but LoR came out on top in most wars so that means you were on the other end of most wars.

I think our best time and rival was when we were allied with WLF, and then when the WLF wars started up again.

WLF was a great rival. But I do believe in the end we were up by one or two more wins in the end of all the WLF wars.

Satan666
01-09-2013, 05:54
I think no matter what side of this war you are on I am happy to see people who have "retired" come back for something fun. i only wish we would be coming back to a more full game. :unsure:

Hedge
01-09-2013, 07:46
I think no matter what side of this war you are on I am happy to see people who have "retired" come back for something fun. i only wish we would be coming back to a more full game. :unsure:

well there is about 30 of you in the game now that we have retired atleast for the set ;)
maybe i should have a look at earth and see whats going on there.

MAGGIO
01-09-2013, 17:11
i swear, no matter how many times blaa killed me last set I made a restart and played turns....not just for me but for all of the community. sometimes i dont feel like playing a set, but i still do because others rely on you to be at least semi active so that we have some players. to just say "oh well see you next set" is BS w/ 20 or so days left in the set.

Will
01-09-2013, 17:44
i swear, no matter how many times blaa killed me last set I made a restart and played turns....not just for me but for all of the community. sometimes i dont feel like playing a set, but i still do because others rely on you to be at least semi active so that we have some players. to just say "oh well see you next set" is BS w/ 20 or so days left in the set.

Why? I'm not creating state after state to be LOR's target practice. And who are the community these days? the forums are all but dead and ingame half the states are LOR. If there was a realistic prospect of RO coming back, most of us would restart, but I won't restart just for the sake of it.

Divine Intervention
01-09-2013, 19:02

well maybe if LoR didnt attack randomly so early on with no reason then you guys wouldn't be sitting here twiddling your thumbs for 3 weeks! but better to lose your state in first week i guess than 3 one...

kenshin44
01-09-2013, 20:39
well maybe if LoR didnt attack randomly so early on with no reason then you guys wouldn't be sitting here twiddling your thumbs for 3 weeks! but better to lose your state in first week i guess than 3 one...

Who said we didn't have a reason to war! All our legitimate reasons are listed in our declaration. I do believe RO declared war on us with no reason! :angry:

P.S. I don't think anyone cares that you guys quit for the set, as it really hasn't made an impact to us. Just felt it was poor sportsmanship, especially when you have options such as Surrender, Diplomacy, to evade war and net out the remainder for your players.

Will
01-09-2013, 21:43
Who said we didn't have a reason to war! All our legitimate reasons are listed in our declaration. I do believe RO declared war on us with no reason! :angry:

P.S. I don't think anyone cares that you guys quit for the set, as it really hasn't made an impact to us. Just felt it was poor sportsmanship, especially when you have options such as Surrender, Diplomacy, to evade war and net out the remainder for your players.

If you were that concerned about sportsmanship you would have told us upfront you were going to declare, not blindside us and leave us without breakers to CS. Diplomacy and Surrender in this case are the same thing and a waste of time, since netting is now out of the question, and as I said before I won't create restarts to inflate LOR's kill count.

Enjoy 3 weeks of netting:)

MAGGIO
01-09-2013, 21:48
There was 50 states before this war, and LOR only had 30% of the game +/- in their tag. What about the rest of the community? I dont think LOR would have any problem not hitting your restarts if you declared a loss. It just doesnt sit well with me win or loose to just quit or give up. I guess its your prerogative.

Will
01-09-2013, 22:22
We've already declared a loss, but we see no reason to waste time with creating restart after restart when we can't do any meaningful damage to LOR. At best we could pick off a couple of your lower states, then we all get killed again, rinse and repeat. As for trying to net? without the bots to farm it's even more pointless since practically every other state is either unbreakable or doesn't have enough land to be worth the bother.

kenshin44
01-10-2013, 00:51
If you were that concerned about sportsmanship you would have told us upfront you were going to declare, not blindside us and leave us without breakers to CS. Diplomacy and Surrender in this case are the same thing and a waste of time, since netting is now out of the question, and as I said before I won't create restarts to inflate LOR's kill count.

Enjoy 3 weeks of netting:)

I don't think their was any blind side. I mean LoR was being recreated, and that to by me. Would my first set back after two years be a netting set? As for targets it was evident RO would be the best target, and I am sure RO had contingent plans for war against LoR. If not then I don't know what to say... As the leadership should always seek out to figure out the motives of a nation 50% bigger than itself and known to enjoy wars.

So for the sportsmanship aspect it is quite simple, from the moment of declaration or thereafter RO could have easily stated surrendered or asked for terms and RO players could do as they pleased.

As for the game aspect it has always been the case that after a war restarts can't ever rank up as high as already established states, unless they kill them. That has been since day old, which is why nations would have "tag jumpers" who would be the breakers for the restarts to strike back. Again a tactic which is used in war.

LoR has no problem netting, this idea, that starving LoR from a great viable threat will drive them mad is complete and utter nonsense.

All we want is good old fun, for our players. At the same time we respect others, and me nor any leadership of LoR has ever gone against the words of surrender. Once terms are established we have always kept to them, only in the instances where we have found that the Surrendered nation is planning to break terms, have we taken any action upon them.

Wishing RO wouldn't establish a new precedent of a lost war = quitting set is all Maggio and others of the community wanted. Again I'd like to point out that isn't for the sake of LoR, but the community which is pretty much dead as it stands now.

Open the doors to diplomacy, plan alliances, make treaties, make wars. This was the way of the old game, and the way to establish a safe set for a nation. If no one is willing to be diplomatic, then everything is free for all. Call it Fair, Unfair, Gangbang, or whatever.

Scav
01-10-2013, 05:07
it is pretty simple really when you restart after being killed even with a surrender in place, you know you will be targetted for regular land grabs by both LoR and others. As there is no gangbang protection your state is a viable target as soon as it crosses 5000 land as the gains on GA will be higher than exploring, even at 5 turns per hit. A restart therefor knows that he/she will be hit daily by the top 20 once or twice if they play nice, more if they are greedy, and there really is nothing you can do against it. As the 15-30k land states will allways be able to outbuy / outbuild your defence.

So unless you die in the top nation like i did last set, you have no chance of a meaningfull score at the end of the set nw wise. the same goes for warring more or less. sure you will be able to pick off a few states, but nothing really meaningfull. so with that in mind, what is the point of restarting if you are only going to be giving the states that killed you more land.

Hedge
01-10-2013, 10:35
There was 50 states before this war, and LOR only had 30% of the game +/- in their tag. What about the rest of the community? I dont think LOR would have any problem not hitting your restarts if you declared a loss. It just doesnt sit well with me win or loose to just quit or give up. I guess its your prerogative.

well we got tagkilled so that means we lost really why would we need to declare it? not that i have anything to do with the leadership thats DI and viali.
what about the community? there is no activeity in the community as far as i can tell i might be wrong thou...

kenshin44
01-10-2013, 12:42
it is pretty simple really when you restart after being killed even with a surrender in place, you know you will be targetted for regular land grabs by both LoR and others. As there is no gangbang protection your state is a viable target as soon as it crosses 5000 land as the gains on GA will be higher than exploring, even at 5 turns per hit. A restart therefor knows that he/she will be hit daily by the top 20 once or twice if they play nice, more if they are greedy, and there really is nothing you can do against it. As the 15-30k land states will allways be able to outbuy / outbuild your defence.

So unless you die in the top nation like i did last set, you have no chance of a meaningfull score at the end of the set nw wise. the same goes for warring more or less. sure you will be able to pick off a few states, but nothing really meaningfull. so with that in mind, what is the point of restarting if you are only going to be giving the states that killed you more land.

Well Scav, you make great points, and if we had gone through talks of diplomacy we may be able to establish set terms for grabs against your restarts.

See my argument isn't why you quit, its the fact that you retired from set when you had every possible option to work out a deal in favor of the players of RO.

Personally, I strictly hate attacks that are made that are land farming a state. Even if SA rules are gone, no one in there right mind has the right to attack 6-8 times to take 4k plus land from any state of any nation.

kenshin44
01-10-2013, 13:15
well we got tagkilled so that means we lost really why would we need to declare it? not that i have anything to do with the leadership thats DI and viali.
what about the community? there is no activeity in the community as far as i can tell i might be wrong thou...

They would need to declare it, so that set terms of retaliation are forbidden for the remainder of the set. As long as a declared, loss, or surrender, or truce isn't established the potential for war attacks to recommence exists. To avoid this potential for war, nation leaders should come to some term for the sake of both nation's players.

Just like in real life ;)

Divine Intervention
01-10-2013, 15:03

Well Scav, you make great points, and if we had gone through talks of diplomacy we may be able to establish set terms for grabs against your restarts.

See my argument isn't why you quit, its the fact that you retired from set when you had every possible option to work out a deal in favor of the players of RO.

Personally, I strictly hate attacks that are made that are land farming a state. Even if SA rules are gone, no one in there right mind has the right to attack 6-8 times to take 4k plus land from any state of any nation.

i think you expect way too much effort just to please your desires of war Ali. Viali has just opened a new businesses and is totally consumed by that. Im just a senior advisor and I have exams too so cant do anything (no more missing lectures and staying up till 7am with no sleep lol)(. if you think we were gonna be tryinna set up conversations with you and hammer our some massive deals about GAs etc and then have time to see whats happening and then dealing with everything, no chance lol.

6-8k ? no one took that from 1 single state. most of us did max 3 attacks...mostly 2 per state. if it was total of 6k from 1 tag well thats cos theres only 2 tags....you could say that why if we dont have time to run a tag did we make one? I dunno, I was against it ...but even if we didnt make it...who would all tose players go to? I doubt any of them are botrhered enough to make their own tag and run it...so best case scenario you woulda had a buncha 2-3man tags (like USA did this set) or something.

you should have simply used your brain and not think that we were caught out due to our lack of diplomacy. you should have come to us and told us "were gonna war u, lets make this fun for all...". its not as if were going through a multi set long grudge match where FS ASAP is a must (sort of how like Blaa & crew had it with DEAD for a while).

now that youve had it, well done, congrats, yes you "won". but you also lost cos you used up all your fun early on in the set :))

also i think msot RO players arent bothered at looking at GE nowadays so I doubt any attempts to make "deals" would have been worth the trouble either way lol :RM:

::LD::GrimReapr
01-10-2013, 19:45
I accept full responsibility for the lack of participation of the community since we drove everyone away with our anti infantry hoarding antics.

MAGGIO
01-10-2013, 23:06
I accept full responsibility for the lack of participation of the community since we drove everyone away with our anti infantry hoarding antics. and then you left? WTF?

kenshin44
01-10-2013, 23:07
i think you expect way too much effort just to please your desires of war Ali. Viali has just opened a new businesses and is totally consumed by that. Im just a senior advisor and I have exams too so cant do anything (no more missing lectures and staying up till 7am with no sleep lol)(. if you think we were gonna be tryinna set up conversations with you and hammer our some massive deals about GAs etc and then have time to see whats happening and then dealing with everything, no chance lol.

6-8k ? no one took that from 1 single state. most of us did max 3 attacks...mostly 2 per state. if it was total of 6k from 1 tag well thats cos theres only 2 tags....you could say that why if we dont have time to run a tag did we make one? I dunno, I was against it ...but even if we didnt make it...who would all tose players go to? I doubt any of them are botrhered enough to make their own tag and run it...so best case scenario you woulda had a buncha 2-3man tags (like USA did this set) or something.

you should have simply used your brain and not think that we were caught out due to our lack of diplomacy. you should have come to us and told us "were gonna war u, lets make this fun for all...". its not as if were going through a multi set long grudge match where FS ASAP is a must (sort of how like Blaa & crew had it with DEAD for a while).

now that youve had it, well done, congrats, yes you "won". but you also lost cos you used up all your fun early on in the set :))

also i think msot RO players arent bothered at looking at GE nowadays so I doubt any attempts to make "deals" would have been worth the trouble either way lol :RM:

Man nvm lol I never said RO did illegal attacks against us.

And eh i don't think one should play when they can't play. That's why i took a break.

::LD::GrimReapr
01-10-2013, 23:44
I didn't leave I'm still here just not playing. I'm playing my other game while watching how things go with this one an when things get worked out ill be back again. Devildog will also be rejoining at that time as well right now we are playing a game that's much more combat realistic.

Scav
01-11-2013, 06:51
@kenshin44

16 lor members single or double tapping you a day is still 16-32 attacks aka 3-6000 land lost if the target is at 10k land (32nd attack still gives 25 land per turn on a 5 turn hit). With no bots to hit anymore you are stuck hitting your fellow restart teammembers or semi actives, or exploring which makes keeping your land kinda hard as you loose it faster than you can gain it

kenshin44
01-11-2013, 14:07
@kenshin44

16 lor members single or double tapping you a day is still 16-32 attacks aka 3-6000 land lost if the target is at 10k land (32nd attack still gives 25 land per turn on a 5 turn hit). With no bots to hit anymore you are stuck hitting your fellow restart teammembers or semi actives, or exploring which makes keeping your land kinda hard as you loose it faster than you can gain it

Scav, I would say your correct, if half of LoR even grabbed. Half the states of LoR including myself are not grabbing anyone, and nor were we before the war when RO existed.

Half the states are expanding and building. The ones up top are grabbing advantageously, and the cost of hitting a low land restart is not worth it for them. By the time the restart masses up enough land its in competing mode with other states. Thus up to that point they are pretty much impervious to attacks, as no one would gain that much from grabbing a restart. Now if all of LoR was actively grabbing i could see your point.

But fact is only 5-7 players are actively grabbing within LoR. Both Prior and Post War. The bulk of land mass gained was through war.

MAGGIO
01-11-2013, 15:39
i havent grabbed once lol

Will
01-11-2013, 17:49
Scav, I would say your correct, if half of LoR even grabbed. Half the states of LoR including myself are not grabbing anyone, and nor were we before the war when RO existed.

Half the states are expanding and building. The ones up top are grabbing advantageously, and the cost of hitting a low land restart is not worth it for them. By the time the restart masses up enough land its in competing mode with other states. Thus up to that point they are pretty much impervious to attacks, as no one would gain that much from grabbing a restart. Now if all of LoR was actively grabbing i could see your point.

But fact is only 5-7 players are actively grabbing within LoR. Both Prior and Post War. The bulk of land mass gained was through war.

And why are only 5-7 players actively grabbing? is is perhaps because there's hardly anyone to grab? if all of RO restarted and wasn't killed, they could get around 8-10k land within a few days. At that point I'd expect LOR's grabbing activity to go up sharply.

MellonColly
01-11-2013, 18:57
I'm not grabbing because this is my silent protest against the changes.

kenshin44
01-11-2013, 21:03
And why are only 5-7 players actively grabbing? is is perhaps because there's hardly anyone to grab? if all of RO restarted and wasn't killed, they could get around 8-10k land within a few days. At that point I'd expect LOR's grabbing activity to go up sharply.

As I said Most LoR Players both before war and after did not grab.

Many of us are not into serious netting and thus the land grabs wouldn't matter. 5-7 LoR players will grab regardless cause they want to. So yeah, grabbing activity wouldn't be up sharply with RO's existence. Some of us played more actively to achieve the kill that's all.

Divine Intervention
01-12-2013, 03:35
As I said Most LoR Players both before war and after did not grab.

Many of us are not into serious netting and thus the land grabs wouldn't matter. 5-7 LoR players will grab regardless cause they want to. So yeah, grabbing activity wouldn't be up sharply with RO's existence. Some of us played more actively to achieve the kill that's all.

how active do you need to play to achieve a kill in 1st week :p?

Abyss
01-12-2013, 11:23
Ali, is that what you call "game needs more people like me"? Killing a nation who's learning the ropes? It's like, you don't want new people playing NW.

kenshin44
01-12-2013, 12:06
Are you planning to wage war on us? Scare away the only new people we got
playing? If this goes like I'm hearing, then we might just say good bye to
the new players, it's kinda depressing to have them warred out because
they're beginners.

Alphonso Sgroia
RE:

they are waging illicit illegal attacks. on our states. I was grabbed for over
2.5k land today alone with 6 attacks.

King Ali
RE:

Do you mind if I ask what's the amount of attacks that are not "illegal"?

Alphonso Sgroia
RE:

2-3 attacks in 32 hours is okay, or even 4

This is from one of my states

GA foundation(#271)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 480 Land /
480 Buildings 13:48:22-2013/01/10
GA foundation(#271)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 494 Land /
494 Buildings 13:47:06-2013/01/10
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 508 Land / 508
Buildings 08:42:46-2013/01/10
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 524 Land / 524
Buildings 08:42:37-2013/01/10
GA Briu(#283)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 539 Land / 539
Buildings 06:43:02-2013/01/10
GA Briu(#283)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 554 Land / 554
GA unfortunate(#12)[Food] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 571 Land /
570 Buildings 23:44:10-2013/01/09
GA unfortunate(#12)[Food] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 588 Land /
587 Buildings 23:43:21-2013/01/09
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 605 Land / 604
Buildings 20:05:21-2013/01/09
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 621 Land / 620
Buildings 20:05:16-2013/01/09
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 640 Land / 639
Buildings 19:26:21-2013/01/09
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 659 Land / 658
Buildings 19:26:14-2013/01/09
GA ABCDEFG(#28)[ICN] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 677 Land /
676 Buildings 16:14:31-2013/01/09
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 696 Land / 695
Buildings 15:16:23-2013/01/09
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 717 Land / 716
Buildings 15:13:29-2013/01/09

I believe your one state took over 4k land in 36 hours with 8 strikes, and
this is not an isolated case

GA foundation(#271)[NTG] MAGGIO(#5)[LoR] 475
Land / 149 Buildings 14:26:09-2013/01/07
GA foundation(#271)[NTG] MAGGIO(#5)[LoR] Defeat
/ $42.554.736 14:23:09-2013/01/07
GA foundation(#271)[NTG] MAGGIO(#5)[LoR] 488
Land / 153 Buildings 14:23:04-2013/01/07
GA foundation(#271)[NTG] MAGGIO(#5)[LoR] 502
Land / 157 Buildings 14:22:58-2013/01/07
GA foundation(#271)[NTG] MAGGIO(#5)[LoR] 516
Land / 162 Buildings 14:22:53-2013/01/07
GA foundation(#271)[NTG] MAGGIO(#5)[LoR] 531
Land / 166 Buildings 14:07:33-2013/01/07
GA foundation(#271)[NTG] MAGGIO(#5)[LoR] 546
Land / 171 Buildings 14:07:23-2013/01/07

GA foundation(#271)[NTG] SuckMyBallsKyle(#21)[LoR] 975 Land /
974 Buildings 00:55:27-2013/01/10
GA foundation(#271)[NTG] SuckMyBallsKyle(#21)[LoR] 1.003 Land
/ 1.002 Buildings 00:55:18-2013/01/10
GA foundation(#271)[NTG] SuckMyBallsKyle(#21)[LoR] Defeat /
$161.449.899 00:51:48-2013/01/10
GA foundation(#271)[NTG] SuckMyBallsKyle(#21)[LoR] 1.032 Land
/ 1.031 Buildings 00:51:41-2013/01/10
GA foundation(#271)[NTG] SuckMyBallsKyle(#21)[LoR] 1.062 Land
/ 1.061 Buildings 00:51:36-2013/01/10

GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] Kenshin44(#282)[LoR] 495 Land / 495
Buildings 09:31:41-2013/01/10
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] Kenshin44(#282)[LoR] 510 Land / 510
Buildings 09:31:35-2013/01/10
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] Kenshin44(#282)[LoR] 525 Land / 525
Buildings 07:48:53-2013/01/10
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] Kenshin44(#282)[LoR] 540 Land / 540
Buildings 07:45:35-2013/01/10
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] Kenshin44(#282)[LoR] Defeat /
$95.316.271 07:39:50-2013/01/10

King Ali
RE:

I am sorry for that. I haven't heard about the new unwritten grab rule. I
will tell them to stop GA'ing your nation states more than twice per 36 hours.

Alphonso Sgroia
RE:

GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] Kenshin44(#282)[LoR] 511 Land / 504
Buildings 09:35:09-2013/01/11
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] Kenshin44(#282)[LoR] 526 Land / 519
Buildings 09:35:04-2013/01/11
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] Kenshin44(#282)[LoR] Defeat / $95.316.271
07:39:50-2013/01/10

He attacked me once again. Taking 1k land.

King Ali
RE:

this #123 is being a real moron. He doesn't understand english i guess,
hasn't been replying any of my messages etc.

Alphonso Sgroia

First 6 sets in this game I got killed, cause I accidentally SAed a person 3 times when there was an unwritten rule. My Leadership had chosen to war for me sometimes, sometimes, they choose to retal me.

When a nation in the old days has repeat offenses war is warranted. And in this case an effort to avoid this war was made.

No one ever farms 4k land by attacking 8 plus times. And if this "noob" is ranking one by doing that I am giving him no freaking pass. He got that Rank cause of doing 4 - 8 attacks, us other players aren't doing. So Yeah I think we will kill noobs to tell them hey you want to rank one! Do it the way the rest are, either war for it or net it in a way you don't draw attention (aka don't rape our states by grabbing till your satisfied). And don't rattle the cage of a nation 3 times your size which is war hungry, by farming there states illegally.

Will
01-12-2013, 12:24
Are you planning to wage war on us? Scare away the only new people we got
playing? If this goes like I'm hearing, then we might just say good bye to
the new players, it's kinda depressing to have them warred out because
they're beginners.

Alphonso Sgroia
RE:

they are waging illicit illegal attacks. on our states. I was grabbed for over
2.5k land today alone with 6 attacks.

King Ali
RE:

Do you mind if I ask what's the amount of attacks that are not "illegal"?

Alphonso Sgroia
RE:

2-3 attacks in 32 hours is okay, or even 4

This is from one of my states

GA foundation(#271)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 480 Land /
480 Buildings 13:48:22-2013/01/10
GA foundation(#271)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 494 Land /
494 Buildings 13:47:06-2013/01/10
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 508 Land / 508
Buildings 08:42:46-2013/01/10
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 524 Land / 524
Buildings 08:42:37-2013/01/10
GA Briu(#283)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 539 Land / 539
GA Briu(#283)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 554 Land / 554
GA unfortunate(#12)[Food] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 571 Land /
570 Buildings 23:44:10-2013/01/09
GA unfortunate(#12)[Food] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 588 Land /
587 Buildings 23:43:21-2013/01/09
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 605 Land / 604
Buildings 20:05:21-2013/01/09
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 621 Land / 620
Buildings 20:05:16-2013/01/09
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 640 Land / 639
Buildings 19:26:21-2013/01/09
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 659 Land / 658
Buildings 19:26:14-2013/01/09
GA ABCDEFG(#28)[ICN] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 677 Land /
676 Buildings 16:14:31-2013/01/09
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 696 Land / 695
Buildings 15:16:23-2013/01/09
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] NotYourPlace(#314)[LoR] 717 Land / 716
Buildings 15:13:29-2013/01/09

I believe your one state took over 4k land in 36 hours with 8 strikes, and
this is not an isolated case

GA foundation(#271)[NTG] MAGGIO(#5)[LoR] 475
Land / 149 Buildings 14:26:09-2013/01/07
GA foundation(#271)[NTG] MAGGIO(#5)[LoR] Defeat
/ $42.554.736 14:23:09-2013/01/07
GA foundation(#271)[NTG] MAGGIO(#5)[LoR] 488
Land / 153 Buildings 14:23:04-2013/01/07
GA foundation(#271)[NTG] MAGGIO(#5)[LoR] 502
Land / 157 Buildings 14:22:58-2013/01/07
GA foundation(#271)[NTG] MAGGIO(#5)[LoR] 516
Land / 162 Buildings 14:22:53-2013/01/07
GA foundation(#271)[NTG] MAGGIO(#5)[LoR] 531
Land / 166 Buildings 14:07:33-2013/01/07
GA foundation(#271)[NTG] MAGGIO(#5)[LoR] 546
Land / 171 Buildings 14:07:23-2013/01/07

GA foundation(#271)[NTG] SuckMyBallsKyle(#21)[LoR] 975 Land /
974 Buildings 00:55:27-2013/01/10
GA foundation(#271)[NTG] SuckMyBallsKyle(#21)[LoR] 1.003 Land
/ 1.002 Buildings 00:55:18-2013/01/10
GA foundation(#271)[NTG] SuckMyBallsKyle(#21)[LoR] Defeat /
$161.449.899 00:51:48-2013/01/10
GA foundation(#271)[NTG] SuckMyBallsKyle(#21)[LoR] 1.032 Land
/ 1.031 Buildings 00:51:41-2013/01/10
GA foundation(#271)[NTG] SuckMyBallsKyle(#21)[LoR] 1.062 Land
/ 1.061 Buildings 00:51:36-2013/01/10

GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] Kenshin44(#282)[LoR] Defeat /
$95.316.271 07:39:50-2013/01/10

King Ali
RE:

I am sorry for that. I haven't heard about the new unwritten grab rule. I
will tell them to stop GA'ing your nation states more than twice per 36 hours.

Alphonso Sgroia
RE:

GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] Kenshin44(#282)[LoR] 511 Land / 504
Buildings 09:35:09-2013/01/11
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] Kenshin44(#282)[LoR] 526 Land / 519
Buildings 09:35:04-2013/01/11
GA Thiva(#123)[NTG] Kenshin44(#282)[LoR] Defeat / $95.316.271
07:39:50-2013/01/10

He attacked me once again. Taking 1k land.

King Ali
RE:

this #123 is being a real moron. He doesn't understand english i guess,
hasn't been replying any of my messages etc.

Alphonso Sgroia

First 6 sets in this game I got killed, cause I accidentally SAed a person 3 times when there was an unwritten rule. My Leadership had chosen to war for me sometimes, sometimes, they choose to retal me.

When a nation in the old days has repeat offenses war is warranted. And in this case an effort to avoid this war was made.

No one ever farms 4k land by attacking 8 plus times. And if this "noob" is ranking one by doing that I am giving him no freaking pass. He got that Rank cause of doing 4 - 8 attacks, us other players aren't doing. So Yeah I think we will kill noobs to tell them hey you want to rank one! Do it the way the rest are, either war for it or net it in a way you don't draw attention (aka don't rape our states by grabbing till your satisfied). And don't rattle the cage of a nation 3 times your size which is war hungry, by farming there states illegally.

Your first 6 sets were at a time when we had a vastly larger playerbase, not to mention radically different grabbing rules. If I had a choice between letting a noob get away with farming for one or two sets, and driving them out of the game altogether, then I would let them farm. Better to have a bit less land for my state than a dead game.

kenshin44
01-12-2013, 14:43
Your first 6 sets were at a time when we had a vastly larger playerbase, not to mention radically different grabbing rules. If I had a choice between letting a noob get away with farming for one or two sets, and driving them out of the game altogether, then I would let them farm. Better to have a bit less land for my state than a dead game.

What you just said is ridiculous. It's not worth me arguing over, as it already has won my case for me.

Will
01-12-2013, 14:47
What you just said is ridiculous. It's not worth me arguing over, as it already has won my case for me.

I see. Enforcing unwritten rules > Health of the game. And you complain about RO.

kenshin44
01-15-2013, 13:37
Good kill :) I like when players fight back!

Oh to a bunch of critics that was one of our newbs, his first set, and he was red turning like crazy.

I think you guys killed who you could and did a great job, but according to Will, newbs shouldn't be striked, especially if they didn't do anything, and this case didn't know any better. Will is pissed with you guys, as he joined after the war and had no idea what was going on as he was red turning, and you killed him! I think you guys might have to apologize to Will, as he feels you might of driven away this noob.

I on the other hand think this is a good kill, in a guerrilla style warfare.

MAGGIO
01-15-2013, 14:22
OMG Your going to hell, new player killer!, RO is so horrible for this game!

MAGGIO
01-17-2013, 15:48
LOL WTF, Blaa & Heyne joined RO to hit LOR after helping take out RO earlier in teh set. Keeping it exciting LOL too funny!

heyneken
01-17-2013, 16:11
LOL WTF, Blaa & Heyne joined RO to hit LOR after helping take out RO earlier in teh set. Keeping it exciting LOL too funny!

Nothing personal against LoR, just thought it might spice things up a notch.

MAGGIO
01-17-2013, 17:12
Indeed it did but lets be honest you did it because you hate me. Any nation that has a member whose state name is the same as his player name deserves to be attacked. Especially if its in all caps.

Scav
01-17-2013, 17:59
Happy to oblidge maggio ;-)

kenshin44
01-17-2013, 18:34
Nothing personal against LoR, just thought it might spice things up a notch.

No offense taken at all! Win or lose, this is some fun. :P I mean anton and RO lost, and NTG lost for there actions, so way i see it even if we "lose" we lost to ourselves which is really still awesome lol.

I mean I can't speak for the nation, but this killing frenzy which will no doubt result in me dieing at some point is entertaining.

RIP MAGGIO, ANG, and Kinda Kenneth lol.....

Now lets get your restarts going and kick ***!

Divine Intervention
01-17-2013, 18:38
No offense taken at all! Win or lose, this is some fun. :P I mean anton and RO lost, and NTG lost for there actions, so way i see it even if we "lose" we lost to ourselves which is really still awesome lol.

I mean I can't speak for the nation, but this killing frenzy which will no doubt result in me dieing at some point is entertaining.

RIP MAGGIO, ANG, and Kinda Kenneth lol.....

Now lets get your restarts going and kick ***!

whilst RO did lose can I just point that your impression that I am its leader is incorrect ;-). I simply tried to help all I can since I was the only one who knew all the players and had more experience in leading in the past than others. Otherwise though I even refused a leadership title :p So stop trying to convince yourself that you beat one of my run tags :p you were several sets too late for that matey!

kenshin44
01-17-2013, 19:12
whilst RO did lose can I just point that your impression that I am its leader is incorrect ;-). I simply tried to help all I can since I was the only one who knew all the players and had more experience in leading in the past than others. Otherwise though I even refused a leadership title :p So stop trying to convince yourself that you beat one of my run tags :p you were several sets too late for that matey!

Not saying you a leader lol, just that you lost. I think everyone that joined LoR just wanted to kill you lol. So i had to say Anton Lost.

heyneken
01-18-2013, 00:49
Indeed it did but lets be honest you did it because you hate me. Any nation that has a member whose state name is the same as his player name deserves to be attacked. Especially if its in all caps.

Haha good to see you haven't lost your sense of humor :D

blaa
01-18-2013, 01:04
Oh come on, we all know ang is a antons spy. Look at how he helped anton with his chkdsk or whatever. Clear spy actions. A decent LoR member would have helped to burn antons computer down and not help our enemy!

I will join lube now, don't kill me *******s.

MAGGIO
01-18-2013, 01:37
Haha good to see you haven't lost your sense of humor :D

Here is to you and I getting along a little better in the future...

Good Show guys... it was pretty funny and pretty cool.

heyneken
01-18-2013, 08:58
Here is to you and I getting along a little better in the future...

Good Show guys... it was pretty funny and pretty cool.

Oh and by the way, I attacked you because you were the only one in LoR to whom I could do some damage with my 460 restart state as you didn't have any AA protection :)

MAGGIO
01-18-2013, 11:28
Oh and by the way, I attacked you because you were the only one in LoR to whom I could do some damage with my 460 restart state as you didn't have any AA protection :)

I think i was getting around to upgrading ships since I really didnt have the time before our original strike... plus food was short so I didnt want to go heavy

Divine Intervention
01-18-2013, 12:45
Not saying you a leader lol, just that you lost. I think everyone that joined LoR just wanted to kill you lol. So i had to say Anton Lost.

just shows what a powerful and influential figure I was on LoRs history in this game ;-) quite honoured really! took half the game (as you point out) to take me down :p I'd never run a tag simply for the reason of killing you. Nor is that the mentally of my players :)

MAGGIO
01-18-2013, 13:38
jeez anton, chill out. I think the community recognizes your ability by now.

Devil
01-18-2013, 13:46

nope not me! :)

Divine Intervention
01-18-2013, 14:49

if Ali is allowed to troll me, I can troll him!

MAGGIO
01-18-2013, 16:10
if Ali is allowed to troll me, I can troll him!

so your stooping? or what?

Divine Intervention
01-18-2013, 18:40
so your stooping? or what?

okay ill go back to not posting, not like im short of things to do. enjoy the tumbleweeds.

MellonColly
01-18-2013, 21:50
okay ill go back to not posting, not like im short of things to do. enjoy the tumbleweeds.

::pitty::

MAGGIO
01-19-2013, 02:14
jeez i was just busting your chops

Divine Intervention
01-19-2013, 08:22
jeez i was just busting your chops

does this mean you want me to stay :wub:

kenshin44
01-19-2013, 09:56
does this mean you want me to stay :wub:

Lol nah, jk u can stay. I permit your existence.