PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Ravens vs. 49ers

MAGGIO
01-30-2013, 23:45
So who do you favor here? I live in MD so Balt for me, but the 49ers have the spread. I guess vegas doesnt belive in momentum... that and the ravens lost 4/5 of their last reg. season games. lol.

what are you thinking... Rays' last game.

I got my bro a signed stitched Ray Jersey for Xmas right before he annouced retirement. Im guessing he is pretty happy.

Satan666
02-01-2013, 03:45
I don't know, I'm pretty indifferent no matter who wins. Neither team is the "******bag" team that you can automatically hate. Honestly I hope it's a good game and it's not just a one sided game.

On a different note I am SO sad the Falcons didn't make it. With Tony Gonzalez retiring I am sad to see he won't be going out with a ring. I say this because he was on my hometown team Kansas City Chiefs for years and never once did he get a playoff win. At least he is going out close to the top instead of leaving because he can't do it anymore.

MellonColly
02-01-2013, 12:57
I'm a packers fan so I will take the 49'ers

MAGGIO
02-01-2013, 15:38
I don't know, I'm pretty indifferent no matter who wins. Neither team is the "******bag" team that you can automatically hate. Honestly I hope it's a good game and it's not just a one sided game.

On a different note I am SO sad the Falcons didn't make it. With Tony Gonzalez retiring I am sad to see he won't be going out with a ring. I say this because he was on my hometown team Kansas City Chiefs for years and never once did he get a playoff win. At least he is going out close to the top instead of leaving because he can't do it anymore.

I too wanted falcons to go, but only to play the ravens lol. I couldnt believe that the 49ers came back.

On the other side of the twist the Ravens fans were pulling for the 49ers beacuse the coaches are brothers.