PDA

View Full Version : Anarchy is here!

Mr President
04-08-2013, 16:26
Many have asked and now you have received. The new chaos style server, Anarchy has now been opened. Below are some details on this server.

Rounds will last 14 days (to start with) - (14 days on 5 days off)
Turns are distributed every 5 min.
The old (wow) LG formula is in play on this server.
Each account can have up to 15 states.
400 turns to start.
200 turns on restarts.
300 stored turns.
700 max turns.
Instant war declarations. (still 24hrs to declare peace)
Stealing money and food via spy ops has returned. (you keep what you steal)

There are only 5 military units
- Spies
- Infantry
- Jets
- Sams
- Ships

There are only 4 attacks:
SA - taking land - Everything vs Everything
GA - Killing population - Infantry vs Infantry
AR - Killing land - (same as old style) - Jets vs Jets/SAMs
AA - Kills ships and population - Ships vs Ships

Spy ops have been cleaned out some.

Money, Military and Science donations have returned.

Unlimited nation joins.
Unlimited tax changes
No waiting period between tax changes.

Only 3 military upgrades.
Readiness regain while attacking ( War Only)

10 turns for daily bonuses.
30 turns for weekly bonuses.

I think this is a pretty good start. Lets see how things go and then we can make changes as needed. In order to make this different than the main server, I added back in some things that really made the old WoW game enjoyable and chaotic. (stealing, donations ect ect) So have some fun and enjoy!

Mr President
04-08-2013, 16:29
Currently the login is located on the main page. Soon I will be working on making just one login page and being able to switch between games once logged in.

Dogma
04-08-2013, 19:37
A most excellent addition to the game. Thank you P PT:::

Dogma
04-08-2013, 19:43
ok, I can't find it....

Bright
04-08-2013, 20:57
Time to bring back the 15 mixed states again- this was long overdue. :P

L P
04-08-2013, 23:20
Money, Military and Science donations have returned.

OH?

REALLY?

***MADNESS***

I've warned you what would happen if Donation Madness returned.

Bright
04-09-2013, 00:08
We should all adopt EURO retal policy and angry North Korean rhetoric in this new server to make things fun. lol

MAGGIO
04-09-2013, 00:38
Mr P, I posted on the facebook page, YOU post on the group.

Ragnar
04-09-2013, 00:44
ok, I can't find it....

qft!

There is no link to it or log-in, but the first word of this thread is 'Anarchy,' there for

anarchy.nation-wars.com

must be the correct URL.

blaa
04-09-2013, 10:23
URL is correct, but I think mrp just forgot to add a login button for the login page :p

Mr President
04-09-2013, 10:35
WoW I am seriously losing it lol.. I made the new login page and "thought" I added it. Anyway, it's up now.. I added a separate login box for anarchy for now. As I said, I plan on changing all of that soon but for now this will work.

Mr President
04-09-2013, 10:37
OH?

REALLY?

***MADNESS***

I've warned you what would happen if Donation Madness returned.

lmao.. Somehow I knew I would be hearing from you after you read my post. The server name speaks for it all. We want this server to be all over the map with no boundaries.

blaa
04-09-2013, 11:28
i plan to cause havoc from day 1

PREPARE YOUR ANUS

Hedge
04-09-2013, 15:40
donations how i have missed them :)
i will dedicate an entire nation to just donateing if i can find the time to play of course damn work...

MAGGIO
04-09-2013, 19:46
my only suggestion for tweating this wonderful server would be to go to 5 states instead of 15. 15 seems way to hard to upkeep and those who cannot upkeep 15 may be decimated by those or 1 or 2 that can. we will see, let it play out... 14 day sets leave lots of room for adjustments.

blaa
04-10-2013, 05:26
Bug report: The upgrade costs aren't updated (and upgrading turns). I doubt it should cost 20m to get to maximum level and 5 turns :P

I only updated with my state Lost(#7), so could either change its upgrades back to level 1 and update the upgrading costs. Or wait until the next set.

Hedge
04-11-2013, 16:14
i made 10 states but thus far only played 3 so if someone want to have a resonably well suplied nation you can join up i play the good old donation strat so far :)

kenshin44
04-11-2013, 16:43
Nice I will be playing next round :)

Missionary
04-11-2013, 17:45
might have to play just to kill you then ali :P

Bright
04-12-2013, 00:06
Gobbledygook spit out from buying tech with nation bank:

The tech isn't available for distribution, but the money returns to nation bank when I go back to the market. I'm using Firefox if it matters any.

Edit: Same goes for trying to buy troops- I guess it means the market is hung right now for nations?

Mr President
04-12-2013, 11:01
Gobbledygook spit out from buying tech with nation bank:

The tech isn't available for distribution, but the money returns to nation bank when I go back to the market. I'm using Firefox if it matters any.

Edit: Same goes for trying to buy troops- I guess it means the market is hung right now for nations?

Fixed!

blaa
04-14-2013, 02:53
Sorry blaa.. I edited this by accident when i meant to reply :(

Bright
04-14-2013, 03:25
The building thing happens to me all the time since I mash keys pretty quickly- you have to wait about a second or so for the numbers to calculate/register, or it nulls the action and you build nothing/use no turns.

blaa
04-14-2013, 03:33
The building thing happens to me all the time since I mash keys pretty quickly- you have to wait about a second or so for the numbers to calculate/register, or it nulls the action and you build nothing/use no turns.

ah yes, so I figured... eventually

i still blame dogma

Mr President
04-15-2013, 10:38
Tax and production - Fixed.
Nation Tax - Fixed.

I don't know what is causing the attack bug for you. I'll keep testing and see if I can get it to duplicate the issue.

And I agree on states. I think next set it will go to 5 states max. And we'll take a look at the other suggestions as well.

Sorry i edited your post Blaa.. :-(

blaa
04-16-2013, 10:06
Tax and production - Fixed.
Nation Tax - Fixed.

I don't know what is causing the attack bug for you. I'll keep testing and see if I can get it to duplicate the issue.

And I agree on states. I think next set it will go to 5 states max. And we'll take a look at the other suggestions as well.

Sorry i edited your post Blaa.. :-(

5 states sounds good. I think the other important suggestion in my post was the turn thingie. 700/300 is too much. I told that since you get 288 turns per 24hours+bonuses then stocking 300/300 turns is good enough. A short game, like anarchy is, really demands you to be more active.

Don't remember if there was anything else worth remembering.

Oh, and when the state registering starts for the next anarchy game, maybe send out a e-mail to all those hundreds of old players who have left the game? Maybe some will come play because they had simply forgotten about the game and want to support it, and maybe some want to try the new server. Whatever, its worth trying.

MAGGIO
04-18-2013, 00:55
5 states sounds good. I think the other important suggestion in my post was the turn thingie. 700/300 is too much. I told that since you get 288 turns per 24hours+bonuses then stocking 300/300 turns is good enough. A short game, like anarchy is, really demands you to be more active. Don't remember if there was anything else worth remembering.Oh, and when the state registering starts for the next anarchy game, maybe send out a e-mail to all those hundreds of old players who have left the game? Maybe some will come play because they had simply forgotten about the game and want to support it, and maybe some want to try the new server. Whatever, its worth trying.+1i think im going to start the new server next set. with 15 states, i cant compete, but with maybe 2-5 I can, but wont be able to play both servers regardless

blaa
04-18-2013, 03:59
BUG: Sabotage naval bases doesn't sabotage naval bases. It shows me enemies market history.

Mr President
04-18-2013, 11:08
Fixed!

blaa
04-24-2013, 03:47
BUG: GA doesn't have a lower cap, making it near impossible to kill somebody with GA.

and on another note, whos running that PAS tag? Well played, well played :P

Mr President
04-24-2013, 10:30
Fixed

Andy
04-25-2013, 07:26
BUG: GA doesn't have a lower cap, making it near impossible to kill somebody with GA.

and on another note, whos running that PAS tag? Well played, well played :P

Haha, I'm totally new at this, but I was playing as PAS. Only worked out a few strategies in the last couple of days!!!

Quite like the game here, I think Anarchy is definitely for me over the main game, I agree with the 5 states thing though. 15 is waaaayyy to many!!!

Had a few glitches when trying to attack or purchase goods and nothing would happen, but other then that was good.

Cheers!

blaa
04-26-2013, 12:22
Haha, I'm totally new at this, but I was playing as PAS. Only worked out a few strategies in the last couple of days!!!

Quite like the game here, I think Anarchy is definitely for me over the main game, I agree with the 5 states thing though. 15 is waaaayyy to many!!!

Had a few glitches when trying to attack or purchase goods and nothing would happen, but other then that was good.

Cheers!

Stealing 1 billion (with 9 zeros) from my states is a decent strategy enough :D. I should have been more careful.

Mr President
04-29-2013, 17:28
New round will begin on May 1st.

You can now only have 5 states.

Turns - 200 Start, 300 Max, 300 Stored.

Will adjust as needed next set.

blaa
05-13-2013, 10:13
I think the turns need to be tweaked a little. You got to use turns very rapidly at the moment.

Have 300/300, then use 300 turns. Then you'd have to come online again in 12 hours, just to see you have 300 turns again. Or if you come online after 24 hours, then you are 300/300 again. But I think most people use turns either once a day, or two times (which is usually not 12h after the first login, but only a few hours after). So people are left constantly with 300/300. Even I lost a lot of turns because of this.

I would either recommend to slow down the time when u receive a turn (to 10 minutes?), or increase turns allowed in hand (and reduce allowed saved turns). For example 400/200. This would give u ~18 hours to reach 400/0 after using 400 turns, when you had 400/200 at first.

At the moment I like the second idea more. Which is better, who knows?

Mr President
05-23-2013, 10:17
I adjusted the turns a little for this next round. Also, I set the default to the new theme. You are still able to select the desert and classic but I want to test the new theme as I will be implementing it to the main game soon.

Thanks

blaa
05-24-2013, 13:43
I like 400/200, worth a try.

Unfortunately I think I can't play this round :(.

Come on guys, play anarchy! It's cool if more than 2 people play it! I promise. It's fun even if... like 5 people play it! So go for it.

blaa
05-25-2013, 11:28
Uhm, another idea.

This time about the new theme (still loving it). I think it would be even better, if the top links - with drop down list - would be made clickable. So if you click Nation, then by default it would lead you to the members list page, for example. Overview to your overview. Scores to state scores. You would still have the option to choose the page from the drop down list, but this default way would make some things faster (like when searching for grabs, u can quickly go to scores and save time).

Why can't recruitment be with nation links? Would save some space.

And as I said in cbox, the top graphical area takes up too much space. There's this military radio thing, which will be introduced to us later and then the space is needed?

Oh and, I was just creating a nation and noticed a typo: "You Must Select a Stragedy" after i did not choose a strategy.

Ace
06-15-2013, 14:59
I like the Anarchy server , but think it would be better if you only got 1 country. And no alliances ... just one on one, every man for themselves. Keep the sets short and the turns fast... let players produce or buy their own tech?

Lord Burch
06-15-2013, 23:54
I second Ace's idea!

blaa
06-18-2013, 04:59
"Welcome to Nation-Wars - Anarchy!
You can have up to 15 states on this server.
Your state name can be different than your main account information.
Leader name is what others will see when you send messages. "
a small typo - should be 5 states.

On another topic, I dont second aces idea :P. With 5 states it is basically without alliances. A 5 state nation is powerful enough to fight their own wars.
Players can produce their own tech - just make one of your 5 states a techer and you can have more than enough tech support from that state.

Maybe the 2 week period is too long? It really gets a little dull, in my opinion. Especially as there are only maximum 5 players.
Ideally I would love to play something like this:
Before round starts: Create your states, join your nation
Days 1-2: Do your starting turns with all of your states. Kinda boring and repetitive.
Day 3-4: Grow your states, look for either a opportunity to get away from everybody else or look for promising opportunities to war somebody.
Day 5-7: Net/war = fun part
Day 8-x: If you netted and won, then enjoy the glory. If you netted and lost, then war. If you warred and won, then war somebody else. If you warred and lost, then create restarts and try again.

This last period shouldn't be too long either. So maybe shorten the set by 4 days to 10 days?

Ace
06-18-2013, 12:34
I know the more(states) the merrier...but sometimes less is more! :p I'm going to play this set and see how it goes on time and such... summer is full of outdoor activities! I need too brush up on my fighting skills anyway! GF2:":

zardozr
06-19-2013, 03:44
How does one do this donation thing? I can't figure it out.

Lord Burch
06-19-2013, 04:16
I might play a round of anarchy in august...

blaa
06-19-2013, 15:15
z: go to tech page and then donate science
or go to bank page and then donate money
or go to nation army page and then donate army

zardozr
06-20-2013, 03:42
Thank you blaa,that helped me a lot!

Who is okie_dokie(#7) on this server? He seems to have had it out for me from the beginning.

Lord Burch
06-20-2013, 08:57
Thank you blaa,that helped me a lot!

Who is okie_dokie(#7) on this server? He seems to have had it out for me from the beginning.

That bastard has hit me hard with just two SAs so I wanted payback via genocide...kept forgetting to switch out to genocide from obtain state info:(

zardozr
06-20-2013, 22:04
Well I have been trying to kill him. It is taking so long though that I am starting to think I am doing it wrong

zardozr
06-20-2013, 23:58
Well someone finished him off I see, I must have gotten him close.