PDA

View Full Version : United Kingdom (UK)

Lord Burch
06-10-2013, 20:35
HEY GUYS! The British are coming. NEXT SET!

JOIN TODAY!

Lord Burch/Burch Barrage

Lord Burch
06-11-2013, 04:50
HEY GUYS! The British are coming. NEXT SET!

JOIN TODAY!

Lord Burch/Burch Barrage

Supported Units:

INFANTRY

BOMBERS

AA GUNS

SPIES

POSSIBLY MISSLES (I don't know what they do.)

WAR NATION.

UK SHALL RULE NATION WARS.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT HAVE A WORKING COMPUTER...SO I CAN ONLY DO WAR COMMUNICATIONS VIA XBOX LIVE.
PM me for any questions/tips/or my live account name.

blaa
06-11-2013, 11:32
missiles are kind of useless. Not kind of, but they are useless. Expect them to be removed from the game soon :)

They attack vs SAMs and reduce readyness and i think they destroyed some units too (ground units maybe)? But as this attack doubles some already existing attack types, then its not really useful.

Good luck with the nation though, bring your old buddies back to the game!

Lord Burch
06-11-2013, 20:10
missiles are kind of useless. Not kind of, but they are useless. Expect them to be removed from the game soon :)

They attack vs SAMs and reduce readyness and i think they destroyed some units too (ground units maybe)? But as this attack doubles some already existing attack types, then its not really useful.

Good luck with the nation though, bring your old buddies back to the game!

Which ones? Those from LoL or those from DKO-End of Days? XD.

NOTE: MISSLES NO LONGER SUPPORTED.

BTW blaa are you saying you aren't interested? (To make things clear at any rate).

Also...why are you doing eleet this round? You're not gonna break top ten in state scores imo.

blaa
06-12-2013, 05:21
i was just gonna expand and give food to the ones in need, but now ace joined me and ive been giving him advice about the game. Hes a good learner so its a pleasure.
dont mind not reaching the top10.

"Which ones? Those from LoL or those from DKO-End of Days? XD." - bring them all back.

dunno what im doing next set, if you need players, then i could join.

MAGGIO
06-12-2013, 10:56
im expanding giving food to the PM, stop copying me dammit

Lord Burch
06-12-2013, 19:19
i was just gonna expand and give food to the ones in need, but now ace joined me and ive been giving him advice about the game. Hes a good learner so its a pleasure.
dont mind not reaching the top10.

"Which ones? Those from LoL or those from DKO-End of Days? XD." - bring them all back.

dunno what im doing next set, if you need players, then i could join.

Fair enough...why don't you and ace join UK next round?

As for my LoL buddies...I gotta go retrieve my account and password because I haven't been there a LONG time due to my having computer problems and problems with Comcast (The bastards disconnected me for two days due to a postal issue with my bills D: is the term bastards ok? don't wanna break TOS.) as for end of days I'd have to get Nball and bright playing again...and get Dogma back in.

Anyone who wants to join can. We have crumpets earl grey tea and black coffee. Mr. P is cordially invited to join when he no longer feels like running USA.

blaa
06-13-2013, 05:12
sure, ill join. have to ask ace too.

nball and bright were playing in recent sets, hope u can locate them and get them back.

Lord Burch
06-13-2013, 20:28
sure, ill join. have to ask ace too.

nball and bright were playing in recent sets, hope u can locate them and get them back.

Me too man, me too XD.

I MIGHT be able to get Bright via FBook but I have zero ideas on how to contact NBall.

My recruiting in LoL so far has yielded no results...since they are more of a ghost town than us.

Well I got one from LoL I don't know what name he'll use but he'll join up with me. Bright will probably join too. As for strat I wannaa cover two bases at once 2:5 ratio two being casher and five being indy. This is kind of my idea of a ratio albeit being subject to being changed at any moment.

My rough idea from responses I am getting for my roster:

Lord Burch
AsphaltCowboyKH
blaa
Bright
Ace (possibly)
zardozr(possibly)

List subject to change.

blaa
06-14-2013, 03:44
sounds good, if u can manage to get 7 members, then we could probably be the biggest nation :d

Lord Burch
06-14-2013, 03:57
sounds good, if u can manage to get 7 members, then we could probably be the biggest nation :d

It would be nice...we need how many to get seven total members? 3? Trying to get Dogma again. I would like it if Mr. P would be willing to join.

Again if anyone wants to join can do so!

"God" save your queen,

Lord Burch/BurchBarrage

zardozr
06-14-2013, 23:56
Well I will be joining this, though I do not remember how to play the game.

Lord Burch
06-15-2013, 00:17
Well I will be joining this, though I do not remember how to play the game.

Join a group like eleet or SLOB who have regularly active members who can teach you. There's a beginner guide under the support/help section under the account tab. That should get you started. Start with casher strat. I would say join ELE with me to finish the round but I can't teach this game very well and I don't know where Missionary is. Also try going to NW facebook page as people frequent there more than the forum. Let me know if you have more questions.

zardozr
06-15-2013, 15:01
Indy is the only strat I played before so I am doing that again, I can't remember how to land grab successfully though.

Lord Burch
06-15-2013, 22:45
Indy is the only strat I played before so I am doing that again, I can't remember how to land grab successfully though.

That's fine with me man...I will be doing casher. My plan is a 2:5 ratio 2-casher 5-indy. Subject to change of course if necessary but that is the basic concept.

Market cornering along with Indy production.

zardozr
06-15-2013, 23:54
So, give me a quick tutorial on land grabbing.

Lord Burch
06-16-2013, 00:28

Couple of things. First pick a target that has a high land count. The lower their net worth the better chances you have of winning. Be careful about readiness as each attack makes you lose some which leads to higher chances to defeat. A basic to know is land grabbing=Standard Attack. SAs give you land and buildings. That is what I can think of at the top of my head.

There should be a beginners guide on the game page under the account tab. Then once you are under the tab there will be a Support/Help section. That will probably help.

Ace
06-18-2013, 11:27
I haven't been cordially invited, but I'd be game.... yessir::

Missionary
06-18-2013, 15:54

basically it all depends on how many grabs they have had on them. the fewer attacks on them in the last 36 hours, the more land you will recieve when doing a SA. so find a target with decent amount of land that you are confident you can attack and win, seach the event viewer to see how many grabs they have had on them and if you think the grab would be good enough then make the attack.

make sure you check the time on the 1st attack on them, you dont want to attack just before one of the grabs go past the 36 hours mark, wait for it to drop off then attack. this will gain you more land.

now ya want the states with the most amount of land, the more land than you they have, the more you will get in the attack. doesnt mean you cant attack states with lower land, just means they have to have a lot less grabs on them for it to be worth it.

Lord Burch
06-18-2013, 19:31

I thought blaa invited you? It was my idea...I had blaa do it since he knows you better than I do.

Lord Burch
06-18-2013, 19:33
basically it all depends on how many grabs they have had on them. the fewer attacks on them in the last 36 hours, the more land you will recieve when doing a SA. so find a target with decent amount of land that you are confident you can attack and win, seach the event viewer to see how many grabs they have had on them and if you think the grab would be good enough then make the attack.

make sure you check the time on the 1st attack on them, you dont want to attack just before one of the grabs go past the 36 hours mark, wait for it to drop off then attack. this will gain you more land.

now ya want the states with the most amount of land, the more land than you they have, the more you will get in the attack. doesnt mean you cant attack states with lower land, just means they have to have a lot less grabs on them for it to be worth it.

Thank you for clarifying I was thinking off the top of my head...I suck at teaching this game :(

Missionary
06-19-2013, 18:48

did you join as recent as your join date on here says? not the acetriad of old?

@ LB - im pretty good at teaching the game, just pretty crap at playing it haha. :-)

Lord Burch
06-19-2013, 19:09
did you join as recent as your join date on here says? not the acetriad of old?

@ LB - im pretty good at teaching the game, just pretty crap at playing it haha. :-)

You are doing better than I. >:(

Dogma
06-19-2013, 22:42
...I suck at teaching this game :(

As long as you play...

Teachers we got... lol

Lord Burch
06-20-2013, 08:00
As long as you play...

Teachers we got... lol

lol well we have you doggyma so we shouldn't be worry too much XD

Missionary
06-20-2013, 13:20
lol, i wanted to go for top spot this set. but with missing 200 turns at the start of the set coz of this tax thing i never really recovered.

Lord Burch
06-21-2013, 00:49
lol, i wanted to go for top spot this set. but with missing 200 turns at the start of the set coz of this tax thing i never really recovered.

So did I however I lost 3-4 days due to comcast and 1 day due to sleeping. All the meanwhile I'm getting barraged with 1k-2k SA grabs.

Lord Burch
07-04-2013, 18:53
Mr. P calling Mr. Prime Minister (Mr. P's exclusive UK name XD)

Where are ya buddy?