PDA

View Full Version : Hi...I am a bad mother fu#%er

Rmstepp
10-12-2013, 23:43
But seriously. I used to play this game as incubustepp loooong ago. Hundreds of people used to play. I recognize a couple names on here and I am wondering where the rest of everyone went. I think priority for everyone needs to be to get more people playing this game. Recruiting from other similar games would be a great start. I.E. Earth, good game but so complicated and so many rules that I just don't have time for it and it's not as fun. We need to draft some people. For starters the bonuses should require an actual vote on each page instead of getting that bonuses just from opening the page. That will no doubt tally up extra votes to make this game more popular. Also, bonuses should be allocated for recruiting new players. Like 20 turns for each new player drafted that plays a full round. This game is great and deserves to be recognized. I want to help get this game booming. Anywho that's me. Nice to meet everyone!

Superpasha69
10-13-2013, 06:08
Stepps, I actually remember your nick too.

As far as I know, Mr.P + co are working behind the scenes to introduce some big changes to the game, and then they going to focus on markating side of it.

I do agree with bonus thing, even though it is annoying to keep doing it, but for the sake of the game voting has to be forced if u want ur bonus.

Turns for inviting a friend is not recomended as the beauty of the game tthat everyone is on same playing field, so if someone goes out and get 10 friends to join, he will have extra 200 turns and that is a huge advatnage to him.

Rmstepp
10-13-2013, 10:00
Ya your probably right about that. I was just highly disappointed to see how few people still play this game. Oh well easier for me to be in the top 10 :)

MAGGIO
10-13-2013, 13:40
glad you are here, and love the attitude. keep up the great activity. Good point about the vote sites. Its amazing but we do actually get traffic from those sites.

Hedge
10-13-2013, 18:25
But seriously. I used to play this game as incubustepp loooong ago. Hundreds of people used to play. I recognize a couple names on here and I am wondering where the rest of everyone went. I think priority for everyone needs to be to get more people playing this game. Recruiting from other similar games would be a great start. I.E. Earth, good game but so complicated and so many rules that I just don't have time for it and it's not as fun. We need to draft some people. For starters the bonuses should require an actual vote on each page instead of getting that bonuses just from opening the page. That will no doubt tally up extra votes to make this game more popular. Also, bonuses should be allocated for recruiting new players. Like 20 turns for each new player drafted that plays a full round. This game is great and deserves to be recognized. I want to help get this game booming. Anywho that's me. Nice to meet everyone! oh hey there incubustepp been awhile ;)

Rmstepp
10-13-2013, 19:37
It's been a long while! I didn't even think this game still existed. Do you know how hard it is to find a game called nation wars when you are searching for a game called world of war? I can't believe I found it!