PDA

View Full Version : War

Whilston
02-18-2014, 04:31
Nip vs p. This two nation war. Who's going two win?

Superpasha69
02-18-2014, 04:49
Friendship :)

blaa
02-18-2014, 05:57
P will win as long as they have the #1.

Missionary
02-18-2014, 06:25
working on that one haha

Missionary
02-18-2014, 19:12
had a good crack at that lol

Rmstepp
02-19-2014, 11:38
This set is crazy. Does anyone know why lady gaga attacked herning?

zaxZ
02-19-2014, 13:56
Why NiP loses the top spot? Cus NiP stands for Not in Paradise :p

But pasha got the winner right!

zazibuzi
02-19-2014, 14:51
I know.

Missionary
02-20-2014, 02:38
I'm guessing rarefire and ladygaga are affiliated with P. After our attacks of the topguy herning was pretty close to breaking so they just had ago at fooking him up.

zaxZ
02-20-2014, 03:42
MAFIAs attacks have nothing to do with P. And vice versa.

Whilston
02-20-2014, 16:40
This may be the work of mafia. Very soon another war will come, may be mafia and who knows.

h3jk5h
02-21-2014, 00:24
This war was started by Superpasha, who meticulously plotted to make one of its members, RageFire, to lose his #1 spot and for Mike Hock (#148) to win. Superpasha kept all NIP members in the dark about abandoning infantry in support of tanks for about a week except #148. After RageFire had fully upgraded his infantry, Superpasha decided that it was the perfect time to **** RageFire over by pulling the plug on infantry. No apologies made, no contact whatsoever, just pure manipulation.

And it turns out RageFire isn't someone to be easily pushed over, and Superpasha will forever be targeted for his devious deeds.

It's not that complicated.

zaxZ
02-21-2014, 02:25
PT:::

Superpasha69
02-21-2014, 05:42
Erm,

not goign to waste much of my time on replying to your aligations...but I will forward your abusive messages to MrP and ask for you to be banned.

Superpasha69
02-21-2014, 05:44
Sent: 22:41:03 - Thursday 20th of February 2014
Subject: Rages messages
To: #47
What happened to your master plan for #148 to win the set?

You've had everything set up - keeping me in the dark about abandoning
infantry in favor of tanks, waiting for that perfect opportunity for #148
to jump
at the expense of your nation's members.

I joined your nation hoping to get to know you and #148 a little better, and
this is what you do.

THIS ONE IS WORTH EXPLAINING THAT AT THE START OF THE SET
A NATION MESSAGE WAS SENT WITH WARNING THAT WE ARE
CALCULATING IF WE WILL GO INF OR TANKS...RAGE DID NOT
LISTEN AND UPGRADED INF AND HAD 20MIL OF THEM...SO WHEN WE
DECIDED TO ONLY SUPPORT TANKS...HE GOT PISSED OFF.

Kim Jong Un
I might spare you this set depending on my mood.

Don't know if that would be a possibility in the next couple.

:)

Kim Jong Un
Maggio, you asked what's going on.

I will rape Superpasha's entire family, that's what's going on. And then I
will
torture him and feed them to dogs, and I rip off all his limbs until he
screams
for mercy.

That's what he gets for ****ing with me this set, planned for me to lose as
soon as I got to #1. He'll ****ing die and vanish from this game altogether.

Yeah, so don't you guys ever **** with me. I can be vicious.

Kim Jong Un
And feed your family to hungry lions, and let them devour the flesh. And
before
that let japanese soldiers rape all the women in your family
This is what you get for ****ing with me this set, dog.

Superpasha69
02-21-2014, 05:45
Now I would like you guys to tell me if this should be tolerated or not?

zaxZ
02-21-2014, 08:38
umm, hold your horses, ragefire.. you know why you won last set? and thanks to who? jumping top1 in the first days of a set.. wow

if stepps would get something for everytime he lost his top1 spot.. he would have lots of stuff lol

Rmstepp
02-21-2014, 08:39
You have no idea what you are talking about h3j. Tanks were in discussion from 1st of set and he didn't listen. There was also no plan on helping me win until I had taken 1st place on my own. Rage just got his panties in a wad that I passed him and that we went tanks. Tanks are better, why would we not have gone tanks?

Rmstepp
02-21-2014, 08:42
Lol zax me holding on to 1st spot is another discussion :drool:

Superpasha69
02-21-2014, 09:02
Stepps, h3J is Ragefire...

I mean he can ***** all he wants, the truth is..he sucks, and we all who seen him play in our nations know it...just as well we all know that Ragefire wining last set was a fluke...

But what I can do for you Rage, is send you a print screen of my message to whole nation (including you) on 2nd of Feb telling about inf and tanks decision is coming up...
You played in NiP before..and you know I listen to everyone opinions...but you never replied...so you are now crying that you were not included in decision making...but when you had opportunity to speak..you said nothing.
Another print screen i can send you is were I offered a public apology to ANYONE who chosen not to listen to me and still went with units they pleased...so i suppose you missed that too...

What you really upset about it not the fact you never listened and chosen wrong units...you are upset that I sent you a message asking you to back off and give Stepps room to challenge for the top. Well this decision was simple, you won last set and if you and stepps challenging each other at the top, when P had #229 out of retirement trying to set a new record then it would do no one any good.

Then going back to the message, you clearly chosen to ignore it, and went full inf and upgraded them to lvl8 and had 20mil...so is it my fault for making a decision to support tanks this set, which is statistically the strongest unit this set...or is it your fault for never listening?

As I said to someone already, you are a perfect example of why n00bs should not be allowed to win sets..look how much it went to your head..

Anyway here is a video offering you advice on what to do next.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

Yes Rage, cry me a river and STFU ;)

Superpasha69
02-21-2014, 09:04
Lol zax me holding on to 1st spot is another discussion :drool:

Lol it is simple Ryan, we need Estonians in our nation...and victory is guaranteed :)

Rmstepp
02-21-2014, 09:13
Pasha that's hilarious. I love singing that song to my employees when they start whining about something. Also I should have known that was rage based on the crazy ranting he has been doing all set. We didn't plot against you, and once I passed you, you should have been more on board about helping. Who is ever going to help you win again with a selfishness like that. Did you ever thank zax and margus for letting you win last set?

Rmstepp
02-21-2014, 09:23
Lol it is simple Ryan, we need Estonians in our nation...and victory is guaranteed :)

You know that's right!

Rmstepp
02-21-2014, 09:30
This war was started by Superpasha, who meticulously plotted to make one of its members, RageFire, to lose his #1 spot and for Mike Hock (#148) to win. Superpasha kept all NIP members in the dark about abandoning infantry in support of tanks for about a week except #148. After RageFire had fully upgraded his infantry, Superpasha decided that it was the perfect time to **** RageFire over by pulling the plug on infantry. No apologies made, no contact whatsoever, just pure manipulation.

And it turns out RageFire isn't someone to be easily pushed over, and Superpasha will forever be targeted for his devious deeds.

It's not that complicated.

Stepp wants to know why you did this whole quote in third person. Stepp got confused about who you were

zaxZ
02-21-2014, 09:43
Not that we let ragefire win but we gave him advice and a damn awesome nation with fantastic NA. But we didnt give him a bigger **** so let some air out, Ragefire. We aint gods lol. The key to compete for top1 is to make less mistakes than others. Not who gives you permission to win. Diplomacy is way other thread. Current set is a nice example for that.

Superpasha69
02-21-2014, 09:44
Stepp wants to know why you did this whole quote in third person. Stepp got confused about who you were

Pasha was thinking the same actually, but Pasha thought that it is all part of Ragefires delusions of thinking he is so great, that he even talks about himself in 3rd person.

Missionary
02-22-2014, 11:58
Can't believe pasha and stepps screwed rage over like that and no1 else in the nation knew anything about unit choices.......that's crazy lads hahaha

h3jk5h
02-22-2014, 19:18
I feel like I'm dealing with 12 year old children here. Well...maybe that's the case, who knows, in that case I forgive Superpasha, I was kind of dumb at that age.

Anyways, I did not receive any message in the beginning of this set that the nation is contemplating on going tanks. Stepp you are clearly making shit up, you are better than that.

I have no problem losing #1 if I get out played, but it's an issue when NIP kept the entire nation except Stepp in the dark about going tanks right after its top tanked state at the time upgrades all his infantry.

A lot of the messages Superpasha posted was forged... I was thinking of doing the same thing on the forum, but an eye for an eye makes the world go blind.

Anyways there's no point defending myself anymore, but just because Superpasha is more established in the community doesn't make him have to right to do what he did this set.

I've made my case, take whatever you believe.

northbabylon
02-22-2014, 21:47
To: Nation
Date: 14:50:00 - Saturday 1st of February 2014
Subject: Strat and Units

We all will be Indy this set.

Units wise, I would like for Vinnie, to tell me more about his research of Tanks
vs inf... apparently tanks isnt a useless unit anymore...but I have not looked
in to it yet...waiting for you Vin to tell us more :)

Pasha

__________________________________________________ ________________________
To: Nation
Date: 17:28:56 - Monday 3rd of February 2014
Subject: We decided to support Tanks

We had a discussion reg this topic, and decided that we will go for supporting
tanks over inf.

Main reason for this decision is the fact that there is hardly any food...and if
we support inf...then we all will be dependent on 2 strategies (oil n farmer) but
if we go tanks..then we only dependent on oil.

Also I will probably play oil strategy to offer all you guys some black gold and
making us more self sufficient.

Now the guys who upgraded Inf already, please accept our apologies for
taking a bit longer than expected with this decision, hope it will not affect you
too much.

Best of luck to all!

Pasha

Pasha
__________________________________________________ _______________

These are the two emails he sent out regarding the INF/Tanks issue. On the first day of the set at 14:50 GT he sent a message out stating we are undecided on whether or not we will support tanks. If I got the message after tagging up with the nation after the set started, than you did as well. Unless you joined the nation after the 14:50 GT when the message was sent out.

Superpasha69
02-23-2014, 09:09
LOL @ RAGE

I think you just proven to everyone what kind of person you are...if now you can not even admit that you sent those messages, claiming they are forged...

Missionary
02-23-2014, 21:41
Was going to say about that message aswel nball. The fact is pasha was all set to go Infantry from the start of the set. I joined the 1st day and said about tanks to him and I looked into the stats of upkeep,production rates against millitary strength etc. He then messaged the nation saying about undecided then a couple days later afta I had looked into everything he then messaged saying we were going tanks. Day 3 that was. At this point you had lv8 infantry yes,but a very small amount. I even mentioned about you having already upgraded,but with the small amount of infantry you had and it being so early in the set you could have easily converted and got on with the set.

Instead it was u who acted like the 10 year old,ran to a different nation (which has been pretty useless dealing with you and lady gaga), caused all this problem n ended up with you looking like a child who's had his favourite toy taken from him.

Norrisville
02-25-2014, 12:41
Did anyone send him a message that we were planning on killing him? No? Shit. Sorry.

Divine Intervention
02-25-2014, 14:41
hey guys dont be mean to h3j :sleep:

what happened? did he leave NiP to join Paradise and NiP subsequently attacked P?

Rmstepp
02-25-2014, 15:23
hey guys dont be mean to h3j :sleep:

what happened? did he leave NiP to join Paradise and NiP subsequently attacked P?

No he got mad that we went tanks as a nation but he jumped the gun and upgraded infantry before we came to a decision. He was apparently the only one in the nation that didn't get the memo that we were possibly going tanks on day 1. He left and joined mafia and sent some crazy *** messages to pasha. We didn't kill him until after he did a bunch of air raids on pasha. We went to war with P just for funsies Dance::

Divine Intervention
02-25-2014, 17:50
Ok cool. jajaja. Can someone send me overview of Rauls restart? want to kill him for jokes :P jajaja.

Superpasha69
02-26-2014, 04:33
Ok cool. jajaja. Can someone send me overview of Rauls restart? want to kill him for jokes :P jajaja.

if you send us overview of 343 :)))

Missionary
02-26-2014, 16:49
its not rauls restart is it?

Rmstepp
02-27-2014, 20:48
NIP wins the war!!!

zazibuzi
02-28-2014, 00:26
NIP wins the war!!!

For winning you have to kill 343... i don't see this state dead...

Rmstepp
02-28-2014, 08:33
I disagree...we had the most kills and kept P from winning the set. I would call that a win.

zaxZ
02-28-2014, 09:03
I disagree...we had the most kills and kept P from winning the set. I would call that a win.

No.

Rmstepp
02-28-2014, 09:34
No.

Well since you put it that way...I guess I have to agree :think::

MAGGIO
02-28-2014, 10:09
I think the whole thing was unfortunate. I am glad that NIP and MAFIA maintained communication through this ordeal.

Unfortunately when RAGE took it upon himself to punish a state in MAFIA, I realized that he was just too upset to work with this set. I think he is a good player and had some valid points but maybe didnt take the right approach.

zazibuzi
02-28-2014, 10:28
I think the whole thing was unfortunate. I am glad that NIP and MAFIA maintained communication through this ordeal.

Unfortunately when RAGE took it upon himself to punish a state in MAFIA, I realized that he was just too upset to work with this set. I think he is a good player and had some valid points but maybe didnt take the right approach.

540 got punished because of the triple against 343...
We have to explain these unwritten laws to new players. We have lots of members who attack like they want. This has to end...

Missionary
03-02-2014, 14:35
MAFIAs attacks have nothing to do with P. And vice versa.

540 got punished because of the triple against 343...
We have to explain these unwritten laws to new players. We have lots of members who attack like they want. This has to end...

haha, good work ther :-P

Margus
03-02-2014, 16:38
Haha, haven't seen a war thread in quite a while. I miss the drama :D. NIP won the war because they were more ready and attacked first. Was surprised to see MrP join NIP, but glad to see him play active : ). Such a shame zazibuzi lost his top spot. He really deserved it. But it's our fault (me, zaxz, heyne) that we didnt back him up enough with our restarts. We could of tried harder but we weren't motivated enough for war.

Anyways I'll look forward to next wars, but post here:
Nation Wars Game Discussions -> Redemption Wars & Relations -> *month of the set