PDA

View Full Version : March 2014: EVERYONE VS NIP

Margus
03-02-2014, 16:41
Haha, just kidding.
Who will be the first to declare war? Who will be crying? Who will die first? Who will swear revenge? I like war threads so lets start spamming : )

Rmstepp
03-02-2014, 18:25
Lol I got a kick out of that headline. We will have quite an army this set!

MarineRecon
03-02-2014, 23:36
ill probably die first, which will make me probably cry, which will end with me surely swearing revenge =P

northbabylon
03-03-2014, 00:23
Lets do it. NIP+P VS everyone. War brings activity. It will be a 17 vs 23 match. We will even let the 'everyone' get the FS

blaa
03-03-2014, 03:11
NiP&P vs others = all kills to NIP&P and 0 kills to others.

NIP vs P&Mafia would be more equal.

Mr President
03-03-2014, 11:00
I don't wanna die... I don't wanna die...

* hides in bunker till threat passes

Missionary
03-03-2014, 11:50
Lets do it. NIP+P VS everyone. War brings activity. It will be a 17 vs 23 match. We will even let the 'everyone' get the FS

*slaps andy* quiet you, no FS for them lol.

i say everyone vs UBH :-P

northbabylon
03-03-2014, 22:41
NiP&P vs others = all kills to NIP&P and 0 kills to others.

NIP vs P&Mafia would be more equal.

Why isn't Wings involved? =/

MAGGIO
03-03-2014, 23:27
leave me outta this shit

MarineRecon
03-03-2014, 23:29
im trying to ignore you lol I seem to always get targeted =(

*slaps andy* quiet you, no FS for them lol.

i say everyone vs UBH :-P

northbabylon
03-04-2014, 01:58
leave me outta this shit

Where's the fun in that? For sure you do not fear the P + nip powerhouse

blaa
03-04-2014, 02:56
Why isn't Wings involved? =/

I doubt we could add anything to the war, other than dead states :D

northbabylon
03-04-2014, 10:20
I doubt we could add anything to the war, other than dead states :D

That's half the fun!

Norrisville
03-04-2014, 19:43

Now how much fun would THAT be? (Except that last part)

Superpasha69
03-05-2014, 14:01
leave me outta this shit

Hahaha, thats how I felt when I saw the thread...but people want to have some banter so let them have it :)

Margus
03-08-2014, 09:47
War declared, P VS NIP. We figured we wouldn't get the FS if we waited longer. Nice counterkill against #43 by pasha and stepps. No tagjumping please : )

Rmstepp
03-08-2014, 09:50
Ya I was totally excited to wake up this morning just in time to kill someone! What a great way to start the day! Round 2 should be interesting

Rmstepp
03-08-2014, 09:51
Btw thanks for waking me up pasha

blaa
03-08-2014, 10:00
Kill margus as fast as possible

heyneken
03-08-2014, 10:10
oh boy here we go

Superpasha69
03-08-2014, 12:23
Im glad you declared guys!! I wanted some fun, but I was not going to strike first again :)

Let the fun begin!

Missionary
03-08-2014, 14:52
Damn pash letting me die lol

northbabylon
03-08-2014, 15:33
We dropped the ball on this one. Should have picked up on everyone stocking turns and with margus change to a war ready state instead of just Tanks. I should have been a bit more prepared. The using Science to upgrade is killing me. While technically it doesn't cost more, It almost feels as if it does.

Margus
03-09-2014, 01:04
Shame on you Nip. Few suspicious states as it is, but now also N player in your nation whos name I have never seen before. It was 11 vs 7 as we started, out of respect don't get more people in your nation : )

Rmstepp
03-09-2014, 06:04
We still only have 11...not sure who joined that's new?

northbabylon
03-09-2014, 09:16
Two work friends caught me playing and became interested. Not gonna tell them they can't play.
Only one has played turns so far though

Margus
03-09-2014, 16:33
Ok never mind that, I was just a big pissed at the time. But I see there are couple new players in your nation, seems 1-2 join you guys every day (not restarts because of N and new name in chat). Are you recruiting activly? WINGS is working on teaching new players and maybe that nation would be more suited for them

Superpasha69
03-09-2014, 16:43
Nah let them learn how to war also :))

Plus you see how much we failed at killing 128, new members will not be a problem for you.

northbabylon
03-09-2014, 18:29
At beginning of set to about 3 days in. I sent recruitment messages to a lot of people. Plus I spammed people who played in nations I ran in the past on Facebook. So some people are aren't very active or haven't played in a while are making states. Which is what happened with kingofspades. I talk to him almost everyday on FB and the next time he logged in he applied for our nation. As for 153/155 they are friends from work. I think those are their state numbers.

Norrisville
03-13-2014, 20:57
i think i speak for everyone in nip when i say we're having a ton of fun with this war :) fun to be active again

blaa
03-14-2014, 00:20
Please declare peace and start selling me stuff on the PM

northbabylon
03-14-2014, 01:00
We are selling jets buy those :) and some bombers and spies and maybe a few ships

Superpasha69
03-14-2014, 06:34
i think i speak for everyone in nip when i say we're having a ton of fun with this war :) fun to be active again

Erm..not really my awesome spy states always get killed :((

Superpasha69
03-19-2014, 09:24
Finally some luck!!!
I knew you would target me first...even though I am a little noob :(

Margus
03-21-2014, 23:04
P's last non-restart state has been killed, and I don't think P has any chance, so I, as leader of P (don't know about others yet), declare defeat. Good job NIP, you owned us. I personally am tired of this war so rest of set we won't do any attacks against you guys. Nice superpasha and especially northababylon who made so many our attempts to kill useless, getting players online.

northbabylon
03-22-2014, 00:07
You guys were a pain in the *** I'll give you that. As tiring as this war was, it was a blast. You and the members of P really taught us( at least myself) some things to use in future wars.

Really thought you were gonna get on and stonewall this last strike but I guess you fell asleep. :P

We got really lucky too with catching you guys online and for the most part, guessing which states were your restarts. ( sky and USsr really caught us by surprise)

Either way... Good war it was a fun one.

Also, I think norrisville was able to get most of us on. More than I did at least.

blaa
03-22-2014, 00:14
Finally.

Start selling millions of ships to public market now. Multiple millions. A lot of multiple millions. Thanks.

Superpasha69
03-22-2014, 08:36
Margus,
was great war. and partisan tactics was annoying as hell haha.
I liked and hated the move with scycat and USSR..imo that was where we won the war. If I didnt come online that minute and stoped u killing me, and then stoneblocking Het untill he showed up i recon we still be trying to kill you. btw, I was about to send 40attacks on one of htem when he still had 800 land and 400 turns...but seconds before that he grabbed and then was too late and people died :(

But as Nothbabylon said, we did learn a lot from you guys, thank you for that :D

KelpKris
03-22-2014, 12:12
But as Nothbabylon said, we did learn a lot from you guys, thank you for that :D
Care to share what did you learn from this war?

As for we losing the war, I think overall inactivity is to blame. Plus while failing to kill you and Het was unfortunate, I think the turning point was when you first successfully AR-d Margus on 13th.

northbabylon
03-22-2014, 12:52
I agree, I think there were two things that went in our favor. Catching Margus selling his Sams and being able to stonewall sky and USSR.

The other issue was killing Beotia over and over. If you went after Ryan, we never would have broke margus.

However, after killing Pasha, I was almost certain we never would have broke Margus. We were hoping to have Pasha GA margus to lower readiness and destroy a ton of his buildings.

As for what we learned, we learned that GA is overpowered the way it is xD. Pop, readiness and building loss is huge. Even getting off only 20 hits is a killer to the states production.

MarineRecon
03-22-2014, 12:57
good war guys...was fun to watch lol

northbabylon
03-23-2014, 01:24

As for we losing the war, I think overall inactivity is to blame. Plus while failing to kill you and Het was unfortunate, I think the turning point was when you first successfully AR-d Margus on 13th.

It also didn't help knowing what medals your account has. We knew which state you were every time by viewing your medals.

zaxZ
03-23-2014, 09:59
so are you going to kill my state now or its over?

northbabylon
03-23-2014, 10:31
so are you going to kill my state now or its over?

I personally don't plan on doing anymore war attacks and from what I understand, neither do any of our other members. I am warred out at the moment.

But, if we do receive more war attacks, we will kill your state :)

Missionary
03-24-2014, 04:07
Margus,
was great war. and partisan tactics was annoying as hell haha.
I liked and hated the move with scycat and USSR..imo that was where we won the war. If I didnt come online that minute and stoped u killing me, and then stoneblocking Het untill he showed up i recon we still be trying to kill you. btw, I was about to send 40attacks on one of htem when he still had 800 land and 400 turns...but seconds before that he grabbed and then was too late and people died :(

but let me die haha

cummon guys were almost on the total states killed record lol

Norrisville
03-24-2014, 13:03

You guys kept killing our strongest spy state, leaving Ryan plenty of time to grow... We did get a few lucky breaks in this war (pasha's timely login to save himself and alert het, catching Margus selling SAMs, Ryan's level 12 bombers) but that was fun! Our new players are hooked :)

But I think that's going to be it on the war attacks. Giving our new guys a chance to practice netting the rest of the way

zaxZ
03-24-2014, 15:30
So next set P vs NiP netting war? :p

Missionary
03-24-2014, 15:46
that wouldnt even be a challenge zaxz lol

zaxZ
03-24-2014, 15:54
Im a ninja in pasha next set so.. lets do this!

Superpasha69
03-24-2014, 16:02
Welcome back to the Pyjamas squad Olari! :D

MarineRecon
03-24-2014, 16:26
that's weird I could have sworn zaxZ was joining my new nation haha =P

zaxZ
03-25-2014, 00:51
Im kinda more ninja in panties than oral yoda :/. But that just makes an another state to grab for you?! What strat are you going to be? And NiP?

MarineRecon
03-25-2014, 09:44
you can wear your ninja panties while yoda gets oral lol and were running tech/farm/oil

zaxZ
03-26-2014, 03:32
I personally don't plan on doing anymore war attacks and from what I understand, neither do any of our other members. I am warred out at the moment.

AR Vinnie Again(#202)
[NiP] State Name(#181)
[P] 24 Land / 12 Buildings 15:35:44-03/25

... Not that I care that much about my state but.. **** you, NiP.

Superpasha69
03-26-2014, 07:03
Yeah Zaxz, sorry kinda thing lol...we want to get in top 10 for kills, so killing everyone we can:)

MarineRecon
03-26-2014, 09:00
see that zaxZ, their willing to just kill you even though you expressed joining them next set lol more reason to join me =P

Rmstepp
03-26-2014, 09:25
AR Vinnie Again(#202)
[NiP] State Name(#181)
[P] 24 Land / 12 Buildings 15:35:44-03/25

... Not that I care that much about my state but.. **** you, NiP.

It's just your initiation...like getting beat up to join a gang. We have to kill you before you can join us :hammer: And now you can never leave

MarineRecon
03-26-2014, 09:54
that's mean also zaxZ...I would never beat you up as an initiation plus you can leave and come back whenever you would like =P

bunch of bullies over at NiP lmao

zaxZ
03-26-2014, 10:11
Im seriously thinking about winning the set as the first oiler.. in YOLO. I felt like.. offended. Honestly if you NiPs would have asked I wouldnt mind it. That was just rude. And Stepps, are you drinking? lol.. i kinda.. didnt understand your ...whole post.

MarineRecon
03-26-2014, 10:14
lol in YOLO we believe in everybody trying to win...so if you think you can beat out the other oilers come give it a shot haha

I mean I would have asked you first if I was going to kill you :p

Superpasha69
03-26-2014, 10:58
hahahaha..Recon your funny a man! :D

Margus said we can kill off you guys...so I told evryone to start killing, myself I am trying to have a NW free time, so i actually didnt even know it was your state...

and now for some emotional blackmail... "zaxz is cool we friends...so i think he will stay with me even if it is just us 2"..only yesterday I said that about you...you cant let me down now...or can you? :S

Ryan was making a reference to some gangs, where in order to join, first they need to kick the shit out of you...

MarineRecon
03-26-2014, 11:02
so what your saying is your a leader and don't know what your troops are doing??? lol sounds like a screwy leaderships over there, don't think you want to be apart of that zaxZ ::oops:

Superpasha69
03-26-2014, 11:03
And I was actually also considering going with Oiler for the top at some point in the future.

Superpasha69
03-26-2014, 11:09
so what your saying is your a leader and don't know what your troops are doing??? lol sounds like a screwy leaderships over there, don't think you want to be apart of that zaxZ ::oops:

No what I am saying is that my troops are following my orders to get to the top 10 record book. We kill anyone we can (as you Marine have noticed yourself :D) to get to those 27 kills. :) So on contrary I try hard to find purpose and meaning for my members to play, until the end. Surely that is good leadership :D

It is an unfortunate circumstances that you had to die Zaxz, but there is no glory without bloodshed.

I am actually surprised your pissed about it...

MarineRecon
03-26-2014, 11:13
so you ordered them to kill zaxZ...smh lol

leadership should have been aware of whose state they were killing especially after both sides agreed not to continue killing lmao I don't think you want to be apart of that hahahahaha

<3 you pasha

Rmstepp
03-26-2014, 11:24
Lol sorry Zaxz that may just be something that happens in American gangs I don't know. Plus I haven't drank but once in the last week. That's why I haven't don't anything crazy lately :clap:

Superpasha69
03-26-2014, 11:57
We never agreed to stop killing actually...can you show me where I said that we will stop? :D

But i wish i knew it was zaxz...took away from satisfaction hehe

<3 you Zaxz

MarineRecon
03-26-2014, 12:11

I mean that looks pretty convincing, tell the guy your not going to kill him if there aren't any more war attacks then you go ahead and kill him anyway lol if I were zaxZ I would be ---> :cursing:

zaxZ
03-26-2014, 12:16
ya, im cute but im married already, sorry. And that wasnt liek some "gang introducional act".. more like gangbang lol.

Rmstepp
03-26-2014, 12:33
Lol ya you got gangbanged pretty good :friends: hopefully it was as good for you as it was for us

blaa
03-26-2014, 13:07
statistics prove that 9 out of 10 people enjoy gangrape

Rmstepp
03-26-2014, 14:14
From experience I believe that to be true :stfu:

MarineRecon
03-26-2014, 14:30
well obviously since your in NiP you had to get gangbanged to be there lol never joining that nation ever -_-

Superpasha69
03-26-2014, 14:53
mmmm yeah...fun times...to this day i remember my first recruit...tight.. :)PT:::

Superpasha69
03-26-2014, 14:55
Marine..I said show me where I..as in I pasha said it :p
Northbabylon even said that "he personaly" so u know...it is a matter of personal interpretation of that message.

MarineRecon
03-26-2014, 15:03
lol so do you normally do things against the wishes of your members??? if they were tired of warring and didn't feel like doing it at the time anymore as stated by your spokesman north, why do it for your own satisfaction hahaha :p

Superpasha69
03-26-2014, 15:10
actually we a very democratic nation, I first ask contacted each one of them via telephone, personal meetings or skype to see what thier state of mind was after such a long war and after having a unanimous agreement for killing few more guys...we went for it.

How do you plan to add democracy in to your nation?

MarineRecon
03-26-2014, 15:18
so your saying you guys cant make up your mind??? first north says your tired of warring now your saying you guys aren't...geez make up your minds lol

democracy in my nation is easy- be active and speak your mind, I will listen and come to a conclusion as a nation unless it ultimately effects the nation negatively than I will decide

not all decisions will be allowed by the nations members either because that's poor leadership which it looks like you guys have due to the inconsistent decisions and dirty ways =P

Superpasha69
03-26-2014, 15:36
democracy in my nation is easy- be active and speak your mind, I will listen and come to a conclusion as a nation unless it ultimately effects the nation negatively than I will decide
=P

Hmmm sounds like your concept of democracy is very similar to a dictatorship....

We democratic nations do not like dictators, and will invade any nation which oppresses its members of their naturally given rights!!
Especially if those nations will be of possession of oil!

I urge you to please rethink your concept of democracy, here is a wikipedia link for it en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy
If you still do not grasp the idea of it, then it will leave us no choice..we will come over and teach it to you ourselves.

MarineRecon
03-26-2014, 15:43
a fully democratic leadership is a poor leader...people invade others because their scared of them and their greatness =P

you should have multiple styles of leadership that are used on different situations such as:

autocratic- for decisions based on time sensitive decisions (goals,war,relationships)
participative- which is your democratic side for keeping decisions based on the nation (units to support, strats to run, tax to be used, who gets gangbanged apparently :confused:)
delegative- which could be issued for given rank titles and add responsibility to others (national affairs leader, war leader, trainer, pashas fluffer ::topic::, etc.)

Superpasha69
03-26-2014, 15:55
Well, i am glad you explained it like that. It will be good for your members to know...

Here is an example using your own clever terms...which I have a feeling are copied from a text book on "leadership"
autocratic- I choose time, position and location...
participative- Everyone participates in the gangbang.
delegative- One members brings babyoil and condoms.

MarineRecon
03-26-2014, 15:59
hahahahahaha the guys over at NiP---> :friends: :wimp:<---pasha

Norrisville
03-26-2014, 16:01
Since I am not a leader, allow me to cut through the bs here. Marine, your desperate attempts to turn what is none of your business into a recruiting ploy is one of the most sad things I've seen in this game. You know nothing of the communication between NiP and P. I mean, last I checked, we are still at war. You poking holes and questioning everything Pasha says to convince Zaxz to join your new nation makes you less desirable as a leader in my opinion (since we're sharing them) and throwing smiley faces at the end of all your posts doesn't make them not malicious. We need not explain our actions to you.

Norrisville
03-26-2014, 16:07
Almost forgot....:)

Superpasha69
03-26-2014, 16:09
hahahaa John, dont worry...me and Marine just taking the piss from each other...while discusing our replies on NW chat...
Friendly banter! :D but we did think that people will react like this...and think maybe we will war each other etc etc!

MarineRecon
03-26-2014, 16:23
hahaha yeah sorry for getting you all hyped up Norris...just friendly fun =P

but I do still want zaxZ PT:::