PDA

View Full Version : April set - What strategy is your nation running?

Superpasha69
03-27-2014, 11:24
Lets try to spread the strategies out and choose according with shortages instead of what everyone wants.

What strategy is your nation playing next set?

In NiP We are thinking of cashier...but most probably indy...unless there will be a big nation supporting indy.

MarineRecon
03-27-2014, 11:36
YOLO is going tech/farm/oil

blaa
03-27-2014, 11:43
Lets try to spread the strategies out and choose according with shortages instead of what everyone wants.

What strategy is your nation playing next set?

In NiP We are thinking of cashier...but most probably indy...unless there will be a big nation supporting indy.

Wings will go casher again.

MarineRecon
03-27-2014, 22:01
defiantly needs to be a good amount of indies this set though...look what happened this set lol there was like nothing on the market due to the war -_-

blaa
03-28-2014, 00:21
Just make sure there are more oilers than farmers. The only unit that needs food is spy. Nobody should produce infantry, it's worse than tanks. We hoard tanks now.

There have been talks about uniting oiler and farmer tech, is there some truth to it? The way I understand it you could build oiler/farmer buildings together without the mixed strategy disadvantage. So you could quickly add the type of commodity you can sell easier and wouldn't have to worry about converting all the buildings.

Dogma
03-28-2014, 10:38
SLOB normally waits a couple days into set to determine what strat based on need and viability of the market.

MarineRecon
03-28-2014, 10:41
^ followers :p

Superpasha69
03-28-2014, 18:52
Okay so looks like NiP will be Indy, our numbers next set will be small 4-5 people confirmed atm.
So someone else needs t be indy too.
I think Northbabylon's nation will be cashier aswell.

MarineRecon
03-28-2014, 18:54
LoR...Mafia...P???

Superpasha69
03-28-2014, 18:57
I think LoR is back in may not next set..

MarineRecon
03-28-2014, 19:00
no their back next set to start I think but may will be the full fledge everybody playing in LoR

MarineRecon
03-28-2014, 19:02
o nvm I think your right...hes only going to recruit people during april and not have the nation

Superpasha69
03-30-2014, 17:46
erm..looks like we are the only indy nation...and tbf, if MrP sends shitloads of units on the PM again and blocks the market for all the indy states at the end of the set...then it will be last set I lead an Indy nation (separate thread coming up on this)

blaa
03-31-2014, 10:18
erm..looks like we are the only indy nation...and tbf, if MrP sends shitloads of units on the PM again and blocks the market for all the indy states at the end of the set...then it will be last set I lead an Indy nation (separate thread coming up on this)

Don't be so dramatic. He hasn't manipulated with the PM in significant amounts. Only a couple of times when there has been a bug or something (like this set there was tech with 2800 on PM).
The 50m tanks were probably urasias tanks. Besides that, they weren't blocking the PM, were they? They were max price...