PDA

View Full Version : Terrorism

Superpasha69
04-05-2014, 08:48
Just wanted to double check the rules on this one.

What happens if one or two states decides to **** up another state, for no reason other than they never read the message properly that we support tanks not inf.

blaa
04-05-2014, 11:32
I don't understand the question

MarineRecon
04-05-2014, 12:14
^likewise lol they went infantry instead of tanks??? don't see the problem in that lmao

Superpasha69
04-05-2014, 12:35
hahaha..okay I try again.

Ragefire swore to me that I will never be left in peace, and for large extend he kept his words, by sending me loads of messages insulitng me and my family etc..

Now, I noticed that he, ladygaga and intelegence (I will enquire if they multi or not, but it was them three that kept attacking me few sets ago and never played a turn last set) all started playing turns, so naturally after being insulted for last 3 months (reasons can be found in other thread) and seeing that Rage is playing turns, I can only assume they will try to **** up my set.

So my question is, do I have any protection by the rules of the game against such things, especially as this is one of key reasons why a lot of players left.

Which bring me to my next point, if I do have no protection and he does end up attacking me, set after set...then why should I continue to bother playing a game in which they failed for entirety of it existence to deal with an issue like that?

zaxZ
04-05-2014, 12:43
Since NiP killed me like.. 11 times? over last two sets. And youre not afraid of me? I would be wetting my pyjamas if I was you.

Superpasha69
04-05-2014, 12:58
I am lol, wars is one thing, but when it is done on purpose just to **** up a set and invested time for one player...then its a problem :)

My Pyjamas are yellowish at front and brownish at the back already :(

blaa
04-05-2014, 13:03

Ragefire swore to me that I will never be left in peace, and for large extend he kept his words, by sending me loads of messages insulitng me and my family etc..

Now, I noticed that he, ladygaga and intelegence (I will enquire if they multi or not, but it was them three that kept attacking me few sets ago and never played a turn last set) all started playing turns, so naturally after being insulted for last 3 months (reasons can be found in other thread) and seeing that Rage is playing turns, I can only assume they will try to **** up my set.

So my question is, do I have any protection by the rules of the game against such things, especially as this is one of key reasons why a lot of players left.

Which bring me to my next point, if I do have no protection and he does end up attacking me, set after set...then why should I continue to bother playing a game in which they failed for entirety of it existence to deal with an issue like that?

Try to make peace with him

Superpasha69
04-05-2014, 13:08
good sugestion, but if I keep telling you that I will **** ur mum like a gorila, or in 69 possition or that ill feed your family to the dogs etc etc...would you want to communicate with someone of such a low intelligence level?

If you do, then maybe ur a better man than I am.

Norrisville
04-05-2014, 14:20
They are hitting Pasha right now. It makes me sick. There is no authority like there used to be. States being attacked for no reason, people hit each other however many times they want... Big problem in this game

northbabylon
04-05-2014, 14:53
19. - Suiciding another state is illegal. Suiciding is defined as one who deliberately seeks out a state set after set only to seek revenge for events in the past.

In the 'nation-wars terms and service' page.

http://game.nation-wars.com/help.php?action=tos

blaa
04-05-2014, 14:55
good sugestion, but if I keep telling you that I will **** ur mum like a gorila, or in 69 possition or that ill feed your family to the dogs etc etc...would you want to communicate with someone of such a low intelligence level?

If you do, then maybe ur a better man than I am.

So solution for you:
a) get him banned
b) you leave the game

For me c) sounds better, which is "shake hands and move on".

About the insults, this is a internet game, in internet games people tend to say stuff about mothers. A lot of people do it, even I. Just 5 minutes before reading this post I was playing Quake Live. Somebody said "you suck" after I had killed him and I replied "no, ur mother sucks". Then new round started and we continued to shoot rockets at each other as nothing had happened.

Ragefire seemed like he's good at this game, why would he waste his time on silly vendettas is another case.

h3jk5h
04-05-2014, 18:58
It's the simple fact that Pasha does not realize what he did was blatantly wrong. He sacrificed a member's respect for his own personal gains.

Look, I take no issues with other people making mistakes (everyone is selfish), but I'm infuriated when they refuse to admit the mistakes that they made and act like they have the moral superiority. I will restrain myself here, since it may not be Pasha's fault if he was raised this way. Too many spoiled kids in today's society.

It's intriguing how he tries to come across as cool-headed and reasonable on the forum, but when you are in his nation (especially if you are new) you really get to see the real Pasha.

Pasha, you can't hide your true colors, it comes out sooner or later, it's sickening to see you play the nice guy. I don't have much respect for people that are fake.

h3jk5h
04-05-2014, 19:05
I will forgive Pasha if he personally apologize to me. Maybe he still has some decency inside him.

Superpasha69
04-05-2014, 19:57
Ragefire, you made accusation about me for last 3 month, you made accusation to Dogma, who offered you a chance to prove it...did you? nope...because everything you say is full of shit, and if it wasnt, you would be able to prove it...but you cant.

As to saying sorry to you...honestly, after what you been sayign for last 3 month...I wouldn't even apologise to you if you sucked my **** and swallowed.

As to what Blaa said, it is simple. If i can never net..then I can ether only war or quit...for very long time (wow days also) I always said that this game need to give protection against players like rage fire, especially as loads of people quit over it already.

And Blaa..internet insults.yeah they happen...but your example is based on 5min...the abuse I recieved from Rage fire is now going in to 3rd month.

If you want to keep your members playing, especially nation leader, as they are the ones that do a lot of work...and they are the ones that make people happy and unhappy hence they get get targeted. I would suggest that you do your part to protect NW members.

To stop suicide is very diffucult, and only suggestion I can think off is to restore states to their original condition and banning the IP of suiciders, hence this will gradually take away their motivation.

h3jk5h
04-05-2014, 20:51
^^^

He finally lost it.

MarineRecon
04-05-2014, 20:52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE

northbabylon
04-05-2014, 22:57
It's the simple fact that Pasha does not realize what he did was blatantly wrong. He sacrificed a member's respect for his own personal gains.

Look, I take no issues with other people making mistakes (everyone is selfish), but I'm infuriated when they refuse to admit the mistakes that they made and act like they have the moral superiority. I will restrain myself here, since it may not be Pasha's fault if he was raised this way. Too many spoiled kids in today's society.

It's intriguing how he tries to come across as cool-headed and reasonable on the forum, but when you are in his nation (especially if you are new) you really get to see the real Pasha.

Pasha, you can't hide your true colors, it comes out sooner or later, it's sickening to see you play the nice guy. I don't have much respect for people that are fake.

This war was started by Superpasha, who meticulously plotted to make one of its members, RageFire, to lose his #1 spot and for Mike Hock (#148) to win. Superpasha kept all NIP members in the dark about abandoning infantry in support of tanks for about a week except #148. After RageFire had fully upgraded his infantry, Superpasha decided that it was the perfect time to **** RageFire over by pulling the plug on infantry. No apologies made, no contact whatsoever, just pure manipulation.

And it turns out RageFire isn't someone to be easily pushed over, and Superpasha will forever be targeted for his devious deeds.

It's not that complicated.

You are still crying over this? Apparently, you were the only one kept in the dark about what we were supporting that set. I knew from day one that decision was pending. Since you were in the nation before I joined, I am certain you received the same email I did.

There was no plot, there was no conspiracy against you. It was just you not reading your messages in game.

If you seriously think he went out of your way to burn you, you are not looking at the entire picture.

As a nation, he decided tanks would be best for the nation, not for only one individual player.

Seriously, that was 2 months ago. It's time you moved on and grew up. Get him back by out netting him. Not by being a little ***** with your friends and ruining his hard earned work.

h3jk5h
04-05-2014, 23:27
^^^
I was not a part of NIP in the beginning of that set (I joined a couple of days after)! Of course I didn't receive the message. It's incumbent on the nation leader to inform incoming new members what the plan is (which Pasha did not)

I've got no problem with him going tanks, but the timing of his decision was conspicuous - for me to lose in order for Mike Hock to win. If you payed close to attention at the dynamic of the set at that time, you would have seen the bigger picture and why I was outraged.

I am not sure why you would automatically assume that I joined NIP from the very beginning and hence I got the message. Maybe you are trying to protect Pasha as he is more established in the community and I'm a newcomer. But I think you made that assumption because you have a preconception - because Pasha has always been around and I'm relatively new, therefore Pasha is likely to be right and I am likely to be wrong.

This is exactly why this game had been losing traction in the past few years. When an established player does something unjust to a newer player, people like you come to his defense, and the consequence of that is discouraging the new member to stay in this game.

h3jk5h
04-05-2014, 23:43
Again, I won't let Pasha go without him issuing me a personal apology.

I won't be this adamant and upset if he did no injustice to me. Pasha not apologizing and you guys supporting him when he was clearly wrong make me feel even worse.

Why don't you think inside my shoes for a second? I worked really really hard that set to gain the #1 position, and all that effort comes to ruins because Pasha decided that I should not win. He even messaged me that set saying, "Rage, you already won last set, you should support Mike Hock" How would you feel if you received a message like that? I certainly did not know that winning two sets in a row is a crime. Shouldn't the older players encourage the newer players? Maggio has certainly done a good job in that, but sadly this isn't universally true.

I think if the community is more open and inconclusive, there would have been a lot more active members than there is now. Think back a couple of years ago, gee I wonder why so few new players stayed.

northbabylon
04-06-2014, 00:11
I joined the nation after the set started as well. And I am pretty sure you were in the nation before I joined.

Regardless, if you joined the nation after it was sent out, it is still your bad. You have been playing long enough to check NA to see what is being produced. If it's almost all tanks than surprise! We are supporting tanks.

As for pasha, I only met him that set. I wouldn't protect him if he was wrong after playing with him a few weeks. I didn't even start talking to him until we decided to war P.

Just incase you missed them... Here are the emails sent out.

To: Nation
Date: 14:50:00 - Saturday 1st of February 2014
Subject: Strat and Units

We all will be Indy this set.

Units wise, I would like for Vinnie, to tell me more about his research of Tanks
vs inf... apparently tanks isnt a useless unit anymore...but I have not looked
in to it yet...waiting for you Vin to tell us more

Pasha

__________________________________________________ ________________________
To: Nation
Date: 17:28:56 - Monday 3rd of February 2014
Subject: We decided to support Tanks

We had a discussion reg this topic, and decided that we will go for supporting
tanks over inf.

Main reason for this decision is the fact that there is hardly any food...and if
we support inf...then we all will be dependent on 2 strategies (oil n farmer) but
if we go tanks..then we only dependent on oil.

Also I will probably play oil strategy to offer all you guys some black gold and
making us more self sufficient.

Now the guys who upgraded Inf already, please accept our apologies for
taking a bit longer than expected with this decision, hope it will not affect you
too much.

Best of luck to all!

Pasha

Pasha
__________________________________________________ _______________

These are the two emails he sent out regarding the INF/Tanks issue. On the first day of the set at 14:50 GT he sent a message out stating we are undecided on whether or not we will support tanks. If I got the message after tagging up with the nation after the set started, than you did as well. Unless you joined the nation after the 14:50 GT when the message was sent out.

As for who was here longer? Who cares? Pasha came back about a year ago, hasn't played a set in years before that.

As for you, I played with you in the glory days of slob. I expect better from you.

Once again, beat him by out netting him and his nation. Not by targeting him
Set after set.

He 'ruins' one set and you suddenly have the right to attack him
Set after set?

It was tactics like that that caused our member base to die. Even back in the WoW days.

As for intelligence and ladygaga why get them involved? If you were upset with pasha than only you should be involved. Now you have made 2 other states frowned upon for your own selfish reasons.

Grow up, learn how to play and take control of your mistakes. It Is well in your power to see what that nation is supporting.

Even after 3 days if you play your turns right, you can still net for top.

But yes, it was a huge conspiracy to screw your set up. We intentionally went tanks just to ruin your set. Yep.

Not because tanks are better than infantry now.

northbabylon
04-06-2014, 00:19
Again, I won't let Pasha go without him issuing me a personal apology.

I won't be this adamant and upset if he did no injustice to me. Pasha not apologizing and you guys supporting him when he was clearly wrong make me feel even worse.

Why don't you think inside my shoes for a second? I worked really really hard that set to gain the #1 position, and all that effort comes to ruins because Pasha decided that I should not win. He even messaged me that set saying, "Rage, you already won last set, you should support Mike Hock" How would you feel if you received a message like that? I certainly did not know that winning two sets in a row is a crime. Shouldn't the older players encourage the newer players? Maggio has certainly done a good job in that, but sadly this isn't universally true.

I think if the community is more open and inconclusive, there would have been a lot more active members than there is now. Think back a couple of years ago, gee I wonder why so few new players stayed.

I understand you worked hard. We all did. But you don't think pasha worked hard this set? Or that February set?
Did I not work hard trying to stay in second place and jump Marcus before they declared war on us last set?
In my years of playing, there were many sets ruined by 1-2 guys or because I joined a bad nation

While it is not a crime to win two sets in a row. It is common for a nation to support one guy to play for first. If all 8 guys in a nation try playing for first, it is impossible for all 8 to be in first. Something has to give for the top player to be fully supported, have good grabs and be able to out net everyone else playing for top spot.

Look at P as an example. One guy nets for top while everyone else helps him get to top spot.
It is pretty common doing that. If you look at the top
States in the past, one is always supported to run for top.

MarineRecon
04-06-2014, 01:27
hey rage I say you forget about it, you got your revenge...come join me next set and have a fun peaceful set and net...I will personally message you the units were supporting =P

I want to see everybody happy and stay so lets just all be friends...I love you all long time!!!

zaxZ
04-06-2014, 04:10
At least ragefire chose his nickname well.

Superpasha69
04-06-2014, 06:20
Andy, thanks for sticking up for me, I really cant add more to it...he wants an appology over the fact he never read a message Rage you were in the nation when message was sent so dont give non of this...but tbh everythign you said is full of shit..even the fact that you put so much value on to your self that you think I would go out of my way to damage your set. For me that is a the biggest joke. That you won 1 set...in a set that no one netted and now oyu think you are the best ever...LOL

Once again if you have an accusation to me, contact games developers ask them to dig in thier archives of messages and show it to everyone how bad I am.
Unfortunately you cant.

As for your apology, re read the message agian and again and then again..because it apology was right there given out immediately . Oh wait did you not see that too?

Superpasha69
04-06-2014, 06:21
hey rage I say you forget about it, you got your revenge...come join me next set and have a fun peaceful set and net...I will personally message you the units were supporting =P

I want to see everybody happy and stay so lets just all be friends...I love you all long time!!!

Ypu dnt want him, any Nation that has Ragefire and his multi account in it, will get warred. Because as a Leader of that nation I assume that you agree and support Rage and his type of behaviour.

Unless Rage fire publicly offers me an apology

zaxZ
04-06-2014, 10:27

+

if you sucked my **** and swallowed.

imo

MarineRecon
04-06-2014, 10:53
Ypu dnt want him, any Nation that has Ragefire and his multi account in it, will get warred. Because as a Leader of that nation I assume that you agree and support Rage and his type of behaviour.

so what your saying is because I have him in my nation...you will ruin my guys rounds in revenge for what he did??? kind of sounds like what he did just not in a nation so you have to use more turns to kill him -_-

I don't want to see anybody leave the game so if he can play and behave I don't mind having him...ive done my fair share of ruining peoples sets in revenge and people still took me into their nations

Dogma
04-06-2014, 11:14
Ok, I have had just about enough of this whole pissing contest.

Rage, I know who taught you the game and you were not taught this way. As Andy Stated in an earlier post targetting a particular state over and over for past issues is considered suiciding and is a ban able offense. I am asking you not to make me do that. You have always had a little of a hot temper so lets just try and cool it off a little. Consider the possibility that you actually just missed reading or misread the message sent to your nation.

Pasha do not threaten Marine's nation because you are pissed at Rage. That too is suiciding. Not to mention Marine is like a bulldog and doesn't forget very easily. Not that I don't think that you can handle your own nation in a war, I know you can, but lets deescalate this from the brink of an all out blood fest. If you feel that you are being unfairly targeted make a cheater report and it will be investigated and trust me, we are pretty good at investigating.

Come on guys, I know that cyber testosterone gets to flowing at times but come on let this one go. I do NOT want to have to resort to giving time outs out to people...

Pasha

MarineRecon
04-06-2014, 11:22
^ <3 you lmao

such a great motivational speaker hahaha

Superpasha69
04-06-2014, 12:23

Rage, I know who taught you the game and you were not taught this way. As Andy Stated in an earlier post targetting a particular state over and over for past issues is considered suiciding and is a ban able offense. I am asking you not to make me do that. You have always had a little of a hot temper so lets just try and cool it off a little. Consider the possibility that you actually just missed reading or misread the message sent to your nation.

Pasha do not threaten Marine's nation because you are pissed at Rage. That too is suiciding. Not to mention Marine is like a bulldog and doesn't forget very easily. Not that I don't think that you can handle your own nation in a war, I know you can, but lets deescalate this from the brink of an all out blood fest. If you feel that you are being unfairly targeted make a cheater report and it will be investigated and trust me, we are pretty good at investigating.

Come on guys, I know that cyber testosterone gets to flowing at times but come on let this one go. I do NOT want to have to resort to giving time outs out to people...

Pasha

Mike, We spoke last set about Ragefire, I made a complaint to MrP previous set too, yet he was still given an opportunity to ruin my set, for a reason which he himself can not properly explain with all the evidence showing that all his claims are false.

And by the reaction I see from everyone, it does not seem like anything is going to change.
You (as in a general you) trying to rebuild the game from scratch, yet you refuse to stick to your own laid out rules. You trying to hard to keep one member stay, instead of lookign at a bigger picture. When this game will again have big numbers, then there will be more issues like this, and if they are not dealt with at small level like now then how will you deal it on a bigger scale, if you allow for one state to continuously insult and ruin invested time in to the game for another member, then why people should bother playing?

Everyone advising me to take it easy and accept this clear injustice, lets say I do it..and decide to continue playing..then how are you going to protect my invested time next set if he chooses to do it again. Especially as I am 80% sure that hit was performed by multi accounts.

And Dogma if your threatening me with a ban, then bring it on. If this how you look at the situation and to this day refuse to deal with suicide issue then really it is those decisions that driving members away. The problem been highlighted for many years...and ignored, and people have left and it is still ignored.

All I am asking for is to protect and respect the time of people who play this game. Until you can do it, the game will never flourish.

MarineRecon
04-06-2014, 12:33
you need to breathe!!!

pres hasn't been on in a while which is probably why you haven't heard anything about it yet and these things take time to fix...coming up with a solid solution obviously is hard to figure out as well because its hard to pinpoint what exactly qualifies as a suicide or not...its a case by case situation...im not supporting his actions as I don't know the whole story and its all he said/she said right now but relax and it will get sorted out in due time

Superpasha69
04-06-2014, 12:38
MArine, I do admit that I am borderline loosing my cool...so some of my phrasing is based on emotions.

I know MrP been off for a while, but unfortunately he can not return my lost time, which is biggest annoyance for me, as you saw how much I was online and how badly I sucked at getting those expanders before you...yet I still tried haha.

I also agree that in a warring nation, it is very hard to define what is suicide and what is war. And really imo each case needs to be judged by a comity to define it...but even that will not restore lost time.

MarineRecon
04-06-2014, 13:08
yeah your def about to lose your shit lol andy loves you long time though lmao

just keep playing and doing what your doing...youll probably still finish above me...super noob over here remember :p

northbabylon
04-06-2014, 13:30

Pasha

Dogma, thank you for stepping in. You really do know your way around words.

Pasha, I think you are looking into his message a little to in depth. He does not want to ban anyone. Don't tempt him.

Years ago, 2010 or so, I don't know if you were playing actively than, but we had a huge surge of suiciders. Pres, Dogma, Tnova and co did a real good job cutting down on these offenses.

If I remember correctly, pres job location is changing soon. Once that happens, he will be able to dedicate more time to the game.

Also, with issues with his mother I am sure that has even more impact on his time available.

I don't want either player to leave. Both players are very value to the community. Both players know the game very well. Know how to net, war and be a valuable asset to our community. Let us not let a simple miscommunication cause any further issues.

Superpasha69
04-06-2014, 13:39
yeah your def about to lose your shit lol andy loves you long time though lmao

just keep playing and doing what your doing...youll probably still finish above me...super noob over here remember :p

Lol Im more of a n00b than you are :p

Superpasha69
04-06-2014, 13:40
Dogma, thank you for stepping in. You really do know your way around words.

Pasha, I think you are looking into his message a little to in depth. He does not want to ban anyone. Don't tempt him.

Maybe I did :/

MarineRecon
04-06-2014, 13:46
yeah if you and andy could combine your noob ways, you might be able to play on my level

PT::: YOLO PT:::

Superpasha69
04-06-2014, 13:57
as it to make us in to a super n00b? :)

MarineRecon
04-06-2014, 14:03
yeah that's true knowing you guys youll prob get backwards and get worse lmao

northbabylon
04-06-2014, 14:08
We'd end up with negative networth.

MarineRecon
04-06-2014, 14:36
wouldn't put it past you guys lol

Superpasha69
04-06-2014, 15:42
but question is, can you do it? or is you ability limited to only going up? :p

MarineRecon
04-06-2014, 15:54
idk I think you guys have mastered those skills pretty well...if we played golf rules in this game you guys would always win lmao

Norrisville
04-06-2014, 23:39
Can we put this to bed? I kinda wanna net now :P

Mr President
04-07-2014, 12:24

You are protected by rule# 19. This has been an ongoing issue for many sets now which validates Rule #19 of the TOS.

They are hitting Pasha right now. It makes me sick. There is no authority like there used to be. States being attacked for no reason, people hit each other however many times they want... Big problem in this game

The authority that the admins had was removed by the people. When Suiciding was at it's all time highest, we instituted the Patriot Act. This allowed admins the power to reset states, ban suiciders, label them suiciders on the scores and many other things. This had a HUGE impact on suiciding. Once people's names were released suiciding pretty much vanished overnight. Plus, states were getting reset which made things nice as well. BUT, then you people went off and voted to have the Patriot Act removed stating it was giving admins to much power and interference within the game, so we had to drop it. I did however add a clause to the TOS about suiciding:

(19. - Suiciding another state is illegal. Suiciding is defined as one who deliberately seeks out a state set after set only to seek revenge for events in the past.)

This still gives the admins the authority to punish a state who carries things further than they need to go. This situation has gone much further than it needed to go. But it does not allow us the power to reset states. The last thing I ever want to do is ban a state but verbal threats like what were made need to addressed and dealt with. We offered several warnings on the issue and all of them were ignored. This leaves us no choice but to issue a ban.

This has nothing to do with established players or new players. The same procedure would have been followed for new or existing members.

We have set up basic rules for the game/forums. Due to me believing that all members should have a say in how the game is ran, any additional rules require the members to vote and pass them into law. The Patriot Act was a great law for this game. It eliminated suiciders. It's really the only way to fully combat that issue. It has been fairly quiet since that law was reversed, but it's only a matter of time before it happens again. As we have just seen. We can't have it both ways :)

Hopefully this will put an end to this situation. Nobody wants to ban people any further. So please, let's just let it go and move on.

Dogma
04-08-2014, 08:57
^ what he said