Rmstepp
05-18-2014, 07:30
What was the sneak attack on me about?

Missionary
05-18-2014, 09:33
looks like another nation is about to get killed haha

MarineRecon
05-18-2014, 10:30
yeah got tired of playing this round...would have went after heyne but couldn't break him so figured we would ruin your set instead

heyneken
05-18-2014, 10:41
but couldn't break him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07wuZ3EWMAA

Rmstepp
05-18-2014, 10:58
I didn't peg you as someone who would **** up another persons set just for fun, without having any kind of reason at all. I suppose I was wrong.

MarineRecon
05-18-2014, 11:08
you were def wrong lol I use to suicide as a hobby back in the day lmao

btw the cheap b.s feeding and triple tap made me declare so there was a reason...

Rmstepp
05-18-2014, 11:18
So heyneken did a triple tap and I took the fall...awesome

blaa
05-18-2014, 11:18
THE ALMIGHTY NATION OF YOLO WILL CRUSH EVERYTHING IN OUR WAY

BEWARE YOU NOOBCAKES

northbabylon
05-18-2014, 11:23
Would have been better off using those turns to kill maradon and margus. Ryan's. Noob at warring btw. ;)

blaa
05-18-2014, 11:27
I WILL KILL MORONDON FIRST, THEN MARCUS SECOND, THEN I WILL KILL HEINEKEN because he's the noobest

heyneken
05-18-2014, 11:30
btw the cheap b.s feeding and triple tap made me declare so there was a reason...

i can copy you my pm transactions log (although ive bought 70% my army from bm), because you seem so desperate to find reasons why we are better than you

and as for the triple tap - you know it was because of the ever-so-subtle shit you did with 61

MarineRecon
05-18-2014, 11:32
we weren't worried about killing anybody andy lol we don't have working schedules so we just went for the throw your round off option instead =P

heyneken
05-18-2014, 11:36
To: Nation
Date: 21:25:48 - Thursday 15th of May 2014
Subject: prep for war

Decision will be made prior to the actual strike if we will or not. Save turns
from here on out and we will decide on units needed if we do war when
that comes. Everybody be on at 23:00 gametime on the 17th!!!

yeah you don't care, like..at all

MarineRecon
05-18-2014, 11:50
actually I didn't, I lost interest in playing after the first week...instead of getting the one message from blaa, we had another 10 messages we kept him out of, knowing he was friends with you guys that's why I didn't declare at said gametime lol

even if we did kill you, the other 8 guys would have had us dead in no time since we don't have a schedule to be on together in the nation, not to mention all the tag jumpers and outside states you guys have that join up once a war occurs with you guys lol

MarineRecon
05-18-2014, 11:53
I must say that was fun to do drunk though hah

northbabylon
05-18-2014, 12:01
What was the point of having cloud tag up with you? You guys weren't separate for help.

Just waiting on vaim to jump ship if he hasn't already

blaa
05-18-2014, 12:03
What was the point of having cloud tag up with you? You guys weren't separate for help.

Just waiting on vaim to jump ship if he hasn't already

I think you guys need mafias help to get me, zaxz and vaim in to this

blaa
05-18-2014, 12:05
I must say that was fun to do drunk though hah
I'm sure Joey enjoyed it a lot as well!!!!

heyneken
05-18-2014, 12:12
actually I didn't, I lost interest in playing after the first week...instead of getting the one message from blaa, we had another 10 messages we kept him out of, knowing he was friends with you guys that's why I didn't declare at said gametime lol

even if we did kill you, the other 8 guys would have had us dead in no time since we don't have a schedule to be on together in the nation, not to mention all the tag jumpers and outside states you guys have that join up once a war occurs with you guys lol

First off, i didn't give two shits when you'd attack because i was absolutely certain you have no organizing skill. That's why i didn't bother logging in for over 24hrs with readiness on 65%. Secondly, we don't have a schedule to be online together either, we just call eachother if shit hits the fan. And tag jumpers? The only one that joined us was 71 and that's because he's my brother and he wanted to help us. Keep talking out of your ***, people with any brain activity will see that you just totally suck.

nb! Mr P must've been tripping balls when he pointed you the moderator here.

KelpKris
05-18-2014, 12:14
I WILL KILL MORONDON FIRST, THEN MARCUS SECOND, THEN I WILL KILL HEINEKEN because he's the noobest

One more word and I will click on the 7th bonus turn only available to Estonians, get 5000 turns and kill you all single-handedly. Because you know, Estonians can't play fair and square.

MarineRecon
05-18-2014, 12:52
actually he stopped caring about the round also blaa haha

ive actually been pretty good at warring when I want to...sorry I don't care enough to "organize" elaborate strikes anymore with 30 people playing the game lol

and its called moderator of the forums not the game itself

heyneken
05-18-2014, 13:06
ive actually been pretty good at warring when I want to

sure thing buddy

and its called moderator of the forums not the game itself

hence i used the word "here"

blaa
05-18-2014, 13:13
So, as you said that it was only me that cared. Everybody else in yolo were ok with doing 40Gas and 3 Sas and then risk getting killed?

I'm a teamplayer, I'm fine with that if that's the case.

And if you think that I'm such a horrible person for forwarding the message, then I think otherwise. You messaged me before that message, asking wether I wanted to war or not. I said no, because I thought you were incapable of leading us to a war. Maybe if you had concinved me that we could take down P's #1 and #2 and we had a chance for keeping our top states alive and fight for the win, then I would have played fair.
Few sets ago NiP and P were warring. You can ask pasha if played fair then. I was helping pasha with warring then, at the same time i kept talking with P guys. I think i'm a pretty fair person.

Oh and earlier in the set I sent you a message where I had some doubts about our nations economical policies. You chose to ignore that message altogether. Fine, disagree with it, but don't ignore it.
No wonder I'm not your fanboy #1.

zaxZ
05-18-2014, 13:21
In b4 stepps gets drunk too and creates Fuq yolo [Fulo] nation :D (kinda inside joke..)

kenshin44
05-18-2014, 14:24
Hey guys,

Honestly the feeding thing and what not is just pointless. Way I see it if it is "cheating" prez would of done something about it. If it isn't and it happens who cares? IF people care war and kill its all fair in love and war.

My personal opinion feeding/grabbing/gbing all that is fair game, using resources to tactically come out ahead as well as teamwork is awesome. Hell if i netted seriously I would so do that lol! Personally i don't see any dirty tactics, I do see some people who are ranking up and if you want to bring them down go for the war and kill :P. No need to say anyone is playing dirty.

MarineRecon
05-18-2014, 14:40
I can consider it dirty...I didn't say it was illegal which is why I did what I wanted about it

and that is correct blaa I did ignore you because I learned to not like you...I actually enjoyed making fun of your messages you sent me to other people, ive tried expressing my reasoning before and you have your own opinions about how you would do things and that's your right but its also not your nation so I don't have to listen to what you want...your suggestions were based off what was better for blaa and not the nation as a whole...you werent given the overview priv for a reason and don't know what their states were doing and what i was talking to them about as well...I made economical decisions to help everybody not just you

as for the other members they were all aware of getting killed with it, I have already told you we were all talking in messages that you weren't part of

TheLot
05-18-2014, 14:50
I can't quite follow this thread and I also don't know who knows / likes who in this game. I do know that I spent almost 200 turns trying to break heyne and the Breaking Bad post nearly made me fall over with laughter. Good times.

MarineRecon
05-18-2014, 15:29
yeah that was pretty amusing lol aaron paul from breaking bad was a pretty cool guy to meet btw

blaa
05-18-2014, 15:58
To: #63
Date: 07:52:53 - Monday 12th of May 2014
Subject: tech.. for the future

I lose 400mil every 100 turns, because the tech is 160% instead of 164%.
I really feel being close to the maximum would benefit. This is for future
reference, just take my criticism as constructive.

Banking tech.... just saw you invested 1m tech there. This made me post this
post. What the **** were you thinking? We are short in every other tech and
you invest in banking. Again, don't take this the wrong way, this is
constructive criticism.

blaa

Yeah, this kind of message should really make one hate me.

MarineRecon
05-18-2014, 16:17
(1) didn't say i hated you i said i disliked you (2) i didn't say it was based off one message on why i don't like you...i don't like you as a person or player in general

blaa
05-18-2014, 16:18
(1) didn't say i hated you i said i disliked you (2) i didn't say it was based off one message on why i don't like you...i don't like you as a person or player in general

ok, good we got this sorted

zaxZ
05-18-2014, 16:36
do me next!

KelpKris
05-18-2014, 16:57
I can consider it dirty...I didn't say it was illegal which is why I did what I wanted about it

and that is correct blaa I did ignore you because I learned to not like you...I actually enjoyed making fun of your messages you sent me to other people, ive tried expressing my reasoning before and you have your own opinions about how you would do things and that's your right but its also not your nation so I don't have to listen to what you want...your suggestions were based off what was better for blaa and not the nation as a whole...you werent given the overview priv for a reason and don't know what their states were doing and what i was talking to them about as well...I made economical decisions to help everybody not just you

as for the other members they were all aware of getting killed with it, I have already told you we were all talking in messages that you weren't part of

The problem with blaa is that he has played together with I'd say one of the best team players that this game has seen. So he does know what truly is the best for the nation. The way it works is that if someone in your nation has the top spot it's way easier to get the other top spots too. When I was playing for top spot more often than not we also had the other 2 or 3 or even more top spots. I'll provide you some numbers: our nation total land 343k vs your nation 242k (the difference has increased quite a lot as of late - it was smaller before) --- our nation's savings + value of NA and tech (with max price) would be ~339G vs your nation's ~142G. So each 1000 land has gotten our nation 0.99G while the same number for your nation is 0.59G.

Missionary
05-18-2014, 17:42
First off, i didn't give two shits when you'd attack because i was absolutely certain you have no organizing skill. That's why i didn't bother logging in for over 24hrs with readiness on 65%. Secondly, we don't have a schedule to be online together either, we just call eachother if shit hits the fan. And tag jumpers? The only one that joined us was 71 and that's because he's my brother and he wanted to help us. Keep talking out of your ***, people with any brain activity will see that you just totally suck.

nb! Mr P must've been tripping balls when he pointed you the moderator here.

im sure you guys complained about a state joining NiP when we were at war with you not to long ago...........

Missionary
05-18-2014, 17:43
also i do believe now that there is only 1 or 2 oil and farmer states left :-(

heyneken
05-18-2014, 17:54
im sure you guys complained about a state joining NiP when we were at war with you not to long ago...........

can't say i remember ever complaining about tag jumping, but you can refreshen my memory perhaps
but anyway, we didn't declare first against neither ZA or YOLO and it's basically 9vs20 so i don't see why anyone could be upset about one state joining us

kenshin44
05-18-2014, 18:23
LoR will enter this war.

Rmstepp
05-18-2014, 18:37
In b4 stepps gets drunk too and creates Fuq yolo [Fulo] nation :D (kinda inside joke..)

Hahahaha! Great nation name!

northbabylon
05-18-2014, 19:07
The only reason ZA declared first was because we knew you guys were going to Hit us regardless. Otherwise, Norris and I would have chilled and enjoyed our 3 days upstate partying with college graduates.

Thank you actually, we had a better time not caring (sorry Nathan, Cyle pres and everyone else.)

heyneken
05-18-2014, 19:10
The only reason ZA declared first was because we knew you guys were going to Hit us regardless. Otherwise, Norris and I would have chilled and enjoyed our 3 days upstate partying with college graduates.

Thank you actually, we had a better time not caring (sorry Nathan, Cyle pres and everyone else.)

you're welcome ;)

Whilston
05-19-2014, 07:55
alot as happen, wao. Am written my exams. I missed alot.

LordofLight
05-20-2014, 06:29
who killed me? :P

zaxZ
05-20-2014, 06:32
who killed me? :P
Marine

Superpasha69
05-20-2014, 06:33
if you look at events, it the guy highlighted in orange that killed you :p :p :p

LordofLight
05-20-2014, 07:28
It won't let me into the game :( I login and it asks me to sign up and then says my username is already taken

LordofLight
05-20-2014, 07:32
Marine

valid point

Missionary
05-20-2014, 07:48
It won't let me into the game :( I login and it asks me to sign up and then says my username is already taken

thats ur old state name, put a differnt state and leader name in.

LordofLight
05-20-2014, 07:58
Ahhhhh, I see.... takes LoR and P to kill a state that doesn't compare in size?

TheLot
05-20-2014, 08:46
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/49999232.jpg

it's basically 9vs20 so i don't see why anyone could be upset about one nation joining us

ftfy

heyneken
05-20-2014, 09:04
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/49999232.jpg

ftfy

implying we couldnt have done it alone, lor was bored, we're allies, we got doubletagged, i genuinely dont see anything unfair here

TheLot
05-20-2014, 11:45
I'm not implying you couldn't have done it alone. You were doing it (already did it) alone. I was only fixing your original statement.

heyneken
05-20-2014, 12:39
I'm not implying you couldn't have done it alone. You were doing it (already did it) alone. I was only fixing your original statement.

it was true at the time, lor just wanted to war as well, can't really tell them not to

Superpasha69
05-20-2014, 13:20

Lucky boy, so u never been killed before :d :D (well at least never made a restart, u were killed in NiP on ur AFK set)

zaxZ
05-20-2014, 14:11
Lucky boy, so u never been killed before :d :D (well at least never made a restart, u were killed in NiP on ur AFK set)
Like Stepps would say- Urasia got his cherry popped.

LordofLight
05-20-2014, 17:59
I've done my fair share of helping kill people ;) when I sat at number 1 all round until the last day????? :P

I'm not fussed, I kicked some arse before I got killed.... the odds were stacked against me, but YOLO! haha

blaa
05-23-2014, 07:46
You Only YOLO Once

zaxZ
05-23-2014, 11:59
imo you YOLOd twice?

AnAveragejoey
05-30-2014, 09:23
I'm sure Joey enjoyed it a lot as well!!!!

I was kinda with Marine in the sense that when you choose a state per set to feed, even if it be only a little bit, the fact that the game is compounding, makes it next to impossible to unseat someone in 1st as they continue to roll.

So i took the opportunity to try out a bunch of the spy ops. If im not mistaken you finished 1st anywhoo. As for Marine being drunk.... *sigh*

northbabylon
05-30-2014, 09:35
He finished 3rd my dude

MarineRecon
05-30-2014, 18:53
lmao I was drunk wasn't I...made it that much more fun...declaring war at the bar was hard as hell btw haha

northbabylon
05-30-2014, 22:00
lmao I was drunk wasn't I...made it that much more fun...declaring war at the bar was hard as hell btw haha

Dude, john and I do that every set. In fact, we use a napkin to calculate breaks.

AnAveragejoey
05-31-2014, 09:47
He finished 3rd my dude

oh. well then mission accomplished.

Rmstepp
05-31-2014, 15:22
Who finished 3rd? I finished 1st...mission not accomplished

MarineRecon
05-31-2014, 17:04
I didn't even know there was a mission lol

Rmstepp
05-31-2014, 17:32
The important thing is that you declared war while intoxicated. I have done many things like that while intoxicated on this game, so I can't even be upset with you about it.

MarineRecon
05-31-2014, 18:33
it was so hard to read which nation was which on a phone though lmao I was like I hope that was the right nation -_-

zaxZ
06-01-2014, 03:43
Oh, I did smth so stupid? K, then I was drunk!

MarineRecon
06-01-2014, 11:40
im not regretting it or saying it was stupid...I would have done it sober also lol

Missionary
06-01-2014, 17:48
proberly would have been worse if ya was sober haha

MarineRecon
06-02-2014, 12:09
yeah most likely lol

zardozr
06-02-2014, 23:40

hahaha, I understood that reference =p