PDA

View Full Version : NIP vs LoR

kenshin44
06-10-2014, 11:18
Good luck, wish we were a bit better prepared. But i will do everything I can to ensure Pasha doesn't rank first.

northbabylon
06-10-2014, 11:49
Woo. Maybe I can win a set finally :D

Superpasha69
06-10-2014, 13:01
Ali, I basically wanted to war you guys for one reason. You have great history behind you, and great warring nation. We are a new warring nation and had some fun since Feb set at wars.
So when u posted that you are coming back in May set, my plan was to welcome you by showing who the new dog in town is, last set didnt happen for NiP so we reunited this set to war against u guys.

Also a separate apology to Kanman, I respect the time u put in to getting ur state and to break away from the rest and I am sorry for kinda ****ing up ur set. We could of had a very fun race, and if it wasnt you I was against, I would say that I had a better state :)

Superpasha69
06-10-2014, 13:02
Good luck, wish we were a bit better prepared. But i will do everything I can to ensure Pasha doesn't rank first.

lol, well..u already succeeded by getting Blaa to hit Kanman :(

kenshin44
06-10-2014, 13:11
I'm proud to see that another warring nation still stands the ground in this game. Gets way too boring with netting, I appreciate the respect you showed by warring us. Only regret I have is on our side, we were too much of the inf *****s we used to kill in this game. Wish we could of been more sporting, anyways this is a good war and wish you the best of luck.

Ofcourse NIP is a good warring nation I have heard of your recent history and trends, butttttttttt don't forget LoR will always be THE warring nation that caused so many controversies in this game, and had the ability to destroy 5 nations and score 9/10 top ten states. Sooooo NIP needs to grow stronger and better to contest the legend before it, and hopefully in doing so will expand the network of players.

Some friendly competition between our nations and others can lead to good turn out for the future of this game.

RIP Kanny you number 1 in my heart. Now lets restart :D

Request for mercy on our one NOOB is still in order if at all possible ;D

Missionary
06-10-2014, 19:47
LoR wernt that great neways

L P
06-10-2014, 21:37
I don't think I remember a set that LOR didn't wind up in a war. :think::

kanman
06-10-2014, 21:56
All my beautiful undefended infantry... :(.

Hope you guys don't get tired of hitting my restart.

Can someone sum up the war attacks. Looks like GA decreases readiness. What is air raid nowadays?

northbabylon
06-11-2014, 10:52
Air raid hasn't changed I I don't think. But GA lowered pop, readiness and destroys buildings.

zaxZ
06-11-2014, 14:29
wow..thats really GAy.. and lol i thought it was lika always- just population. and i miss kamikaze attack :(

blaa
06-13-2014, 04:21
I think you guys should organize a peace. The war is done and just killing the restarts seems so useless.

Superpasha69
06-20-2014, 05:52
you, you killed Jaguar :(