PDA

View Full Version : NIP vs USG

Mr President
06-17-2014, 08:26
What is the meaning of this?

Mr President
06-17-2014, 08:28
also, in your war declaration you said to see the forums for the whole reason... So where is your post?

kenshin44
06-17-2014, 11:03
NIP is a warring nation, figure they don't need a reason to war :P

Missionary
06-17-2014, 12:58
well they were late to declare so the reason will prolly be late too haha

AnAveragejoey
06-17-2014, 17:16
Yeah, clarification would be nice aboot meow.

Missionary
06-17-2014, 17:57
joey, reference ali's post haha

Superpasha69
06-17-2014, 18:01
Sorry All,

I should of posted much sooner.

USG was looking very strong, we been watching the nation from the start, some states are are sworn enemies, others took something, which was not their right to take.

So we had to kill them, and the rest just followed, with new information learned during the aftermath.

I hope we can have a fun war, you have a lot of new members, which I think need guidance of experienced players like you have in USG.

Hope they will enjoy this aspect of the game too.

AnAveragejoey
06-17-2014, 19:53
Well thats not vague.

Norrisville
06-17-2014, 20:26
Well thats not vague.

SA yoloswagwaffle(#17)
[USG] New monsters(#167)
[LoR] 7.365 Land / 7.365 Buildings, 69 Science, $592.451, 77.386 Food, 119.466 Oil 16:12:08-06/10

You're welcome

AnAveragejoey
06-17-2014, 21:12
much more specific. although, highly motive for war, if you are, indeed a waring nation than why would you care who the land goes to along as it is going away from the enemy?

AnAveragejoey
06-17-2014, 21:15
if the land meant that much to you I'm sure a request for an AA-SA retal would have been a more diplomatic reaction to the situation.

kanman
06-17-2014, 22:34
SA yoloswagwaffle(#17)
[USG] New monsters(#167)
[LoR] 7.365 Land / 7.365 Buildings, 69 Science, $592.451, 77.386 Food, 119.466 Oil 16:12:08-06/10

You're welcome

I think that's my land actually. I'll try to defend it from whoever I want.

northbabylon
06-17-2014, 22:55
I think that's my land actually. I'll try to defend it from whoever I want.

Problem is, it should have been my land :)

blaa
06-18-2014, 02:39
Haha, but USG still wins as we have the #1 spot!!!

Norrisville
06-18-2014, 06:33
if the land meant that much to you I'm sure a request for an AA-SA retal would have been a more diplomatic reaction to the situation.

Diplomacy has only led to states netting with no defense, as well as consistent doubling in top 10. A joke, imo

Superpasha69
06-18-2014, 09:30
Because that was land for me, if i got that land, I would not of been feeding USG for last week, if John got second hit, then he would be up there too, instead Blaa tripled him.

Also you had Ragefire (#83) in your nation...and first thing he does is spies on me, and goes Jet n Spy heavy...I made it clear in the past that his accusations and suicide on my state will not be forgotten, especially without an apology.

kanman
06-18-2014, 10:39
Diplomacy has only led to states netting with no defense, as well as consistent doubling in top 10. A joke, imo

Were you outnetted because I went all infantry?
If you were, then you upgraded too soon. Should have grabbed me first and then upgraded.
If not, then you were just outnetted and would have been outnetted if we upgraded at the same time.

To get the top spot, you have to hold off upgrading until you are safe. I know the risks and I'm fine with being an easy kill for a while because of it.

Norrisville
06-18-2014, 18:03
Were you outnetted because I went all infantry?
If you were, then you upgraded too soon. Should have grabbed me first and then upgraded.
If not, then you were just outnetted and would have been outnetted if we upgraded at the same time.

To get the top spot, you have to hold off upgrading until you are safe. I know the risks and I'm fine with being an easy kill for a while because of it.

The netting race was unexpected, but still irrelevant. Our plan was to war all along. You did well making your jump and holding us off, and it's unfortunate it ended that way, but again, our intention was to give LoR a fitting welcome back to the game

Whilston
06-18-2014, 18:32
hmmm. #speechless. After the allies with nip. Lor was right in the first place.

northbabylon
06-18-2014, 19:46

we had allies with USG? I wasn't aware.

Superpasha69
06-19-2014, 05:14

You messaged me asking for an alliance, but when I asked what can you offer and what do you expect in return, you never replied.

So I dont think you can come here and say we were your allies.

blaa
06-19-2014, 06:37
Overall I understand the need to kill me and h3k. Understandable would be even killing balhae. Although he's a new leader and has a lot to learn he needs to take responsibility for my actions and for having h3k in the nation. Fair enough, he might not even know why h3k should have died. Fair enough, he might not fully grasp why what I did was considered as rude. I do believe this could have been resolved with diplomacy rather than killing. But NiP declared themselves as warring nation so no hard feelings what so ever.

Although what marine did this set is beyond my understanding. Glad to see him dead. Hope the grudge he has on me won't continue from this point on. I will say again, I did not have any complaints about your general leadership skills, jus some of your techniques were in my opinion not the best. And I do believe I have the right to express my opinion.

So I would like to declare that I have no complaints what so ever against any player/nation.

Superpasha69
06-19-2014, 07:18
I just want to make one thing clear, NiP will not get involved in personal grudges between players.

We planned on hitting USG, and for few days before that Marine kept asking what I think everyone knows he asked. So planning my FS..and knowing that Blaa and Marine are very active and we could ether kill 1 or another.

And Marine offered me an opportunity, if we kill Blaa first...then hopefully Marine would feel safe, and not protect himself...and as you guys saw his state he never did got defence.
If we killed Marine, then Blaa, with his huge experience, would make it very hard for us to kill him. Not saying that Marine is not experienced, just pointing out again what an opportunity you presented to us :)

But come on, really! How could you even expect that, you tried to kill Ryan last set...one of our leaders, you really think we would then go and help you win following set????

AnAveragejoey
06-19-2014, 20:45
I just like that I'm still alive!

But there has been so much death this set :( makes joey sad.

Superpasha69
06-20-2014, 07:02
We agreed on peace with USG.

Joey was very committed to staying alive and that earn respect, so we agreed that he deserves to stay alive!!!

Conditions of peace are:
No more than 3 SA on NiP per 36 hours.
Not getting his state war ready.