PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Apocalypse - June Set - Reasons for war

Superpasha69
06-23-2014, 04:21
Hey guys!!

As some of you probably saw, yesterday we declared on Maffia and SKY.
This was the final stage of our plan. Before the set started, we had a plan to war LoR, USG and SKY. Maffia wasnt part of our plan, but we could not of let them farm us like there were doing. Sorry Maggio, we just had to do it, otherwise we would not of achieved our objective to which we started out.
But from our set up, active leaders/players should of guessed that war is coming, we had a self sufficient nation with each strategy, even though we started as two nations WM and NiP...but all part of a plan.

Objective was - Top 10 - only NiP states. However we will not attack ABCDEFG (ICN). As even for us it is a **** step too far.

Now, to the other posts in forums, I'm sorry for the BS and silly reasons of why we started the war, now u know it was all planned.

Still have to say thanks to LoR for the inspirations, as it was more a less a welcome back present to them hehe :p also when Ali made that post about LoR warring loads of nations and getting 9/10 top -10...well...just made me smile and motivated us even more :)

Now the important part, the apology to everyone, who got killed for no real reason than the insanity of NiP leader.

I am sorry, that this set your time and hard work was wasted.
Hopefully you will not react with "**** this shit" but instead "lets kill those ****ers back" or just learn that you can not be in having so undefended states when you have such a big war going on.
For example #46, was killed while he was showing online and we used 1 jet to break. USG guys, were very unprotected as well, and only on the Final day MArine got some defence up.

Some of you will understand, others think I am a *****, but war is very tiring, so part of the plan was for me to have this huge war and take a summer break from leading. I will not hide my state, your welcome to get your revenge.

Once again, sorry to everyone who get killed and a huge Congratulation to all the NiPers who were doing the killing! :D

p.s. Joey, deserves a medal for being only surviving state of Ninja apocalypses :)

MarineRecon
06-23-2014, 12:33
didn't know I played but good job guys -_-

btw as cool as it is, I wouldn't feel so proud about having all those attacks because nobody even really fought back lol

Superpasha69
06-23-2014, 13:01
didn't know I played but good job guys -_-

btw as cool as it is, I wouldn't feel so proud about having all those attacks because nobody even really fought back lol

You try too hard to say it was not you :))

No one fighting back, was part of our strategy on choosing targets and timing of our attacks and our defensive organisation.
But I also kinda agree, coz I expected at least LoR to get SKY to help them, which never came..but I look at it as well executed plan :)))

If there was another nation with 10 organised members, then we could of had such a fun war. Like we did against P few sets back.

MarineRecon
06-23-2014, 13:04
im not trying hard but ill take it as being me...wasn't aware I could net decently though so thanks

if you wanted to actually have a fun war round why not declare on multiple nations from the start than...kind of lame to kill nations based off them not fighting back so that doesn't say much about NiP or leadership...seems like only a select couple guys there can net so if they cant get top NiP wars because that's all the know how to do...just saying lol

Rmstepp
06-23-2014, 14:32
Wow marine you are being such a hater...what does it say about the game and the people playing it, if they aren't willing to fight back? We had multiple people who could have fought for 1st place, but the plan from day 1 was to have an all out world war, it sounded super fun. Only thing is, no one cared enough to fight back. We are the current super power of this game and there is no one to challenge us. You think you can beat us in a war? Cause I don't. And planning our attacks to minimize retaliations and losses is smart, not lame. We assumed it would be harder than it was to take out every nation in a set. Obviously we need to break our nation apart again and have another peaceful round so that you don't get your panties in a wad.

Norrisville
06-23-2014, 14:34
im not trying hard but ill take it as being me...wasn't aware I could net decently though so thanks

if you wanted to actually have a fun war round why not declare on multiple nations from the start than...kind of lame to kill nations based off them not fighting back so that doesn't say much about NiP or leadership...seems like only a select couple guys there can net so if they cant get top NiP wars because that's all the know how to do...just saying lol

So If I understand this correctly, you're saying since almost every target we killed was not properly defended, which made it possible to eliminate an entire nation in one strike, it makes us lame? Sweet logic.

TheLot
06-23-2014, 15:09
For example #46, was killed while he was showing online and we used 1 jet to break.

Yes, I was online. What was the point to stay alive - 11 vs. 2 (regardless of my lack of defense)? Our two man nation didn't leave room for SAMs - only Infantry that wasn't fully supported.

MarineRecon
06-23-2014, 15:15
what exactly am I suppose to be hating on?

im just saying NiP did a good job taking everybody out but don't go around tooting your own horn because it wasn't spectacular...other nations have achieved the honor of that with people fighting back and earning it the hard way...so when NiP can do that than ill be impressed...and I don't see multiple people from NiP playing for 1st place maybe a couple but that's it, the rest are just decent average netters

kenshin44
06-23-2014, 15:27
brilliantly played wish NIP were around back when LoR was bigger and stronger, would of been a real War. This looks like the repeat of our January set, but at a much smaller scale since the game is like really small. We didn't have a master plan just warred one nation killed it went on to the next and next and next lol.

Superpasha69
06-23-2014, 15:52
what exactly am I suppose to be hating on?

im just saying NiP did a good job taking everybody out but don't go around tooting your own horn because it wasn't spectacular...other nations have achieved the honor of that with people fighting back and earning it the hard way...so when NiP can do that than ill be impressed...and I don't see multiple people from NiP playing for 1st place maybe a couple but that's it, the rest are just decent average netters

Marine, I really do not think I was "tooting my own horn"...Message did not say how gr8 we are or anything, it was an explanation, which I wanted to give to the community, so they would at least understand why we warred everyone.
And the enthusiasm in a message is of course coming from the delight of pulling it off.

You point about netting is irrelevant, coz we set out to win the set by killing everyone, and for that to happen I gave up a honest and very close race with Kanman for the top spot.

And last thing, our objective was never to impress you, and I doubt it ever will.

I insured that a lot of people in NiP had a very fun set, and trust me we did!

Superpasha69
06-23-2014, 15:55
brilliantly played wish NIP were around back when LoR was bigger and stronger, would of been a real War. This looks like the repeat of our January set, but at a much smaller scale since the game is like really small. We didn't have a master plan just warred one nation killed it went on to the next and next and next lol.

Ali if you gonna play in Autumn, lets have a war :) we can agree n terms later...if any :)

Superpasha69
06-23-2014, 15:58
Yes, I was online. What was the point to stay alive - 11 vs. 2 (regardless of my lack of defense)? Our two man nation didn't leave room for SAMs - only Infantry that wasn't fully supported.

Yeah, I know, im kinda sory about that, i messaged Danson already, I just never expected to have you guys 1-2 and farming us...
Killing you two, is the only thing i was uncomfortable with...

MarineRecon
06-23-2014, 16:01
fair enough, winning can be done through warring which is why I said good job...im not bashing you just saying it wasn't that amazing to be "bragging" about it lol I only see 2 maybe 3 good netters from NiP so warring in my opinion is the only thing the rest are good at and why that's all NiP ever really does...and you could impress me but it needs to be earned, just like I expected more out of LoR since being back but they haven't impressed me either...but as long as you guys had fun that's all that matters

MAGGIO
06-24-2014, 02:01
im inactive this set, new job. you killed two states who had no chance to fight back.

Superpasha69
06-24-2014, 04:53
im inactive this set, new job. you killed two states who had no chance to fight back.

No one had a chance :)
The sky was black, with Ninjas raining down on the Earth in their pyjamas!

zazibuzi
06-24-2014, 10:42
Yeah, I know, im kinda sory about that, i messaged Danson already, I just never expected to have you guys 1-2 and farming us...
Killing you two, is the only thing i was uncomfortable with...

And you were comfortable with killing Sky?

Superpasha69
06-24-2014, 12:21
yeah, I was, as I planned to hit you straight after LOR, but USG grew faster and were farming us.
I was never comfortable with your potential alliance with LOR, and was always worried that Ali would convince you to hit us on last day or something, especially as Margus was in LoR, even though he was inactive, but could not risk it.

Rmstepp
06-24-2014, 12:45
Anyone who thinks they are immune to war attacks just because they are not a big nation, or don't have defenses, or don't even know how to war another nation, needs to get a grip on the damn game. If you are going to be in the top 10, let alone the top 5, you are a target. You gotta build up defenses, get some alliances, protect yourself. Otherwise you don't deserve to be there. Maggio, you think we are going to let your guys take top 2 spots and farm us for the last week with no defenses? That's crazy! I am sorry if we hurt your feelings, but people need to quit the whining and do something about it.

MarineRecon
06-24-2014, 13:22
^ internet tough guy lmao

Superpasha69
06-24-2014, 13:34
LOL Ryan!!!! Your posts do make me laugh :)

Rmstepp
06-24-2014, 13:41
I'm just calling it like I see it

blaa
06-25-2014, 01:59
Nah, don't be worried about others being pissed at your warring. I'm more pissed when someone just declares on a nation to get the kills. You warred and you won, and that should be the reason for a war.

Perhaps the clean sweep you did will make the nations more organized from now on.

MarineRecon
06-25-2014, 10:36
^ most likely not...this happens all the time and nothing ever changes lol

blaa
06-25-2014, 11:58
^ most likely not...this happens all the time and nothing ever changes lol

Last time something so drastical happened (warring wise) a lot of nations united against DEAD and the war lasted for half a year :D

Superpasha69
06-25-2014, 13:03
oh man, that dont sound promising :(((

But I would love the challenge...just not in July at least.

Rmstepp
06-25-2014, 13:10
That sounds awesome! If I thought that would actually happen I would tell pasha that NIP cannot take a break yet.

Missionary
06-25-2014, 13:25
maybe keep it around for 1 set just to make sure? haha

MarineRecon
06-25-2014, 15:42
it wont happen don't worry

Cemetary
06-26-2014, 01:10
Unfortunately my company opened a new restaurant mid set so i couldn't be there to create a restart until the last few days :/

Next time I will be more active, I had fun tonight though!

northbabylon
06-26-2014, 01:14
-_- well at least you couldn't break me lol

kanman
06-26-2014, 01:14
Good job warring, NIP.

A little good bye present for this round :).

Superpasha69
06-26-2014, 05:28
Thanks Kanman,

And the present was welcomed!! :D

kenshin44
06-26-2014, 10:53
Good job indeed :)

Rmstepp
06-26-2014, 12:35
Nicely done...I definitely did not see that coming

Missionary
06-26-2014, 17:18
have to say ya must have been close to breaking the top states lol

Norrisville
06-26-2014, 19:15
have to say ya must have been close to breaking the top states lol

Phew.

Cemetary
06-26-2014, 22:56
yea i wish there were more people playing. hard to hide restarts when theres only 20 other people playing.