PDA

View Full Version : LoR vs ZA

kanman
07-07-2014, 02:42
Round 2

You guys might be the new dogs in town, but the old dog still has some bite.

Fight has been even since our FS, good luck rest of the way.

blaa
07-07-2014, 03:04
Try not to kill everybody else (read: me) during this war

Missionary
07-07-2014, 04:24
great, crap set to be oiler again.

Norrisville
07-07-2014, 06:32
Round 2

You guys might be the new dogs in town, but the old dog still has some bite.

Fight has been even since our FS, good luck rest of the way.

Idk man, it took the old dogs so long to kill Andy I think the new dogs are old too

northbabylon
07-07-2014, 10:19
Yeah man, I missed two episodes of supernatural waiting for you to kill me

kenshin44
07-07-2014, 17:43
Yeah man, I missed two episodes of supernatural waiting for you to kill me

mere fact that we had to spend 1000 turns to kill you while you were online is what took us so long :P. But must agree we are not in the greatest shape that we used to be in.

Rmstepp
07-07-2014, 21:42
Ya that was pretty funny...he just wouldn't die!!!

Superpasha69
07-08-2014, 07:47
so instead u just killed me again haha...wondering if im gonna have most restarts this set :D

Missionary
07-08-2014, 07:56
bit of a tight battle going on atm :-)

Cemetary
07-08-2014, 19:49
so instead u just killed me again haha...wondering if im gonna have most restarts this set :D

i think I had 4 restarts last set and that is with going inactive at least a week when the war started lol

Superpasha69
07-09-2014, 04:34
yeah, and then we made lethal mistake, of not bothering to look for LoR restarts anymore haha

Norrisville
07-09-2014, 09:19
Figures the one nation we didn't kill last round is the one to jump in lol.
LoR, what a shame,it was a great and very close war. We were enjoying it :)

blaa
07-09-2014, 13:08
Figures the one nation we didn't kill last round is the one to jump in lol.
LoR, what a shame,it was a great and very close war. We were enjoying it :)

Don't blame MU for declaring, although I didn't say anything directly to him, I think I may have had some influence on this declaration.
Although I wasn't planning on declaring on this week, we were gonna wait til monday, but MU declared as soon as he reached his decision :D.

Nothing personal, nothing from last set, we just joined because netting is boring in the current state of the game and LoR asked us before you did :D

Superpasha69
07-09-2014, 14:39
We as a group of players take great pride in the fact that LoR had to ask for help as they couldnt defeat us by them selves, even after misleading us and promising peace for this set, which made their FS very easy against us. Even after they got their FS in they still had to ask other members/nations to join the war.

It is a great back handed compliment to all of our members and our warring ability.

So all I can say is thank you :)

northbabylon
07-09-2014, 16:32
It was a great war. I think both nations proved their points this war.

ZA/NIP is not the only big war dog in town, and Lor still has it.

We knew once cem jumped in (was wondering where he was all set) it would be a real pain on our end.

Once ICN jumped in, I think we were all like eff this. Which is why it was so easy to kill the 4 states today.

Superpasha69
07-09-2014, 17:27
It was a great war. I think both nations proved their points this war.

ZA/NIP is not the only big war dog in town, and Lor still has it.

We knew once cem jumped in (was wondering where he was all set) it would be a real pain on our end.

Once ICN jumped in, I think we were all like eff this. Which is why it was so easy to kill the 4 states today.

I have to disagree, I think only thing LoR proved is that they cant take us on by them selves.

northbabylon
07-09-2014, 18:22
When ICN jumped in, yes. But before then, it was an even war. They made the mistake of wasting 1000 turns on me. When they could have moved on and killed another state after crippling me. Esp after I went and BM'd everything other then jets.

Whilston
07-09-2014, 18:26
za nation. Finally....... My dreams come through... Well, i just knew the art of war. Thanks lor nation for showing me the way.

kenshin44
07-09-2014, 18:35
I have to disagree, I think only thing LoR proved is that they cant take us on by them selves.

Pasha, its not about LoR taking or not taking anyone. It is merely about tactics and playing it out fairly. As per LoR's core, we have Me Kanny Cem Kenneth. Also all four of us are very busy and preoccupied, with the support of Raul, Dagobah, My Ex, and Kanny's bro, we were able to put up a fight. As per calling in for assistance, it was a mere countermeasure to secure a victory. The assistance we were given helped us put down the nail on the coffin faster.

Our biggest issue is time constraints, we are nowhere near as active as ZA/NIP is.

Having a few outside players to come in was key to turning the tide for you the first time around when you killed kenneth/My Ex. Having Cem come in on our side turned the tide back to neutral, having called for ICN assistance led to a decisive move in our favor and closer to our victory.

As per peace talks, you were tactical to come to me asking if we would net or war. Knowing what activity and core I have, stalling or saying no, gave away our response that we would war. An informal agreement that "we should net" was what I said. Looking back to my conversations with Andy last set, when I asked him what are NIP's plan his response was the same we are netting and ready for war, but plan to net. So i don't see anything "unfair" that we did.

As per what your warriors did this set I applaud them, activity and warring wise it was great. Yet at the same time I wouldn't say anyone can really be proud of performance levels with the size of the game as it is. LoR's performance is blah, cause we have so few people.

Tactics, Strategy, Assistance = Successful campaign. Sad thing is with the game-size as small as it is all these things are very hard to account for.

Cemetary
07-09-2014, 18:51
in my defense, i thought i was just going to expand and build the set away in peace and not have to worry about staying online 20 hours a day to watch for strikes. maybe next set i can be left alone :/

Superpasha69
07-09-2014, 19:16
Pasha, its not about LoR taking or not taking anyone. It is merely about tactics and playing it out fairly. As per LoR's core, we have Me Kanny Cem Kenneth. Also all four of us are very busy and preoccupied, with the support of Raul, Dagobah, My Ex, and Kanny's bro, we were able to put up a fight. As per calling in for assistance, it was a mere countermeasure to secure a victory. The assistance we were given helped us put down the nail on the coffin faster.

Our biggest issue is time constraints, we are nowhere near as active as ZA/NIP is.

Having a few outside players to come in was key to turning the tide for you the first time around when you killed kenneth/My Ex. Having Cem come in on our side turned the tide back to neutral, having called for ICN assistance led to a decisive move in our favor and closer to our victory.

As per peace talks, you were tactical to come to me asking if we would net or war. Knowing what activity and core I have, stalling or saying no, gave away our response that we would war. An informal agreement that "we should net" was what I said. Looking back to my conversations with Andy last set, when I asked him what are NIP's plan his response was the same we are netting and ready for war, but plan to net. So i don't see anything "unfair" that we did.

As per what your warriors did this set I applaud them, activity and warring wise it was great. Yet at the same time I wouldn't say anyone can really be proud of performance levels with the size of the game as it is. LoR's performance is blah, cause we have so few people.

Tactics, Strategy, Assistance = Successful campaign. Sad thing is with the game-size as small as it is all these things are very hard to account for.

Then my apologies, i was under impression from our chats that you wanted an equal war to test skill vs skill.
If you objective was to kill us ASAP, then of course you chosen the right strategy, and saved all of us a lot of time in the process :D

Superpasha69
07-09-2014, 19:17
in my defense, i thought i was just going to expand and build the set away in peace and not have to worry about staying online 20 hours a day to watch for strikes. maybe next set i can be left alone :/

i hope so too :)

Whilston
07-09-2014, 19:41
you guy taught me a bigger lesson #za... It time to pay. I Love nation wars.

Norrisville
07-09-2014, 20:49
Ali, you guys weren't active? You or Cemetary were ALWAYS on and stonewalled 5 straight attempts at a kill. Both nations were active.
I kinda sit between Andy and Pasha's points of view. On one hand, the war was extremely close, especially after you guys wasted all your turns on Andy. Cemetery's entrance really sucked for us, as we had just killed 13 and were in good shape. From there we were trading blows. Wish we could've played it out.
On the other hand, yes, it seems as though lor didn't like their chances and received help which turned a Great War into a one sided slaughter. All 3 nations knew we could not fight back given the condition of our three strongest states.

Basically to summarize, it's extremely disappointing that ICN ruined a Great War. Because now the war is over and the remaining 2.5 weeks of this set will be a waste. We are trying to make the most out of a game with a low member count, and today has effectively ended this set. The market will be shot as will potential grabs. Enjoy your empty scores list, and maybe next time we can think about the game as a whole before we ruin it for everyone

kenshin44
07-09-2014, 21:43
Then my apologies, i was under impression from our chats that you wanted an equal war to test skill vs skill.
If you objective was to kill us ASAP, then of course you chosen the right strategy, and saved all of us a lot of time in the process :D

Oh one set I do want an equal war, this set I wanted a more of an annihilation. Which is what NIP did on the game last set :P. Cause Kanny was one easy kill lol! as was most of LoR, we didn't even get a kill off.

As for Norris, well i stonewalled I think only once and that to cause Cem texted me in time, and Cem I believe stonewalled once cause I texted him. Pffft I was with a girl toooooooo :P

And other than me and Cem, in LoR not many are active kanny has an intense schedule, and is on when he can be, same for Kenneth. Can't count me and Cem in respects to the whole nation.

I think overall NIP/ZA are more active than us.

kenshin44
07-09-2014, 21:48
Ali, you guys weren't active? You or Cemetary were ALWAYS on and stonewalled 5 straight attempts at a kill. Both nations were active.
I kinda sit between Andy and Pasha's points of view. On one hand, the war was extremely close, especially after you guys wasted all your turns on Andy. Cemetery's entrance really sucked for us, as we had just killed 13 and were in good shape. From there we were trading blows. Wish we could've played it out.
On the other hand, yes, it seems as though lor didn't like their chances and received help which turned a Great War into a one sided slaughter. All 3 nations knew we could not fight back given the condition of our three strongest states.

Basically to summarize, it's extremely disappointing that ICN ruined a Great War. Because now the war is over and the remaining 2.5 weeks of this set will be a waste. We are trying to make the most out of a game with a low member count, and today has effectively ended this set. The market will be shot as will potential grabs. Enjoy your empty scores list, and maybe next time we can think about the game as a whole before we ruin it for everyone

P.S. you are right i was more active in the midst of the war, but like it was DAMN TAXING! Ask Cem, being on this game for that long trying to keep states alive and crap is extremely taxing, when you are really busy. The best outcome for us is a quick end to the war, and clean up for rest of the round. Letting it be a "bore" for few weeks is completely fine by me lol!

kanman
07-10-2014, 03:58
We proved that we could keep up with the nation that killed the rest of the game last round. We were still going strong, LoR made ~1000 attacks in the last 24 hours. And we still had breaker advantage with cemetary up top and several damaged top ZA states.

In an equal war, ZA probably would have won. You guys had more states, more top 10 states and were just as active. But that wasn't the point of this round. If you guys could kill everyone and then net to the top the next round then you guys could just run over the game. We proved that even though ZA is the strongest, they could still be destroyed.

Superpasha69
07-10-2014, 05:27
We proved that we could keep up with the nation that killed the rest of the game last round. We were still going strong, LoR made ~1000 attacks in the last 24 hours. And we still had breaker advantage with cemetary up top and several damaged top ZA states.

In an equal war, ZA probably would have won. You guys had more states, more top 10 states and were just as active. But that wasn't the point of this round. If you guys could kill everyone and then net to the top the next round then you guys could just run over the game. We proved that even though ZA is the strongest, they could still be destroyed.

That is the reason why we are so disappointed, we were really enjoying a close battle, and it was the best challenge we had since we had a war against P, few sets back.
But i understand you point of putting us in our place. We knew we would get ****ed this set, and we stayed as one nation for a purpose of allowing people to have their revenge.

It was fun while it lasted, but deep inside I know majority of our guys are happy its over, everyone needs a break. I did not do much war leading this set, and Norris was getting very tired too.

I think now we, as a community, need to start discussing peace for a set or two. Majority of us are not kids anymore and we have other commitments and i think it was clear this set and a few players didn't bother at all to play.

MarineRecon
07-10-2014, 06:18
good to see somebody fight back against ZA/NiP...but there def needs to be a break from everybody warring...round after round of warring the same people gets extremely boring and not everybody wants to do that...it gets taxing on everybody so being able to net or just stock and mess around or try new things will help...a lot of new players lose interest in the game just starting and getting killed for no reason or for not knowing what is happening...warring was great when there were 2k people playing and could hide states around and keep people guessing or actually having a different target the following round lol if it wasn't for LoR coming back, im pretty sure the Estonians were getting tired of being warred every round by NiP/ZA -_- would be nice to see the game take a break from b.s wars and only done if needed so people can get back involved again...like I said a couple rounds back, there needs to be more nations so new alliances and grudges can happen slightly...smaller nations will help the game so much more!!!

Whilston
07-10-2014, 07:57
2 set back when za destory usg i told you that i will surely revenge. And it as happened. Thanks for lor nation

Missionary
07-10-2014, 08:02
wouldnt help the game. NiP and ZA made 2 nations a few sets ago coz we had to many members. just because they are in 2 differnt nations doesnt mean the same loyalties arnt there. also with nations buying more there would be even less on the market.

Rmstepp
07-10-2014, 11:34
I for one am not disappointed. All these nations stepped up and did something. Anything less and I would have been disappointed. This is war and you did what you had to do to take us all out. Obviously the members of our nation are disappointed that we lost a war, it's a long fall from the top. Now everyone has gotten their revenge and we can all start with a clean slate. Now if lor and icn want to kill each other off so I can get back to the top, I would be ok with that.

Superpasha69
07-10-2014, 12:02
We are looking in to splitting up to NiP and Za nation, coz we can not have 10 of us all net in one nation.

Marine mentioned the war vs estonians, actually it only happened twice, NiP FS on P and then they FS on Nip...then set before last they attacked ZA (Za didnt fight back), and we attacked SKY last set, which had nothing to do with previous conflicts, hence i say we fought Estonian twice.

I do fear however that the war drove some players away already so lets all agree on peace and concentrate on getting more members, and train the members we have. Few of our members need training and there are other n00bs around.

Wilston needs training as well, n how to nt make SA in war and how to have a right state set up, and to be made aware that in a peaceful set, he needs to respect the 2SA max rule (1 in 10ten)..

The war only started when Estonians kept winign set after set, rotating the winner. NiP chosen to stop that dominance and 6/7 month later war has not finished.

I am not asking for anyones word of official pacts on forums, I am giving my word to the NW community that NiP next set will not engage in conflict, and I just hope other nations and players will follow, especially as a lot seem to see the reason why peace is over due.

To have the game competitive, fighting for the best nation score is also not that easy, and opens up a different side of the game, which is less demanding than a war but equally enjoyable if you are a top state and finish with record breaking scores.

kenshin44
07-10-2014, 12:03
That is the reason why we are so disappointed, we were really enjoying a close battle, and it was the best challenge we had since we had a war against P, few sets back.
But i understand you point of putting us in our place. We knew we would get ****ed this set, and we stayed as one nation for a purpose of allowing people to have their revenge.

It was fun while it lasted, but deep inside I know majority of our guys are happy its over, everyone needs a break. I did not do much war leading this set, and Norris was getting very tired too.

I think now we, as a community, need to start discussing peace for a set or two. Majority of us are not kids anymore and we have other commitments and i think it was clear this set and a few players didn't bother at all to play.

War was/ is extremely taxing. The fact that it was long and drawn out made it extremely stressful! I am also glad that it is coming to an end! Also I agree that peace talks should be entered into on a set by set basis.

Superpasha69
07-10-2014, 12:36
peace set by set.. is cool but as soon as one nations says no, then its an obvious war.

If we want a war after few sets, we will ether war NiP vs ZA, or approach another active nation and offer them a war.

Of course all this talk is now, and it does not include unforeseen circumstances like feeding, 5 SAs or other shit which might happen.

MarineRecon
07-10-2014, 16:28
^ agreed...I think the game needs a break from I got bored so lets war type stuff and base it off nonsense happening...teach the new guys and old guys how to net so they can compete better and be more interested in winning

Rmstepp
07-10-2014, 21:09
Yes someone please teach marine how to net lol

kenshin44
07-10-2014, 22:29
^ agreed...I think the game needs a break from I got bored so lets war type stuff and base it off nonsense happening...teach the new guys and old guys how to net so they can compete better and be more interested in winning

I think whiston needs to teach me how to net lol!

Rmstepp
07-10-2014, 23:05
Ouch ::::pitty::

Cemetary
07-10-2014, 23:16
after looking at the scores list just now, there was literally like 11 states i was even able to attack. over half of which were terrible grabs anyways. i agree i would like to just peacefully net and hope to bring in new members or something. i loved when this game had a couple thousand, even a few hundred is nice. 40 sucks.

Rmstepp
07-10-2014, 23:37
Agreed...I have been begging for some type of advertising and recruitment to get this game going again. I think an iphone app would be a great way too

northbabylon
07-11-2014, 00:00
Official peace agreement between ZA and lor had been reached. No more war attacks will be made for the rest of the set between the members of ZA and the members of LOr.

Had a great time warring you guys, but it's now time to take a break. Good luck netting the rest of the set.

kenshin44
07-11-2014, 00:14
Official peace agreement between ZA and lor had been reached. No more war attacks will be made for the rest of the set between the members of ZA and the members of LOr.

Had a great time warring you guys, but it's now time to take a break. Good luck netting the rest of the set.

LoR has agreed to the terms stated above, for Beetoi Please take next few days to de-esclate your War Units (Jets). We would like to secure our players safety. LoR would like to have the remainder of the set treated as peacefully. However if turns are stocked, and war units further upgraded/ produce it may cause tension. We would like to request all of ZA states to please refrain from any more war attacks I will send a message to LoR states as well. Let us de-esclate the situation.

This war is over. LoR would like to at this point ensure that it's top states are safeguarded, so please take into consideration the requests we have set forth. We would like to keep from any further war attacks for this set.

Peace has already been declared by LoR, we request ZA to do so as well.

MarineRecon
07-11-2014, 06:48
I don't net unless my b.s stocking and jumping counts without trying for first...never have tried really because I got bored and ended up warring lol maybe ill try finally but doubt it

Missionary
07-21-2014, 07:16
LoR has agreed to the terms stated above, for Beetoi Please take next few days to de-esclate your War Units (Jets). We would like to secure our players safety. LoR would like to have the remainder of the set treated as peacefully. However if turns are stocked, and war units further upgraded/ produce it may cause tension. We would like to request all of ZA states to please refrain from any more war attacks I will send a message to LoR states as well. Let us de-esclate the situation.

This war is over. LoR would like to at this point ensure that it's top states are safeguarded, so please take into consideration the requests we have set forth. We would like to keep from any further war attacks for this set.

Peace has already been declared by LoR, we request ZA to do so as well.

SA Baby Alien(#230)
[LoR] Missionary(#237)
[ZA] 561 Land / 561 Buildings, 47 Science, 14.443 Food, 7.119 Oil 00:10:50-07/19
SA Baby Alien(#230)
[LoR] Missionary(#237)
[ZA] 812 Land / 812 Buildings, 48 Science, 14.588 Food, 7.119 Oil 00:10:10-07/19
AA Baby Alien(#230)
[LoR] Missionary(#237)
[ZA] 271.857 Military Units 00:08:51-07/19
AA Baby Alien(#230)
[LoR] Missionary(#237)
[ZA] 283.413 Military Units 00:08:43-07/19
AA Baby Alien(#230)
[LoR] Missionary(#237)
[ZA] 295.460 Military Units 00:08:35-07/19
AA Baby Alien(#230)
[LoR] Missionary(#237)
[ZA] 308.021 Military Units 00:07:53-07/19
AA Baby Alien(#230)
[LoR] Missionary(#237)
[ZA] 321.114 Military Units 00:07:44-07/19
AA Baby Alien(#230)
[LoR] Missionary(#237)
[ZA] 334.764 Military Units 00:07:38-07/19
AA Baby Alien(#230)
[LoR] Missionary(#237)
[ZA] 348.994 Military Units 00:07:33-07/19
AA Baby Alien(#230)
[LoR] Missionary(#237)
[ZA] 363.829 Military Units 00:07:24-07/19

guess that didnt last long. also have been trippled by konohaa and qing dynasty in the last 36 hours. although saying that knonhaa just tripple taps +more on anyone.

kitoy
07-21-2014, 20:30
then AA the shit out of him too.. lol

kanman
07-21-2014, 21:53
Missionary, we are working on a retal.

Missionary
07-22-2014, 07:07
n the attacks keep coming, konohaa quad taps me for close to 4.5k land :-(

kenshin44
07-22-2014, 20:15
n the attacks keep coming, konohaa quad taps me for close to 4.5k land :-(

I don't think your assessment of the situation is quite fair. These players are new and it is hard to explain to them the rules of the game. If you want you could kill them? But i don't see that as a viable option. Anyways if you do want to pursue a retail please have ZA leadership contact us and we can hold a retail in order.

I think they are new players, and barely have concept of game down. Your trying to hold LoR down to the responsibilities of these states. Well in that case you are right we are responsible, have your leadership contact ours and we can talk it out.

Just an FYI missionary, these states you are complaining about were outside LoR and quad/5 times tapped me and several LoR players, but due to the fact of them being new we did not execute a retail. But hey maybe killing them or retailing them can make you happy.

Personally i see holding these retail rules against players who have experience and know whats going on. We have tried to explain to them the tap rules, and they haven't totally followed/understood.

Anyways instead of making a public scene over some new players tapping crazy, should have ZA leadership contact us and talk it out.

Missionary
07-22-2014, 20:41
I don't think your assessment of the situation is quite fair. These players are new and it is hard to explain to them the rules of the game. If you want you could kill them? But i don't see that as a viable option. Anyways if you do want to pursue a retail please have ZA leadership contact us and we can hold a retail in order.

I think they are new players, and barely have concept of game down. Your trying to hold LoR down to the responsibilities of these states. Well in that case you are right we are responsible, have your leadership contact ours and we can talk it out.

Just an FYI missionary, these states you are complaining about were outside LoR and quad/5 times tapped me and several LoR players, but due to the fact of them being new we did not execute a retail. But hey maybe killing them or retailing them can make you happy.

Personally i see holding these retail rules against players who have experience and know whats going on. We have tried to explain to them the tap rules, and they haven't totally followed/understood.

Anyways instead of making a public scene over some new players tapping crazy, should have ZA leadership contact us and talk it out.

first off none of them show as new so they have been around for more than this set.
second they have been doing this all set, when they were in or out of LoR.
third, maybe spend more time on teaching players the rules and trying to get through to them than spending time writting speeches on the forums. also if you telling them the rules doesnt work maybe a retail will get through to them.
and last of all, i have constantly been attacked/farmed by LoR states for the last several days. after allegedly tripple tapping a state, i recieve 8 AA's and 2 SA's from one state, a tripple from another and within the next 72 odd hours i recieve 8 SA's from another state.

try to make me seem like im being unfair or a **** as much as ya want, but maybe ya can try sorting your members out instead???

kenshin44
07-22-2014, 21:05
first off none of them show as new so they have been around for more than this set.
second they have been doing this all set, when they were in or out of LoR.
third, maybe spend more time on teaching players the rules and trying to get through to them than spending time writting speeches on the forums. also if you telling them the rules doesnt work maybe a retail will get through to them.
and last of all, i have constantly been attacked/farmed by LoR states for the last several days. after allegedly tripple tapping a state, i recieve 8 AA's and 2 SA's from one state, a tripple from another and within the next 72 odd hours i recieve 8 SA's from another state.

try to make me seem like im being unfair or a **** as much as ya want, but maybe ya can try sorting your members out instead???

I spent hours/days/forever to get them to understand about war, and during our strike they got off 3 ARs in matter of what we got three kills. There has not been a lack of communication or sense of trying, there is a deliberate sense of lack of understanding. Like I said if you want to teach them by "retail" or whatever then how about setting up a private message with me and if you want kill them or what not. Or do what we did when they were outside LoR and tapped the shit out of LoR states which was ignore them. Why did we/I do that cause they were noobs! And did not understand and killing them resolved nothing and taught them nothing since this game is so freaking small. BUT! As i said if you want to retail/kill them or whatever then contact me.

As per the other attack kanny said he is sorting out a retail? so talk to him on that note to organize.

but flaunting this stupid noob crap on forums is totally retarded and associating it with LoR as well as if it is a deliberate action taken by us to be Malicious against ZA.

blaa
07-28-2014, 08:08
Haha, a restart won the set. Can't say that happens often (if ever) so my congratulations are in order. Congrats, well played!

Superpasha69
07-28-2014, 10:29
yeah weldne, i have no idea why u let them do so Blaa...but im sure u had ur reasons.

kanman
07-28-2014, 13:32
Thanks blaa, like pasha said, could only do it because you stopped grabbing. Then we also had a fat oiler up there, strange netting round.

Superpasha69
07-28-2014, 19:23
do we need a separate thread for peace agreement? Way I see it, is if ur not gonan respect it then, u not gonan respect it, and official thread will not stop you...

blaa
07-29-2014, 00:33
I didn't let kanman win. It was just a series of misfortunate events (and bad decisions by me) that lead to my demise.
First of all LoRs NA was much better and I didn't account that very well. Secondly, the weekend he grabbed me I was very inactive and I actually had money/resources/turns to keep myself away from him. Thirdly, yes, I stopped grabbing, but my expenses very high (thanks to my vast number of ships/spies) so grabbing/building like two thirds of my turns wasn't helping me, so I figured I'll cash and keep myself in safe distance (but refer to first and second point). The difference between me and kanman was 50million in the end, that's a big difference. And finally I lost like 200 turns with the final days (plus I had 40billion worth of resources I had to black market in the end), but that wouldn't have made anything different, he was 50m ahead of me and thats a huge gap.

On a more serious note, why did somebody kill MU? Yes, he didn't have many spies, but c'mon. That's just rude. I'm not sure, but I feel it was NiP who killed him, because on the last day a NiP state failed a spy op on me as well. Might be nothing, but my theory is that he was checking if my spies are low as well.

Superpasha69
07-29-2014, 06:30
NiP was Pasha :)

And of course we killed him, (was never going to attack you blaa, was spying on u, to see how much money u had, as i couldnt belive u just ruined ur whole set, stopped gabbing and didnt cash ur turns)

Why we killed him? well...USG got damaged in the war, LoR did as well. But ICN, after we gave him protection last set decided to join in to a war...it was foolish to expect nothing in return.

p.s. Kanman ur lucky I failed on Blaa...coz if i saw that he was letting you win, i would of intervened :D

northbabylon
07-29-2014, 08:15
I am just upset that the guy from veri couldn't behave the last two days of set. Would have broke top 10 with my lazy restart and making maybe 2 grabs all set...

Wonder who that was.

Superpasha69
07-29-2014, 09:09
I am just upset that the guy from veri couldn't behave the last two days of set. Would have broke top 10 with my lazy restart and making maybe 2 grabs all set...

Wonder who that was.

he didn't behave whole set, he did attacks on loads of our states, including killing atleast 1.
But, if he got his intel on me, i think he would of attacked on me, as he spied on me first.