PDA

View Full Version : EST VS AC

Mr President
11-19-2014, 21:43
At 22:07 November 19th 2014, the nation EST declared war against AC in an attempt to steal our land and kill our civilians. At 02:09 November 20th 2014 I ordered the military commanders to commence a first strike against the nation of EST. The reports from the commanding officers in the field shows good success at striking a knife through the heart of their largest state. Though the odds are stacked against us, let it be clear that we will not stand in the shadows.

Our small nation strives for peace within the global community however when forced we will lose it all to save our honor. I call upon the larger nations within our global community to help defeat the tyrants of the world. Terrorists like these need to be chased and defeated on all four corners of the world. Looking the other way does nothing but encourage these axis of evil nations to continue to kill innocent civilians. They must be stopped. Though our nation may be destroyed very soon, it was our responsibility to do our part in stopping these crazed terrorists. I can only hope other nations will do the same.

Godspeed

Dogma
11-19-2014, 21:46
OORAH!!!

MarineRecon
11-19-2014, 21:46
lmao this is one thing I miss from back in the day...when USA was around you guys use to come up with such awesome reasoning's and threads =P

Mr President
11-19-2014, 21:49
lmao this is one thing I miss from back in the day...when USA was around you guys use to come up with such awesome reasoning's and threads =P

If USA was still around, EST wouldn't be :)

Dogma
11-19-2014, 21:52
If USA was still around, EST wouldn't be :)

Just sayin...

Visconti
11-20-2014, 00:50
Next time you should check the message for declaring the war Mr President :thumbdown:lol
If you can duplicate it and the message i sent you really is a game bug....well you know what we asked :P

Dogma
11-20-2014, 00:58
We are confident in our fate. But sometimes the war cry has no restraint. Aye we may very well perish but we died well and in service to our cause and to our nation...

MarineRecon
11-20-2014, 05:57
maybe USA should have a reunion set with Pres leading??? :think::

Mr President
11-20-2014, 08:01
Next time you should check the message for declaring the war Mr President :thumbdown:lol
If you can duplicate it and the message i sent you really is a game bug....well you know what we asked :P

lol I know what your message said but just saying "testing 3" wasn't enough. Why didn't you send me a message saying you will not be attacking? I really didn't know for sure what you would do and I didn't want to sit and wait to die.. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

As for the other issue, I'm looking into it and will get back to you later today with what I find.

Visconti
11-20-2014, 12:06
Yea, well.....ship happens indeed:D Lets see how this war goes then. No need to waste a perfectly good declaration especially when other nations seem to not really want to do anything to stir the pot.

Mr President
11-20-2014, 12:09
ok.. Sounds good. Just remember, be gentle.. We're old :)

Dogma
11-20-2014, 13:22
And frail...

Superpasha69
11-20-2014, 13:30
At 22:07 November 19th 2014, the nation EST declared war against AC in an attempt to steal our land and kill our civilians. At 02:09 November 20th 2014 I ordered the military commanders to commence a first strike against the nation of EST. The reports from the commanding officers in the field shows good success at striking a knife through the heart of their largest state. Though the odds are stacked against us, let it be clear that we will not stand in the shadows.

Our small nation strives for peace within the global community however when forced we will lose it all to save our honor. I call upon the larger nations within our global community to help defeat the tyrants of the world. Terrorists like these need to be chased and defeated on all four corners of the world. Looking the other way does nothing but encourage these axis of evil nations to continue to kill innocent civilians. They must be stopped. Though our nation may be destroyed very soon, it was our responsibility to do our part in stopping these crazed terrorists. I can only hope other nations will do the same.

Godspeed

WOW!!! that is the best message I have seen ever!! haha

Visconti
11-21-2014, 00:46
All kinds of "neutral" people have decided to crawl out as can be seen, guess next round we wont consider anyone to be neutral anymore lol

Superpasha69
11-21-2014, 06:39
NiP is neutral :)

Visconti
11-21-2014, 16:04
After 30 minutes of "Who do i attack", "I spilled my beer on my keyboard", "How much is lvl 1 vs lvl 8", "What kind of attack are we doing", "I try 5 mil lvl1s....wooops", "Im out of turns", "Who has turns?", "When can i go back to the party","Woops 5 reds in 5 turns" and "Why is my readiness lowering when i attack" we managed to defeat The Boss himself. The Level 13 of Doom. Not bad for a bunch of hillbillys playing second set in 8 something years.

We probably will be dead in 2 days or so now but as they say...........Take what you can......and give nothing back.
http://www.upload.ee/image/4370643/sparrowguy.jpg

And a little music for today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_lPLyGM_sg

Was fun and i hope it continues that way :laugh:

Appletanks
11-21-2014, 16:15
Estonian music is pretty good :P

K66mes
11-21-2014, 16:17
lol

K66mes
11-21-2014, 16:21
nex time we do it better :)

Mr President
11-21-2014, 18:25
After 30 minutes of "Who do i attack", "I spilled my beer on my keyboard", "How much is lvl 1 vs lvl 8", "What kind of attack are we doing", "I try 5 mil lvl1s....wooops", "Im out of turns", "Who has turns?", "When can i go back to the party","Woops 5 reds in 5 turns" and "Why is my readiness lowering when i attack" we managed to defeat The Boss himself. The Level 13 of Doom. Not bad for a bunch of hillbillys playing second set in 8 something years.

We probably will be dead in 2 days or so now but as they say...........Take what you can......and give nothing back.
http://www.upload.ee/image/4370643/sparrowguy.jpg

And a little music for today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_lPLyGM_sg

Was fun and i hope it continues that way :laugh:

lol well done. I had a feeling It would be today. I stayed on as long as I could but then I had to go. Congratulations. Nice kill.

Visconti
11-22-2014, 19:42
NiP is neutral :)

Noone is safe during these dark nights.
We got no friends, no fear, no doubt, all in, balls out(not literally).

Missionary
11-24-2014, 08:03
dont get the point of all the declarations?

Visconti
11-24-2014, 08:36
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/314/287/2d4.png