PDA

View Full Version : am sorry and happy.

Whilston
12-24-2014, 04:06
am sorry this set for the kills. If this effect you am really sorry. And really happy because am adding 2 medals to my medal and go to be in the top 10 states. I love nationwars.

MarineRecon
12-24-2014, 06:11
yeah you went about it the wrong way buddy...feel sorry for you now lmao

Whilston
12-24-2014, 16:10
not afraid.

northbabylon
12-24-2014, 16:20
what were your actions for MR?

Missionary
12-24-2014, 16:26
Really sad way of getting in. 600 attacks to make 9kills? Pathetic.

Appletanks
12-24-2014, 16:56
Harsh, that. Good job Whilston, more wars mean more practice :P

Missionary
12-24-2014, 18:08
He's killed like 3 new people for no reason.

MarineRecon
12-24-2014, 18:16
maybe ill kill him for 3 rounds now for no real reason =P

northbabylon
12-24-2014, 19:10
unless it was with spies, ITI did no killing.

Appletanks
12-24-2014, 19:55
Didn't Marine perform the first and majority of the attacks on ITI? Not against anyone going to war with anyone. Just against calling it some moral crusade.

Appletanks
12-24-2014, 19:56
Nevermind, your statement was directed at Marine and not Whilston, you're asking the same question I am

northbabylon
12-24-2014, 19:58
ITI has only been playing since the 19th... hard to imagine them doing anything that bad in that time.

Whilston
12-25-2014, 02:52
did you just say i killed 3 new members. Or have you forgotten when Za nation killed me then, i was still new to the game then.

Whilston
12-25-2014, 04:47
marin... Watch what you type, if is to bring more members to kill only you i will do that...

Visconti
12-25-2014, 04:54
How many "brothers" you got?

Whilston
12-25-2014, 06:38
you will find out next set.

Visconti
12-25-2014, 06:51
We still have 2 days left this set.

MarineRecon
12-25-2014, 07:12
whilston when you actually become good in the game than ill start to worry lol rookie

Superpasha69
12-25-2014, 08:13
ITI was my idea, I declared on them, as he had a fishy state, which looked to be for AAing, and i thought they were eleet restrats. However, #17 just stole the kill from AC.

Andy, please offer my appologies directly to MR for the kill.

Whilston, the more brothers you get the better it will be for us :)
Also, learn from James Bond movie, i.e never reveal your plan till its done. We not goign to let u be in top 10 ever by attacking inactive states...we all worked hard to get in to top10. and NEVER steal kills from other nations.

Anywayim glad u got warring practice now.

p.s. Mike, I do not want my score to be kept in the top 10 for most kills, nor do I want a medal for it, but I do not want whilston to be in top10 for kills and attacks ever ether. So when you remove my score, please remove his too...I hope its fair to the whole of community.

MarineRecon
12-25-2014, 08:37
I was waiting for pasha to say it was his idea about ITI since nobody would believe me anyway lol so sorry if you were innocent sir but I didn't like #17 stealing our kill for his own pleasure and no reason

I also agree with pasha on not putting his kill record on the list and not getting a medal for it...as well as whilston because that's just cheap to do...you need to work for your kills and medals in this game to even get recognition...if that was the intent of the medals than anybody and everybody would just about be in the HoF which isn't the goal of that either...the HoF was intended to give recognition to those who performed outstandingly round after round and deserve to be there for the things they have done in the game!!!

Whilston
12-25-2014, 09:34
you wont tell me i wont have my medals...... That rubbish if that is done in this game.

MarineRecon
12-25-2014, 09:36
I have no idea what you just said -_- but in other news this still cracks me up lmao

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/MarineRecon0321/lmao.png (http://s88.photobucket.com/user/MarineRecon0321/media/lmao.png.html)

Whilston
12-25-2014, 09:39
i doesn't matter if hard way or easy way... All i know is that i worked for it...

Whilston
12-25-2014, 09:56
how did marine die 20time.... Funny...

MarineRecon
12-25-2014, 10:01
how does killing restarts that are of no challenge say you worked for it??? to me and im sure a lot of others it pretty much says your a ***insert your own mean words here*** and cant handle a real war to get medals

Emily Thorne
12-25-2014, 11:07
And I thought I had found a nice game over the years. Have fun...

MarineRecon
12-25-2014, 11:25
nice having you...bye

Visconti
12-25-2014, 11:40

Give it a shot for one more round. It?s actually alot more fun when more people play. You joined when like half the guys already quit because of christmas n shizzle.

Superpasha69
12-25-2014, 12:15

It was my fault in ur death, but its part of the game... I admit that it ws too early to kill you, and im sorry..i thought u were someone else...but war and death is a huge part of this game..so everyone has to accept it.

Superpasha69
12-25-2014, 12:19
whilston,

You can have your medals, but u need to earn them, not get the on a cheap...

For NiP to have Ryan with 11 kills and be 3rd in HoF it took our whole nation a lot of hard work through a set to get that, you decide to do it by killing inactive/restarts/new states...basically you want the same reward without having balls to do it properly...u will probably get there, but we wil work hard to stop you :)

northbabylon
12-25-2014, 12:27
Yeah, you guys jumped the gun. since man nation, with an N on its name. Didn't have to jump on killing the lone nation.

Emily, I have a spot for you in my nation next set, I promised Marine nor Pasha will kill you. :)

MarineRecon
12-25-2014, 12:29
woo woo woo why you have to be saying I wont kill Emily already lol maybe I want to kill your nation for shits and giggles =P

northbabylon
12-25-2014, 12:49
woo woo woo why you have to be saying I wont kill Emily already lol maybe I want to kill your nation for shits and giggles =P

We'd kill you first :)

MarineRecon
12-25-2014, 12:59
yeah most likely lol seems to go that way except for last round due to pure luck -_-

Appletanks
12-25-2014, 14:18
You guys need to figure something out, or people will keep leaving. This forum argument was more likely the reason ITI left. Whilston did what it seemed he could do to get medals, and you guys call him pathetic and amateurish for what? Breaking an unwritten rule? There are too many goddamn unwritten rules. Why not give him the medal? Is it that important not to? It's not like he'll get the others any time soon. You guys need to practice being more helpful and inclusive...

Appletanks
12-25-2014, 14:24
Sorry, that was a little harsh, I just woke up. still, it was hard to read through this thread and not see vets ganging up on a newbie. Also, pretty sure ITI was an eleet restart. The name and ability kind of gave it away. Also, Emily Thorne is a character on a tv show called revenge.

northbabylon
12-25-2014, 14:51
Even if it was an Eleet restart, we have to give the new accounts the benifit of the doubt. A lot of people come from the game EE and the state buildup is very similar. If you can net well in EE you can net very well in NW.

Superpasha69
12-25-2014, 14:59
You guys need to figure something out, or people will keep leaving. This forum argument was more likely the reason ITI left. Whilston did what it seemed he could do to get medals, and you guys call him pathetic and amateurish for what? Breaking an unwritten rule? There are too many goddamn unwritten rules. Why not give him the medal? Is it that important not to? It's not like he'll get the others any time soon. You guys need to practice being more helpful and inclusive...

Apple, your not being harsh and I agree with you actually...only reason we are having this chat is because Whilston been a part of this community for about a year now, adding loads of great suggestions and activity to the game, he is deffo a valued member of our community and because we value him highly, and we know he is not going to quit just because the game is played as it is...we can afford to give him harsh love.

What I did to reach my 20 kills, is justa small example of difference between hard work and easy work for medal gain, which was in a way showing him something, but also to show to whilston that it takes skill to be in top10 ever, and if no skill was required then anyone in space of 30mins can be top ever for kills etc...

non of what is being discussed here is part of unwriten rules, but medal gain should warrant some hard work...(and i am actually working on making this unwritten rules etehr go away or written, i will make my suggestion to MrP when I have a version i am happy with, and then it will become public, new medals is also part of it.)

Also thank you for agreeing that ITI seemed like a restart...i havent seen a single n00b join the game, quickly make his own nation, tun it properly, to proper upgrading on one type of unit, support one type of units...so "N" next to his name meant nothing to me.

Superpasha69
12-25-2014, 15:01
Even if it was an Eleet restart, we have to give the new accounts the benifit of the doubt. A lot of people come from the game EE and the state buildup is very similar. If you can net well in EE you can net very well in NW.

if people come from EE, then they deffo expect to be killed or attacked, at the same time EE players do not grab for land they expand...

MarineRecon
12-25-2014, 15:21
agreed with everything stated above...these medals are not just for a self esteem boost...they were mostly to get into the HoF essentially so it should be treated with respect and done in a matter that is justifiable

there should be a set way that things should be done to get these medals because they almost take no skill to even do now which defeats the purpose of the HoF in the first place...the HoF use to actually mean something like the person did outstanding things to help the game whether by helping people round after round or straight up being a badass player...this motivated other players to try harder and either net like a rockstar or war your way to the top

allowing everybody to just get a medal and end up in the HoF is a joke and ruins the integrity and respect of those players that deserved to be there from their hard work and dedication to the game

I remember when people actually use to have to get nominated and voted in once in a blue moon...with the amount of players this game has now it should be even harder to get into the HoF or else everybody will end up in it in due time

northbabylon
12-25-2014, 16:02
agreed with everything stated above...these medals are not just for a self esteem boost...they were mostly to get into the HoF essentially so it should be treated with respect and done in a matter that is justifiable

there should be a set way that things should be done to get these medals because they almost take no skill to even do now which defeats the purpose of the HoF in the first place...the HoF use to actually mean something like the person did outstanding things to help the game whether by helping people round after round or straight up being a badass player...this motivated other players to try harder and either net like a rockstar or war your way to the top

allowing everybody to just get a medal and end up in the HoF is a joke and ruins the integrity and respect of those players that deserved to be there from their hard work and dedication to the game

I remember when people actually use to have to get nominated and voted in once in a blue moon...with the amount of players this game has now it should be even harder to get into the HoF or else everybody will end up in it in due time

if that was the case, I would be in the HoF :P
It's not as easy as it seems.

MarineRecon
12-25-2014, 17:45
if you actually try to do the medals they really aren't that hard...you just need to either time it right during wars or have a couple guys feed you like some have done

I just don't think medals should be the way to get into the HoF...I liked it better when you actually had to be apart of the community and be a benefit...means more to the game and person getting in

Missionary
12-26-2014, 05:10
if that was the case, I would be in the HoF :P
It's not as easy as it seems.

I managed it hahaha

northbabylon
12-26-2014, 13:45
you only have 3 medals bro

Missionary
12-26-2014, 14:46
It's not what you know mate......lol

MarineRecon
12-27-2014, 15:27
AR Die Whilston(#378)
[SOUL] Balhae dynasty(#17)
[USOG] 18 Land / 14 Buildings 20:25:25-12/27

told you I would get you whilston ;)

Superpasha69
12-27-2014, 15:28
Weldone Whilston and USG for putting up a good fight!!! Its more fun killing real players, isnt it? :)

MarineRecon
12-27-2014, 15:32
yeah I like that you guys are learning to war and want to get involved but you just need to do it the right way to get better respect...maybe get involved with warring active good nations instead of restarts next time...the vets can put up good fights and make things more interesting...all in all like pasha said good job putting up a fight!!!

Whilston
12-27-2014, 16:10
my brother went sick this moring and wasn't able to come online that why you had the kill. USOG lives forever....