PDA

View Full Version : Recent competitive scene

Divine Intervention
01-27-2015, 20:10
Hey guys

Whats been happening over the past couple of sets / year? haven't played in a while :p any cliff notes to update me please?
Is NIP the new powerhouse? LoR is gone? Are Estonians still good? Where are the ex-USA/SLOB/GRIM ppl etc playing?
how do I get into that section of the website which lists all the past scores? Anything else I should know?
is anyone even still playing? seems like only 20 active players :(

Appletanks
01-27-2015, 22:38
Not a lot of activity, but enough that it is still fun. New this set is four person max to a nation. Haven't seen LoR since I started playing again, in Nov.

Mr President
01-28-2015, 10:36
We are all still here. Just different nations now. Perhaps in the near future some of the old names will make a return for a set or two. All of the past scores information is under the portal section in the game. Account --> Preferences --> Portal.

Appletanks
01-28-2015, 18:36
It won't work until the new round starts, so: http://game.nation-wars.com/portal/main.php

blaa
01-30-2015, 14:20
Hey guys

Whats been happening over the past couple of sets / year? haven't played in a while :p any cliff notes to update me please?
Is NIP the new powerhouse? LoR is gone? Are Estonians still good? Where are the ex-USA/SLOB/GRIM ppl etc playing?
how do I get into that section of the website which lists all the past scores? Anything else I should know?
is anyone even still playing? seems like only 20 active players :(

The estonians you're referring to skipped the january set. But nature doesn't like empty spaces, so new estonians found their way and got a 1bil networth... craZy how nature do that

please return with 30 players

MarineRecon
01-30-2015, 14:25
divine come back man...they need new competitors if they let me win a round =P

Visconte
01-30-2015, 17:41
new farms always welcomed.