PDA

View Full Version : Next Set

Soldier
02-19-2015, 00:31
I think it would be cool if one of these sets," we played with no Nations just State vs. State," kind of like King of the Mountain! No gang banging or teaming up on States. All spy and attack functions can be used with no complaining! I played a game very similar to this called Conquest and they had a Individual server(One country and no allies) and a Clan or Nation server as you call it, where your Clan could have 8 members and you got five free countries per player. You would win Fun Cash for top 3 places in each server, after which you could buy extra turns or extra countries in the Clan server!

Missionary
02-19-2015, 08:56
This like this would be good. But people here cant/won't do it.

Superpasha69
02-19-2015, 10:33
im up for it

MarineRecon
02-19-2015, 10:42
only downfall to this is I know certain people will just use their friends states to gang up on others so they take the top spot and than feed from there...its a continual cycle of finding a way to feed somebody to the top

Soldier
02-19-2015, 11:03
I know wishful thinking! ....I tell you what though, if you pulled that gangbanging stuff in the Individual server on Conquest you got banned! But, anyway it's a shame that a lot of the functions and options aren't used, I'm a war buff and like to strategize! I say we forget about Networth one of these sets and go to battle, we know the ones to beat so lets raise Nation membership to 8 and lets get on!! It's almost like a cookie cutter system or pattern as is.

MarineRecon
02-19-2015, 11:24
raising the number to 8 would just bring it back to how it was prior to the cap, the thought of the cap was to bring more nations to the game and force new alliances/enemies to fight against each other but that didn't work. the nations just split into 2 separate nations and ultimately just found tactics to let them benefit off it anyway.

you cant even war these nations for doing it with the hope of helping your state/nation have a chance to win because it just starts a pissing/crying argument about it not being fair and threatening to stop playing. we have already had people leave due to that so its a lose lose situation

Visconte
02-19-2015, 14:04
Im up for it. Suggested it some time ago already but people chose otherwise.

northbabylon
02-19-2015, 16:35
the *****ing and complaining is the best part of NW :D

MarineRecon
02-19-2015, 19:20
yeah if it leads to warring and fun stuff not quitting and nothing changing about it

Soldier
02-19-2015, 21:24
There's about 2 sets left before outdoor activities begin here due to weather. If anyone is interested in warring and battling instead of just grabbing and netting or just tired of being a land farm next set let me know! Just send me a private message! ;)