PDA

View Full Version : War Alert!

Soldier
06-14-2015, 11:21
WTF...I guess the Estonians are to good to be attacked huh? You want to declare war on one friggan country for a couple of Landgrabs ......**** OFF! That's why people quit games like these cause you think you run and control the show! Well have fun playing this game by yourselves then! I could see if I did some ****ed up spying or excessive attacks, but a couple of legal landgrabs...whatever man!

zaxZ
06-14-2015, 11:46
Ill see what I can do..

Soldier
06-14-2015, 13:01
ESTONIAN SPIRIT IS A NO GOOD PIECE OF SHIT!

Whilston
06-15-2015, 00:41
hi soldier.

Superpasha69
06-15-2015, 04:35
Another player leaving due to estonians play style...starting to think there was a reason why you used to have a separate game just for your selves...

Visconte
06-15-2015, 06:45
I think we should kill these pesky estonians.
http://memecrunch.com/meme/6OV5Z/ratatatata/image.gif?w=400&c=1

Superpasha69
06-15-2015, 08:21
I just think that we need to change the gameplay core,
People have attitude of saying it is a war game, if you dnt liek it dnt play...with last 10members left isnt it clear that they dont like it? The guys who creat a restart afte rbeing killed are old vets who only do it to keep numbers...so many left coz they netted peacefully and got killed out of no where.

We focus so much on waring side, yet everyone like netting side more... hopefully ill have more time soon to offer to the redevelopment project which is going on.

Soldier
06-15-2015, 08:57
I don't mind warring but Im by my self and was investing time this set playing honorably minding my own business and too get war declared for 2 legal non excessive land grabs is just frustrating!

Soldier
06-15-2015, 13:38
No I take everything back...I like the style ...I just need some help..Paybacks are a BIIIIITCH!! LOL

Lord Burch
06-15-2015, 23:00
My pirates and I have been waiting to do SOMETHING. I don't necessarily want to speak for them, but on my end at least I'm willing to help Soldier. Don't leave because of F'n Estonians. Kinda why I formed Pirate Bullets Club, to change the political aspect of the game. I'll talk to my group to see if they are down with it. I wanted to take down Eleet, but that no longer seems to be an option.

Hey Eleet, help us out why don't ya?

Soldier
06-16-2015, 00:08
My pirates and I have been waiting to do SOMETHING. I don't necessarily want to speak for them, but on my end at least I'm willing to help Soldier. Don't leave because of F'n Estonians. Kinda why I formed Pirate Bullets Club, to change the political aspect of the game. I'll talk to my group to see if they are down with it. I wanted to take down Eleet, but that no longer seems to be an option.

Hey Eleet, help us out why don't ya?

:thumbup: My Man !

Lord Burch
06-16-2015, 02:18
:thumbup: My Man !

Yo, what # are you?

zaxZ
06-16-2015, 11:39
They wont listen to me :(, kill them..

Soldier
06-16-2015, 13:34
They wont listen to me :(, kill them..

lol .... Classic!

zaxZ
06-16-2015, 13:40
what?

zaxZ
06-16-2015, 15:27
So... [Coke]..am I a target too? Thou 0 war attacks from me..?

Visconte
06-16-2015, 16:13
https://i1.wp.com/img.pandawhale.com/63401-Grumpy-cat-game-of-thrones-spo-8Tvy.jpeg

Soldier
06-16-2015, 18:18
https://i1.wp.com/img.pandawhale.com/63401-Grumpy-cat-game-of-thrones-spo-8Tvy.jpeg

:clap: The Estrogenians can kill a country when they get offline ...BRAVO!!!

zaxZ
06-16-2015, 23:30
So.. where are you from? So I can make fun of your country? Estrogenians..

Lord Burch
06-17-2015, 00:53
zaxZ, I figured that the rest of you guys were collateral damage as punishment.

Not that it matters now, as my alarm did not go off to where I could attack you or #9.

Normally a couple double taps in general is somewhat expected from Estonians, I get that. I'm not THAT thick skinned.

There's two or three problems.

A) I wanted to help a guy out who was out there, fighting all alone.
B) Nobody but Estonians wants the Estonians to win, except for maybe blaa.
C) You guys are the reason most players are leaving. Congrats on winning a game that has the population of a ghost town. No wonder why you win all the time
D) Your #9 has been double tapping me DAILY.

Here's the way I can see this war ending.

A) One side kills the other
B) You kick out #9 and leave him to the wolves.

Don't mistake this for being thin-skinned, just bringing up some points here.

The reason why I founded (Coke) was to change up the game a bit. Then EST resumed operations.

Again.

What's your excuse again?

:confused:

Lord Burch
06-17-2015, 00:54
Oh and sorry Soldier, my stupid alarm to play didn't go off, so now I feel bad for not being able to be on.

Lord Burch
06-17-2015, 00:55
:clap: The Estrogenians can kill a country when they get offline ...BRAVO!!!

lol, this should be accepted into the dictionary as a legitimate adjective.

Pfft, Estrogenians ROFL lol

Superpasha69
06-17-2015, 06:47
I do agree on the fact that a lot of players are leaving due to pointless kills which EST been carrying out during last 6 months.
And its a shame that EST still chooses to do so even when they see the outcome. Though it is a personal choice of players, as the game is designed for this, at the moment.

Visconte
06-17-2015, 07:07
Well as a quite neutral guy this set i can point out a few things here.

1)The kill was a bit too much indeed, but it only happened after people insulted "estrogenians" for attacking the state that was killed. The original idea was to just send a message as far as i know.
2)The reason for the first attacks was that this guy did multiple double attacks on stocking player who had lots of more land than others around him and did not stop after being asked to stop.
3)Its not against the rules to grab(legitimate grab or whatever) whoever you want how many times you want, but just like doing a double tap on someone at the top you can be punished if the other guy wants to punish you for it. You ruined his game he ruins your game. Thats how it has worked here for as long as i know.

So all in all i dont think this guy should have been killed completely but also i dont think it was a pointless kill. It was excatly how this game works. A state tries to grab here and there and gets burned sometimes. If you try to be flamboyant you better have the skill to keep yourself alive.(doesnt apply to new guys obviously, but the killed state wasnt new afaik)

Soldier
06-17-2015, 11:19
Well as a quite neutral guy this set i can point out a few things here.

1)The kill was a bit too much indeed, but it only happened after people insulted "estrogenians" for attacking the state that was killed. The original idea was to just send a message as far as i know.
2)The reason for the first attacks was that this guy did multiple double attacks on stocking player who had lots of more land than others around him and did not stop after being asked to stop.
3)Its not against the rules to grab(legitimate grab or whatever) whoever you want how many times you want, but just like doing a double tap on someone at the top you can be punished if the other guy wants to punish you for it. You ruined his game he ruins your game. Thats how it has worked here for as long as i know.

So all in all i dont think this guy should have been killed completely but also i dont think it was a pointless kill. It was excatly how this game works. A state tries to grab here and there and gets burned sometimes. If you try to be flamboyant you better have the skill to keep yourself alive.(doesnt apply to new guys obviously, but the killed state wasnt new afaik)

Blah,Blah,Blah, at the end of the day your a bunch of self centered BULLIES, and I will find a way and see to it that everyone of your sets are ruined from now on ! You just woke a sleeping GIANT, it didn't have't be this way!

Soldier
06-17-2015, 11:20
So.. where are you from? So I can make fun of your country? Estrogenians..

You should take it as a compliment, Women out number MEN there, I would love that stat and ratio!

Oh and sorry Soldier, my stupid alarm to play didn't go off, so now I feel bad for not being able to be on.

No worries, I appreciate you wanting to help an underdog," that's what brings camaraderie and ignites new relations to the game! :)

zaxZ
06-17-2015, 11:32
Now it went personal.

zaxZ, I figured that the rest of you guys were collateral damage as punishment.

Not that it matters now, as my alarm did not go off to where I could attack you or #9.

I had nothing to do with that kill, I even told the two others that its pointless and totally unnecessary. And me or #9? Look at #9 player name. And non of you (except pasha) could break me so..

Normally a couple double taps in general is somewhat expected from Estonians, I get that. I'm not THAT thick skinned.

You do understand that taps are actually positive? Unless you are in top1-3. Which I honestly doubt that you have been.

A) I wanted to help a guy out who was out there, fighting all alone.

Great, I have done the same many times.

B) Nobody but Estonians wants the Estonians to win, except for maybe blaa.

Give me competition then.

C) You guys are the reason most players are leaving. Congrats on winning a game that has the population of a ghost town. No wonder why you win all the time

I have invited/reinvited lots of players to the game. Helped to train new ones etc. I personally think that people leave cus theres no competition for netting players, like myself or no one to war with.

D) Your #9 has been double tapping me DAILY.

1) I never double tap DAILY. It maybe out of your league but grabs expire after every 36hrs.
2) Youre welcome.
Getting double tapped by a state with far more land than you is so much better than getting two seperate grabs from states lower or the same amount of land. Again, that maybe out of your league.

A) One side kills the other

Like I said- i didnt approve what the other two EST states did. But im just in EST cus they got me casher tech. So i dont care if you kill those two.

B) You kick out #9 and leave him to the wolves.

And then what? I highly doubt that you even then would break me. I will not leave EST. And I will not make any war attacks, unless I will recieve those.
Really, watch your text. Lame insults show usually weakness.
Or lets make a netting battle next set? No feeding, no warring. Just pure netting. Then lets see why I win.

I do agree on the fact that a lot of players are leaving due to pointless kills which EST been carrying out during last 6 months.
And its a shame that EST still chooses to do so even when they see the outcome. Though it is a personal choice of players, as the game is designed for this, at the moment.

Seems like things have gotten out of control. I try to fix this. I was away for like a year so I didnt know.

Missionary
06-17-2015, 18:14
Blah,Blah,Blah, at the end of the day your a bunch of self centered BULLIES, and I will find a way and see to it that everyone of your sets are ruined from now on ! You just woke a sleeping GIANT, it didn't have't be this way!

Good luck, we killed the estosfor sets and yet they are here and we are not. Pretty relentless bunch of fellas.

Visconte
06-17-2015, 18:51
Good luck, we killed the estosfor sets and yet they are here and we are not. Pretty relentless bunch of fellas.

Well we had 6 players, now 2 are still playing for EST. You could say you have made decent progress in it.

Lord Burch
06-17-2015, 23:20
Now it went personal.

I had nothing to do with that kill, I even told the two others that its pointless and totally unnecessary. And me or #9? Look at #9 player name. And non of you (except pasha) could break me so..

You do understand that taps are actually positive? Unless you are in top1-3. Which I honestly doubt that you have been.

I have invited/reinvited lots of players to the game. Helped to train new ones etc. I personally think that people leave cus theres no competition for netting players, like myself or no one to war with.

1) I never double tap DAILY. It maybe out of your league but grabs expire after every 36hrs.
2) Youre welcome.
Getting double tapped by a state with far more land than you is so much better than getting two seperate grabs from states lower or the same amount of land. Again, that maybe out of your league.

Like I said- i didnt approve what the other two EST states did. But im just in EST cus they got me casher tech. So i dont care if you kill those two.

And then what? I highly doubt that you even then would break me. I will not leave EST. And I will not make any war attacks, unless I will recieve those.
Or lets make a netting battle next set? No feeding, no warring. Just pure netting. Then lets see why I win.

Seems like things have gotten out of control. I try to fix this. I was away for like a year so I didnt know.

Ok, to play Devil's Advocate you have me on a few points. I did not come off strong, as I ended up f'ing up. So yeah, the inability to break you is my fault.

Everyone can be broken though, with the right teamwork.

As for why you should kick #9 (Or if you are #9, leaving EST) it is for retaliation. Honestly, if Pirate Bullets Club worked in unison (Again, I'll acknowledge my faults concerning that) we could take out #9. Honestly, my main beef is with #9. Plus, imo 36 hours is not enough time to be able to erase double tapping. Not like it matters though. I've gotten **** for grabs, and honestly I've had an awful set of luck. Hopefully this one guy I plan on grabbing gets rid of GDN soon.

But, in all seriousness EST, what has Soldier done to piss you guys off again? You guys went a bit too far in killing him.

The poor guy is dead for no reason.

Oh and as an answer to a netting round? **** NO! This is nation WARS, NOT Civilization V (Albeit that game was fantastic)

Lord Burch
06-17-2015, 23:23
Now it went personal.

2) Youre welcome.

Ok, to play Devil's Advocate you have me on a few points. I did not come off strong, as I ended up f'ing up. So yeah, the inability to break you is my fault.

Everyone can be broken though, with the right teamwork.

As for why you should kick #9 (Or if you are #9, leaving EST) it is for retaliation. Honestly, if Pirate Bullets Club worked in unison (Again, I'll acknowledge my faults concerning that) we could take out #9. Honestly, my main beef is with #9. Plus, imo 36 hours is not enough time to be able to erase double tapping. Not like it matters though. I've gotten **** for grabs, and honestly I've had an awful set of luck. Hopefully this one guy I plan on grabbing gets rid of GDN soon.

But, in all seriousness EST, what has Soldier done to piss you guys off again? You guys went a bit too far in killing him.

The poor guy is dead for no reason.

Oh and as an answer to a netting round? **** NO! This is nation WARS, NOT Civilization V (Albeit that game was fantastic)

zaxZ
06-18-2015, 09:50
You should delete your state for retaliation. For writing such nonsense.

And now its nation WARS? lol.

PS. let me know if you reconsider to net-battle me.

Lord Burch
06-19-2015, 04:16

Nonsense? Pfft! You're so funny, you should write for Jimmy Kimmel, because then he would be funny lol

I don't recall it being "Nation Netting". Mr. President, did you change the name while I was away for a few sets?

P.S. Sure, but I doubt that'll ever happen.

Lord Burch
06-19-2015, 04:22

Nonsense? Pfft! You're so funny, you should write for Jimmy Kimmel, because then he would be funny lol

I don't recall it being "Nation Netting". Mr. President, did you change the name while I was away for a few sets?

P.S. Sure, but I doubt that'll ever happen.

P.S.S. Yay...I'm dead.

Superpasha69
06-19-2015, 09:05
To stop the confusion, #9 is Zaxz....

Problem with having no competition for netting is you need to have 3 support players, who will play for you...if its one guys vs a guy for whom whole nation plays, then its one sided.

This set Blaa played nicely at the top, and when I started thinking about attacking him for all the double taps, i ended well behind :(

Wars, we can all have a war for a set, agree on it and have fun...but that is never a case...they drag out for months....and in the end as we saw with wars vs P and Eleet...players just get bored, hence players like Zaxz had a year break (im sure u have other reasons too :P )

zaxZ
06-19-2015, 10:11
Ya, mate. I had to make a comeback since a noob broke my record.. but he had 800-900 turns more than i did so.. i hope the game gets the numbers and action up. So I need to join NiP and reclaim the top1 spot lol.

And nonsense was that.. you, Lord Burch, whine because some estonians killed some state.. thats unfair.. but then "this is nation WARS!". gg

Lord Burch
06-20-2015, 02:25
Ya, mate. I had to make a comeback since a noob broke my record.. but he had 800-900 turns more than i did so.. i hope the game gets the numbers and action up. So I need to join NiP and reclaim the top1 spot lol.

And nonsense was that.. you, Lord Burch, whine because some estonians killed some state.. thats unfair.. but then "this is nation WARS!". gg

Wasn't really whining. I was showing support to Soldier because I don't want him to quit. Not too hard to understand, is it?

Or are you just stupid? gg lol

Max Logan
11-02-2015, 15:11
Wasn't really whining. I was showing support to Soldier because I don't want him to quit. Not too hard to understand, is it?

Or are you just stupid? gg lol

I'm willing to bet, he's far more intelligent than you are! ;)