PDA

View Full Version : Peace

Whilston
12-18-2015, 06:17
USOG bring peace to WLF nation.

Whilston
12-18-2015, 06:19
Not just Wlf only, including wlf2 and wlf3.

-Chris-
12-18-2015, 07:38
Peace? I hate the word.

Whilston
12-18-2015, 08:17
okay, we dont want to war you again this set.

-Chris-
12-18-2015, 09:35
Admit to the world that your nation plotted with Esco to strike WLF, and we will consider your offer.

Whilston
12-18-2015, 10:16
Admitt what? skibo wait are kidding me, so you mean you what to readde me. -chris- why are you like this. Esco and Usog, never.

Visconte
12-18-2015, 10:46
Admit to the world that your nation plotted with Esco to strike WLF, and we will consider your offer.

And WLF has been the victim all this round all the time yeah?:D:D
Doesnt even matter what your own guys say.

If you had played a few more rounds you would understand we would not need anyones help if we wanted someone dead or attacked. Especially not usog.
And we would not be bankers if we wanted to war with someone. Industrialists have huge advantage over bankers in war(not proven this round by WLF tho). So please spread your conspiracy theories somewhere more private. Makes you look less stupid.

-Chris-
12-18-2015, 11:38

If you had played a few more rounds you would understand we would not need anyones help if we wanted someone dead or attacked. Especially not usog.
And we would not be bankers if we wanted to war with someone. Industrialists have huge advantage over bankers in war(not proven this round by WLF tho). So please spread your conspiracy theories somewhere more private. Makes you look less stupid.

Don't be bitter that we exposed your plot to gang attack WLF. I think we've proved our merit in wiping out you and you comrades.

DBozMen
12-18-2015, 12:02

Well we are old and rusty for this game, but hey we are not using autorefreshers to stay alive.......

Visconte
12-18-2015, 12:16
Don't be bitter that we exposed your plot to gang attack WLF. I think we've proved our merit in wiping out you and you comrades.

You are either trolling or you really are that stupid.
And I see more ESCO than WLF in top 10. And you got twice the firepower available. Hasnt really worked great for you guys til now.

Well we are old and rusty for this game, but hey we are not using autorefreshers to stay alive.......

Well...You dont really need them when you got each others log-ins for when some state gets attacked, right?

DBozMen
12-18-2015, 12:24

Well...You dont really need them when you got each others log-ins for when some state gets attacked, right?

It seems i hit the right snare, so my suspicions were right. So be glad you guys just got a slap on the wrists :-)

And if your suggesting we log on eachothers accounts. Make a ticket and let mr p check it. Because hell no we don't, we are old school and never needed such methodes!

-Chris-
12-18-2015, 12:26
And I see more ESCO than WLF in top 10. And you got twice the firepower available. Hasnt really worked great for you guys til now.

I'm trolling, but you're probably stupid.

We don't have each others log-ins, we have each others phone numbers. You guys, on the other hand, are cheaters. But I don't care, all is fair in love and war.

-Z-
12-18-2015, 12:37
Visconte Has been good for laughs this set...

Z

Visconte
12-18-2015, 13:21
We are cheaters?
I did not want to bring this up because i already talked to Mr P and we?ve discussed it and he offered us a solution, but since you just cant shut up and still moan and insult us.

Comment on this then:
http://www.upload.ee/image/5412246/Screenshot_2015-12-11_22.43.15.png

3 more states were on the cheat list, dno who they were but since there hasnt been a single state on the list for past 6 months and now we got 9-10 new guys...use your imagination.

You guys are a joke.

-Chris-
12-18-2015, 13:26
Keep whining, kiddo.

Visconte
12-18-2015, 13:30
Keep whining, kiddo.

Nice answer. You brought it up.

Mr President
12-18-2015, 14:55
This is the first major war in some time and now tempers are starting to flare a little. Let's all relax, take a deep breath and not accuse anyone of anything they don't 100% know for sure. It's just a game. :)

northbabylon
12-18-2015, 18:09
You should know why that came up before you make judgements vis. But let's keep this fun. And trash talking fun. Like Visconti smells like poop.

DBozMen
12-18-2015, 18:23
We are cheaters?
I did not want to bring this up because i already talked to Mr P and we?ve discussed it and he offered us a solution, but since you just cant shut up and still moan and insult us.

Comment on this then:
http://www.upload.ee/image/5412246/Screenshot_2015-12-11_22.43.15.png

3 more states were on the cheat list, dno who they were but since there hasnt been a single state on the list for past 6 months and now we got 9-10 new guys...use your imagination.

You guys are a joke.

You should know why that came up before you make judgements vis. But let's keep this fun. And trash talking fun. Like Visconti smells like poop.

lol indeed, instead of owning up to their mistake. You could wonder why it was removed :scared:

DBozMen
12-18-2015, 18:24
This is the first major war in some time and now tempers are starting to flare a little. Let's all relax, take a deep breath and not accuse anyone of anything they don't 100% know for sure. It's just a game. :)

You should know, that if we come back we comeback as we used to... War and fun!

Visconte
12-18-2015, 19:18
lol indeed, instead of owning up to their mistake. You could wonder why it was removed :scared:

Because Mr P made an exception for the brothers/sisters or whatever? I dont know and seems like you dont want to tell us aswell so we just have to assume it was cheating.
You dont just end up on that list when you have not logged in from the same computer and thats a fact.

And also this guy #250 made 150 strikes on us and then we could not hit him back for 2-3 days because he was offlist and marked as a cheat. Meanwhile his turns still stacked and he came back and immediately hit another 150 attacks, killing a state and now he has made most kills and attacks. Was that fair from our pov that we could not attack him at that time?

And Andy, yeah visconti was my new account when i could not log in when i came back here year ago. Got the old password back and here i am with old account. No secrets. Unlike your friends here.

-Z-
12-18-2015, 20:56
#250 Is actually on literally all the time. He is constantly in war chat. I can send a message at any time of day or night and he responds. He sleeps sparingly it seems.

Z

Mahdi
12-18-2015, 21:05
Have any of you met Divine Intervention?

-Z-
12-18-2015, 21:52
#10 must really like playing his dead state!

He has been online for hors now after his state was killed!

Z

-Chris-
12-18-2015, 23:47
Wow can't believe you figured me out, Vis!

It's all true. Z, hoebawt, Derek and boz are all my multis. I've been pretending they were real people for years.

Mahdi
12-18-2015, 23:49
wait so that means I hooked up with your cousin? wait no I'm apparently not a multi :sadface:

-Chris-
12-18-2015, 23:53
wait so that means I hooked up with your cousin? wait no I'm apparently not a multi :sadface:

You are me as well. Why am I talking to myself?

Mahdi
12-18-2015, 23:57
I believe that is considered Paraphrenia with a side or Disassociative Identity Disorder with varying intellect, speech patterns, and habitual tendencies. We really should get that check out before it progesses further.

Mahdi
12-19-2015, 00:01
In fact we are probably the only sociopaths in the history of sociopathic medicine practicing sociopatholgy.

-Z-
12-19-2015, 16:24
All these years? Ive been a Multi??? 15 years... And now I find out... :-(

How do I even move on with life now...

Z

Mahdi
12-19-2015, 16:25
All these years? Ive been a Multi??? 15 years... And now I find out... :-(

How do I even move on with life now...

Z

Violently masturbate until the cleaning lady shows up?

-Z-
12-19-2015, 16:37
Good plan... *Pulls out tattered picture of Chris' mom* ... *stares longingly* ... Here we go again old friend...

Z

-Chris-
12-19-2015, 22:25
Man, I'm a really screwed up guy judging by my posts.

Missionary
12-20-2015, 07:13
Isn't that your mum though Z?

-Z-
12-20-2015, 07:26
Chris and I are brothers!?!? :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Amazing!

Mahdi
12-20-2015, 10:36
Chris and I are brothers!?!? :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Amazing!

no we're all the same person!

northbabylon
12-20-2015, 13:15
In fact, Chris, is his mother too.

DBozMen
12-20-2015, 15:53
This is getting a bit weird, talking to me and myself.