PDA

View Full Version : LoR vs WLF & Bratva

Divine Intervention
09-06-2018, 10:30
Rumours swirled that turtles were being molested. Appropriate action had to be taken :(

Cemetary
09-06-2018, 10:59
Double our numbers & getting in the FS. Should be a fun one...

Divine Intervention
09-06-2018, 11:06
Double our numbers & getting in the FS. Should be a fun one...

LoR has been prepping for war all set vs a bunch of farmers & semi active netters.

Cemetary
09-06-2018, 11:10
LoR has been prepping for war all set vs a bunch of farmers & semi active netters.

Since bratva and wlf carry almost half the players in the game, they should only have infantry upgraded and no turns to use in the FS is what you're saying? Since you guys are all farmers and semi-active netters...

Divine Intervention
09-06-2018, 11:12
Since bratva and wlf carry almost half the players in the game, they should only have infantry upgraded and no turns to use in the FS is what you're saying? Since you guys are all farmers and semi-active netters...

I've played enough sets leading tags to now know never to play on 0 turns and infantry only when LoR is around since Ali cant help but war me for shits and giggles :-)

in fact thats sadly how LoR took down DaK twice before it was disbanded for last time :-( but lesson learned after that.

but yes, unlike LoR we are not fully stocked on turns.

infact id imagine that a turn count between war-ready states is pretty close and not x2 against LoR.

kenshin44
09-06-2018, 12:13
I've played enough sets leading tags to now know never to play on 0 turns and infantry only when LoR is around since Ali cant help but war me for shits and giggles :-)

in fact thats sadly how LoR took down DaK twice before it was disbanded for last time :-( but lesson learned after that.

but yes, unlike LoR we are not fully stocked on turns.

infact id imagine that a turn count between war-ready states is pretty close and not x2 against LoR.

Can we stop *****ing and complaining. I don't see WLF making any excuses for why they are warring. Stop trying to say you were netting, when that wasn't the plan.

kenshin44
09-06-2018, 12:17
Also, I like how the tittle is LoR vs WLF & BRATVA, we have quite the branding on our name. I thought it is supposed to be the nations that declare war first.

Divine Intervention
09-06-2018, 12:20
Can we stop *****ing and complaining. I don't see WLF making any excuses for why they are warring. Stop trying to say you were netting, when that wasn't the plan.

there's no complaining. were warrirng so that we dont get warred first.

dunno about WLF but i would have preferred to net and i mentioned to you as such in my ingame message that if we get a few people we will try support top1.

although obviously i would support WLF if they got FSed since naturally we'd be next.

Also, I like how the tittle is LoR vs WLF & BRATVA, we have quite the branding on our name. I thought it is supposed to be the nations that declare war first.

i actually did that on purpose because we thought it might get a rise out of you :-)

kenshin44
09-06-2018, 12:27
there's no complaining. were warrirng so that we dont get warred first.

dunno about WLF but i would have preferred to net and i mentioned to you as such in my ingame message that if we get a few people we will try support top1.

although obviously i would support WLF if they got FSed since naturally we'd be next.

i actually did that on purpose because we thought it might get a rise out of you :-)

Hahah good times, and nah its all good, i was hoping for a more even war but this will have to do. Plus in the past we outnumbered our enemies quite a few times so, all's fair in war.

Divine Intervention
09-06-2018, 12:31
Hahah good times, and nah its all good, i was hoping for a more even war but this will have to do. Plus in the past we outnumbered our enemies quite a few times so, all's fair in war.

i will say one thing - i started playing too actively with the grabbing and netting and my wife was not happy at all! this way i can stock turns / die and have less harsh words from her! thankfully the baby is 4 days late now so i have some time!

Max Logan
09-06-2018, 13:25
An influx of active players in last months.

LOR and WLF declare war. Some classics never die! I recon a loss of membership count in 1-2 sets. To lets say 12-13.

Divine Intervention
09-06-2018, 13:38
An influx of active players in last months.

LOR and WLF declare war. Some classics never die! I recon a loss of membership count in 1-2 sets. To lets say 12-13.

very likely.

tbh second set im saying now that we should just have gentlemans wars.

arrange a set time e.g. Day 15 GTxx for simultaneous declaration.

people who want to war go to those 2 tags. rest net.

its not like we live in a world of bad diplomacy and incidents that result in wars as a result.

heck it would be great if it was e.g. a inter-mix of WLF/LoR/others players fighting each other in separate tags with a rump WLF / LoR/others remaining as netting tags.

kanman
09-06-2018, 14:54
Good kill guys

Raul
09-06-2018, 15:58
Anton betrayed me :(

Divine Intervention
09-06-2018, 16:07
Anton betrayed me :(

i said i told my guys to stop and then we only attacked 40minutes later!

northbabylon
09-06-2018, 16:10
yawn

Raul
09-06-2018, 16:17
i said i told my guys to stop and then we only attacked 40minutes later!

I told ya, i just spoke with Dboz, he agreed too, keep your guys off, and you read it. I have proof of it!! Damn I even got screenshots. :P

"Raul just got back from a 6 year retirment, he will die quickly..."

:)

Divine Intervention
09-06-2018, 16:49
I told ya, i just spoke with Dboz, he agreed too, keep your guys off, and you read it. I have proof of it!! Damn I even got screenshots. :P

Dboz cant make promises for my guys!

northbabylon
09-06-2018, 17:39

boz is in a different nation- different rules

Raul
09-06-2018, 21:34
boz is in a different nation- different rules

I told him I was going for beer, so he seized oportunity :)

Whatever. anyway.

You have killed Fanoe(#289)

Our Air Forces have destroyed a total of 15 land, of which we were able to capture 2 land.
During this attack, you lost nothing.
While defending, your enemy lost nothing.

My vengeance was fast. :)

Derek
09-06-2018, 22:48
I told him I was going for beer, so he seized oportunity :)

Whatever. anyway.

You have killed Fanoe(#289)

Our Air Forces have destroyed a total of 15 land, of which we were able to capture 2 land.
During this attack, you lost nothing.
While defending, your enemy lost nothing.

My vengeance was fast. :)

Damn, killing a man on a beer run? That's sacrilegious. I was told you were drinking beer, not getting more beer. We here at WLF promote all of the beer drinking.

Raul
09-06-2018, 23:08
Damn, killing a man on a beer run? That's sacrilegious. I was told you were drinking beer, not getting more beer. We here at WLF promote all of the beer drinking.

Hahaha well Dboz did fullfill his word! And yep, Beer before War!!! haha :D

-Z-
09-06-2018, 23:17

That was actually fairly close to being accurate Cem. We decide to at least try to act first.

Z

Cemetary
09-06-2018, 23:19
i will say one thing - i started playing too actively with the grabbing and netting and my wife was not happy at all! this way i can stock turns / die and have less harsh words from her! thankfully the baby is 4 days late now so i have some time!

Oh shit, I just had a kid like 2 weeks ago. Of course, it's my third....

I wish this game had 1000 players again so we could sulk and hide in the shadows as restarts lol

-Z-
09-06-2018, 23:22
Ive got 3 kids here Cem. one 3 month old, other 5. Shit are we ever middle aged now.

Z

Cemetary
09-06-2018, 23:39
Ive got 3 kids here Cem. one 3 month old, other 5. Shit are we ever middle aged now.

Z

Yep. To think I started this game over 15 years ago when I was first about to go into high school. Shits weird. No one these days understands the intricacies of using dial-up for attacks.

Max Logan
09-06-2018, 23:52
You could at least come up with some funny reasons to war, if there is no serious one. You know, spice it up!

Divine Intervention
09-07-2018, 00:24
Oh shit, I just had a kid like 2 weeks ago. Of course, it's my third....

I wish this game had 1000 players again so we could sulk and hide in the shadows as restarts lol

Wow congrats man that's real good if you're serious.

I have lots of catching up to do!

Ps awesome Cs/fs lor.

Obviously think we should have attached you at a different time but couldn't risk you Fs ing first. Would probably have wiped out whole two tags then!

Cemetary
09-07-2018, 01:10
Wow congrats man that's real good if you're serious.

I have lots of catching up to do!

Ps awesome Cs/fs lor.

Obviously think we should have attached you at a different time but couldn't risk you Fs ing first. Would probably have wiped out whole two tags then!

If I am serious? About the kids? lol yea. Had my 3rd one August 14th, 2 days after i turned the big 3-0.

doing any strike on normal american hours is a pain especially when everyone knows each other and text n shit. smart phones really ****ed this game lol

kanman
09-07-2018, 02:28
Looks like Nation scores counts me as being killer twice?

Divine Intervention
09-07-2018, 03:20
If I am serious? About the kids? lol yea. Had my 3rd one August 14th, 2 days after i turned the big 3-0.

doing any strike on normal american hours is a pain especially when everyone knows each other and text n shit. smart phones really ****ed this game lol

nice man. hope you manage to handle a few more ;-)

my goal is to have 5 :-)

one of the things thats screwed everything is how everyone waits to have only 1 kid when theyre 45-50.

Looks like Nation scores counts me as being killer twice?

you're that important :D on a serious note double kills have always been the case i think but i dont think they credited as 2 kills on scoresheets before?

Missionary
09-07-2018, 05:22
Seems like a reasonably even war. Numbers are slightly skewed but active members seem rather balanced.

Miss the wars, been along time since I participated in one lol. Nice work LoR, rooting for you guys ����

Divine Intervention
09-07-2018, 06:44
Seems like a reasonably even war. Numbers are slightly skewed but active members seem rather balanced.

Miss the wars, been along time since I participated in one lol. Nice work LoR, rooting for you guys ����

LoR has won. they were too prepped and too active. stonewalled a potential 4 kills 7 times (runbch x2, kenneth x2, raul x2, Gildor x1) wasting lots of our turns and took out all our states with turns.

Will just be a slow case of killing us off now and then the question will be whether they turn on NiP for rest of set :-)

well done LoR.

kenshin44
09-07-2018, 09:30
Peace terms: LoR v BRATVA, WLF
Hostilities shall end immediately and include, war attacks, illegal standard attacks, harmful espionage attacks. No states of either nation shall suicide the players of the opposing nation. If suiciding occurs, it is the responsibility of the nation’s whose state the player originated from to execute that player, or assist in that manner.

Extended peace: UB, and NIP shall both be extended peace options to which they have the sole ability to accept and deny, with no strings attached. If they deny an extended peace option, then no nation in this agreement (LoR, BRATVA, WLF) may assist them, directly or indirectly (tag jumpers).

No harboring of suicide states should be committed by the nations of this peace agreement. If harboring is discovered, a time of 24 hours will be given to the Nation to give up the state, after which time, the nation hunting the suicide has the right to kill the suicide without recourse. If further breach of peace is committed peace agreement would be null and void.

Term of length for peace agreement:
Remainder of the whole set of September 2018 – Applies to LoR, BRATVA, WLF
Remainder of the whole set of September 2018 – Extended peace option offered to UB, and NIP.

Victor of war:
N/A – truce and stalemate agreed upon as decision of war.

kenshin44
09-07-2018, 09:30
Hostilities shall end immediately and include, war attacks, illegal standard attacks, harmful espionage attacks. No states of either nation shall suicide the players of the opposing nation. If suiciding occurs, it is the responsibility of the nation’s whose state the player originated from to execute that player, or assist in that manner.

Extended peace: UB, and NIP shall both be extended peace options to which they have the sole ability to accept and deny, with no strings attached. If they deny an extended peace option, then no nation in this agreement (LoR, BRATVA, WLF) may assist them, directly or indirectly (tag jumpers).

No harboring of suicide states should be committed by the nations of this peace agreement. If harboring is discovered, a time of 24 hours will be given to the Nation to give up the state, after which time, the nation hunting the suicide has the right to kill the suicide without recourse. If further breach of peace is committed peace agreement would be null and void.

Remainder of the whole set of September 2018 – Extended peace option offered to UB, and NIP.

Victor of war:

Signed Kenshin

Divine Intervention
09-07-2018, 09:32

Victor of war:

Signed as Leader of Bratva

Divine

-Z-
09-07-2018, 09:33
Signed on Behalf of WLF

-Z-

kanman
09-07-2018, 09:52
Great war everyone. There’s nothing quite as fun as the first day or two of a big war. Our activity was off the charts, our entire nation was on for both the wlf/bratva strike and our strike. I think you guys fought great considering that, even for both kills, me and Raul were on minutes before and after. Good luck rest of round.

northbabylon
09-07-2018, 09:56
yay peace!-signed nball

kenshin44
09-07-2018, 10:12
yay peace!-signed nball

Peace with NIP established :)

Gildor
09-07-2018, 12:48
Hostilities shall end immediately and include, war attacks, illegal standard attacks, harmful espionage attacks. No states of either nation shall suicide the players of the opposing nation. If suiciding occurs, it is the responsibility of the nation?s whose state the player originated from to execute that player, or assist in that manner.

Remainder of the whole set of September 2018 ? Applies to LoR, BRATVA, WLF
Remainder of the whole set of September 2018 ? Extended peace option offered to UB, and NIP.

Victor of war:
N/A ? truce and stalemate agreed upon as decision of war.

Signed- Gildor, for UB

Mr President
09-07-2018, 13:44
Signed- Gildor, for UB

You are no longer the leader of UB so your signature is invalid. I have since changed the password and your people now report to me. I will forever hang on to the nation and you will never be able to retake it. UB now belongs to Mr. President as well as the people of UB. HA!

Divine Intervention
09-07-2018, 14:03
You are no longer the leader of UB so your signature is invalid. I have since changed the password and your people now report to me. I will forever hang on to the nation and you will never be able to retake it. UB now belongs to Mr. President as well as the people of UB. HA!

Mr P cant help himself and always one way or another ends up leading a nation :-)

Raul
09-07-2018, 14:36

Z

Well Ive got a Dog and a Guinea Pig now. The dog is named Bardock, and the Guinea is named Goku. :)

Raul
09-07-2018, 14:40

Damn!! a revolution!! This will make a good war. whos in?? :D

Divine Intervention
09-07-2018, 14:56
Damn!! a revolution!! This will make a good war. whos in?? :D

I think you should make [USA] and be Mr President

only fitting since mexicans are taking over USA in real life too :p

northbabylon
09-07-2018, 18:19

Missionary
09-07-2018, 19:10
Wtf, over already?

Might as well congratulate viali on his win now.

Mr President
09-07-2018, 22:17

hahahahaha that was pretty funny ��

Cemetary
09-09-2018, 01:11

hahahahahaha

Cemetary
09-09-2018, 01:12
Wtf, over already?

Might as well congratulate viali on his win now.

I was against peace. so now im killing bots to make myself happy. may just have to suicide the top 5 to get back into it.

Max Logan
09-09-2018, 12:33
This is like the worst war effort I have seen! You guys aren't even trying!

Divine Intervention
09-09-2018, 17:54
This is like the worst war effort I have seen! You guys aren't even trying!

No one is here to entertain you Max :P

Max Logan
09-10-2018, 03:11
No one is here to entertain you Max :P

Wha?? I though this game was all about war and having fun killing/suiciding people? What a let down!