PDA

View Full Version : USA vs NiP

-Z-
10-25-2018, 01:30
Looks like the Hondurans have arrived earlier than excepted In USA! About time some hard working people arrived to contribute to the economy and the defence of this once great nation!

They brought with them some determination and now USA is more than a bunch of fat white dudes *****ing on their keyboards.

Looks like the Immigrants have made a strike at the heart of USA enemies! All hail the true patriot Immigrants!

The ninjas in Pajamas were caught sleeping. Maybe they should take off their pajamas once in awhile and put on some pants, like the hard working convoy that just arrived in USA.

Z:P

Visconte
10-25-2018, 02:32
I thought you said you were Colombians? Only god knows who gets into USA nowadays:scared:

Missionary
10-25-2018, 02:34
Bit of a ***** move lol

-Z-
10-25-2018, 14:35
What like attacking your allies out of the blue?

Yes, I would agree. But apparently that's what we do here now.

Z

Missionary
10-25-2018, 14:36
We were not allies ��

northbabylon
10-25-2018, 17:52
at least we hit when you guys were awake :D

Mr President
10-26-2018, 08:06
It's all good. It was a fun set. Enjoy the USA nation while you can. Due to negligence on my part, that nation was able to be made. I forgot to set the default back after the reunion set, but rest assured, it is set now... So illegal immigrants, enjoy your stay for a another couple of days and then get walking! lol

Great set guys. It's been fun warring and bantering back and forth in the forums.

-Z-
10-26-2018, 08:28
Terrorist attacks on the Great nation of USA!

Looks like the Terrorists in NiP have resorted bombing airbases and other such desperate actions.

These scare tactics will never defeat the great and mighty USA. After all, we were the ones that perfected this type of stuff!

This glorious nation, built on immigration shall Prevail!

Z

Mr President
10-26-2018, 11:05
It that what all of the explosions and smoke was? I was wondering what was going on over there. Now I know it was the majority of your military being destroyed. How will you ever get those immigrants to rebuild 80Mil jets when they can't read blue prints? lol

Divine Intervention
10-26-2018, 11:10
It that what all of the explosions and smoke was? I was wondering what was going on over there. Now I know it was the majority of your military being destroyed. How will you ever get those immigrants to rebuild 80Mil jets when they can't read blue prints? lol

if you had spent less turns blowing things up you guys could have gotten 1-2 kills easy :P

Divine Intervention
10-26-2018, 11:11
It's all good. It was a fun set. Enjoy the USA nation while you can. Due to negligence on my part, that nation was able to be made. I forgot to set the default back after the reunion set, but rest assured, it is set now... So illegal immigrants, enjoy your stay for a another couple of days and then get walking! lol

Great set guys. It's been fun warring and bantering back and forth in the forums.

what do you mean by this btw? i thought nation gets remade by whoever is leader...so Vicontes default state next set would be in nation USA as leader just like i would be defaulted as leader of Bratva?

otherwise agreed, bout time someone kicked out all the illegals. thats a leader i could get behind ;-)

Mr President
10-26-2018, 11:24
if you had spent less turns blowing things up you guys could have gotten 1-2 kills easy :P

We have warred all set. We are old and tired. Well that is me at least. I'm simply a soldier who takes orders now. My leading days are done.

what do you mean by this btw? i thought nation gets remade by whoever is leader...so Vicontes default state next set would be in nation USA as leader just like i would be defaulted as leader of Bratva?

otherwise agreed, bout time someone kicked out all the illegals. thats a leader i could get behind ;-)

When a nation is inducted into the Hall of Fame, it can no longer be created unless there is a special set, like a reunion set. USA will not be auto created next set as it never should have been created this set. Not Visconte's fault as I was the one who forgot to change the setting. But now it's been changed back to where it should have been and USA goes dark. :)

Divine Intervention
10-26-2018, 11:26
We have warred all set. We are old and tired. Well that is me at least. I'm simply a soldier who takes orders now. My leading days are done.

When a nation is inducted into the Hall of Fame, it can no longer be created unless there is a special set, like a reunion set. USA will not be auto created next set as it never should have been created this set. Not Visconte's fault as I was the one who forgot to change the setting. But now it's been changed back to where it should have been and USA goes dark. :)

so no one can create a nation called America[USA] next set? it will be blocked?

Mr President
10-26-2018, 11:31
Correct. Not even me.. The creator of that great nation.

northbabylon
10-26-2018, 12:20
The creator doesn't make the nation great, the people do. *flexes muscles*

Mr President
10-26-2018, 12:29
The creator doesn't make the nation great, the people do. *flexes muscles*

lol very true!

-Z-
10-26-2018, 15:57
The immigrants, driven from their homelands by the terror of US lead drug wars and coups, are quick learners. While the walked here they read Airflight mechanical texts. We may not be able to get all the jets back but we can get some.

Serves me right for having only 1M spys!

Z

-Z-
10-26-2018, 16:07
I must say that was possibly the most epic Jet burn in NW history, than I am aware of.

Z

Mr President
10-26-2018, 17:52
Lol yeah, it was fun doing them. I had more fun doing that than attacking. I figured I would be dead at some point today (nice kill btw) so I wanted to have one last burst of fun.

Nim Dibbley
10-26-2018, 21:34
at least we hit when you guys were awake :D

We got at least one while you guys were awake

northbabylon
10-27-2018, 06:56
Sean’s bedtime it like 0100 GT now so he was sleeping too. Lol

Max Logan
10-28-2018, 09:22
Thats pretty low you know - dissing on your President once he has stepped down!
Thats so unpolitical!

HavocVulture
10-29-2018, 18:04
I hear that pirates are coming!

Max Logan
10-30-2018, 01:11
I hear that pirates are coming!

Ain't it too cold for that?

HavocVulture
10-30-2018, 09:18
Nope! They are wearing some PJs. Nice and warm.