They know who they are.

Divine Intervention
11-11-2018, 16:24
argh?
oh and who might these ennemies be just to be curious :P

If you have to ask...::pitty::

kitoy
11-11-2018, 19:33
this is probably my first time playing alongside Mr P, if i'm not mistaken.. but still ended up dead lol

we have a couple new active players who were curious and did those offensive spy ops :laugh:

northbabylon
11-11-2018, 21:24
They killed my rebirth

Missionary
11-12-2018, 04:01
I wonder who the next enemies are lol

Mr President
11-12-2018, 09:17
Well this is not cool. The good people of AF was still celebrating me being part of the nation. They had the red carpets rolled out, food, beer, wine and one big party in the town square. Now it's all over as citizens everywhere are being killed by these tyrant terrorists.

To the other world leaders. Please take note on what PiP has done. The people of AF are a peaceful people and still learning their way around the world of Nation Wars. PiP is murdering these innocent people, looting their property, burning down their homes and kidnapping the children and forcing them to work in a North Korea type prison camp. As adults, we will manage to seek our way to safety and regroup, but please... Please think of the poor children and what PiP are doing to them. Please engage your armies and unleash them against the tyrannical nation of PiP. Alone you are just one, but with many you can create an unstoppable force. Please help us and destroy the pathetic, murdering and cowardly nation of PiP. (puppets in pigtails)

northbabylon
11-12-2018, 10:41
How do you lose to a bunch of pirates with 1 eyes, wooden legs and muskets that blow up your hand while shooting. They also have swords... You have TANKS AND JETS.

jeff_capes
11-12-2018, 11:03
I put in the worst counter attack ever, apologies to AF for that as I forgot how to do it all and messed it up.

Would PiP accept peace now and not hurt me :)

-Z-
11-13-2018, 22:57
Well this is not cool. The good people of AF was still celebrating me being part of the nation. They had the red carpets rolled out, food, beer, wine and one big party in the town square. Now it's all over as citizens everywhere are being killed by these tyrant terrorists.

To the other world leaders. Please take note on what PiP has done. The people of AF are a peaceful people and still learning their way around the world of Nation Wars. PiP is murdering these innocent people, looting their property, burning down their homes and kidnapping the children and forcing them to work in a North Korea type prison camp. As adults, we will manage to seek our way to safety and regroup, but please... Please think of the poor children and what PiP are doing to them. Please engage your armies and unleash them against the tyrannical nation of PiP. Alone you are just one, but with many you can create an unstoppable force. Please help us and destroy the pathetic, murdering and cowardly nation of PiP. (puppets in pigtails)

You forgot to mention the raping of your wives. (And or husbands, lets not be sexist here)

Z

-Z-
11-13-2018, 22:58
I put in the worst counter attack ever, apologies to AF for that as I forgot how to do it all and messed it up.

Would PiP accept peace now and not hurt me :)

Yes

Missionary
11-14-2018, 07:56
Did you just assume their gender?

Divine Intervention
11-14-2018, 09:13
Did you just assume their gender?

the more pressing issue is that he assumed only 2 genders!!!

northbabylon
11-14-2018, 09:46
There’s 714 genders everyone knows this

Divine Intervention
11-14-2018, 10:41
There’s 714 genders everyone knows this

i think there are only about 54 (or 71 according to diff. sources online) gender options on facebook.

everyone knows whats on facebook = fact.

Missionary
11-14-2018, 12:40
the more pressing issue is that he assumed only 2 genders!!!

Well he actually assumed sex. Which there are only 3 I believe.

Divine Intervention
11-14-2018, 14:37
Well he actually assumed sex. Which there are only 3 I believe.

Are you counting asexual as a separate sex?

What a confusing world we live in.

It's not the advancement of Ai and robotics which will make us all unemployed but not knowing all the gender kins and pronouns

Missionary
11-14-2018, 15:34
Are you counting asexual as a separate sex?

What a confusing world we live in.

It's not the advancement of Ai and robotics which will make us all unemployed but not knowing all the gender kins and pronouns

People will just cease to converse lol.

And asexual is not one, was pointing more towards hermaphrodite.

northbabylon
11-14-2018, 17:04
Had a customer I was dealing with the other day that signed his name...

Anton
Preferred pronouns he/him/his

-Z-
11-14-2018, 19:04
step 1: declare war early.

Step 2; wait for enemy to blow out turns prematurely.

Step 3: Execute strike plan

Divine Intervention
11-14-2018, 23:29
Had a customer I was dealing with the other day that signed his name...

Anton
Preferred pronouns he/him/his

Sincerely boss stop slandering me

Missionary
11-15-2018, 04:06
step 1: declare war early.

Step 2; wait for enemy to blow out turns prematurely.

Step 3: Execute strike plan

If that was your plan you executed it shitly lol.

northbabylon
11-15-2018, 08:38
Sincerely boss stop slandering me

No

-Z-
11-15-2018, 10:57
If that was your plan you executed it shitly lol.

It actually was my plan to some degree. at least a possibility.

I declared actually 1 day earlier than we had all agreed to, (one extra day and we would all have been on full turns.

I excpected a possibility of an initial strike from NIP because it was obvious from intels that you were all mostly prepared.

It happened as I thought it might.

I dont fault you for getting th FS tho. It was a good plan, had we not stonewalled.

Z

-Z-
11-15-2018, 10:58
If AF, NIP and NS all come at us together later, U guys have a chance, just like we did last set after U took us by suprise.

Missionary
11-15-2018, 13:47
If AF, NIP and NS all come at us together later, U guys have a chance, just like we did last set after U took us by suprise.

We weren't prepared lol. I didn't have ships upgraded. Pasha didn't have jets or ships upgraded. That's half the nation ����.

You not got a NAP with NS?lol

If you fancied giving us a chance you should have declared on us all at the same time lol.

northbabylon
11-15-2018, 14:16
Yeah, no nap apparently...
he asked if I wanted a nap
I said yes
then that was it. lol..

than I asked for a nap a few days later and he said 'he would talk to his friend bubbles or something'
Then begged him not to kill me in my basically 1 man nation in NS.

-Z-
11-16-2018, 00:20
yes, I inquired about an NAP, asked if Andy was interested. He replied yes, but we did not agree to an NAP.

Divine Intervention
11-16-2018, 01:41
Am I the only person who goes out of his way to organise / discuss NAPs and alliances etc before the set starts / at the very start not 2 weeks in lol?

Missionary
11-16-2018, 03:24
yes, I inquired about an NAP, asked if Andy was interested. He replied yes, but we did not agree to an NAP.

Huh? If someone said to me "yo, you want this chocolate bar" and I said yes, I'd expect to get the bloody chocolate bar lol

Divine Intervention
11-17-2018, 10:46
Huh? If someone said to me "yo, you want this chocolate bar" and I said yes, I'd expect to get the bloody chocolate bar lol

What if they're just teasing you with the prospect of the chocolate bar?

Missionary
11-17-2018, 14:07
What if they're just teasing you with the prospect of the chocolate bar?

I'd be getting me a chocolate bar :laugh::laugh:

Divine Intervention
11-19-2018, 16:41
seems this has turned into NS / NiP / AF vs PiP

Missionary
11-19-2018, 16:59
As it should have been to begin with lol

northbabylon
11-19-2018, 17:25
I woke up from my not nap.

Visconte
11-20-2018, 03:21
How the hell did i not die in first strike. Thats something new. I now dont know what to do next, new territory for me.