View Full Version : Women In The Millitary

pcgluva
12-10-2007, 13:50
do you approve of women in the millitary post your thoughtss

fixxed

Mr President
12-10-2007, 13:52
Chick in camo's are HOT!!!! ey BB ??? lol

As long as they can perform the duties asked of them i see no reason why they can't serve.

ranger2112
12-10-2007, 14:28
if you can do the job then sex is not a factor

Crimson Shadow
12-10-2007, 16:42
I completely agree Ranger

pcgluva
12-10-2007, 16:51
i agree, i was hopping to get some disccusion outa this

Hoebawt
12-10-2007, 17:05
sure they can be in the military whos gonna cook and clean?

ha nah im kidding yea if they can get hte job done and handle the stress of being in a combat zone sure why not

L P
12-10-2007, 17:43
do you think women should be in the millitary post your thoughtss

They already are.

Most of them do a good job too. They also have to deal with allot of crap the guys don't. Outside of the handful that get pregnant just to miss deployments, they do an awesome job. Both of my bosses are girls and I have nothing but respect for them.

The only downside I see is that the guys spend most of their time trying to mate with them and this really screws things up. So maybe your question should be about how guys treat women in the military?

If everybody would just stop trying to have sex things would be great.

L P
12-10-2007, 17:45
sure they can be in the military whos gonna cook and clean?

ME, Duh!

L P
12-10-2007, 17:47
if you can do the job then sex is not a factor

SEX is the factor. People can't stop having it long enough to get any work done. :)

Hoebawt
12-11-2007, 00:33
theres nothign wrong wit sex :)

pron
12-11-2007, 00:51
I think Women can serve in the military, but they should not be put directly into combat situations. And for 2 reasons

1. Whenever a female is injured, the males in the unit will try to rush to their aid--unless the males have trained themselves not to. This can lead to people not watching their avenue of fire/corner/targets and weakening the position of the platoon. Can also lead the males to break their cover, thereby exposing themselves to enemy fire.

2. A female prisoner will be treated different than a male prisoner. There are different methods that they will be "interrogated".

Satan666
12-11-2007, 01:19
Like other people said, If they can do the Job then let them. I'm all for someone doing the Job that i don't want to do.

Xavior
12-12-2007, 00:14
And here i was thinking women were already in the military...

well, atleast in Canada. What, women aren't allowed to serve in the states?

Satan666
12-12-2007, 05:37
they are in the military here in the States, I am just as confused as you. I think it was more "do you approve of women in the military".

Crimson Shadow
12-12-2007, 07:24
Sean...next time you try to start a conversation...at least clarify what we are talking about lol

pcgluva
12-13-2007, 07:27
ya i was trying to get do you approve of women in the millitary

Missionary
12-13-2007, 12:59
I think Women can serve in the military, but they should not be put directly into combat situations. And for 2 reasons

1. Whenever a female is injured, the males in the unit will try to rush to their aid--unless the males have trained themselves not to. This can lead to people not watching their avenue of fire/corner/targets and weakening the position of the platoon. Can also lead the males to break their cover, thereby exposing themselves to enemy fire.

2. A female prisoner will be treated different than a male prisoner. There are different methods that they will be "interrogated".

i was going to say that, the isrealie army had a big problem with the 1st one i do believe. a solidier will carry on running up and hill under fire if his best mate gets say a leg blown off, but if its a woman they will stop to see if she ok.

didnt think of the second one actually, surpose now they have to build female millitary prisions.