PDA

View Full Version : Nation Wars II

Mr President
12-10-2007, 20:52
Starting today and running till the end of this month, i am opening the new game up for a TRIAL run. During this time i would like each member to mess around and try out some of the new features this new game has to offer.

For the most part the actual playing isn't a whole lot different than the original NW. The strats are no better, and there are other things that will need to be improved to make it netters and warrers are able to compete in this new game.

Please try it out and let us know the good and the bad of the new game. Everything right down to the graphics and layout. I have opened a special
section for the new game. Please only post info about it in this special section. We don't want things to be confused between this and the old.

The original Nation wars will still be running through the end of this set. The
plan is to completely start Nation Wars II in Jan of 08. BUT, if after the trial
run the majority doesn't really like the new game or think it's not worth anymore time making it better, then we will stick to what we have and keep working on it to make it better.. This is totally up to you guys to decide.

But please give it try and let us know what you think. Also, please read through all the information on the login page. I know it is a lot of reading and i think we will be trying to shorten that up some. Also any time you click on something in the game, ie "build", you can also click on the game guide at the top and it will explain all you need to know about "building"

Enjoy!

Link to the new game is right below the old link.. Pass for it has been removed.

** In this game you do not set your password when creating a state. One will be email to you so make sure you use the correct email address. Once you have it, then you can log in and change it to what you want.**

Crimson Shadow
12-10-2007, 21:09
Will this game of NW be kept if WoW comes back?

Mr President
12-10-2007, 21:17
don't know yet.. it might be kept as a side game if everyone wants to keep it around.

Satan666
12-11-2007, 22:45
I saw this error message while looking at the Game Guide, it showed it but had this at the top.

Warning: gzopen(guide/Manage.1) [function.gzopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/bixby/public_html/prom2/lib/ewiki.php on line 5505

pcgluva
12-11-2007, 23:11
they are still working out kinks and **** so sit tight

youngwebsolutions
12-12-2007, 04:36

we need this kind of info...
it's almost impossible to test every combination of pageloads.. so this is usefull information!

Hoebawt
12-12-2007, 16:43

Sean the reason the game was released now was so the members can help the admins and dev team find these errors... its alot of work for only about 3 active dev team members

pcgluva
12-12-2007, 19:23
lol sorry

Hoebawt
12-12-2007, 19:49
dont be sorry just go and find more issues :P

pcgluva
12-13-2007, 07:31
ill get on that

BB
12-13-2007, 16:14
i like this game better then the current NW... Just gotta get production adjusted and the few kinks worked out

pcgluva
12-13-2007, 19:19
ya productin is still out of wack

Mahdi
12-13-2007, 20:00
networth is along the lines of WoW: Chaos which is nice but also deceptive

northbabylon
12-14-2007, 12:53
production, land from exploring, and BPT. is what kinda bugs me.

Mr President
12-17-2007, 16:07
All of the percentages will be changed. we are working on strats which will offer better production and more money with different strats you choose.

The main reason for me opening it up was so you all could test it and give us
feedback. Which you are doing :D

We need to know what you think needs to be changed in NWII and also most
importantly, do you feel if there is enough of a difference between the 2 games. If not then we won't continue working on NWII we will focus all efforts
back on reg Nation wars. I personally like NWII better. but that does not mean
we will use it. We will go by the majority vote.

pcgluva
12-17-2007, 17:15
i think there is a good difference and i like nwII beter

Mr President
12-19-2007, 20:52
You can now sell 99% of your goods on the BM.

another change that will happen when the final version comes out is sending messages will no longer take credits. you will be able to send all you want.

unless spam gets out of control and then we will have to restrict it. But we never had a problem in WoW so i doubt we will here.

it's nice to be able to send out recruiting messages without having to pay credits for each one.

Bram Gotink
12-27-2007, 12:10
i think there is a good difference and i like nwII beter

i like this game better then the current NW... Just gotta get production adjusted and the few kinks worked out

both correct.
ow, wait. They both say the same thing...

omg i'm stupid :(

Well, whatever : NW II is better imho