Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shoutbox!!!

Default Shoutbox!!!

I would have put this in the admin section but there is something there that i don't want to cover up.. Anyway, it's been long awaited but members are now able to use the chat box ingame.. Simply go to account prefs and select enable shoutbox.

It is the same one as the forums and what you type in the game or the forums it will show up in both places. the one in the game does NOT have the fancy features like the smiley's and colored names.. (yet) i just made a basic version so we would have something to converse with in game.

All the same rules apply for the ingame shoutbox.

Enjoy!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

oh and yes.. it does auto refresh.. but the one in game only refreshes every 30 sec..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Thanks!! I will try out very shortly!

pcgluva Guest

awesome

Crimson Shadow Guest

Looks good. Thanks pres

Missionary Guest

i will turn it on soon. my computer already takes 2 weeks to load a page so im trying to be kind to it

Don't know if I will use it or not. I don't even like you people and you never know when I wouldhave to read Minimus' rantings.

its honestly not intrusive at all...its a bit wider in firefox that it is in IE, but thats all...I say leave it the way it is so that its not intrusive.

Note: I think it refreshes too often...I was trying to type something and it refreshed and erased it. I was trying to reach back a few chats and it refreshed and brought me back to the top.

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Note: I think it refreshes too often...I was trying to type something and it refreshed and erased it. I was trying to reach back a few chats and it refreshed and brought me back to the top.
    Maybe set it so it only refreshes when a new page is loaded or when someone manually clicks a refresh chat button?