Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im not saying... Im just saying....

Default Im not saying... Im just saying....

SA bruised water(#)[Sky] no feed required(#)[xELDx] 3.999 Land, 7 Science, $6.337.871, 19.121 Food 14:34:44-2009/04/06

#1 state grabs a state for 4k land then the state is deleted..... im not saying that suspicious im just saying thats suspicious
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

its called sumbody being outjumped and grabbed so they delete cuz their pissed off notice the AA's after the SA

boy howdy
    [BLF],[1222],[KoR],[UB],[FED],[E],[Bang],[DaK],[DAB],[xPJx],[USA],[YP]

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    SA bruised water(#)[Sky] no feed required(#)[xELDx] 3.999 Land, 7 Science, $6.337.871, 19.121 Food 14:34:44-2009/04/06

#1 state grabs a state for 4k land then the state is deleted..... im not saying that suspicious im just saying thats suspicious
    its nothing like that, infact its the complete opposite. hence the reason our state left to AA the SKY state not long after the grab. this is being dealt with atm......so no sturring joey .

Do I sence a killing spree??

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    its nothing like that, infact its the complete opposite. hence the reason our state left to AA the SKY state not long after the grab. this is being dealt with atm......so no sturring joey .
    ok i didnt check that makes sense now =D
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Don't worry everyone, I am here....................

And I brought the tampons.

We should have this giant puss called anton plugged up in no time.

Then the smell will go away, and you won't have to worry about slipping and falling in the menstrual liquid.

However be warned, It is almost certain to whine and make a bunch of noise.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Rass, GRIM and you are the biggest ****** here who cry about everything without getting anything done. stop making a fool of yourself and speaking about issues which you have no clue about and stick to things which you know about (ie the whole of GRIM sucking *** except Nate and Ryan LOL @ how your nation is 3-4 times smaller after it got ****ed into the ground last set).

p.s you guys are the ones always whining on forums about this and that. i didnt do any whining so keep your tampons for yourself
    Last edited by Tnova; 04-08-2009 at 18:52. Reason: cussing

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    Rass, GRIM and you are the biggest ****** here who cry about everything without getting anything done. stop making a fool of yourself and speaking about issues which you have no clue about and stick to things which you know about (ie the whole of GRIM sucking *** except Nate and Ryan LOL @ how your nation is 3-4 times smaller after it got ****ed into the ground last set).

p.s you guys are the ones always whining on forums about this and that. i didnt do any whining so keep your tampons for yourself
    Don't worry people, I told you this puss would make noise as we try to plug it up. Let me try to reason with it................

I've made what 5 posts in the last 3 - 4 months. Thats hardly whining and 4 of those 5 posts was about vacation mode abuse, which Mr. P is changing. Seems like that is getting something done.

What have you gotten done, other than feeding, suiciding and generally being an arrogant arse? What issue is there to have a clue about.

Someone out jumped you and grabbed you and your puss started to hurt, so you reached into your skirt, pulled the plug and coated the top state in your crybaby juice.

I wouldnt know anything about Grim, last set, the set before or the set before. So your feeble attempts to strike a nerve by making comments about a nation I haven't played in in months are really just a testament to your idiocy.

You didnt come and whine on the forum cause you suicided instead..... You whined in game with your ships. Probably needed a whole box of tissues........... its shame really. Now quit whimpering. After we get you plugged up we can get you out of that skirt and into some big boy pants.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

hmm well i dont feed, if you had access to the dev forum youd see my views on feeding and this was the first time i suicided. now clearly because you have no clue whats going on you dont know why i suicided. it wasnt because i was outjumped. but hey i dont have to explain my actions to every n00b in the game nor do i care to because as i said to dave a couple of days ago, i dont care what you think.

and of course "id make a noise" i wouldnt let you just talk **** without putting you down.

p.s. im suprised you didnt make a CoD reference for which you have a hard-on for, care to edit your post?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me