Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im not saying... Im just saying....

Yes, everyone who doesn't use their 'friends' to help them win a set are 'noobs'. Thank god there are more 'noobs' on these forums than you '1337' netters or this game would be in real trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

you have no idea about the irony of your post
    makes me smile

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    you have no idea about the irony of your post
    makes me smile
    You have no idea about the irony in your name

makes me laugh!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    hmm well i dont feed, if you had access to the dev forum youd see my views on feeding and this was the first time i suicided. now clearly because you have no clue whats going on you dont know why i suicided. it wasnt because i was outjumped. but hey i dont have to explain my actions to every n00b in the game nor do i care to because as i said to dave a couple of days ago, i dont care what you think.

and of course "id make a noise" i wouldnt let you just talk **** without putting you down.

p.s. im suprised you didnt make a CoD reference for which you have a hard-on for, care to edit your post?
    It is a disappointment to me that you have access to the dev forums. I guess these days a suiciding retard suffices as an intelligent opinion in game development, way to go Mr. P.

Secondly this is not the first time you suicided. This is the first time you suicided by yourself. Last time you had some friends with you, suicided and then deleted.

Its all you do, .... and if I recall correctly, who were you "defending" during that last time you suicided? Does the irony still make you laugh?

And I don't need access to the dev team to read your posts on feeding as proof that you don't feed. If I look back and read your posts about suiciding are they for it, cause you just did that................

Your an elitest, exploiting feeder, nothing more. Well actually one thing more Your an elitest, exploiting, Development team member. Since you feel so proud to toss out there that "if i had access to the dev team"....

:::sniffle::: was that the effect you were looking for. Or did you just want me to call you special. Special like the greeters at wal mart is what you are.

And yes I do have a hard on for call of duty. Because its a game that is based on skill of playing the game. Drop me on a map. If your better than me you will win, if your not better you will not. Simple as that.

There is no, oh hey friend, make a state with no tax and max tech, and let me camp it for a bit, then once I get a little head start, Hey friend sell your stuff cheap at this time, and hey friend buy my stuff at this time, and hey friend give me some GB, and hey friend, drop your readiness so I can give you some GB. That way we all can think that we are good.

Its ok though, I wouldnt expect you to know anything about skill, or playing games that require it.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

no Rass it doesnt make me laugh. and given the chance/opportunity id do anything to defend that person again and bring down nations like GRIM who hurt my friends. and tbh im not going to bother with you. ive confronted all who have accused me of things and none of them can get past vague statements. im not elitist, im not exploitist and im not a feeder or market feeder (and what i meant by dev bit is that im activily involved in suggesting methods of preventing feeding - much more than your unfounded crying could ever do). i dunno the reference about the tax-tech thing because apart from 2 (well 3 if we go waaaaaaaaay back like 6 or so sets ago) sets ive always created, lead and finished in my own nations. now that i think about it, your attitude reminds me of Orks in the Warhammer world. they have this thing where if they believe something strongly enough more and more it will happen even if logically it should never work like that. totally fits you

no this is the first and only time ive suicided and i regret doing it but oh well. i havent suicided before. if you think that what i did to GRIM was a suicide well good for you if it makes you feel any better. you got owned. whether you try and spin it as a suicide or not doesnt make a difference because my small group of players killed all your top players from a nation you guys were warring. so we just decided to help them because their goals were in line with ours.

Rass you and dave are def blood related. both of you 2 cry so much its crazy. jesus just let go of the fact that ive contributed to probably GRIMs 2 biggest ownings in its NW history .

hmm calling me a retard like wal mart greeters? wow im so offended. anyway i enjoyed Counter Strike much more than any other shooter and back in my day we had our own clan, server and everything and i was pretty good so that nulifies your point. although tbh i enjoy games like Dawn of War/Total War series much more than shooters anyway. i find them more challenging and interesting than just running around on a map and having better reflexes than someone else/ better internet connection.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 04-12-2009 at 13:00.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    It is a disappointment to me that you have access to the dev forums. I guess these days a suiciding retard suffices as an intelligent opinion in game development, way to go Mr. P.

Secondly this is not the first time you suicided. This is the first time you suicided by yourself. Last time you had some friends with you, suicided and then deleted.

Its all you do, .... and if I recall correctly, who were you "defending" during that last time you suicided? Does the irony still make you laugh?

And I don't need access to the dev team to read your posts on feeding as proof that you don't feed. If I look back and read your posts about suiciding are they for it, cause you just did that................

Your an elitest, exploiting feeder, nothing more. Well actually one thing more Your an elitest, exploiting, Development team member. Since you feel so proud to toss out there that "if i had access to the dev team"....

:::sniffle::: was that the effect you were looking for. Or did you just want me to call you special. Special like the greeters at wal mart is what you are.

And yes I do have a hard on for call of duty. Because its a game that is based on skill of playing the game. Drop me on a map. If your better than me you will win, if your not better you will not. Simple as that.

There is no, oh hey friend, make a state with no tax and max tech, and let me camp it for a bit, then once I get a little head start, Hey friend sell your stuff cheap at this time, and hey friend buy my stuff at this time, and hey friend give me some GB, and hey friend, drop your readiness so I can give you some GB. That way we all can think that we are good.

Its ok though, I wouldnt expect you to know anything about skill, or playing games that require it.

I won't respond to the insults thrown either way in this thread but I will defend the people that Mr P chooses for his dev team. They may not play the game how you want them to but the understand the game on a level that very few others do. They know all the math behind each unit and they really do know how to play any strat any way they want. The purpose of the dev team is to come up with random ideas but they are not always insituted. Everything has to go through Mr P who in the end has the final say on everything.
    Also the dev team is not to say people are better than others they just have the time (at random intervals) to help out Mr P and they can see how something will affect the game in the long term. Usually what happens is Mr P has an idea but needs help tweaking it or figuring out how to balance it to make it fit into the game.

Anton was not trying to say he was better than you because he has access to the dev forum(and if he was than he was wrong). He does have a thread about stopping certain aspects of feeding (the easiest and most lucrative) on the dev board and its merits are being discussed and it has led into a very long discussion on how to make techer better and how to balance out indy a little bit. As of right now these are just random ideas that have been thrown out and not tested.

I just wanted to clear up any misconceptions people might have about the dev team.

thats exactly what i meant, thx calvin.

The last Dev team was dead, and I expect the same from this one.

@ Rass: try to keep it polite, or as close to that as possible, on these forums. I read (past tense) this thread, b/c I thought "why don't I read (present tense) a w/r thread for once, perhaps then I can get up to date with the game again". Now I wonder why the hell we have a w/r subforum.
    Boo ! w/r, go away !!

@ Anton & Rass: I suggest a pm fight. That way, no one has to read your stories, accusations and possible lies.

@ me: shut up
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bram Gotink View Post
    The last Dev team was dead, and I expect the same from this one.

@ Rass: try to keep it polite, or as close to that as possible, on these forums. I read (past tense) this thread, b/c I thought "why don't I read (present tense) a w/r thread for once, perhaps then I can get up to date with the game again". Now I wonder why the hell we have a w/r subforum.
    Boo ! w/r, go away !!

@ Anton & Rass: I suggest a pm fight. That way, no one has to read your stories, accusations and possible lies.

@ me: shut up

once again only responding to the dev team comment

the last dev team was doomed to fail and i have discussed that with mr p and i did it with svenn at the end when they change what the dev team should be
    this dev team is not at all like the last one we had and it does not have the same purpose or function