Thread: Sky sanction against xELDx

Default Sky sanction against xELDx

The purpose for the thread is to show the reason for the sanction. I simply forgot to add it, . It would of been:
    24.5mil infantry AA-d and 4.5k buildings bombed. Kat needs time to recover from your ex-member suicidal actions + James refused to DNH.

I've got enough proof that #66 and #7 were planning to refuse the dnh xELDx leader gave me..

KÄT says:
    so..what is your decition
    Patrick says:
    oh i am gunna grab u

And I'd like to add that the sanction is temporary and we're sorry for other xELDx members, it's nothing personal. It just sickens me how much James and #66, who got 6k land by tripling grab on anton, were urged to grab Dolly who lost 24.5m infantry on AA-s caused by anton...
    We don't have a problem with anyone.. unless James tagjumps.

Quote Originally Posted by Margus View Post
    And I'd like to add that the sanction is temporary and we're sorry for other xELDx members, it's nothing personal. It just sickens me how much James and #66, who got 6k land by tripling grab on anton, were urged to grab Dolly who lost 24.5m infantry on AA-s caused by anton...
    It is my own stupid fault for not grabbing right away and taking the time to actually talk to dolly before I decided what to do. Anyways I was planning on waiting to talk to BeeNo since he is apparently the person that made the DNH before I SAed.

Anyways I guess its my fault for trusting dolly and waiting. Don't try to make me look like the bad guy because dolly broke a DNH she agreed and then declared sanctions so I couldn't get my land back.
    You cashed 1 turns. This generated a total of $1.284.622.556 from which $550.552.524 was generated as a cashing bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by jameswheel View Post
    It is my own stupid fault for not grabbing right away and taking the time to actually talk to dolly before I decided what to do. Anyways I was planning on waiting to talk to BeeNo since he is apparently the person that made the DNH before I SAed.

Anyways I guess its my fault for trusting dolly and waiting. Don't try to make me look like the bad guy because dolly broke a DNH she agreed and then declared sanctions so I couldn't get my land back.
    Patrick says:
    regret what?
    if i don't grab u
    that'd be really stupid
    on my part
    KÄT says:
    well..beeno promised me to kill u if u do that and ben also
    well i almost regret i agreed to this..
    Patrick says:
    i obviously don't agree to any DNH
    since it'd be stupid for me to do so

also:

KÄT says:
    i asked dnh from whole nation. u were away. and he is the leader and he gavme e the word
    so u refuse+
    Patrick says:
    you don't honestly think he would boot or kill me if i grabbed you do you?

Which part of this conversation shows that you trusted me and weren't gonna grab me?

Maybe i should add something

Achilles says:
    you want to grab top state?
    Ben says:
    yea
    Ben says:
    the 4 of us
    Ben says:
    can grab her
    Ben says:
    the pain state
    Ben says:
    me james

So much for trusting youre members beeno
    Ohw yeah also looking for a nation

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
    Maybe i should add something

Achilles says:
    you want to grab top state?
    Ben says:
    yea
    Ben says:
    the 4 of us
    Ben says:
    can grab her
    Ben says:
    the pain state
    Ben says:
    me james

So much for trusting youre members beeno
    Ohw yeah also looking for a nation
    Who would take a suicider into their nation?

I don't see what your evidence here is dolly, I was waiting to grab you and you took advantage of BeeNo and me. Either way I guess I'm out of the race thanks to Achilles.
    You cashed 1 turns. This generated a total of $1.284.622.556 from which $550.552.524 was generated as a cashing bonus.

you asked for a do not hit, i granted it, i just wanted to discuss it with my states involved before i made official.

and to achilles, you told me you didn't know what to do this set, and now you decided to suicide james, i guess thats a pink name for 2 people this set.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

another way to look at the senario:

you asked me for a DNH policy to last you long enough to declare sanctions, you then broke the policy and grabbed our top state and then hid behind your sanctions so there was 0 chance of a race. there was never any mention from any of you that it was a temporary solution, and the fact that you grabbed james before you declared them makes it obvious it was meant to be used to screw us over.

on top of this you backed your sanctions up with 0 war ready states in your nation.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Margus View Post
    who was urging them to?

dibbs on killing dolly

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    who was urging them to?

dibbs on killing dolly
    dips on killing you
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...