Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: eld vs sky

Quote Originally Posted by disturbia View Post
    u still dont get huh :s beeno didnt give me that 30 hours. he said he will talk to james first and james let me clearly know in msn that he is not gonna accept any dnh because it would be stupid for him. i made decision based on that. u killed me, u should be happy now. it was stupid from me to think i could trust james.

and dont come with that u cant trust me vinnie :s i have never let u down, cant say the same thing about james.
    The facts don't support what your saying. End of the day I didn't SA you as per my leaders request and you did SA me and then declared sanctions. You can try to hide behind me saying I would grab you (eventually) but we both know you acted too quickly.
    You cashed 1 turns. This generated a total of $1.284.622.556 from which $550.552.524 was generated as a cashing bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by jameswheel View Post
    The facts don't support what your saying. End of the day I didn't SA you as per my leaders request and you did SA me and then declared sanctions. You can try to hide behind me saying I would grab you (eventually) but we both know you acted too quickly.
    yes, i did. cos i still remember one time when i trusted u and didnt act quickly enough. i panicd. i just needed your word that u will not grab me... not that ur word would mean something.

Missionary Guest

u still dont get huh :s beeno didnt give me that 30 hours. he said he will talk to james first and james let me clearly know in msn that he is not gonna accept any dnh because it would be stupid for him. i made decision based on that. u killed me, u should be happy now. it was stupid from me to think i could trust james.

and dont come with that u cant trust me vinnie :s i have never let u down. james on the other hand has let others down several times..

and dont come with that u cant trust me vinnie :s i have never let u down, cant say the same thing about james.
    beeno was planning to. he didnt know james was going to say no because he hadnt spoke to james before. so you spoke to the leader of a nation then acted because of what a nation member said to you. you dont know beeno or what action he would have taken if james did break the DNH.

i spoke to you and said we would work something out.....and yes, i know what you mean about trusting james.

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    woo NS wasn't involved =)
    is this how it feels to watch a war? woot
    someone pls FS NS! =P

anyway, all this happens cause everyone is too ***** in top ten, not wanting to play with their own will, and making stupid pacts to not attack each other, and bull****, everyone should just attack whomever, and the 1 hit in top ten is for gays
    Last edited by Raul; 04-08-2009 at 16:26.
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    someone pls FS NS! =P

anyway, all this happens cause everyone is too ***** in top ten, not wanting to play with their own will, and making stupid pacts to not attack each other, and bull****, everyone should just attack whomever, and the 1 hit in top ten is for gays
    i do agree with the 1 tap in top10. but maybe read up on the situation before commenting? there wouldnt have been any agreements being made between top states involving ELD under normal circumstances.

so when doe sky surrender?
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

pffft!

you just want to go inactive again dont you !
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Yeah, back to very inactive again

Quote Originally Posted by SmarT View Post
    so when doe sky surrender?
    Never.
    Skycati armee[Sky] has declared War on Everlasting Darkness[xELDx]

yes i do, i enjoy inactive netting in top spots
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...