Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PW declares on PaIn

have plenty of turns when you do it

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

And GRIM has now declared preparations on PaIn

Kinda saw that coming

I was actually about to tell PW good job since it was the first nearly even war I've seen, although they did have another person jump in with them

Then they have 5 other GRIM states jump in, should've expected nothing less
    Dak at heart

The Grim Nation[GRIM] has declared War on Catch Em All[PaIn]
    Reason: We wanted to see what it was like to put our nose somewhere it didnt belong to help out friends see how Anton and Hoe feel when they do it. We also want our turtles back.

quite a retard decleration by GRIM considering i was helping out friends who were FSed FIRST because they helped me several sets ago (so clearly it is my business) whilst GRIM here is just helping someone FS someone, not helping defend someone who was outnumbered by their opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

yes you've never had had other nations help you FS anyone

*cough** vT ***cough**
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

So lor and Grim are friends??

And i believe Anton helped us when we were outnumbered nearly 2 to 1

GRIM declared when it was about even, and jumped in on the side that did the FS, not like Anton who jumped in on the side that GOT FS'd

but who am i to judge, if they want to play like that, i guess the grudge wars are back on
    Last edited by Cemetary; 04-09-2009 at 00:39.
    Dak at heart

After what pain did to us in the US last set... ummmmmmmm..... wellllll........ Maybe I will not comment at all.

Last set it was something like:
    GRIM 17 vs PAIN 12

Keep in mind GRIM was also at war with vT 5 at this time. Anton and friends along with AF jump in to help PAIN. As soon as that happens, PAIN and co out number GRIM.

This set, PW and GRIM total 15. PAIN has 12 members. I don't see how you can say that PAIN is heavily out numbered at all.

Thats just the way I see it.

Also, what Disorder speaks of is true. If you want to focus on member count in wars, you can't just talk about one and ignore another. PAIN had something like 3x the number of US last set and no one from PAIN cried numbers then. And as to LoR being allied with GRIM, that is not the case at all. The ex. LoR members and GRIM simply have a common goal this set, which is to eradicate PAIN. Last set, only Kenneth and his co-workers joined us, and 4/40 LoR members certainly does not make GRIM the 'new LoR'. With so many members having played everywhere, we could also be the 'new USA', or the 'new Empire' or the 'new Crimson Warriors'. So as you can see, not only is it unfair to tag a nation like that, it also serves no real purpose but to try to colour that nation a false light.
    Last edited by Xavior; 04-09-2009 at 01:38.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

I have killed Mayor Fluffer(#115)

LOL, I ran out of turns with 67 land left, then got AAed below 25% and couldn't attack and had to refuel. It took me almost an hour to get that solo kill.

Please kill me soon, I'm on Vacation and can't go into Vacation mode thanks to this inconvenient war.

****, they killed my 100k net state
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Tried to give Disorder rep but got to 'spread it around' first, .
    It was a point well made.

After last set, this was well overdue anyway.
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]