Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Purely @ ANTON for all to read

Default Purely @ ANTON for all to read

you used xELDx for your own selfish plans this set. you started a war and then bailed out and decided to stay out of everyone's way in "UB" and observe the rest of the set. i have people who are vowing that i won't finish in top 5 ever again and it all began with you suiciding dolly.

here's a short list:

-asked for higher tax (i stamped aproval)
    -asked vinnie and alliance to convert to techer to increase dev center faster for your jump (they were then virtually restarts in the war as their tech wouldn't sell) (i advised against)
    -advised one of our newer players where/when to sell her goods, sometimes good advice sometimes bad, stockers should try to sell goods quickly as the whole point of stocking is to have low upkeep (i never knew about)
    -convinced ben to stock(normally would never see this happen) (i supported)
    -i didn't race you for grabs at start of set to make sure you got them all (yep this was me)

these were all things that would hurt our individual states growth and score but we did thinking it would help you.

after all this your not even willing to help our nation in a war you started.

, and people give james a bad wrap about using nations.

what you did to xeldx this set was cowardly.

todays game has a lot of nations that function this way, not playing as a nation, but playing for 1 player in that nation. this will never be the case in xeldx again.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Nice Beeno good to see another nation has seen the light of not catering to 1 player.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

i agree its messed up...i had it happen to me kinda a couple sets ago but not bad like ures...i made my state garbage to help sum1 get into first then they messed up deleted and quit...like wtf is wit that but o well just gotta learn not to help pepl like that now

i didnt start a war infact i talked to you for 3 hours trying to convince you not to war.
    i found you **** loads of grabs and i didnt take any of your ones which u had lined up (maybe 1 i think). you say you didnt race me for grabs but i say again, i only had 1 or 2 grabs which u wanted to take...and i think both were ruined either way . and about racing, time and time again youd message me about a grab only to find that i had already taken it build land and replied to you. + i showed you new ways of finding grabs. and i gave you loads of advice on how to run your nation better.

higher tax is run by all the best nations. convince ben to stock? did you not convince him to stock before set started with me and james as the netters? and the war was started by you guys. Sky had no plans on warring or anything. they would have agreed to anything to avoid war. set long DNHs anything youd wanted you just plain rejected everything out of sight without consideration. and after alliance and vinnie converted their tech sold @ full price immediatly unlike our indy goods i know because i was watching their overview and saw their goods sell immediately.

ps stocking doesnt hurt individual growth in long run what you on about. high tax early = better because means you can have lower tax faster when your a bigger state. again doesnt hurt individual growth. having techers allows to drop tax earlier again allowing for better individual growth. and finally, if you think that a slow start at the start = bad finish then youre sorely wrong considering that you can start midset and finish top10 in a set without war.

edit: you say you HAD to war because Sky violated the DNH (which i admit was agreed to because of me), but honestly killing a whole nation because a state broke a DNH (which wasnt agreed to by players on your side both of whom were the main concern), killing whole nation honestly?

but anyway, if you think having low tax and having everyone race up top into top10 is the best idea on how to run a nation then guess i was wrong when i said you had the better run nation out there .

oh and regarding the new player - you dont mention that i explained the whole concept of gb to her and when to use turns (i.e. when you have gb - how to work out if you have gb and how to work it out for others).
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 04-11-2009 at 13:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Sorry ben but anton is right... Sky doenst watn to war anyone... they just want to be left alone.... This war was started by you

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Nice Beeno good to see another nation has seen the light of not catering to 1 player.
    oh shut up ur so into ur light ur blind

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    ps stocking doesnt hurt individual growth in long run what you on about
    wow, did you really get that out of what i wrote? i'm a huge fan of the indy stocking strat, what i wrote was that the strategy behind indy stocking is to have low upkeeps, therefore goods that don't sell on the market=bad as you still have to pay for the upkeeps.

if you think having low tax and having everyone race up top into top10 is the best idea on how to run a nation
    why would we do that?

having techers allows to drop tax earlier again allowing for better individual growth
    techer is great early and good at getting your dev up cause of fast sales early in set. however you almost always have to convert with this strat, and for most states converting will always slow you down, though i hear tales of a 1st place state that converted one time and as it proved this set, the techer strat was not good by mid set.

if you think that a slow start at the start = bad finish then youre sorely wrong considering that you can start midset and finish top10 in a set without war.
    again where/when did i say this?

you suicided when you were passed, i agreed to a DNH because of your suicide. i felt bad taking advantage of your inability to compete. i chose to war for breaking the DNH that is true, but as last set showed us not everyone is fit to hear our plans when we decide to war, you for instance wouldn't of heard about it.

and we offered dolly the option of being killed by us or the whole nation would get hit, she didn't want that, that was the only deal i would have agreed to.

chain of events in case you haven't connected the dots yet anton:

1) anton suicides
    2) xELDx grants DNH because of suicide
    3) dolly breaks DNH and sky sanctions
    4) xELDx declares war

i don't regret warring sky
    i do regret accepting you into xELDx

and i understand their side, had it only been sanctions i wouldn't of had a problem with how they handled it, and they had reason to war us. but asking for a dnh and then violating it was wrong. but this end part has already been covered in other threads.

anton bro, you messed up AGAIN.
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

and didnt you give me boat loads of **** for backing marine last year? and now you suicided?
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

how do you think the state in my nation who got asked not to attack dolly and was then attacked felt? you think i would then turn my back on him after he got hit and sanction'd all because he listened to his leader?