Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: eld vs sky

Default eld vs sky

Arrr Captain - Looks like there be war in our midst!

indeed there is..

Good luck to both sides.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

3 hours notice and no prep, was able to get 6 online, good turn out.

3 kills xeldx - 0 kills sky
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

woo NS wasn't involved =)
    is this how it feels to watch a war? woot
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

yeah sky has been super active this set..

well if everyone wants to know why i'll post my reasons now.

you asked for a "do not hit" time period to allow your top state to rebuild after anton suicided her. i agreed to a temporary "do not hit" until i had time to consult with my states who had the ability to out jump your top state.

you were worried that some of our states would break this agreement and so you attacked and sanctioned us so we couldn't strike back.

we talked for awhile and i declared, that's my side of the story. i wasn't willing to accept a number of different proposals, some involving a do not hit for the rest of the set between our 2 top states, as well as someone willing to feed our state who had been AA'd by achilles.

we know with last set how i feel about feeding so this really wasn't anything i was willing to consider. some i'll owe you a favor in future sets from anton was also offered.

i had asked my states not to attack you, they didn't, then you screwed us over by breaking that agreement. you attacked them and sanctioned, i don't see that i had many options left.

i saw that i had no other options left after your current members (james and ben) began jumping higher whilst telling others how they dont think u will do anything to them if they grabbed me. i dont regret any of my decisions.

and tbh i never once got the impression that they respected you enough as a leader to follow what you say, but then again must be hard having the respect of your nation after you had it owned so badly last set and had to war some inactives to get some kills...much similar to what youre doing now
    Last edited by disturbia; 04-07-2009 at 20:16.

Hurray!!!

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

haha, if we were to replicate last sets "owning" we'd have to have another 7 man nation war you right now.

besides i accepted your offer that we would only kill your state, you changed your mind on that.

its on now