Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Purely @ ANTON for all to read

edit: anton is deleting and editing posts thus changing the conversation as it progresses now
    Last edited by BeeNo; 04-11-2009 at 16:33. Reason: anton removed post
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    you used xELDx for your own selfish plans this set. you started a war and then bailed out and decided to stay out of everyone's way in "UB" and observe the rest of the set. i have people who are vowing that i won't finish in top 5 ever again and it all began with you suiciding dolly.

here's a short list:

-asked for higher tax (i stamped aproval)
    -asked vinnie and alliance to convert to techer to increase dev center faster for your jump (they were then virtually restarts in the war as their tech wouldn't sell) (i advised against)
    -advised one of our newer players where/when to sell her goods, sometimes good advice sometimes bad, stockers should try to sell goods quickly as the whole point of stocking is to have low upkeep (i never knew about)
    -convinced ben to stock(normally would never see this happen) (i supported)
    -i didn't race you for grabs at start of set to make sure you got them all (yep this was me)

these were all things that would hurt our individual states growth and score but we did thinking it would help you.

after all this your not even willing to help our nation in a war you started.

, and people give james a bad wrap about using nations.

what you did to xeldx this set was cowardly.

todays game has a lot of nations that function this way, not playing as a nation, but playing for 1 player in that nation. this will never be the case in xeldx again.

i really don't want to get into this but i am putting off doing homework so here is my 2 cents
    what were the tax rates you used this set?

anton made a mistake asking people to go techer but you made a mistake in asking an entire nation to play indy

unless you know 100% what you are doing and know the market inside and out you should never opt for an indy stocker. you will almost always come out way behind a farmer stocker.

ben should be a stocker if you have serious netters that have a legit chance at winning the set. this is nothing against ben but i don't think he is in the same league as james and anton

as for grabs that is between you and anton but if he didn't ask you to not grab then you can't try to blame that on him

as far as letting anton in your nation you have to balance that out with your goals at the start of the nation. i really like james and think he is a good player (same with anton) but i would not ask them to join my nation. they have a chance to win in any nation they play in but if they don't win they always go down in flames. this set james did nothing wrong (that I have heard about) but i experienced enough of james in my nation back in 2003 in dak
    james and anton are like mercenaries. you call them in if you want your nation to look flashy and look amazing having a top state run away with the set BUT you never build your nation around them and you never jeopardize the sets of your loyal members to make their states better.
    i don't know if anton is in the wrong or not with his actions but i consider you in the wrong in going against your nation to push one person to the top when he wouldn't be in your nation again.
    i hope you learned the same lesson I did and try to build a loyal nation that lasts instead of a flash in the pan nation that wins the set never to be seen again

how am i a mercenary when in NW ive:
    co-lead DaK 2 sets
    lead my own nation: EoS, HaJ, WAL, Smile, High, Pride 6 times
    played in others nations: AF, xELDx twice.

how is that mercenary?

oh and before you say anything: its not 6 different tags ive been in, all my tags are same i just change name cos i get bored with old ones.

p.s. my favourite nation which i havent mentioned above was obviously FF where it was just me and dolly it was awesome
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 04-11-2009 at 18:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    how am i a mercenary when in NW ive:
    co-lead DaK 2 sets
    lead my own nation: EoS, HaJ, WAL, Smile, High, Pride 6 times
    played in others nations: AF, xELDx twice.

how is that mercenary?
    this is being discussed in a pvt chat

but you are a mercenary

and shame on anyone that suicides on dolly
    she is a very nice person

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    and shame on anyone that suicides on dolly
    she is a very nice person

i cant believe u said this

awww how cute

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by disturbia View Post
    i cant believe u said this
    she beats me if i don't say that

don't tell her i said this

yeah i hope her sight isnt to good so she cant read that

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    yeah i hope her sight isnt to good so she cant read that
    i'm screwed then
    if you don't hear from me in 24 hours you know what happened.....

o **** no thats not allowed...dolly please dont hurt calvin =(