Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: real katrina video

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

And leave the only things they actually had behind.

Warl0rd Guest

between surviving and loosing everything ...

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Yeah. Tough choice.

i can replace worldly goods, not my or my families lives. its an easy choice for me.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

You haven't been in their position. You don't know what the circumstances were. I think that we shouldn't judge them for their choice.
    The Dutch have this saying: Een kat in het nauw maakt rare sprongen. Meaning, that a cat that's corner can leap very strangely.

There, you are wrong, both Ranger and I were ordered to evacuate from Katrina. And we did, that is why we survived. My city had 18', that is 3 meters of water in the streets. All I am saying is check your facts before you post! We lived thru it, Don't say we don't know how they feel, becqause it only shows you have no clue of these storms

yay there was a hurricane two years ago i dont really care u dont see me come on here making threads about the tsunami in southeast asia or wasting everyones time talking about china and all the messed up crap that goes on in that country get over it u might as well come on and ***** about losing the civil war

How about reading the whole thread and trying to understand the concept of the conversation before opening your mouth and removing all doubt.

i just like clarifying things and clarifying this point that no one outside of the us of a gives a rats *** about new orleans even your own president couldnt care less about it im tired of watching the news and learning its the second year anniversary of hurricane katrina i find it more interesting learning how many americans were killed today in iraq then watching two year old footage and some kiss *** reporter whining about how it was such a tragedy

it is easy to say those things whenever no one u loved went through the (content removed) that we did. This is my thread, bugger off.
    There is no greater sin than apathy